Hera Strikes Back Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was about to ask you the same thing," Brian said.

Hecate laughed and clapped her hands together. "All right boys, enough chatter. There will be plenty of time for you two to gab later." She raised her eyebrow and smirked, "Plenty of time. So..., let's get started."

"Started? Started with..." Todd said.

"I bet you two naughty, naughty boys know my two new disciples," Hecate said. "Girls, come forward."

Tammy and Sherry walked to the front of the room and stood on either side of Hecate.

"Tammy!" Brian yelled.

"Sherry!" Todd exclaimed.

"Yes, you recognize your Goddesses," Hecate said. "I am sure you will be quite familiar with your new owners after a while."

"Owners? I don't understand," Todd said.

"It's not that complicated really," Hecate said. "You see, your freedom has been forfeited. Your lives, pitiful and stupid as they are, now belong to these gorgeous creatures."

"This has to be some kind of nightmare," Brian said as he started smacking himself in the face. "Come on Brian, wake up! Wake up!"

"There is no waking up..., uh, you are Brian, right?" Hecate said.

"Y-yes," Brian stuttered.

"And that makes you Todd then, doesn't it?" Hecate said as she turned to the other man.

"Yes..., but, who or..., what in the hell are you?" Todd said. His head snapped to the left as he barked, "Sherry, what the fuck is going on here?"

"I would call her Mistress Sherry if I were you..., BUTTFUCKER!"

"What? I..., what?"

"Oh, that got your tongue didn't it," Hecate said. "But, enough of all of this pointless jibber jabber. We need to move forward with the ceremony. Now, before any new sacrifice is made, I always give the boys a choice," Hecate said as she grinned and looked over at Rosalita. "I am, after all, a fair minded Goddess."

"You are a just Divinity, Goddess," Rosalita laughed.

"I am," Hecate continued. "So, here is the deal, boys. If you both, right now, drop to your knees, crawl over to your women, kiss their feet gently and beg them for forgiveness before you deposit your seed onto my altar, your servitude will be much easier. If you do this, I will not require atonement for your past sins. Your future life of slavery will satisfy your debts in full."

"What the hell is this bullshit?" Todd yelled. "Sherry, I know this is all some sort of fucked up dream, but come on. I am not becoming your slave! That is bullshit!"

"Tammy, this is nuts," Brian yelled. "If you think I am going to degrade myself with this crazy little kinkfest, you need to have your head examined. I always knew you were a freak." He continued, "Well..., I have had enough of this crap. I am fucking leaving right now." He turned and started to walk over to the curtain leading to the alcove before he was stopped by Hecate's laughter.

"Oh Great Lords of Chaos," Hecate howled. "I am so glad you both have chosen so unwisely. It will make things more fun this way." She raised her hand and Brian spun around before dropping to the floor on his knees. Todd followed suit immediately afterwards.

"So, it could have been better for you boys. I was going to let the girl's release your seed at least once a month or so, but..., you chose another path. Now, alas, you have a hard road ahead."

Hecate smirked as she glowered over at Todd, and said, "So, you are the butt fucker, eh?"

"I..., uh..., I...," Todd stuttered.

She raised her hands and pointed down at the floor. There, on the black marble, a glowing red cylinder appeared. As it grew it began to pulse and throb, doubling in size every five seconds. Todd and Brian glared at it in terrified fascination, their eyes white with fear. Hecate glanced down between Todd's legs and laughed as she watched his cocks start to grow along with the increase in size of the cylinder.

"I see you just can't help yourself, can you, Todd? It's like you know what is going to happen." She cocked her head and turned to Sherry, "Your boy here is a biggun isn't he?"

"Oh..., uh, yes, Goddess," Sherry stammered. She, like Tammy, was terrified by what she was seeing, but also, she had to admit, she was very wet. She had never seen Todd so hard before, and, she had never even seen Brian naked before.

"So..., do you think my surrogate is big enough?" Hecate asked as the cylinder now stretched to twelve inches. "I think this monster I have created puts your ex's equipment to shame."

"Oh..., yeah, it is very..., umf, large," Sherry said. She was hypnotized by the sight. The cylinder now fully formed, looked just like Todd's penis, only, much much..., much larger. She watched in amazement as it seemed to quiver and throb, as if it ached for her touch. Todd was such an asshole, but, she had to admit, he had a pretty penis. Lying there on the floor was a nearly perfect duplication, although bigger, of his prodigious package.

"Yes," Hecate said as she gazed down at the disembodied dick on the ground. "I think I may have done it justice. But..., soon we shall find out. There is one thing I know about dicks, girl. They want to plunge into something." She smirked as she glared at Sherry and said, "just like your Sister's ass, right?"

"Right!" Sherry growled.

"So, now is your chance. Go get Todd's surrogate all stoked up, and let me know if I have duplicated it well."

