Her Visit

Story Info
A Master/sub BDSM story that contains anal sex, bondage.
1.9k words
4.21
12.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I approach the door with apprehension and the growing awareness of the moisture seeping into my panties. I was sure my arousal was obvious to the couple that I passed on the stairs. I notice the door is white with two locks and the number four. I knocked on the door although I knew he was approaching from the sound of the footsteps on the other side of the door. Suddenly the door was thrown open.

He stands aside for me and ushers me in, "why are you here he asks?"

"To submit" I reply.

He nods to me and says "remove the coat then."

I stand there in my corset dress stockings and heels shivering slightly although the room is warm, I was very aware of the faint scent of my arousal.

Without warning I felt his hand in my hair and he pulls my lips to his and kisses me roughly while tugging my hair hard. His teeth fasten gently on my lip and bite down gently not breaking the skin but painful.

He leads me into the sitting room, two mock leather couches frame the room and in the centre a small table. On the table a quilt to protect it or me, I don't know.

Attached to each of the legs are loops of red rope obviously to aid tying. To the right the toys are laid out, a small crop, a lightweight flogger, a brown leather strap thick and ten inches long, and a whippy cane.

He instructs me to place my toy bag next to the implements and to lay my toys out.

As I turn back his hand cups the crotch of my panties and he smiles "what a wet slut we are".

His hand slides inside my waist band and the other hand pulls my hair hard as his lips find mine again. I let out a soft whimper as his fingers find my sex. I feel two fingers penetrate me hard without warning. Before I have time to react they are removed and they are slipped into my mouth.

"Take them off" he instructs, I obey quickly and place them in his out stretched hand. He raises them to his nostrils and breaths deeply. "They are saturated slut," he says, he rubs the crotch over my mouth and nostrils and I inhale proof of my desire.

"Open" he says and eases the panties into my mouth placing a square of gaffer tape over my mouth. "We need to get you warm" he says as he pushes me over the back of the nearest settee, the back of the settee is under my stomach and my head hangs down to the seat. My dress is rucked up and hangs down my back cutting out the light.

The first slap of the hand is almost gentle but makes me jump, gradually the pressure increases and settles down to a moderate slapping of my arse, "that's better" you hear him say, "reddening nicely".

Suddenly the door opens and I was turned to face the back of the cupboard. The cane lashes my rear hard, once twice three times and just as suddenly the door closes, and I feel tears of pain in my eyes.

The door opens again and my hands are untied from the slats above my head and I am half dragged from the cupboard into the bathroom next door, "thank you" I mumble until I was pushed over the bath side with my legs still bound.

The butt plug is pulled non too gently from my arse. My bladder protests as I feel your cock slide into my arse with force. "Good girl" he mutters, he groans and pulls me onto my knees removes the condom and places his cock in my mouth thrusting it to the limit deep into my throat.

He groans and pinches my nostrils as I gag and I feel his cum discharge deep in my throat. My strained bladder gives way and urine soaks my legs and floor as his cum warms my throat. I start to black out when the pressure on my nostrils is released. I splutter as his cock is removed from my airway and I taste his salty cum at the back of my throat. "Clean it" he commanded. I lick the remaining cum from the head and the shaft still gasping for breath with tears in my eyes from his recent choking.

He throws my panties to me and says "clean the floor of all that piss. Don't wash your self. Join me in the lounge when you are done."

I join him in the lounge catching sight of myself, my mascara which has run giving me panda eyes, he looks up from the paper, "what a mess, lay over the table".

I lower my breasts to the table and my hands are fastened to the top corners. My ankles are tied to the bottom of the near legs with my knees and thighs tied together. I cannot move apart from being able to clench.

He moves into my eye line and is putting on a latex glove and I worryingly notice that he has a tube of lube in his right hand. He moves out of sight and a lubed finger quickly followed by another invades my arse.

Carefully he lubes my arse, this is worrying as he would not normally bother. I feel a pressure and what appear to be my butt plug is inserted. I breathe a sigh of relief, however unusually he he unexpectedly seals it in place with gaffer tape!

The flogger cracks on my cheeks and I jump, gradually the pace builds up and to my horror I feel the inside of my arse burning.

