Her Virile Gardener

Story Info
Can she teach him to pleasure women3
3.5k words
4.31
16.1k
9
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

STORY 16

He's a very big boy thought Florence as she watched her gardener out by the swimming pool. She had arrived home just in time to see the youth rise bollock naked from the water and then prance around showing off his erect penis as if to an audience. It stood out like a pole, so stiff that it barely moved as he hopped about.

She sucked in an involuntary breath as her nipples hardened and her vagina flooded. It was now far too late to let him know that she was home so she decided to stay hidden and observe the show and her reward was to see him stroke the impressive weapon until it grew even larger but then as if unable to wait a moment longer he began to seriously jack off.

Florence had by now got fingers to her throbbing clit and began panting with desire as it popped out of its sheath in response to her caress but she never took her eyes from his penis which had now grown even larger. In fact it was so big that the head poked out from his the fist which was working lovingly up and down the rigid column and moving so quickly by now that the swollen helmet was coated in pre-cum.

Gradually her own strokes quickened to match his tempo and she offered up thanks to whatever benign spirit had given her this welcome home present. Having spent the last four hours in a state of ever increasing frustration during a journey in which Florence had been baulked twice from getting herself off this was a bonus to be enjoyed to the full. Denied first on the plane, having been forced to leave the privacy of the toilet by turbulence, and then at the terminal car park where her car was unfortunately parked in full visibility of any passing pedestrian, it was as if fate had decreed that she wait until this unexpected bonus. Then as she felt the onset of her own orgasm his wanking hand sped up to became a blur.

'Perhaps we'll cum together,' she whispered to herself as he abruptly slowed and straightened up from his hunched position.

'Yes, fucking yes.'

Florence actually heard this shout of triumph through the double glazing then came herself as he threw his head back and began shooting off into her ornamental shrubbery.

Unlike him however she couldn't remain upright when she orgasmed so this was the moment when her knees involuntarily folded and Florence fell back into a chair with the spasms still rocked her body from head to toe. So it was some time before she had recovered enough to rise on wobbly legs and go through to the kitchen but on arriving she discovered the youth already outside the door but with a flushed face and his shorts back on. He did a double take evidently surprised at finding his employer home but recovered rapidly enough to stumble over a greeting.

'Mrs Foster...you're back already...did you have a good holiday?'

She almost giggled at his look of embarrassment. Did he suspect that she had seen him wanking to an orgasm? Had he seen her reaction to the show? All this flashed through her mind before she eventually replied as if everything was quite normal and her love juice was not running down her thighs.

'Very nice thank you Tom. Has everything been alright while I was away?'

'No probs Mrs Foster. Do you want your luggage bringing in before I go?'

'Yes please. There's just the two cases in the boot.'

..............................

Tom fetched the two pieces of luggage and carried them through to her bedroom with eyes wide open. This was a first for him and curiosity was causing his eyes to flick everywhere but the place was immaculate, hadn't the cleaners been in while she was away, so to his disappointment there were no lacy underclothes on view, no sign of occupation. But he dare not linger and departed reluctantly.

'I've still got the lawns to mow, is that okay.'

But she seemed distracted and merely smiled in reply.

He had already cut half of the front grass when the ride on mower sputtered to a halt and he cursed himself for not filling the tank, but once that was done he returned to thoughts of his employer. He could do the job on auto pilot and in the heat of the sun his boner was back with a vengeance and pushing out a tent in his denim shorts.

What he wouldn't give to ram it up the gorgeous Mrs Foster, to feel his knob push home for its full length. What would that be like? He had measured his erection once, 17.5 centimetres although it did depend where you measured from, and he couldn't even close his fingers around the rod when he was getting near to shooting off.

As the grass cuttings mounted Tom steered for the compost bins and in the secluded copse of trees and shrubs which made the spot invisible from the house he climbed off to fork the load into the wire enclosure only to find that his boner made the job even more difficult. So, used to wanking off in this spot, he unzipped his flies and freed the erection of which he was so secretly proud.

