Hera Strikes Back Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That may be, Divinity," Darla said, "but, in order for—"

"—Hey girls! Show us your tits!" came a rowdy male voice from the loading zone

"Yeah! Hey Hotties, let's get this party started. Come on over here and get on the bus with us. I got a big old longhorn for you, babes!" came another.

"Holy mother, look at the jugs on that one! She looks just like Vampirella! I would love to motor boat those babies!" came yet another.

All four women jerked their heads to the right to see where these catcalls were coming from. It was not hard for them to find the source of the noise. There, just finishing taking on the last of its passengers, was a large, luxurious, private bus. In big, bold orange letters on the side was written — University of Texas Longhorns -- College Lacrosse Team Bus.

The team inside was obviously drunk, and hanging out the windows of the bus screaming out random crude comments to females passing by. When they caught sight of Ishtar, Darla and the others, they had new targets for their Longhorn charm offensive. Perhaps, in some twisted logic that works on inebriated college jocks, this was supposed to be seductive, but, it was not. But, when the guys saw Ishtar, and the other's, make eye contact with them, their catcalling increased both in volume, and intensity.

"Yeah beauties, we are talking to you!"

"Come on ladies, our sticks need polishing, and you are all so beautiful!"

"Please!" another said with a laugh. "Come party with us, we just won the championship! Don't you want to ride the party bus with a load of winners?"

At this last statement, the twelve teammates broke into cheers and began singing their school's fight song.

Ishtar, her eyes flashing, smiled and turned to the astonished Darla. She said, "See..., Mother Gaia always provides!"

*****

"What the hell?" Demetrius groaned as he sat up and rubbed the back of his head. It ached. In fact, there was no part of his body that did not throb in a low dull pain. I know I had some wine last night, but not that much!

He rubbed his eyes as he tried to focus, everything in his vision appearing as if he was trying to look through a glass of thick olive oil. His stomach was on fire, churning and bubbling as if he was boiling lamb stew in his gut. He closed his eyes and breathed in deep, trying to relax. He still didn't know where he was, but he knew one thing. Fear never helped anything. After so many years of incredible adventures, keeping his wits was what always helped him move forward. All right, Demetrius, just calm down. Whatever it is, I can face it. I just need to settle. Crossing his legs and sitting up in a lotus position, he forced his body to go limp.

It didn't work. His heart continued to beat like the rumbling of Vesuvius in his chest, and his breathing remained rapid; his pants, short and gasping, as if he had just run fifty miles. Whatever the hell he had just gone through, he knew it sucked big time. It was like he had been chewed up whole, by each head of Cerberus, and then shit out in pieces, before being reassembled and having the procedure repeated a few hundred times.

"What the fuck happened to me?" Demetrius cried as opened his eyes and his vision mercifully started to clear. His body was shaking, and he felt surprisingly weak, but he could tell he was on the mend. Glancing around his surroundings, now that he was out of his haze, he grew even more confused. Where in the fuck am I?

Everything was green; wet, dripping, and fully overripe and overgrown. Huge towering ferns, taller than the largest pine back he ever saw in the mountains back in Greece, loomed over his head. Below him, the ground was soft, and spongey; thick moss carpeting everything. Breathing deeply, he did have to smile at one thing. The air, despite being thick and oppressively hot, was sweet. As his eyes adjusted to the green shady dim, he also saw thousands of flowering plants and bushes littering the ground all around him. Wherever he was, he was glad it was pleasant, at least. He had woken up in far worse places in the past.

Now his mind unlocked, and memories flooded forward into his thoughts. The last thing he remembered was being on the Acropolis. Archimedes was there, as was Hera, Athena and the other Gods. It was chilly, being the winter solstice, and the air was acrid; smoke rising from the burning Athens permeating everything with the stench of war. Here, was the complete opposite. It was hot. The air was clean. In fact, it was cleaner than he ever remembered air being. He focused his thoughts again, trying to remember the last — the ring! Looking down quickly at his hand, he saw the ring on his hand. It was different now than he remembered it. Before it glowed blue, but now, it was dull. He immediately sat onto a vine covered stump.