The pain intensifies and a grinning face appears. "Sweetness, you are squirming is something wrong?"

"What is it Sir I gasp."

"You said you liked ginger, so I made you a nice plug" he chuckled.

The flogging resumes and its pain is lost in the intense stinging burning inside my arse, "oh he says I forgot something." My vibrator is then inserted into my cunt pressing against my clit.

I was being stung in my are as my cunt pulsates and the flogging increase in crescendo, "don't cum or the ginger stays in place for an extra ten minutes" he whispers.

"Yes Sir" I understand, then the flogging stops. I hear a swish in the air, oh no I thought he had his cane how am I not supposed to cum now, quick think horrible thoughts. I tried to think but I couldn't the buzzing of my vibrator against my clit was pushing me closer and closer to cum on each stroke of the cane it was getting harder to control.

Again and again he caned me watching me get closer and closer, after several more strokes I heard you say " Sweetness come for Sir NOW" as the cane connected with my bottom once again.

I came hard my body was quivering, I thought I could not take any more then I felt something cold on my bottom. You said quietly "shhhh sweetness relax" then you gently massaged my bottom.

As you were caring for my tender bottom I felt another orgasm beginning to build.

You Said "no sweetness you are not allowed to cum again" as you wickedly turned up the speed of my vibrator. You eventually turned it off and quickly removed the gaffer tape that was holding your home made ginger butt plug in place, put on a latex glove and gently removed it.

"Sweetness I want you to relax for a few minutes and I will return to you as soon as your next treat is ready, so now close your eyes and breathe deeply I won't be long."

I did as I was told, still fastened to the table floating in my special place, I thought in the distance I could hear some water running it did not really register as I was happily floating around in my subbie land.

After what seemed a few seconds, I had lost the ability to sense how much time had lapsed, I felt your hands gently begin to untie my wrists , thighs and ankles, once you had finished you gently stroked my hair away from my face and said "sweetness I am going to help you stand, hold on to me for support if you need to I have everything ready for you."

Gently you helped me slide off the table to my knees and quickly moved the table so you could get on your knees in front of me to look me in my eyes and tell me again, "now I am going to help you stand up but remember take your time and hold on to me if you need to as your Master I will not let you fall."

So carefully you helped me slowly to my feet encouraging me and supporting me all the way taking your time watching me for any signs of discomfort.

My legs were quivering like jelly so you wrapped your strong arms around me telling me "to relax and rest my head against your shoulder".

After a few minutes my legs stopped quivering and you said "come with me sweetness", so holding my hand you lead me to the bathroom where you had run me a lavender infused bath and gently guided me into it.

You went away and returned with a stool for you to sit on and a large glass of iced sparkling water encouraging me to drink whilst you gently washed my breasts stomach cunt legs and feet.

When you were satisfied that I had drunk all the water, you got me to lean forward so you could gently wash my back. You then pulled the plug and we watched the water drain away whilst you were gently massaging my shoulders.

Once you were satisfied it had drained you helped me to stand and positioned me in the middle of the bath whilst you turned on the shower and got it to your desired temperature then you asked me to "step forward" and gently rinsed off my body.

You then helped me to step out of the bath and enveloped me into a big soft towel patting me ever so gently dry.

You removed the towel and led me naked to your bedroom. "Sweetness" you said "I would like you to lie face down in the middle of my bed", so I complied willingly. To sink into your soft bed was heaven. Then I felt your hands gently begin to massage my back. I was in heaven and relaxed more into your tender hands.

I was like putty in your hands, then I felt you pour your oil down the crack of my backside then you gently massage it around my opening gently inserting your finger into my hole.

"Spread your legs Sweetness" and I felt your cock against my opening. I slightly raise my bottom to allow you easier access, then with a gentle thrust you enter my darkest place moving slowly at first gradually building up as you feel me stretching to accommodate your girth.

"Master may I cum", "yes sweetness cum for me" and I did as I felt your hot seed enter me.

You pulled out saying "Sweetness stay still whilst I clean you up", which you do ever so gently, you then move up the bed onto the pillows and hold your arms open for me to snuggle into you.

"Sweetness you have done well and really pleased me today, for this next time we will take you to the next level of your training."