Would Mrs Foster be impressed. He had seen her copping a good look at his gym developed muscles but he had no idea what she did for sex. He vaguely remembered her husband being around but he was long gone. Would she welcome the attentions of a young stud? What would her tits feel like in his hands? Would her nipples rise up like his girlfriend's when he stroked them? But now his thigh muscles stiffened and his free hand gripped at a nearby post as his balls enlarged and his orgasm began. One ribbon of jism splashed on the grass then another as he continued to hunch over his still moving hand followed by a couple of dribbles which he wiped away with a hand full of cuttings scooped from the pile.

..............................

Would she one day succumb to temptation and seduce Tom? Well of course she would, after all she had seen the lust in his eyes when he thought that her attention was elsewhere and seen the erection which bulged in his fly whenever she flaunted her firm childless body. Now the thought of having that splendid cock buried deep within her vagina had rekindled her interest and she would be hard put to keep her hands to herself in the future.

But tired now she decided to wash away the grime of the journey and then take a siesta however after only getting stripped off she ended up falling naked on her bed thinking as she drifted off to sleep to the accompaniment of the distant mower that she could shower later. Then, having slept deeply, it was evening before she woke and turned immediately onto her stomach.

'Just a quickie...'

She began humping the mattress, slowly at first then, once she had dragged a pillow down between her legs, with more intent because she rarely woke without pleasuring herself in this way

Florence had never found cumming a problem. Her husband had only discovered how lucky he was when he, foolishly as it turned out, strayed from the marriage bed only to find his new woman turning bitter and twisted when he always came far too soon. But he was now history having been made to pay handsomely for his mistake.

'That boy has such a nice cock,' she crooned to herself as her clitoris rubbed across the Egyptian cotton, 'but when he came, there must have been yards of spunk,' and with such thoughts fuelling her libido Florence came noisily.

...........................

'I recommend that you invest in this particular bundle of stocks.'

The fiftyish broker always appreciated the occasional visits from his delectable client and was now watching Florence closely from his side of the desk.

'Mrs Foster you are only thirty if I have that correct?' he paused as she nodded in agreement, 'so these particular stocks can be considered a long term investment which will produce a handsome additional income for many years to come...'

He was in danger of losing his way, distracted by the erection pulsing in his Y-fronts which jerked in appreciation as Florence then made a performance of crossing her legs. He was now being treated to an expanse of firm shapely thigh as the skirt rode up yet further so it was an effort to control his breathing at least enough to resume.

'...when added to the fortune left by your late father which is now equally well invested although the settlement after your marriage breakdown alone provides ample means for you to live in luxury. But it is always prudent to look to the future.'

By now Florence was consumed with desire but not because she particularly fancied this man in particular. In factshegot off simply by rousing men to a point where they would do anything to get inside her pants and he had clearly reached that state.

'So if you will sign these forms and return them in the post I will make the necessary arrangements.'

He proffered a heavy envelope which she rose as if to accept but instead went round to his side of the desk and stood over him provocatively. At first the lawyer seemed confused but caught on instantly when she raised her skirt to reveal a tiny thong and a shaven pussy.

Galvanised into action he rose and ripped open his flies as Florence backed against the desk. She reached out to extract his erection then orgasmed before he had even entered, came first as he fumbled with her g-string, then came again when he finally pushed home and the tremors of that climax continued until his body stiffened and she pushed him out to ejaculate on the carpet.

..............................

The need to pleasure herself yet again hit Florence when she was only half way home and the car was in cruise control. It was as if having had one orgasm she wanted more, much more.

With one hand only required to steer the car and with her feet not needed to operate the pedals she lifted her bottom and with a struggle pulled the tight fitting skirt up around her waist.

The sheer pleasure of opening her knees seductively and then adjusting the aircon to blow onto her pubes instantly brought on a minor tremor but Florence was not done yet, not nearly.

Perhaps I'm a nymphomaniac she thought. Well not strictly but I am definitely insatiable of that there is no doubt.

