Hera Strikes Back Ch. 09

Story Info
Gangaloor un Pata!
4.6k words
4.08
8.8k
1

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/22/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gaius8666
Gaius8666
794 Followers

Aphrodite's Curse

Book 4

Hera Strikes Back

Chapter 9

Demetrius continued to watch the scene playing out in the jungle below him with increasing horny fascination. For hours, the muddy orgy had played out as tits bounced, moans were wailed and toes were curled in a giant slippery fuckathon. The man, lucky bastard, tied spread-eagle in the center of the clearing was obviously reaching the end of his endurance. From the occasional glimpses Demetrius was able to steal he could see the "victim's" balls were now deflated, like two emptied leather sacks.

It was no wonder too. He had been ridden, milked and pounded for quite some time; each of the lovely rustic gals taking their turns grinding on his cock or squirming their crotches over his face. Finally, with one loud grunt, the final girl slid off of him with a loud wet plop and lay beside him on the mossy ground. Demetrius could not help but twinge as his jealous testicles throbbed at the sight. So many well fucked women, and from the grin on the man's face, one well-fucked man, made him ache in envy. The man's face was firmly fixed in a huge shit-eating grin as two girls ran their fingers through his sopping wet beard and traced circles around his fur covered chest.

Thud... Thud... Thud...

Demetrius felt his stomach drop. The earth quivered as shockwaves ran up the valley. "What the hell is that?" he thought to himself as he glanced southward into the endless sea of green.

Crack... Thud... Crack...

Now, adding to the increasingly loud sounds of impact shocks came the noise of splitting trees. The ripping of wood, and the sound of splintering branches sent a wave of dread into Demetrius' gut. Something was coming. Something big and obviously very destructive. He glanced back down into the clearing to see how the girls would react and was confused. Despite the noise, they appeared to not be alarmed by this. They had stopped the fucking however, and now were standing up in a circle around their prey.

The man, his balls having been thoroughly emptied of his spunk was exhausted by his erotic marathon and was sleeping through this noise. His sleep was short lived, however, when one of the girl's picked up a giant shell and placed her lips over the small opening on one side.

Demetrius had to cover his ears as the blast from the shell horn was deafening. When the final note faded, giggles once again filled the air, but they were added by desperate grunts. The grunts were coming from the man, and from the sound of their increasingly desperate pitch, it was obvious he was terrified. His delightful erotic romp was now at an awful end, and, from the look Demetrius could see in his eyes, the man seemed to know what was coming.

Thud... Crack... Thud... Crack...

Whatever it was, it was coming up the valley much faster now, and Demetrius once again glanced down the valley towards the sound. He saw several enormous trees fall, the ear-splitting crack of their enormous trunks being shattered screaming through the hot thick air. He glanced back down into the clearing and saw the girls were gone and only the man was left, naked, alone and helplessly tied. The sight of the man starting to piss himself into the air told Demetrius that fear had completely overtaken this man.

Demetrius whipped his head back towards the forest as the first deep guttural roar filled his ears. His eyes widened in terror and his erection instantly went soft. He could not make sense of what he was seeing.

There, right on the edge of the jungle emerged an enormous creature. It was 75 feet tall and towered over the green canopy like a living monstrous mountain. Covered in green scales, it appeared to be a lizard of some sort. Its arms were short, but, Demetrius could see sunlight glinting off of the long black claws. Nothing he had ever seen could compare to this awful beast.

His eyes ran over the monster, studying it for potential weaknesses. There were few, to none, he could see. The creature's tail was the size of a trireme and seemed like it would be able to destroy the strongest city wall on earth with just one flick. Its powerful legs, each the size of the most luxurious palace in Athens, rippled with powerful muscles as it tensed and prepared to pounce. But all of these characteristics paled when compared to its most impressive, and terrifying feature; its mouth. As the beast opened its jaws wide Demetrius could see row after row of razor sharp fangs lining its jaws, gleaming and glinting in the sun, each tooth was easily larger than a tall adult man.

"Holy fuck!" Demetrius cried as he crouched back down into his hiding place. Not since his horrifying tangle with the great beast Keto had he seen such a fearsome monster. He quickly looked around at his niche in the jungle and ducked down low. It appeared he was relatively safe, at least for now. When he gazed back down into the clearing he swallowed hard.

The man clearly understood the incredible danger he was in. The great yellow shower of piss shooting up from his limp cock was a torrent now, like a golden hot fountain of terror. It was a reasonable reaction. The lumbering beast tore its way into the clearing and stopped before it glowered down at the helpless man staked out to the ground.

Demetrius was terrified but also fascinated. He studied the beast's eyes; small, black, soulless, and relentless. They were very focused on their target, the nude spread-eagle man.

"Ayega! Ayega! Ayega!" the man shrieked as he desperately pulled at his bonds and struggled to get loose. It was no use. The women had staked him down extremely well.

Demetrius felt his blood run cold as the monster belched out a great rolling growl. With one shockingly fast motion, seemingly out of character for such a lumbering behemoth, the huge lizard thrust his open mouth down and ripped the man loose from his bonds in one jerking motion.