After an hour, or two, it was hard to tell in his leafy cave, he said, "Well, I might as well try and figure out what is going on. I am never going to find Aphrodite, or get back home, just sitting here." He got to his feet and began to walk.

It was so strange. The ground felt like pillows beneath his bare feet; wet, swampy sacks teasing the soles of his feet; and with each step he took, excess water squished out between his toes. This was the strangest landscape he had seen yet, and he had seen quite a bit.

Hours went by as he wandered aimlessly beneath the canopy of ferns and other enormous plants and trees. "I wonder if I have been shrunk?" he wondered to himself as he continued to gaze in astonishment at his surroundings. Everything was huge. He saw a rose bush, where the individual buds were the size of watermelons. A tulip he discovered could easily serve as a bath within its gigantic brightly colored pedals. The trunks of the trees he passed were beyond description. They could be encircled by a hundred men linking arms, and still the circumference would not be covered. Even the grass was giant, a single blade resembling a soft green sword, more than a plant. Well, I have been through some whacky shit before, but this might just take the cake!

After another hour of walking, he felt his stomach churn again. He was completely recovered from his initial sickness by now, but this was more a churning of worry. So far, he had walked for miles and not seen a single person all day. In fact, not only had he not seen a single person, but other than a mosquito that flew by, which startled him as it was the size of an eagle, he had not even seen any other animals. He looked down at his ring again, still dull, and said, "Where the hell did this thing send me, Archimedes?"

Finally, Demetrius narrowed his eyes, as he saw a break in the vegetation. Like the opening of a living tunnel of trees, he saw a clearing ahead. Perhaps this was just the world's largest forest he had been wandering through. Perhaps now, once he gets out of this endless sea of ferns and giant bugs, he could find people, and then, hopefully, a way home. Twenty yards away from the opening, he heard something that both startled him, and..., aroused him. He heard giggling. Female giggling. He winced, as he looked down at his cock, already responding to the sound, and sighed. How many times had he been awoken by the sounds of girlish giggles in the past? He had lost count. And now, who knows what would await him. Crouching down, he crawled the remaining few yards to the exit, and peered out.

He inhaled sharply. There below him was a deep valley, stretching on seemingly forever. Unbeknownst to him, for the past few hours he had been walking on a plateau, but, like the green endless jungle he just passed through, the valley in front of him was similarly uninhabited and choked with vegetation. Peering into the green canopy for the source of the giggles, he saw it. One tiny opening in the forest. As he squinted, and focused his eyes, to get a better look, he smiled. There were people! He rubbed his eyes and cupped his brow to block the glare of the sun, and now he could see clearly.

Instantly, his cock twitched, and Demetrius could not help but salivate. In the center of the empty space, spread wide and staked out on the ground, was a woman. And not just any woman, but a gorgeous, full breasted, and achingly beautiful woman. Her long, and surprisingly scraggly dark hair, spread out on the ground above her head. Her full suckable breasts, and equally deliciously spread pussy, cried out for his worship. This curvy delight appeared built for love, and visions of him burying his face in that fully furred clam danced through his head. He shook his head clear, as it was not right; the girl was bound and helpless, but, he had to turn back to see. His eyes, like magnets to metal, were drawn to this enticing vision in the middle of the jungle.

He cocked his head, and frowned, though, when three other women entered the clearing from the edge of the jungle. They, like the girl tied in the center, were also beautiful, and deliciously naked, but they were laughing. It was their giggles he had heard. Laughing uncontrollably, they kept stopping to run their feet up and down the stomach of their captive, as they slowly circled.

"What are they doing to that poor girl?" Demetrius thought to himself, as he steeled himself to intervene. The girl was obviously stressed, thrashing and wriggling at the ropes of ivy that held her down. Her three nude tormentors appeared to be completely unmoved by her whimpers, and continued to circle and tickle her. His back tensed, and his palms sweated, as he prepared to leap out of his hiding spot and put a stop to this. He paused when he watched the three women kneel down and start digging into the dark earth.

What the hell is this?

After digging for a few minutes, the three girl's cackles grew even louder as the pulled their hands up from the dirt and began to slather each other's bodies up with the thick, dark mud. Demetrius slunk back down and thought, Well, maybe I should just see how this plays out before I make my move.