The fingers of her unoccupied hand had descended to her mound and, as the miles sped by, petted and teased her erect clit while still taking great care to prolong the pleasure and avoid the point of no return. But inevitably the need for relief became too much. Leaving the dual carriageway at a minor road junction she pulled into the first available farm gateway and ignoring the odd passing vehicle (what could they have seen anyway) opened her blouse.

'Here you are darlings,' she whispered as she released the front catch of her bra. Now she could caress her needy breasts whose nipples had been aching for attention.

'That's nice, that's very nice,' she breathed as waves of desire rocked her body until with a practised movement she half rose and hitching up her skirt still further turned to face the back seats and sank down onto the gear knob.

Then with her thighs clamped on either side of the transmission tunnel she rode the substitute penis glorying in the penetration of the inanimate object lubricated by her own juices. However the extensive period of foreplay over the last half hour or more made her unable to hold long so she came with a shout of triumph. But with her head still down she heard a blaring horn and raising her eyes saw the tractor through the rear window.

'Perhaps he'd like a quickie?' She smiled before slowly disengaging from the gear lever and regaining the driving seat.

Later having moved the BMW she cleaned everything up using wet wipes kept in the glove compartment before getting out of the car to straighten her by now rather rumpled skirt and rebutton the blouse.

...........................

Florence arrived home later that afternoon to find that Tom had pretty much finished cutting her grass and not wanting to shout over the noise of the ride on mower she pantomimed drinking from a glass. He nodded and by the time she had unlocked the house and got out a couple of beers he had appeared at the conservatory doors.

'Come in.' She handed him the uncapped bottle but then as he chugged down the cold liquid she weakened.

'Oh fuck it,' she muttered and knelt before him to pull down his zip.

There was a slight smell of sweat but mainly one of male testosterone tinged with a trace of semen. Had he wanked off again in her shrubbery? But whether he had or not the erection now filling her mouth promised much so she drew him by his cock to a settee where once inside her vagina he lasted surprisingly well. She had cum a couple of times before he withdrew with a muttered apology to shoot off onto the leather cushions.

'You should have cum in me Tom. I'm on the pill and spunk does dreadful things to the leather.'

She toyed with his still half hard erection.

'Who do you think about when you wank off?'

He looked startled perhaps shocked by the directness of the question but she could see the expected answer clear on his face.

'You think about me, don't you.'

He nodded blushing to the roots of his hair.

'And you've done it already today.'

It was more a statement than a question but he took it as the latter.

'Yeah, twice.'

He seemed proud of his potency.

'Were you still a virgin up until now?'

'No. There's a girl I met at Uni.'

Oh-ho she thought. A rival. Shall I do something about her?

'Have you seen her naked?'

'No, well only in a swimsuit.'

'Shall I strip off then so you can see what a real woman looks like.'

She felt his prick jerk in her hand at the offer then slowly rose to her feet and whilst not consciously trying to perform a striptease that was how it ended up. His eyes became locked on her perfect breasts as she tweaked and pulled at her nipples sending messages of joy to her throbbing vagina so she was not surprised to see his erection rise again. So once he was fully erect Florence pushed him onto his back and climbed on with an expressive groan.

Later and turned on by having had so much sex in just one day she came again in the whirlpool bath while totting up how many orgasms she had had since waking that morning. She was definitely feeling tender down there from the action so for a time, or at least until the soreness was gone, she might stick to just using her fingers. That way she could still cum whenever she wanted but without aggravating the soreness.

...........................

Her fashion model and utterly gorgeous friend Alicia was dithering over what she would eat although the waiter looked as if he would forgive her anything as long as he could continue to cop a look down her cleavage.

'What areyouhaving?'

'I've already ordered,'

So taking the easy way out her friend asked the waiter for the same.

'You are shameless,' Florence was giggling, 'I know you never wear a bra so I bet he could not only see your nipples but probably right down to your pussy.'

'Well it sure got his attention.'

Conversation during their long and leisurely lunch ranged far and wide but did include one pertinent subject which was only lightly touched upon.