As Sherry walked over to the cock on the floor, Todd looked up at her in desperation. He could not move, his limbs were paralyzed and he felt as if his hands and knees were cemented to the floor. When Sherry reached the cock, and picked it up in her hands, she smiled. It felt real. It was not cold and hard, like plastic, but warm and supple, like flesh. It even twitched a bit in her hands, just like a real, desperate, horny, live cock.

"OK, you know what to do," Hecate said. "Let Todd have it. Plunge that rod all up in his business. Just like he did with your sister."

Sherry's eyes flashed and she frowned. Grabbing the cock in her hand, she stomped over behind Todd and knelt down. She hissed into his ear, as she held the tip over his asshole. She giggled when she saw him struggle to close his legs.

"Hope you enjoy this, fucker!" she yelled as she shoved it in hard. It was tough going at first, unlubricated as it was, but, after initial resistance, and quite a bit of screaming and grunting by Todd, it found its mark. Sherry was shocked when the dildo started acting on its own, plunging and vibrating slowly in and out of Todd's violated hole autonomously.

Hecate laughed as she saw a dollup of pre-cum splatter on the floor in a loud wet plop.

"Wow, girl," Hecate said. "You nailed the prostate on the first try." Her face twisted into a snarl as she pointed at the tiny puddle and said, "OK, Todd, your lunch is served."

Todd's face reddened as his body shook and now he tried not to move. It was impossible to resist, though. The power of Hecate was too strong, and he was forced to back up, crawling across the floor like a dog until his mess was right under his face. Sweat poured off of him as his neck popped, and his face was shoved down. Now he could see it, and with his stomach churning, and his mouth grimacing in disgust, his mouth was forced open and he slowly lowered to the ground. He tried to close his eyes in shame as he took the first, long lick of his spunk.

"Holy Mother Gaia and Father Chaos," Hecate cried. "I always get wet when I see a man have to slurp up his own seed. It makes me as wet as the Aegean."

The Goddess next turned to Brian, who shook like a reed in the wind, as perspiration misted off of his body like a cloud. He was terrified. The humiliations he had just seen inflicted on Todd were now about to be focused on him, and he tensed his body in preparation.

"And you..., you like to spread naked pictures around, eh?"

"I..., uh, no..., she...," Brian stuttered.

"Well," Hecate said as she turned to Tammy, "isn't that what he did?"

"Yes! That fucker," Tammy hissed. "I, like a dumbass, sent him some private pictures and he posted them everywhere. Sending them to all of his buddies for a quick laugh."

"What kind of pictures, Tammy?" Hecate asked.

"Well..., they were very private," Tammy said. "Very very private."

"Ah," Hecate said as she shook her head. "You young girls can be so very foolish. So, did he ask you for some private snaps?"

"Yes."

"Of you fingering yourself, I assume? Guys always love that," she sighed as she added, "I am sure he also said they would be just a sexy secret between you and him, right?"

Tammy hung her head down, and said, "Yes, Goddess, I am so ashamed. He said it would be sexy, and it would be just between us. I never meant for them to be plastered all over the internet."

Hecate glowered as she looked over at Brian. "You boys are all the same. It was the same five thousand years ago as it is now. Horny little boys love seeing girls play with themselves. And this internet you mortals have created only allows your perversions to spread faster. Well, Brian," she hissed, "I am sure you are going to love your punishment. I am going to make you a big star. Would you like that? Would you like to be a star? Every person on the planet I am sure will see all of the Brian there is to see."

"I, I do not understand—"

"You will," Hecate said. She turned to Rosalita and said, "Do we still have that webcam set up?"

"We do, Goddess. In your divine genius, we have made a shitload of money on your website."

"Wonderful, and I think www.slavesofhecate.com just engaged a new star, and I am sure he will be a huge hit." Hecate winked, and Brian's right hand began to shake. He tried to control it, but could not. His biceps fluttered and his face turned red as he struggled to not grab his cock. It was a battle he could not win, and with a low moan, his fingers wrapped around his shaft. Within seconds, he was jacking off. But not like normal, no. He was teasing himself. Stroking hard to get erect, but then as he approached orgasm, slowing up. Since his body knew his own reactions perfectly, he was reluctantly giving himself the most teasing handjob on earth, and there was no way to stop it. Once he was at maximum arousal, he gasped as his hand was forced to just run his finger slowly up and down his shaft. It was just enough friction to keep him hard, but obviously never would get him off. His face turned even redder when Rosalita, Sherry and Tammy all started pointing and laughing.

Hecate snorted, as she said, "Oh yes, you see Brian, girls like to see guys jack off too, you know. And I am sure that the sight of a boy, desperately edging himself hour after hour, day after day, moaning, begging and barking for relief, and yet never shooting will be quite unique. I bet you get ten thousand clicks an hour."

