Her Visit

Story Info
A lover visits your Master's house..
2.5k words
4
13.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had been planning this trip for a long time, with much anticipation. The day has finally arrived and she excitedly boarded the plane to go for her visit, to see her lover. To her surprise I don't go to pick her up; you go instead.

You ask her, "Are you ready for this weekend?"

She is intrigued and curious, "what do you mean?"

With a smirk you reply, "Just wait and see."

The trip to our house is filled with idle chit chat but all the while she is getting wetter with anticipation. She is thinking to herself, what could he possibly be planning? Is this the trip that the fantasies might finally happen?

Arriving home, you send her in while unloading her luggage, thinking to yourself SHE BROUGHT WAY TOO MUCH STUFF for this weekend

When she enters she finds me dressed in my collar, a leather bustier and g-string. You come in and order me to get drinks to relax the three of us. Telling her to go get more comfortable, there are things on the bed for her.

She enters our room and sees that the liberator, cuffs, and toys are out and starts to change her mind. Is this really what she wanted? But she eyes the lingerie we picked out and immediately gets wet. She quickly undresses, unaware that you had set up the webcam to broadcast to the living room computer.

She puts on the wine colored chemise. She begins to touch her ever so wet pussy but doesn't take it too far just enough to know she is really turned on by this weekend. She slowly folds her clothes and puts them away in the suitcase. Then exiting the room she practically runs back into the living room and blushes, seeing the webcam.

You ask her if she found everything to her liking.

She excitedly responds "Oh yes."

I give her the drink I fixed. You order us both to the couch and to relax. You want to unsettle us and throw us off, in anticipation of what you plan to do to both of us.

As she and I sit there she begins to kiss me, to which you order me off the couch and to my knees in front of you.

"I never told you to kiss her. For that you will be punished." To her you say, "Isn't this what you wanted? To see me punish her?"

You slap my ass with a resounding SWAK. I grimace but can feel my pussy getting hot. I look to her and see she is staring open mouthed. Yet I can tell she is getting turned on.

You send me back to the couch with orders, "Every time she touches you one of you will be punished."

You notice that her nipples are beginning to harden. You reach over and pull on one and lower her chemise to see her large tit exposed. Then you walk away and disappear for a few moments. She and I are both aware that if the webcam is set up in the bedroom, there is a possibility that the living room one is also set up. We sit there for long agonizing moments. We haven't seen each other in far too long. After what seems like an excruciatingly long amount of time she reaches over to touch my nipples.

You storm out of the back and ask her "who will be punished this time?" I start to volunteer but he says, "No, you volunteered too quickly, it's her turn." You ask her one last time, "Is this what you wanted?"

She replies, "I will do as you order this weekend"

"To your knees in front of me. You like sucking on my wife, now it's time to pay the price. Unzip my pants." She shyly does as you command. Once your cock is exposed to her you order, "Suck my cock, all the way in your mouth, whore."

I wish I could see the look on her face, the shock and desire of being ordered and controlled. Once you are satisfied you order us to our room. Where I wonder who will go first.

You push me into the chair and tell me, "You are going to watch me tie her down and fuck your lover. If you are a good slut, I will let you fuck her after I am done with her."

Turning to her, you look her up and down, blind folding her. "Lie down on the liberator face down. I want to look at that pussy that my wife desires so much." She fumbles to feel her way to the liberator Anxious you look at her slap her ass to get her to hurry. As she lies down you grab her wrist and cuff them down. You stroke her body, I see your penis getting rock hard again. She begins to squirm you grab her thighs and cuff them down, telling her, "You asked for this now you wait." Turning to me you reach for my silk scarves and begin tying me to the chair with my arms at my sides so that I can't even touch myself.

You tug and bite my nipples making them rock hard. I am getting excited and very turned on, but you turn away from me returning to my other lover. You have every intention of controlling her.

You walk back to the bed, and look her up and down hungrily. You've been looking forward to this chance for a LONG time. You slide your hands up and down her soft, silky skin, causing goose bumps on her creamy flesh. You are being so gentle, but I can see the lust in your face, I know its coming. And suddenly, seemingly out of nowhere I hear a resounding SMACK as you bring your hand down hard on her ass.

"Ah!" she gasps. She is aroused though. Being totally unable to stop you is making her wet.

"You have been bad my little Bitch. You fucked my wife, pretty well from what I have heard. But you didn't have my permission. So now you must be punished." You tell her calmly. I am getting wet, I know you punish wonderfully, and I know she'll enjoy it. And you get right to it, firmly spanking both her ass cheeks. You continue this pattern for a bit, until you realize she is writhing. You caress her glowing ass, looking over at me. You can smell our arousal in the room.

You look over at me and grin "She likes it, doesn't she Slut?"

I smile coyly and reply "Yes Master, she does." You come over near me and pinch a nipple as you reach for a toy behind me.

"Do you wish it was you Slut?"

"No Master, your Slut is happy to wait her turn."

"Good, you'll enjoy watching this my Slut." You return to her on the bed, I can see that she's trying to grind into the liberator, but she can't really get the pressure thanks to the cuffs.

You follow my gaze and realize what she's trying to do. You quickly bring up the toy in your hand, our whip, the small one, and bring her grinding to a sharp halt with a stinging blow. Oh how I wish I was on the other end of that punishment. But I also know how much she wants this.

"Oh you think you can get away with so little punishment Bitch? You've been fucking my wife's pussy for over a year now. Do you know what that did to me? While I was so far away? DO YOU BITCH?" And with that you whip her again.