'So you've seduced that tasty young lad who does your garden?'

'Yes, but it was in a moment of weakness which I will probably regret.'

'Well don't look to me to take him off your hands.'

'If you saw his erection it might turn you straight.'

When they did eventually leave the hotel restaurant Alicia took Florence's arm and steered her over to the bank of lifts rather than towards the exit.

'What are you doing?'

Florence was not in any way angry, merely curious.

'Listen my love, half the rooms in this place will be open ready to be serviced by the maids.'

'So?'

'Just wait and see.'

Alicia selected a floor at random and pulled Florence into an open bedroom. She immediately hung out the "do not disturb" sign then shut the door firmly.

'What the hell?'

'I just fancied a quickie.'

'Oh. Okay. That would be very nice. Where do you want me darling?'.'

'Bend over the dressing table sweetie and get your legs apart.'

Alicia produced a wicked looking two headed dido from her designer bag and raised her skirt to pull her pants aside. With a sigh of pleasure she inserted the faux penis.

'Are you ready darling?'

'Oh yes, I have been ever since we kissed in the lobby.'

Neither flinched one iota when a maid opened the door and then retired in confusion, in fact it only served to heighten the thrill as they both came within a minute of the interruption. Alicia took her time to pack away the faux cock and the pair then left the room brazenly facing down the wide eyed Phillipino woman.

Later in a taxi Florence could feel the juice from both their vagina's drying on the inside of her thighs and smiled at her friends bravado. Trust Alicia to add spice to their infrequent meetings.

They had first become friends at the riding stables which they both used. Florence had discovered the other woman's secret in the makeshift changing room when at some point a double ended dildo had spilled out of Alicia's bag whether by design or by mistake.

They had both stared at the object until Florence had broken the pregnant silence.

'Are you a lesbian?'

'Does that offend you?'

'No, not in any way.'

'Good,' was all that Alicia had replied before inviting the amused Florence out for dinner.

'My mother says that although I was born a girl I actually wanted to be a boy.'

'So do you ever let men fuck you.'

'No...well not in the vagina,' Alicia had smiled, 'only up the back.'

Florence had been fascinated, still was, and had wormed the full story out of her stylish new acquaintance over the succeeding months during which time the relationship had rapidly gone from friendship to having full and uninhibited sex.

'I like being fucked by someone with breasts.' Florence had remarked one day in a post-coital moment.

...........................

Florence finished her morning ride and stabled the stud stallion which she regularly rode.

'Good boy.'

She stroked his nose as he blew out through his nostrils.

'Have you fucked that new filly yet?'

Florence had spoken to her mount in a normal voice but was surprised to hear a reply from behind.

'Hasn't he just.'

She recognised the voice of the yard manager but before she could even turn to face him two strong arms had pinioned her to the wall of the loose box and a face was buried in her hair.

Florence made no protest for her body had reacted instantly and how! Her bottom moved back to press against his erection as her vagina opened in readiness.

Without a word and without any foreplay he took her. With the feed trough cutting into her stomach, her britches down around one ankle, and her arse cheeks spread he slipped in easily. She came quickly as he drove into her again and again but then hissed her instruction.

'Don't fire off yet you bastard, at least not until I've cum again.'

He didn't disappoint and as the stallion staled behind them she came once more before he jerked and filled her with his jism.

Later she rang Alicia to recount her morning while cumming once more on her own fingers.

........................

'I need your advice.'

Alicia responded to the beckoning finger and went into the cubicle with Florence.

'Which one shall I buy?'

'I liked the first dress better.'

Florence stripped back down to her underwear then silently raised an eyebrow when she saw her friend kneel before her.

'Here?' she whispered but the only reply she got was an open mouth planted on her fanny only removed for the moment it took Alicia to pull aside the lace panties.

Although quick to climax Florence had never been good at silence and found it extremely difficult not to call out as the orgasm carried her away.

'What about you darling?' She finally whispered.

'Oh believe me, I came as well.'

12