Her Voice

Story Info
A man becomes aroused by the sound of his sister's acting
2.4k words
4.49
124.9k
34
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sillyman
Sillyman
42 Followers

Michael sat at the breakfast table listening to the sound of the shower. He was still waiting for his sister to come out. He had finished making breakfast and was quietly sipping his coffee. The water shut off and a few minutes later Harmony stepped out of the bathroom and into the kitchen to grab a piece of toast. She was naked. Michael could smell the her skin and the soft fragrance of strawberry-lilac body wash as she passed. She stood there chewing on her toast and giggling at the morning comics. Michael knew his sister had a soft graceful body that you would have to be blind not to notice. Of course, her being naked did not bother him, since he was, in fact, blind.

“Looks like we’ll finally be getting some more money in. I’ve gotten another job,” she said with her mouth full. “Looks like I’ll be doing some voice dubbing for a Japanese animated movie.”

Michael smiled. “Good. Glad to see the cartoon studio gave you a good reference at least. It was a shame about that show though. You were really good in it.”

“Oh no! It’s Steenkey, a garbage elemental Buymoron! Quick, use your Pissyyu, Jack!” Harmony shrieked in the high squeaky voice of the once beloved cartoon character. Michael laughed. Harmony shifted back to her normal voice. “God that show was so stupid. I’m glad I’ll be a part of something that isn’t just getting kids to buy crap for a while. Besides if I had to hear that theme song anymore I’d scream.”

“Buy more, buy more, gotta Buymoron...” Michael started to sing. Harmony hit him on the head with the paper. Michael just laughed.

“All right lunkhead. I’ve got to get going. I’ll see you tonight. I was thinking I’d bring home Chinese.” Harmony swiftly walked over to the bedroom. Michael listened to the sounds of fabric rustling and zippers zipping as his sister rapidly dressed. She then clicked across the floor to him, gave him a soft kiss on the forehead, and then was gone out the door. The door banged shut. Michael gathered the breakfast dishes and rinsed them in the sink, then moved to the couch and popped a tape into the tape deck. It was a good time to catch up on his reading. Michael lay on the couch and quietly listened as the court room drama of a man who had married the love of his life only to find out she was his stepsister unfolded. It had been made into a movie nobody saw, and Michael could tell why if the book was anything to compare.

Later that night Harmony did come home with a load of sweet and sour chicken as well as her script to memorize. She laughed and talked about how nice everyone had been on the first day, and how she had eaten an embarrassing amount of free doughnuts the boss had sent out as a welcome.

“So do you know what kind of movie it is that you’re doing?,” Michael asked between bites of spicy noodles. He could feel Harmony grow warm as if she were blushing.

“Yeah. Apparently it’s some kind of adult movie. I’m having trouble getting into it really. That’s my only problem right now. I just can’t say anything without it sounding kind of stupid. I’m going to practice some tonight to see if I can’t get it right. So if you hear a something that sounds like a retarded moose in heat, you’ll know it’s me.” Michael laughed.

“All right sis. I’ll be in the shower.” Michael made his way to the bathroom and turned on the faucets. The steam slowly filled the room and relaxed his muscles. He could smell his sister’s body wash. She must have left the cap on again. He sat down in the tub and sighed as the water ran softly through his thick hair. Each drop felt like a steamy stinging kiss against his face.

“Oh yes, please fuck me.” Michael perked up. He could her his sister through the wall. He leaned an ear against the cool plastic of the shower wall.

“Let me taste you. Please, I need to feel you in my mouth...God this is so stupid...do I have anything to suck on? Shit. Well, I guess I’ll improvise.” Michael could hear her attempt to make sensuous sucking noises. “Oh that’s just gross sounding. No one would ever get turned on by that.”

“God, I need your cum. Feed me your cum. Oh, it’s so hot!” Michael continued to strain against the shower wall. He had never heard his sister talk like this before. His cock was starting to stir.

“Yes, touch every part of me. Yes, there! Oh God!” Harmony let out of series of moans before getting a case of the giggles. She composed herself and moaned louder. “Yes, eat me! Oh my God it feels so fucking good! Don’t stop! Oh god! Yes! Yes!”