"No doubt, Goddess," Rosalita said. "Shall I bring in the camera?"

"After the ceremony, I don't want that filmed," Hecate said. She turned to Tammy and Sherry and said, "Alright girls, are you ready to begin."

"We are Goddess," they said in unison.

"Wonderful," Hecate replied. "Now remove your robes and repeat after me."

The girls blushed, glanced at one another, and then dropped their robes. Rosalita stepped forward and handed them both a piece of paper.

"Here you go, gals," she said. "I have it all written out. Much easier that way."

They both looked at each other and started to read.

"Oh Glorious Hecate, Goddess of Night and Magic, we offer the desperate seed of these unworthy men as sacrifice for your glory. In their sacks shall boil the eternal lust for your divinity. In their testicles shall simmer, infinite longing for release. In their balls shall churn millennia of regret for their crimes. Accept our gift of their male need to your eternal beauty. Suckle at the fountain of their desperate moaning and pleading. All Hail, our Divinity, our life!"

"Wonderful, girls, wonderful," Hecate said. "The first step of your initiation has completed. Once your sacrifices have..., marinated a bit, I am sure their gift to me will be most refreshing."

Tico came back in with a tray of Sangria and they all had a toast. After they enjoyed their drink, Sherry said, "What do we do now, Goddess?"

"Go home. Every night you both shall strip naked and chant this prayer to me as your boys stew in their horny regret. In one month's time, they be ready to give me their sacrifice, and you will return to milk their seed. I am sure after a month of Brian teasing his own cock, and Todd having his ass fucked they will be very willing to spurt and be most willing servants. Once they have dribbled out their seed onto my sacred altar, I will give them to you as slaves..., forever." She smiled, and said, "Sound good?"

"Oh yes, Goddess! Yes!"

As they spoke, Brian and Todd both whimpered and moaned. Hecate laughed and said, "And girls, you can click on www.slavesofhecate.com to check on their progress. I am going to leave the webcam on 24 hours a day. I am sure we are going to make a shitload of money on new subscriptions, but, you two of course get a free pass."

After Sherry and Tammy left, Hecate sighed and turned to Rosalita. "I don't know about you, but, I am a bit hungry. What do you say to having Tico make us up a batch of Chulupas."

"That sounds great, Goddess," Rosalita said.

Hecate snapped her fingers and the interior returned to the form of Tico's Towering Temple of Tacos. She didn't want to waste her manna unnecessarily. She sighed as she picked up the remote and turned on the TV over the bar. It was a news story, and when the picture of Jose Fuentes came on the screen, she yelled, "Hey, Rosalita, that hottie you like so much is on TV."

"Which Hottie is that?" Rosalita said.

"Jose Fuentes," Hecate said. "It is some sort of news story."

"Oh? Did they find him? You know, he has been missing."

"Let me turn it up," Hecate said as she cranked up the volume.

Terry McNeil here, reporting for Entertainment Tonight. Police are completely baffled by the sudden appearance of Jose Fuente, naked and raving like a madman in a strip club in New York City this afternoon. Jose has been missing for several days, last having been seen at his home in Buenos Aires. Currently he is undergoing a psychiatric evaluation, but, we at Entertainment Tonight have exclusive video from his capture.

As the film rolled, and the clip of Jose Fuente, covered in a small towel as a horde of female fans snapped shots of him from the sidewalk, Hecate said, "That boy is hot! I wouldn't mind having him as a devotee."

"That would be great, Goddess," Rosalita said. "Do you think it could be arranged?"

"It might," Hecate said. "But, I wouldn't want to use up all of my limited manna on — Hey! What did he just say?" Hecate's face dropped as she turned the TV up. The film was running a clip of a closeup of Jose screaming into the camera.

"Please..., I beg you. I must go to my Goddess! I am the eternal slave to the glorious Goddess of beauty and love, Aphrodite! Please..., please let me go you bastards!"

The announcer came back on the TV and said, "As you heard, Ladies and Gentlemen, it appears that Jose has had some sort of complete mental breakdown. Scores, the strip club he was picked up in, did have a dancer there by the name of Aphrodite, and police are investigating a connection between her and his statement." At that point in the broadcast, a still photo of Aphrodite leaving the club as she hid her face was shown, as the announcer said, "authorities do not believe the woman is involved, but speculate that perhaps drugs may be involved. Jose has been known to—."

"That is a very strange story, Goddess," Rosalita said as she stared at the TV, now paused on the picture of Aphrodite. "Goddess? Goddess?" she said as she turned to look at Hecate. The Goddess said nothing, but continued to stare blankly at the TV set, and the frozen picture of the "stripper" as a grin formed on her face.

"Are you OK Goddess?" Rosalita said.

"Oh yes," Hecate said. "I am more than OK. Now, how do you feel about taking a trip to New York? I think I have some serious catching up to do with an old friend."