Her Way

Story Info
He marries his dream girl.
7.3k words
2.6
72.7k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Omega12
Omega12
558 Followers

This is the Revised Version of a story I posted last year called, I DID IT HER WAY. There are changes throughout the story and a completely different ending.

Kathy was one of the most popular girls in college, and in my opinion, the most beautiful girl in the whole world. She has long dark brown hair that that shines like burnished copper in the sunlight. She has a small turned up nose and slightly parted lips that look like she is going to kiss you.

Our Sociology professor had asked us to team up with a member of the opposite sex to do a study on the effect of crowded living conditions on human development. Here was my chance to say something to her, instead of stuttering out an embarrassed Hi when I passed her on campus.

She was talking to three other girls when I approached her. "Pardon me Kathy, but I was wondering if you had a partner for the sociology project yet?

Kathy looked at me with slight annoyance on her face. "Who are you?"

My name is Bill and we have been taking the same course, in the same lecture hall, for the entire semester and she doesn't even know who I am.

"I wonder if you would consent to be my partner for Professor Walter's sociology project?" This was coming out all wrong. It sounded more like a marriage proposal. It was just that she had me all nervous and tongue-tied. I just melt when she looks at me with those big brown eyes.

All of them were laughing at me. "Who is the dork?" asked Amanda.

"I think it's a geek from the 5th grade, with a face like a troll." Diane said with a giggle.

"Who are you going to team up with?" Jennifer asked. "Is it going to be Larry, Doug or Scott?"

"Wait a minute," Kathy said. "Those guys only think with their dicks. This report determines if you get a credit or not. What did you say your name was?"

"Its Bill." I know my face was a flaming red.

"Now I remember you. You're that brainy guy that sits in front. Meet me after class and we'll talk about it."

I floated into class on cloud nine. Who says dreams can't come true.

Knowing Kathy's course schedule by heart, I skipped my last class so that I could wait for her outside the lecture hall. I must have waited an hour or more before she finally came out, talking to her same three friends.

"There you are Billie; I forgot I was supposed to meet you." (My name is Bill, not Billie. I hate that name; it's like I am a little boy or something.) "You wanted to ask me something; so get down on your knees in front of me and ask me."

Her friends were all laughing. I was embarrassed, but I started to do what she told me. Now even Kathy is laughing at me.

"Its OK Billie, you don't have to do that. I was only teasing you. I'll agree to be your project partner. I only have one question."

"Thank you, thank you Kathy. I'll work very hard to ensure we produce a good report. What was your question?"

"How much are you going to pay me to be your partner?"

"It's, it's supposed to be a team, I, I don't think I am supposed to..."

That's when I noticed they were all laughing at me again. They found it hilarious. I was just trying to get Kathy as my partner.

"I was just kidding; you don't have to pay me."

"You should have made the geek pay," Jennifer said still amused, "and made him lick your feet."

"Now that's not very nice," Kathy responded with a slight smile. "Can't you see he is all red in the face and starting to stutter?"

Things did not work out quite the way I expected. I envisioned us spending many hours together on the project and getting to know each other. In reality Kathy spent less than an hour with me during the first two weeks. I knew she was popular, that she dated 3 or 4 guys, but I had hoped for a lot more time than that. Her normal excuse, any time I tried to get some time with her was, "I have a date tonight. Be a sweetie and do my part too."

The interim report was due and Kathy wanted to know if we were ready. She had spent so little time on the project she had no idea of the status. "I am a little behind because you have not given me much time. Maybe we could spend a couple hours together tonight and finish it."

"That's impossible. Be a good boy, finish the intern report for me, and for your reward I'll go out with you next Wednesday."

My heart was singing, although I tried to appear reluctant so Kathy would not know how happy I was. She did not tell me what she wanted to do on the date, and I did not want to bring it up in case she remembered something and cancelled our date. I finally decided to wear a suit.

This was my best chance to make a good impression on her. My parents are reasonably wealthy, and I drove a late model Mercedes. I am rather small, about 5 feet 6 inches tall and slender build. I have seen some of the guys she goes out with. I think they are football jocks. I may not be able to compete on a physical basis, but by showing her a good time and that I care for her, I should do all right.

