Her Wish, My Command

Story Info
College student in India finds a domme to worship.
2.6k words
3.48
25.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*NOTE:* This is my first attempt at writing an erotic story. Comments and criticism are welcome. Hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

*****

CHAPTER ONE - The Introduction

"If you have so much of sexual energy.. The built-up sexual tension is in you, you should write a sex story and publish it online. During our next meeting, you will read it out to me," was what she said before falling asleep on me. Her arms and legs were spread across, and I was lying under her. She was literally spread all over me.

And, her wish is my command. So, here I am writing down my experiences for a greater audience.

I could still taste her juices in my mouth, having brought her to a satisfying climax five times in a row. And, all that was tongue sheerly with the power of my tongue. My tongue, which in reality belonged to my Mistress. The tongue which she has trained so well, along with other parts of my body that belonged to her to be used at her disposal. Entirely her call.

A few minutes ago, we were in the heat of the moment. She was riding my mouth, almost frantically. Her cries upon reaching each climax attested the fact that she was indeed having a great time. So was I. Well, what else could I have wished for?

There is this Goddess of a woman who took a guy, who is about more than a decade younger than her, and taught him everything he needed to learn to live his life. Live his life on her terms, which was more satisfying to him as a person than living his life for himself. She has me by the balls, and I love that feeling. I enjoy every bit of it. At times, she is harsh with me, but I know she is equally caring.

Today I ate her out. Both to her's and my heart's content. She bobbed up and down on my face, yet I managed to slide my tongue in and reach her special spot. She would slow down on purpose, just before she would reach her orgasm and wait for me to touch and caress her clit. Every single time. And then she would erupt in pleasure. We shared a bond of intimacy to the level that I knew what is to be done without her saying it out loud to me.

At present, here we are. In the master bedroom of her house, on her bed with her sleeping on me. She has always loved riding me, right from the beginning. And, I love being rid by her. Although at times that makes me feel completely exhausted. Also, degraded to quite an extent. But, I enjoy it. Consider the current situation.. My entire body is sweating after the intensive workout which it got in eating her back-to-back for five orgasms and yet I did not get any of my own. Usually, I get to have one orgasm for every five of hers. But it entirely depends on her mood and I am nobody to question her decisions. Right now, I am completely naked and drenched in sweat with my Mistress asleep on me. To make matters worse, or best, I have also got a tremendously raging hard boner.

How did we get till where we are? That's an interesting question..

Ours is a situation which can only be described as the rarest of the rare cases. Otherwise, you could never explain how you would find a gorgeous looking woman willing to take you as her sex slave in a country like India? I mean, I don't have anything against the country or its people. But, let's face it: Majority of Indians would rather prefer to leave topics like sexuality and desire in the bedroom. Especially in small towns.

However, I met her. And she agreed to meet me.

But she never told me how, when and where were we going to meet. She likes to keep me that way - anticipating her next move. She says it makes me pay more attention to details. And, she loves making me pay attention to details. Without rambling much further from the point, let me give you a brief introduction of myself and Mistress.

Well, I am a final year engineering student. I know, it is as cliche as it could get till this point of time. However, there are a few interesting things which set me apart from the usual crowd - like my extreme interest in sports like football and bodybuilding, combined with my introverted nature. I have had quite many chances with dating girls, but my shy nature never allowed anything much to happen. Maybe it was just the fact that I did not like to be the one in control and rather prefer being controlled. Now. There you have it! I am a submissive guy and prefer my woman to take control over me, just the way my Mistress has done.

In her introduction, I know words are going to fall short. There is no phrase in the dictionary which would do justice to describe her dynamic personality. So, I will just lay out the facts just the way they are: The first time she met me her exact words were, "You belong to me. Your entire being. Your core, your mind, your heart, your very existence. It. belongs. to. Me!" And, with that said, we put a few rules in place. I mean, she did. These began from simple ones and slowly continued towards the complex. She is an extremely talented, highly intelligent, vivacious, career-oriented woman who is the proprietor and head of the biggest school in town. Her house is literally a mansion, and although it is quite uncommon for women of her age in a country like India, she does stay alone there as she has no family in town. They visit her every now and then, but she mostly stays alone. With domestic helps, of course. But the help is not required round the clock as she believes in saving valuable time and money by engaging domestic "help" in other ways, as you will get to know in due course of this story.

My first time with her was nothing less than a whirlwind experience. Being a virgin, I was totally taken by surprise and she made it a night which I could never forget try as I may. Although, I never see the possibility of me wanting to forget it ever. Try as I may. Upon reaching her house, I was stopped at the gate by the security and questioned whether I had a prior appointment with her. It must have been around 3 or 4 PM in the evening. The sun rays were becoming dull consistently with every passing moment, as a reminder that the day was about to come to an end.

I told the guard, "Ma'am is expecting me".

"Are you her student?" she asked eye me from heel-to-toe.

"Yes," I replied. That question almost threw me off guard and I was growing nervous. The fact that it was a woman guarding the compound instead of a man threw in extra amounts of nervousness. I am glad that I did not stammer while answering her. But, I used the training given by Mistress to not let my nervousness show on my face. After all, we had had many online sessions in preparation for the final day. So, I just stared back at the guard who was questioning me.

"You don't look like a school-going kid. You seem to be more of the bodybuilder types.

Are you sure that you are not lying to me?" she demanded. She was a petite lady, about 5 feet 5 inches tall. She would seem harmless to anyone, unless you looked her in the eye. Her eyes gave this aura about her indomitable strength. She is a kind of person who would hunt anybody that tried to cause any harm to Mistress.