Michael noticed he was unconsciously stroking himself now. He quickly grabbed the soap and begin to lather himself up while trying to ignore her, but couldn’t help but hear his sister’s continuing moans. His soapy hands moved down his body and begin to stroke his thick cock with fast strokes.

“Oh yes, please, fuck me now! I’ve wanted you for so long but couldn’t tell you! I’ve dreamed about this moment for ever! Please, fuck me now, fuck me now! I don’t care what anyone else says, I just need you inside me!” Harmony went into a series of gasps and moans. Michael could only concentrate on one thing now. His cock ached for release. He squeezed his balls in one hand while rapidly running his fist up and down the other as his sister’s gasps and moans filled his mind.

“Fuck, I’m getting nowhere with this. Michael, are you almost done in there? I need to pee.” Harmony shouted out. Michael swore to himself. He had been in the shower way too long already and the water was turning frigid.

“Just a minute,” he shouted. He turned of the water and quickly put on his soft terry cloth robe. It was warm from the steam. Just as he was leaving the bathroom, his sister brushed past him. Her taught ass pushed against his erection as she slid through the doorway.

“Excuse me,” she called and the bathroom door slammed shut. She came out a second later.

“Hey, you have to listen to some of this stuff. It’s too funny.” she said.

“I can only imagine,” Michael said with a wry smile.

Harmony lead him to her bed room. Her bed was soft with satin sheets. He felt the bed jostle as Harmony sat down next to him. He could hear paper rustling in her hand.

“This is so silly. I mean, the whole thing is full of moaning and panting and stuff. I don’t know if I’m cut out to do this. I sound so ridiculous.”

“I don’t think you sound ridiculous. I could here you in the shower. You sounded pretty hot to me.”

“So is that what got you so excited. I thought I felt something.” Harmony laughed. Michael didn’t say anything although he felt his face flush. “So does it get you excited when I talk this way little brother?” Harmony said in a deep, throaty voice. “Like I just want to be your sex slave and pleasure you all night long?” She erupted into giggles once again. Michael stayed very quiet. He still hadn’t gotten off, and the tingling of his sister’s voice in his ear had made his heart pound.

“My god. This really is turning you on, isn’t it? Who would have guessed, my brother’s a pervert.” Michael tried to say something to defend himself but felt his sister put a finger against his lips. “Maybe,” Harmony said, her beautiful voice catching slightly,” maybe all I need to really get into my role is a proper audience.” With that, she leaned in and softly kissed him. Michael was shocked enough to almost pull away, and then he melted as his sister’s warm inviting mouth pressed against his. He could taste sweet and sour chicken and her favorite soda on her breath. Her tongue felt strange but arousing. Michael pulled her own top of him. His robe parted leaving his throbbing cock exposed. He could feel it throbbing against his sister’s soft cotton panties. He heard a click as Harmony removed her bra and let it drop to the floor. She pressed her heavy breasts against his chest. Her nipples were hard and rubbed roughly against him.

“Oh, please fuck me,” she breathed roughly, with full feeling now. She ground her crotch against his aching erection as she kissed him deeply. She planted kisses along his neck and moaned softly. Then she began to slowly slide down his body, licking lightly at his chest, then further down to his stomach. She wrapped a soft hand around his throbbing cock.

“Let me taste you,” she sighed, running her other hand over his cheek. She ran her tongue along the underside of his shaft and planted soft kisses on his balls. “Please, I need to feel you in my mouth,” She hissed, and greedily began to suck on her brother’s cock. Michael moaned loudly. He grabbed his sister’s head and pulled her toward him. He needed her so fucking badly. He knew he wouldn’t be able to hold back for long.

“I’m going to fucking cum!” Michael yelled, and before he could even finish he could feel his hot seed blasting out of him.

“God, I need your cum,” Harmony moaned as she licked and sucked trying to get as much cum as she could into her mouth. “Feed me your cum, it’s so hot!” she moaned as she squeezed every remaining drop from her moaning brother.