I was to meet her outside her dorm at 6:30, so to be sure I got there at six. It was after seven before she finally came out. When I saw her my heart started pounding. This was a living dream. She was wearing some kind of short blue jean skirt and a tight white T-shirt. When she got in the car, I could see her nipples poking through the shirt and her skirt rode up almost to her panties.

She wanted to dine at Alfrado's, the most expensive restaurant in town, then see the movie called Betty's Romance. She had 2 cocktails before dinner after warning me she did not go out with drunk drivers, so I drank ice water. She ordered lobster, one of the most expensive items on the menu, and some kind of Italian wine that cost $30.00 a bottle. She let me drink some of the wine, and believe me, it was not worth thirty dollars.

The movie was totally boring. After it was over, she said none of her boy friends wanted to take her to see it. I could see why.

I drove her back on campus and parked in front of her dorm. I was a little nervous. Kathy smiling said, "You don't know what to do next, do you?"

"I was wondering if I could kiss you?"

"You are so sweet. Here, I am going to give you a treat." She pulled up her T-shirt exposing her beautiful breasts. Pulling my head to her breast, she said, " Suck my nipple. That's it, now flick your tongue back and forth across it. Good, now lick it. Now suck some more. OK, now do the other one." I was in heaven doing what she wanted. "Now bite my nipple gently and pull it with your teeth."

She slapped me hard on the side of my face. "I said gently, you asshole." I tried my best to do it the way she wanted. "That's better, now go back and do the first one the same way." She kept me at it for quite a while. "That's good Billie. You are a good sucker. Maybe I'll teach you how I like my pussy sucked. Now I want you to go home and jerk off thinking about me."

That was the best date I ever had. I was a virgin and I think Kathy sensed that. I thought now we would spend more time together. It worked out the exact opposite. She felt that having gone out with me once, she didn't have to do anything on the project. I asked her once if she would go out with me again and she said, "No, I have plenty of boyfriends."

It was now nearing the time to hand in the report. I had done it all myself. If I was going to get another date, it had to be now. I didn't want to beg, but it came out that way. "Please Kathy, I did the whole report myself. You said you might go out with me again. I'll take you anywhere you want to go. Please say yes."

"You beg so nicely. OK, I'll go on a date with you Thursday night, but don't wear that dorky suit."

Prior to my date, I went to a man's clothing store and bought an expensive pair of casual slacks, and a sports shirt. I was determined to make a better impression this time. It was dinner at Alfrado's again and then to a nightclub. She let me have one drink to her three or four. After the floorshow a small dance combo took over.

"Dance with me Billie," she said pulling me to the dance floor.

"But, I don't know how to dance."

"Its easy, just follow my lead."

I had to admit Kathy was a good dancer. She would sway her hips in perfect time to the music. I felt like I had two left feet as I tried to shuffle a little to the beat. The first dance was fast. I more or less stood still watching her. She would spin around and her skirt would fly up. She would stand in front of me and bump her hips like she was having intercourse with me, or turn around and rub her bum against me.

I was glad the second dance was slow. Kathy held me tight and I could feel her rub her breasts against my chest. It was fantastic because she was not wearing a bra. Then she slowly pushed her leg between mine and I could feel her hot body tight against me. It felt so good I stopped trying to dance and just enjoyed the feel of her body.

Then she pushed me away. "You are totally useless. Go sit down while I dance with him," she said in a loud voice pointing to a guy standing close by. Totally humiliated, I went back to the table. How could she do this to me in front of all these people? And, how did she know that guy would dance with her? He could have been with someone or something. Was she flirting with him while she danced with me?

At first I was to embarrassed to even look at them dance. I ordered another drink. To hell with her and her one drink limit, I was going to drink all I wanted. I could not help myself, I had to watch them. It made me jealous to see Kathy press her body against him, and then slide her leg between his and slowly lift her knee to rub his crotch. I knew how good that felt and how horny it made me feel. I could not watch any more, so I turned my back to the dance floor and sipped my drink.

When I realized it was getting late. I looked at the dance floor and Kathy was not there. There were only seven or eight couples left on the floor. Now I was really hurt. Had Kathy gone home with that guy and left me sitting there by myself? I didn't know what to do. Should I go home? What if she came back? Still, I felt awkward sitting in a nightclub by myself, when most of the people had gone home.