For the next ten minutes, Demetrius was completely spellbound in his leafy hiding place, his eyes trained like an eagle on the activity in the clearing. The three women, laughing and grunting, totally covered their bodies with mud. It was everywhere. Thick strands of slimy, wet earth dripped off of their nipples, and their asses all looked like the chocolate covered candies he saw on a trip to Athens as a child. His erection, which had begun when he first saw the naked girl in the clearing, now was at full mast and throbbing.

So far, the three tormentors had not harmed the woman staked out on the ground, but from her obvious growing desperation to get loose, she seemed to understand that danger lurked. The three girls stopped laughing, and glanced at one another. Demetrius was spellbound as he watched them.

Although none said a word, he could read their faces. He knew the look well. It was the longing look of burning desire. Cursed as he was, he was quite an aficionado of the lusty female gaze. There was the shy downward glance, he loved that look. There was the smoldering direct stare, the pupils growing wider and the nipples growing harder. His favorite though, was the glare he saw now. It was smoking utter insanity! The girl's eyes were half closed and their mouths were open as they continuously ran their tongues over their lips. He looked down and saw their nipples were very hard, the red buds bursting through their fresh coating of thick, black mud. Oh yes, these girls were as horny as humanly possible.

Suddenly, and without warning, they pounced. One girl smacked both of her mud filled palms onto the breasts of the bound girl, while the other two slowly began coating her legs and stomach. Within a few moments, she, like the three standing, was completely covered in black, wet, mud.

When the first girl began to slowly knead and tease the bound girl's nipples, while the second girl began slowly licking the toes of her right foot, Demetrius could not help but give little Demetrius a stroke. It was funny, but even after over a hundred years of being unable to jack off, he was still wired to rub one out when confronted with something that stoked his libido into a sizzle. And this scene had him stoked into a roaring bonfire. The third girl knelt down over the girl's stomach, her mud caked ass deliciously pointed directly towards his hiding spot above, giving Demetrius a completely clear view of her mud covered honey cave. She bent down, thrust her face in-between the bound girls bound thighs, and took a long lingering lick down her equally mud-caked slit. For over an hour this went on, each girl switching places, never giving the bound girl time to rest. The increasingly loud moans, and desperate whimpers coming from the prisoner also indicated they were purposefully not getting her off. Whatever weird ritual this was, it was meant to arouse the prisoner, not release her.

Demetrius felt his saliva churn in his mouth as the delicious perfume of strong feminine arousal teased his nostrils. That warm, thick musky smell of hot, wet, aching pussy always made him twitch, and he was twitching up a storm now. He could almost taste the womanly honey in his mouth, and his mind was filled with images of him joining in this party, smearing the dark, sticky cool mud all over his body and diving his face into each one of them.

After watching for another twenty minutes, finally, he could take no more. It was no longer a rescue mission that was on his mind. He was past that now; way, way past that noble thought. He had to participate. His tongue should be running up the girl's snatch. His mouth was destined to suck on those mud caked nipples. His cock was fated to plunge long, hard and deep into each girl, regardless of whether he could cum or not. He had to drill his meat into all of that slippery, mud coated, dripping, delicious female flesh. A fire had started in his balls that had to be quenched.

As he started to leap out of his hiding place, he stopped as heard rustling leaves from below him. He stopped, and crouched back down. Commonsense, for once, overruled horniness.

From out of the thick jungle a man emerged. He, like the women, was naked. Tall, extremely muscular, and quite scraggly and long haired, it was obvious, this was far different than Greece. Glancing a look at his cock, he saw the man too was extremely aroused, his large dick standing straight out like an arrow ready to let loose from the string. Demetrius thought that, for once, his curse of perpetual nudity was not out of place. Again he said to himself, where has your ring sent me, Archimedes?

Slinking forward like a panther, the man circled the women, all writhing and squirming in their muddy love battle. They seemed not to notice, or care, they had an observer. As he walked further into the clearing, the three women tormenting the bound girl sat up and grinned as they turned to the man. The whites of their teeth, quite prominently displayed on their mud caked faces. They waved him forward as they moved away, perching themselves on either side of the girl, inviting him to take her. Damn it! That could have been me!