"Look, in case you have any questions, let me dial Ma'am on her phone and put her on the line for you to confirm," I shot back as taught by Mistress. Mistress wanted me to play as natural as possible, because she told me to keep in mind this is not the first and last time I would be going to her house. I had to show people, although a very few of them were going to be around her house, that I am no stranger.

"We get a lot of those rowdy goons here. Trying to cause trouble for a woman staying alone. So, I get to ask my questions. Now, you stand there while I call Madam up and confirm whether she is indeed expecting you or not," she said as he pointed to a corner next to the guardhouse.

I nodded. I was angry and anxious. Yet, I could feel the rush of adrenaline as I started putting things together. I knew this was my Mistress putting me through a test before I even met her in real. She always stayed a step ahead of me. Of everyone, to be precise. That's why I love her and worship her from my core. Standing there in the sunlight, I felt like a schoolboy held back for detention. That very thought brought in a mixture of excitement and embarrassment for me, as I could feel my member stirring in my pants.

As dictated by Mistress, I did my best to dress myself up in a very prim and proper attire in accordance to the schoolboy theme which she had going. She confessed that being the headmistress of a school, she could never move ahead of the teacher-student fantasy. It might seem morally wrong to a lot of people out there, they might accuse her of abusing her power and position to exploit young schoolboys who have not even attained maturity. But, I knew with utmost clarity that Mistress would never do anything of that sort. That got verified when I observed her dedication and sincerity towards her work, on numerous occasions during my time with her. That made me respect her even more.

I was snapped out of my reverie by the guard's voice.

"Madam has asked to send you inside," she said. "Should not have held you back. You are carrying a schoolbag too. Did not see that," a mischievous smile played on her lips. That suggested she knew more than I would have liked her to know.

"That's alright," I replied. Part of my anger at her vanished as soon as she admitted that I did look like a student. That meant, I did my part well to make myself look like one. And, as for the remaining anger.. It was replaced by a sudden sense of embarrassment that here I was, standing in front of another woman who had an idea about what I was really doing.

"But, you are built. Real heavily built. Do you workout regularly or something?" she questioned as he handed me a pen to sign my name in the visitor's book. I caught her cat-like sharp eyes running all over my body, combing through every inch of it. The parts that were not covered received scrutiny at length. My biceps, forearms were the "lucky" candidates. But, ironically enough, despite being covered my chest received equal attention from her. My pecs, to be precise. She unabashedly stared at them with unwavering attention and did not look away even when I spoke to her.

"Yes. I am the current title holder at university level bodybuilding," I replied as I wrote my name down. My voice was about to break when I said the last word. Because Mistress always teases me about how despite being a bodybuilder, my muscles and strength are of no use when she decides to dominate me. Thankfully, I managed to keep it from doing so.

"Karan! How could I not remember?" she exclaimed as she looked at my name on the Visitor's Book. I can only say that the erstwhile mischievous smile had by now grown into a full-fledged evil smirk by now.

"I was the one who drove Madam to the auditorium last December! That was on the night of the competition. She was there for the final prize distribution. You were the one who was felicitated by her," she said as she stepped closer. I could literally see it in her eyes that she had known this all along and was just playing with me.

"Of course," I said with a smile.

"Of course what? Do you mean you remember me from THAT night?"

I was not sure whether it was only imagination playing tricks, or did she really stress on the word "that". Nevertheless, I clarified that I meant of course it was "Madam" who felicitated me during the prize distribution ceremony.

"Come, let me show you the way in. I had not recognized you. After all, you look way different with all these clothes on," she said gesturing with raised eyebrows. This time I can swear that it is not my imagination, and that she really pointed at my trousers when she said "these clothes". That left me hanging in mid-air. I did not know what to say in reply to that. So, I just laughed nervously and turned to follow her.

"Just walk straight on this path, and you will see the main door. Ring the doorbell and wait until it is answered. There are no maids around today, as it is Saturday evening."

I was definitely relieved on knowing that there were no maids in the house. That would mean lesser intervention from other people in embarrassing me.

I thanked the guard and began walking towards the house.

"By the way, the title is definitely well-deserved! Mr. University." she called out from behind.

"Thanks!" I said in reply. But I did not look back. Because I did not want her to see that her compliment left me embarrassed enough to blush into a bright shade of pink. I could not help it. She was unimaginably twisted and chatty for a security guard. Aren't they generally of the type that believe actions speak louder than words? Nevertheless, she did succeed on playing on me and making me embarrassed. Well, I couldn't avoid it because that's who I am. Introverted, quiet by nature. So, things which people say get to me a bit too easily. Mistress and I are working on that. She is teaching me whom to listen to and whom not to. I think it is working wonders, just like all the things which Mistress has taught me. She has this magic that makes thing happen.

As I reached closer to the house, and the guard was now at a safe distance, I could finally feel the extreme rush of excitement. I was finally going to meet my Mistress in person! Of course, I have met her in person on several occasions. The "Mr. University Bodybuilding Competition" being one of such occasions. But, I have never met her after we got into a relationship. After all, this is serious matter. I am owned by her now and tonight she was going to assert her ownership over me. I could not contain my excitement, as I reached the stairs leading up to the main door of the house. It was a sight to behold: a wooden door, painted black which had a shining door knocker. As classy as it gets.

I ascended the stairs and pressed the doorbell, only to take a few steps back and wait. Wait with my hands behind my back, like an obedient schoolboy. Just the way she liked it. Because, essentially, all of this was to be done the way she liked it. And, doing things the way she likes them done is what I like.