Her Weekend to Remember Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I move my full mouth of your juices away from you. Standing up I watch as you start slowing down on the flow. I lean toward you and swallow some of your juices. I then lean towards your lips and kiss you. As our lips meet you dart your tongue into my mouth and I hear you moan as you know that in my mouth is your sweet sex juice.

You try curling your tongue to suck the juices into your mouth. Loving the taste you moan. You feel my hand release pressure from your plug in your ass and my other hand starts massaging your pussy. You feel my hand massage your juices all around and upwards of your torso. You feel the other hand reach your pussy and rub your swollen pussy lips and clit as the other reaches your breast and I work the juices all over your nipple.

I break off our kiss with more juices still in my mouth and suck on the nipple you were awhile before. Letting your juices flow out onto your nipple and breast, I then lick my way to the other breast to coat it also with more juices.

You start relaxing as I am no longer playing with your pussy but have worked up to your breasts. You lick your lips trying to get all the sweet taste of your own juices from your mouth.

After I have emptied the rest of your juices onto your breasts I stand up and lean to you and ask you how you tasted.

Finishing licking your lips, you respond "I have never tasted so good and would love to taste more."

"I can arrange that if you'd like" I say.

"Would you fuck me, please" you say.

"Don't worry. We will get to that. But right now you are going to get nothing but attention" I respond.

I walk to behind you and you look at the monitor to see your pussy lips and clit look swollen from all their attention, but you know there is still more to come. You look down at the floor to see a giant puddle of your juices. You then feel something touch the back of your knees.

I slide a chair covered in plastic behind you. I tell you that when I start lowering your arms that you may sit in the chair. As I go to the release the rope securing you up you start sitting in the chair.

As you sit in the chair you feel your plug go deep into your ass. You feel your arms become very light as they are lowered to your lap with the bar. You start feeling the plastic being cold on your oiled up body, but you know that there will be more warming up soon.

I walk out of the room and come back in a minute. I hold a bottle of water to your lips and say "go ahead and drink because I want you to cum like that a few more times and if you don't have any fluids then I can't drink you either."

Smiling you gladly take a drink of the water. You feel it wash down your dry throat and into your stomach. You swish some of the water in your mouth to help get some more of your sweet nectar taste to arise.

"Please be comfy as we still have more fun to go" I say with a chuckle and grin.

To be continued...

12