The man said nothing, but his thick, strong erection standing straight out in front of him screamed volumes. It yelled his arousal. It hollered his lust, and he immediately dropped to his knees and prepared to mount the girl. As he lowered his cock into her, suddenly one of the girls shot to her feet and screamed.

"Gangaloor! Gangaloor! Gangaloor!"

Suddenly dozens of other naked women rushed out of the forest and grabbed the man, quickly flipping him backwards. Now on the ground, and covered in squirming, and apparently furious, female flesh, Demetrius could not see what was happening. Everything was obscured by a sea of writhing curvy nudity, but, as sexy as it was, it was obviously violent. He did occasionally see the man's arm shoot out from under the pile, or his foot get pulled up and bitten by one of the furies, but slowly, over the next few minutes, the pile grew calm. As he watched on with widening eyes, the girls all stood up, and now, it was the man who was bound naked to the ground, not the girl. She was standing with the other three mud soaked beauties, and like them, was laughing.

"Gangaloor un Pata! Gangaloor un Pata! Gangaloor un Pata!"

What the fuck is this?

*****

"Goddess Hera," Archimedes asked, "Uh, about my situation. Have you given any—"

"—Oh, yes," Hera said. "I have not forgotten about you, my dear. Not at all." Turning to Hades, she said, "So, my dear Brother-in-Law, I assume you wish to help your charge out of his predicament? After all, it was because of you that he finds himself in this ridiculous situation."

"Of course I do!" Hades barked. "What do you think I have been advocating all day! So, can I assume we are ready to attack the Egyptian Land of the Dead?"

"No, you cannot," Hera sighed. "But..., you can at least help prepare Archimedes for his journey. The walls of Duat are quite formidable."

Hades too sighed. "They are. I went there once during a IBOTDLOD conference, and I have to admit it, they were impressive." He grinned as he added, "But, as impressive as they, and Duat itself is, they have nothing as torturously beautiful as our Tartarus."

"IBOTDLOD, Lord?" Archimedes asked.

"International Brotherhood of the Dark Lords of Death" Hades replied. Seeing the blank look on Archimedes face, he added, "It's an association Anubis and I, and all of the other Gods of Death, belong to. I was chairman last year, but a chick is running it this year."

"Who?" Dionysus said.

"Hel," Hades said. "It was her turn. We all agree to rotate the chairmanship."

"Is she that Norse Goddess with the enormous jugs and long blonde braids? You know, I remember meeting her a few summers ago at the—"

"Guys! Concentrate!" Hera shouted as she clapped her hands. Turning to Hades, she said, "So, Hades, you of all people, should know that any direct assault on Duat, even if we were at full strength, would be a hopeless task. And for a human to attempt such madness, forget about it! What with the rivers of fire, moats of alligators and the twelve gates of destiny and all?"

"Rivers of Fire? Gates of destiny? I don't like the sound of that," Archimedes said.

"Don't sweat it, Archimedes," Hades said as he shrugged and rolled his eyes. "I am sure we can rig up something. Hell, millions of Egyptians get through those obstacles every year after death. How hard can it be?"

"You are talking out of your ass, Hades," Hera said. "Do you know how a living human being can sneak past Aker, the guardian of the Egyptian Underworld? Hmmm? That ferocious pussy is no Cerberus, you know. Give your dog a few treats and any old person can waltz right in."

"Hera!" Hades shouted. "I would put Cerberus as a guardian of the dead up against that weak little kitten Aker any day!"

"Well, that may be, but, you are still not thinking right about this, Hades," Hera said. "I know you are pissed, and want revenge, but rushing into some stupid assault will not help matters a bit. You keep forgetting, our magic won't work in Egypt! And Archimedes is going to need a lot of help in order to sneak into the Egyptian Underworld and get past the ferocious lion guardian Aker. Then he still has to make it through the other ordeals. Yes, he is going to need a lot of help!"

"True," Hades sighed, as he looked down at the ground. "But we have to do something! I can't stand just waiting around here!"

"Patience, Hades, patience. Now, this whole "land of the dead" thing is out of my area, so I have no idea what is involved exploring the realm of the departed. But, you are the God of the Dead! Do you know how to traverse the obstacles of Duat?"

"Well..., no. Not completely, but I have the general gist of what's involved," Hades said.