Michael pulled her up roughly and kissed her. He moaned as he tasted his bitter cum in her mouth. He pulled her down onto the satiny bed, and began to caress his sister’s body. He chewed at the nape of her neck while breathing deeply of her strawberry and lilac scent. His hands roamed over her freely. He caressed her soft breasts and tweaked her hard nipples. He squeezed her taut thighs and butt. He ran his hands over her smooth arms. He trailed kisses from her neck down her arm, and he could taste the salt of her skin.

“Oh yes, touch every part of my body!” Harmony moaned. Michael began to kiss down her stomach and felt her breath grow increasingly more heavy. He worked his way down to her thigh and calf, and finally took her soft toes into his mouth sucking each one. Then he began to work his way back up again until he reached her inner thigh. He placed his tongue above her crotch, and then slowly began dragging it downward through her soft curls until he reached her clit.

“Yes there! Oh my fucking God!” Harmony screamed as her brother took her hard clit into his mouth and sucked it softly. Then he spread her wide and began to eat her, first tasting the sour out lips and then pushing his tongue deeper inside to the sweeter inside of her hot pussy.

“Oh yes fucking god! Eat me! That feels so fucking good! Don’t stop, please don’t stop, Oh my God...” Harmony screamed as her brother began rapidly lapping away at her wet cunt. He could feel the juices running down his chin and his sisters pleading hands pulling his head inward. Her thighs quivered and shook as they squeezed him.

“Oh fuck I’m cumming! Yes, yes, yes!” Harmony moaned. Her body went taut and she screamed.

Michael climbed up and bent over his sister. He kissed her again. He was hard again and could feel his cock throbbing against her still quivering pussy.

“Oh please fucking me now,” she breathed hoarsely, kissing him in-between breathes. “I’ve wanted you for so long but couldn’t tell you! I’ve dreamed about this moment! I’ve fantasized about you taking me this way forever. Please, fuck me hard, fuck me now. I don’t care what anyone else says, I just need you inside me Michael!” Harmony gasped and pulled Michael’s cock into her. Michael gasped at his sister’s tightness. He began to push in and out, slowly.

“Do you like the way I fuck?” He asked, breathing into her ear.

“Oh yes Michael you’re such a great fuck. Oh my god. Do it harder. Michael increased his speed and began to push into her with greater force. Harmony moaned.

“Oh god you are so fucking good at this. Oh yes, fuck me. Fuck me, Fuck me.” she chanted as he pounded away furiously. Her cunt tensed and squeezed around his aching cock. He kissed her deeply. The smell of sex intoxicated him.

“Oh my god, I love, oh fuck, I love you Michael!” Harmony yelled as her body was wracked by another orgasm. “Please, don’t stop. Don’t ever stop,” she breathed as she grabbed a hold of him and kissed him.

“I love you too Harmony. God this is so good. I can’t hold out for much longer.” Michael moaned. His thrusts were a blur now and the bed creaked under them from the force of his thrusts.

“Yes, Michael, please, cum inside me. DO it, Michael. Oh god, Oh god, Oh my fucking God!!” Harmony screamed. Her body clenched and she dug her nails into his back as another orgasm ripped through her. Her juices ran down Michael’s thighs and her hot cunt sealed his cock inside her. Michael pounded hard once, twice, and then screamed.

“Oh fuck me yes I’m cumming!” Michael yelled as he shot hot cum deep into his sister’s pussy. Both shook and clutched at each other as they were wracked by orgasm. Finally, when they both could stop shaking, Michael kissed his sister again, and then laid down on his side.

“I love you,” he said, and stroked his sister’s cheek.

“I love you too Michael,” Harmony said warmly, running a hand over his muscular arm.

“Do you think you can handle the part now?”

“Well, I think I can handle this part certainly,” she said, squeezing his semi erect shaft, “but there is still the next scene where my Master has to discipline me for being such a bad girl. Do you think you can help with that too?”

Michael laughed.

Sillyman
Sillyman
42 Followers