I finally decided I would finish my drink and go home, when I saw Kathy come through the front door. "Oh good you are still here, are you mad at me?"

I was both relieved and angry. "Where did you go? You went somewhere with that guy, didn't you? How could you leave me here alone, sitting by myself?" I was not crying, but I could feel the quiver in my voice.

"Come with me. I'll make it up to you," as she took my hand and pulled me out the door after giving me a quick kiss. "Let's go back to my dorm room. My roommate is away and guys do not have to be out until 2 AM. That gives us an hour."

I guess I was more hurt than angry. Besides, it sounded like we were going to make love. I drove back to campus, and Kathy took me up to her room.

"Have you sucked pussy before?"

"No," I replied.

"I didn't think so. I'm going to teach you. First, take off all your clothes including your underwear."

It was kind of embarrassing to get naked in front of Kathy while she lounged on her bed fully clothed.

"Oh, you have a nice big one. Now jerk yourself until I say stop," Kathy said with a smirk.

It was kind of degrading to be jerking myself for her amusement. What did this have to do with pussy sucking?

"OK, stop. Now that you are nice and horny, come over here and carefully pull down my panties. You are going to French kiss my pussy. If you please me, I might even let you put it in. Kiss my pussy and run just the tip of your tongue up and down my slit. Good, now wiggle your tongue as you do it. Aaah, not bad for a beginner. Stop right there. Feel that? That's my clit. Flick your tongue back and forth quickly. Now, suck it gently.

"I said gently, you twerp! Now thrust your tongue into my pussy as deep as you can. That's good but do it faster." A few moments later, "Can't you get your tongue in deeper. Don't forget to suck. Look, you have to do better than that. Push your tongue in deep 6 times quickly and then suck me twice; then repeat it. Count to yourself so you don't get mixed up. Even a moron should be able to do that."

I must have been doing it right because she was rubbing her pussy in my face, or jerking my head tight to her pussy by pulling my hair. Then I could hear her start to moan and felt moisture on my tongue. "Get your tongue in deep and keep it there. Don't move it." I could feel her pussy squeezing my tongue.

"I suppose that's not bad for the first time. A little more training and you should be able to do it better." I started to get up from between her legs. I had been on my knees at the side of her bed for close to a hour. She was lying at the edge of her bed, legs spread, and fully clothed except for her panties.

"Wait, you are not finished yet. Gently blow on my pussy" After a couple minutes, Kathy with a sigh said, That feels good, now kiss my pussy and get up. OK it's your turn. I want to see you jerk off for me."

It was a bit humiliating, but my cock was aching from all that sexual frustration. So, while Kathy sat on the edge of her bed with a smile on her face, I started jerking myself off. " Hurry up, it's almost curfew."

The Engagement

I gave Kathy a three-carat solitaire diamond engagement ring. She liked the ring and would often show it off to her friends.

I was happy just to be seen with her. I know people wondered how a guy like me could latch on to a girl like her. We were both the same height, small for a guy, but just right for a girl. I liked to just look at her, and wonder how come I got so lucky.

On one of our dates, (the usual was dinner at Alfrado's and a movie), Kathy told me she had to move out of her dorm room. She was no longer a freshman and all the rooms were reserved for them. She and her roommate, Amanda, had looked around and could find nothing suitable. They had one more week left. The only offer they had was to rent a bedroom in a 3-bedroom house occupied by 4 guys.

"We get to share the kitchen, living room, and bathroom. I am worried that living with 4 horny guys, we are going to get fucked every night."

"There must be some other way," I replied.

"I know of another way. We found this perfect little 2-bedroom townhouse on the edge of town. You could rent it for us. I would still collect from Amanda and pay you something back."

"I don't like that idea either."

"Fine, we will move in with the guys since you don't mind them fucking me."

"Ok, Ok, I'll rent the place for you. How much does it cost?"

"It's only eight hundred a month and it includes all utilities."

"Eight hundred! That's more than I pay for my apartment."

"But, this place is perfect, and when we come home from a date, if I invite you in, you would not have to leave at 2AM the way you do now. I might even let you spend the night with me sometime. Would you like that?"

"Alright, you win. Give me the address."

"Thank you sweetie. Do it first thing in the morning before it's gone."