And then she replies, "Please keep punishing me, I love her pussy, I want her pussy."

"You want her pussy huh?" You ask smugly.

"Yes, PLEASE. I want her pussy." She begs.

You return to my seat and untie me. I remain seated. I'm a good Slut for you, as badly as I want to run over there and let her eat my cunt; I wait for your instructions.

You quickly whisper them to me. "Take off your panties, go to the bed, and spread your legs near her face. I want you close enough for her to smell you, but not touch you. Do you understand my Slut?"

I grin; I know this will be good. "Yes Master." I reply and you lean in again.

"If you're good, you will be rewarded." I smile even bigger.

I quickly follow your instructions, and after I sit down near her head I watch her face. Within a few seconds I see her facial expression change; I know she can smell my wet pussy. You are behind her and suddenly I can tell you are exploring her pussy. Her breathing becomes quick and shallow. You have 2 fingers running up and down her slit, feeling her velvety smooth wetness. I wish I was there; I love her pussy so much. But I want to be good for you, so I can have my reward. I keep from touching myself.

After a few seconds you decide to taste her, and she moans, and suddenly you just dive hard into sucking her pussy. She is so excited; she is so close to cumming.

I know if you'll just shove your fingers into her pussy she'll push over the edge. I know I can't say anything though. So I just try to will you to do it. And you don't disappoint. You push two of your fingers into her sopping wet pussy and she's just gone. She's cumming so hard. I can see her beautiful face; she can't bury it this time. I love it.

Soon she's too sensitive, and I know I must speak up. "Master, she's very sensitive after she cums."

"Okay my Slut." And you stop. She's panting hard and I can see that she's almost down enough to take another attack. I want to see you fuck her.

"Do you want to taste this wet pussy?" You ask me.

I meekly reply, "Yes, I can smell and know how she tastes."

You reply, "Not yet, you are going to watch me fuck her" Again you smack her ass demanding her attention. "Is that all you have for me?" Very quickly and soundly she receives another smack to her ass. She is beginning to writhe again.

You grab her hips and thrust your penis into her waiting pussy, knowing she hasn't had another cock outside of her husband, excites both of you. She gasps in pleasure as her pussy opens and closes around your cock.

She tries to fight her cuffs and push against you. "Oh you like that bitch, you want more, how much can you take?" You thrust a couple of times before pulling out. I can see her pussy juice on your cock, I am getting even wetter.

You walk to the front of the bed and begin kissing me and running your fingers over my slit. Looking at her you ask, "You want this pussy don't you BITCH? It's my pussy and you will have to wait until I have had my fill of her before you can have her."

Turning to me you say, "Slut here's your reward for being the good slut you are. Get on all fours." You get my butt plug, lube it and push it in my ass. You pinch my nipples and finger me until I cum.

You walk back to her. "Do you want that too?" She is practically begging you to place the plug in her ass. You smile smugly and make her wait. Teasingly you play with her asshole. She groans trying to buck against your hand. "You aren't allowed to move whore, I will tell you when to move" You shove the plug into her ass and whip her for her disobedience.

"Slut, move closer to her but not close enough for her to touch you. I want to watch both of you writhe in anticipation."

You bury your cock in her dripping wet pussy. She moans at the full feeling you have provided. You grab her hair, demanding me to move even closer to her. I am just out of her reach. She is trying to pull away from you to get closer to me. "Did I tell you to touch her yet?"

Whipping her ass, it is glowing for all of her punishment. "You can only eat her when I tell you to do so. BITCH." Continuing to pound your cock into her spasming pussy.

With one more slap to the ass, you demand, "Eat her pussy; I want to make you cum again while you are eating my SLUT."

I am writhing in pleasure, watching you, my master, fuck my other lover while she is eating me. Soon she and I are both moaning and cumming.

Just as quickly as she cums you slap her ass once again. "Whore, did you like tasting my SLUT. She isn't yours but mine."

While I am still almost jelly, you say, "SLUT, loosen the cuffs on the whore." I begin to hesitate, to which you grab the pink paddle. I know what's coming next, I kneel and begin unfastening her wrist cuffs, but it's too late, the paddle hits me squarely on my ass cheeks. "Slut, when I give you a command, you obey. Is that understood"

"Yes my master"

"Bitch roll over, Slut refasten her cuffs." You place my leash on me, commanding "Slut Climb on her face and put your face in her pussy. I want to watch you eat the pussy that you tell me is so good." I settle down to enjoy her pussy while she is eating mine. You slap my ass, "Now is that what you wanted?"

"Yes Master" I feel you come behind me while still holding my leash and tell us "Bitch you don't have this cock that she likes. None of your vibrators give her the same pleasure as my cock. While you eat her I am going to fuck her pussy."

I moan as I feel your cock enter my pussy and you slap my ass. "Slut, is this like your fantasies?"

With a mouthful of pussy, I murmur my agreement. You can feel her face under me while you are fucking my sopping wet pussy. I can feel her tightening just as she does prior to cumming. I buck back against your cock, being very full and every sense has reached their peak. Just as you cum, I feel her sucking on my clit. You reach for the whip and whip me and tell me, this is your punishment for cumming for her. I collapse to the side. She is still cuffed and blindfolded; writhing is immense pleasure, as much as she is able.

"Master are you satisfied?"

"For the moment" you reply, while thinking, this is going to be an unforgettable visit. I am ordered to remove the cuffs and blindfold.