Other than paying her rent, things were about the same as before we got engaged. She would not set a date for the wedding, and I still only got one date a week with her. Even then what I usually got was a goodnight kiss in the car.

When she finally invited me in, I was quite excited. I thought I was going to get some sex. Coming through the door, I was quite surprised to see Amanda on the sofa with her boyfriend Chuck.

"I am so horny." Kathy coos, "So I am looking forward to a nice tongue fuck from you Billie."

"Let's go to your room then."

"No. I want them to see how well I have trained you. Now, get over here, get down on your knees and pull down my panties. I want them to see what a good boy you are." I had not sucked her off in a while, and while I liked pleasuring her, I did not want to do it in front of others. After a stern look from her I did as she told me.

As I darted my tongue in her pussy, I could hear Amanda say, "Why don't you do that to me sometime, Chuck? How come I always have to be the one to suck you off?"

Chuck responded in a sneering voice, "Only a wimp would do that."

After Kathy's orgasm, made more intense by an audience, she pushed me away saying, "Now jerk yourself off."

"But Kathy, I don't want to do that in front of them."

"Just do it. Why do you have to argue with me about everything?"

Of course, I did it for her. Looking at her bare pussy, I realized that Chuck could also see her, as she sat on the edge of the chair with her legs sprawled wide open. I would have liked her to show a little more modesty.

As I came, catching my come in my other hand, I could hear Amanda say, "Looks like she has him pussy whipped and they are not even married yet."

"He has to learn that my pleasure comes first and that if he gets off or not is not important."

A couple weeks later, Kathy invited me into her townhouse again. Amanda was there and I noticed she had been crying. "Why are you crying?"

"Kathy is going to kick me out unless I come up with the rent money I owe. She wants to make me a whore. She told me I could make rent money by standing on a corner in town and selling my body to who ever wants it. If I don't come up with it she is going to throw me out and let her old boyfriend Doug move in. He has promised her he will pay on time."

"Kathy, surely that can't be true. After all, I'm the one that pays the landlord."

"I have expenses," Kathy said exasperated. "I count on that money for clothes, entertainment, and other essential expenses. Doug will not only pay on time, he is also going to pay for the rent she owes me. I'm sorry, but I don't have any other choice."

Now Amanda spoke up. "Do you want her ex boyfriend living with her. They used to fuck all the time. If he moves in, it's just a matter of time before they start up again. I want to stay here, but I don't want to be a whore. Couldn't you pay Kathy my rent? I know you have money, and I would be soo grateful to you, if you know what I mean. And, it would keep Doug away."

"Well, I, I don't know. It seems kind of unusual."

Kathy, now in a softer voice, "I don't care where my money comes from, as long as I get it and on time. If you want to pay for her it's OK with me"

"How much do you pay her?"

"I pay her 100 dollars a week. If you pay her for me, I'll show you my appreciation."

"Just because your boyfriend Chuck and I got carried away once, is no reason to make a play for my fiancé. I give him all the sex he needs."

I totally disagreed with her last statement. Not only have I not made love to her, she makes me beg just to suck her off. She told me she wants to marry a virgin. However, I did not want Doug moving in. I knew what he was like. He had short blond hair and a stocky build. He figured he was a real jock. I hate that type. So it was agreed, that I would pay Kathy 100 dollars each week.

That summer, on a beautiful Saturday morning, I thought I would surprise Kathy by taking her to the fair in Stockton, about twelve miles away. I know she likes the rides and stuff. When I called on her, Amanda opened the door.

"Is Kathy in?" I asked.

Looking a little surprised she responded, "Sure, I'll get her. Come in."

Going to Kathy's bedroom door, she knocked loudly saying, "Kathy get up. Billie is here."

A few minutes later, Kathy still in her short nightie comes out. "Billie, what are you doing here?"

"It's such a gorgeous day, I thought it would be a good day to go to the Stockton fair."

Just then, Doug, wearing only his shorts, came out of Kathy's room.

"Now before you get bent all out of shape," Kathy said promptly, "Doug drove me home from school yesterday. We talked and had a few drinks, and before I realized it, it was past 2AM when they lock the doors at the dormitories. So I had no choice but to let him stay overnight."

Omega12
Omega12
558 Followers
12