"Ayega! Aiiiieeee! Ayega!" the man screamed as he thrashed in the monster's jaws. Demetrius nearly pissed himself too when he saw what almost looked like a grin on the beast's face. Was it enjoying tormenting his tiny captor? Without warning, the beast flicked his neck up, tossing the man into the air before chomping him in half as he fell back into his jaws.

Crunch... chew chew chew... Crunch

Barely able to watch, his whole body shaking in terror, Demetrius remained crouched in his hiding spot and watched the behemoth finish devouring the man in just a few bites. It did not take long. Demetrius held his breath as, once the monster was finished, it jerked its head back and forth, scanning the jungle for more snacks. Hopefully, there would be no Greek delicacies for this beast today. After just a few minutes, and seeing nothing more to eat, thud... thud... thud..., the jungle floor shook again. Trees cracked and split as the beast returned up the valley. Obviously, this tiny snack only whet it's appetite for more substantial fare to be found elsewhere.

"Holy Fuck! Holy Fuck! Holy Fuck!" Demetrius continued to say to himself as he slumped down onto the ground, his whole body easing as he was finally able to breath. He started to stand, ready to continue on with his exploration of his surroundings, when he felt something sharp poke into his back. It was a spear.

"Gangaloor! Gangaloor un Pata! Gangaloor un Pata!"

*****

"Great Lords of Chaos, this cannot be right!" Orion shouted as he landed Pegasus onto the mountain slope. Turning to his winged horse, he added, "this is nothing but a desolate mountain! I must have tracked the wrong scent somehow."

Pegasus nodded as her wings bristled in the stiff northern wind. It had been a long journey to this spot, and it certainly seemed to be a mistake had occurred somewhere. There were no Gods here on this forsaken spot, or anything else for that matter, only swirling snow, a continuous icy sleet and an endless outcroppings of sharp rocks. Something must have gone wrong somewhere.

Orion, after picking up the scent of Ares from Hephaestus' palace had been able to track the God of War's smell pretty effectively. Heading out from Italy, the smell of both blood, and the sweet perfume of divinity, grew stronger and stronger as they flew west and led him to this spot. Orion frowned though as he glanced around the area, his mind boiling in confusion. "How can Ares possibly be here? I mean, there is nothing but ice and snow!"

It was not hyperbole. There really was nothing on that freezing desolate peak. High atop Monserrat there was no sign of any life, divine or mortal. With winter having now having fully arrived, the normally cold and forbidding mountain was even more inhospitable than normal. Orion lifted the Muse's panties to his nose again and tried to recalibrate. "I must have fucked up something, somewhere."

Pegasus too sniffed the air and trotted over to a large boulder. Her loud whinny shot through the freezing air like a bell.

"Did you find something girl?" Orion said as he squinted in the dim cold. "Is there something under that rock?"

The horse nodded, her wings fluttering as she pawed the snow at its base. When Orion approached, his nostrils flared. The smell of the God was overpowering. But why? It is just a rock. He bent down and started to dig and the scent grew stronger. Apparently this boulder was blocking something, a cave perhaps.

Sighing loudly, Orion glanced around the desolate peak, looking for anything to use as a tool. He was disappointed. There was nothing, so, shrugging, he started to burrow beneath the stone. Twenty minutes into his labor, Pegasus whinnied again as the rock began to shudder and started to break free. Orion leaped to the side.

"Thanks for the heads up, girl," Orion said as he patted her neck. "It would truly suck to get this far and then get crushed by a stupid stone." Winged horse and man watched in awe as the enormous boulder began to slowly slide and roll, eventually breaking free and revealing a cave underneath.

"Damn! You were right again, Pegasus," Orion said as he smiled. "Now, let's go see what is —"

Orion froze as he peered into the abyss, his jaws flying open as a torrent of drool began flooding out of his mouth. He could not see far into the cave, but, a light shot upwards and illuminated the dark surroundings. On the surface of the entrance, purple wisteria choked the opening, their delicate petals glowing from a light shining from inside the cave. It was beautiful, but, what froze Orion in his tracks and instantly had his cock standing at full mast as his mind stewed in a storm of lust was the smell. It was overpowering and erupted out of the cave like a volcano. It was the overwhelming perfume of highly, almost infinitely aroused pussy, and Orion's saliva bubbled in his mouth at the smell.

He grew dizzy, his senses overwhelmed by the smell of so much desperate pussy and he fell forward. Pegasus whinnied loudly as she watched her master disappear into the glowing purple cavern.

Orion's body was limp and a smile plastered on his face as he fell. A shower of pink pedals joined him as he plummeted to the floor of the cave, his mind rapidly turning to goo as the smell of ripe wet nymph pussy washed over him. Finally splashing into lake in the center of the cavern, the warm scented waters temporarily snapped him out of his stupor. He shook his head to regain his bearing and glanced around his surroundings. He could not believe his eyes.

It was without a doubt the most beautiful sight he had ever seen. Outside, winter ravaged the land, but here it was warm and sweet, like a perpetual early June dawn. Thick vegetation surrounded him inside the cave and it was bright, the glowing wisteria hanging from the ceiling illuminating his surroundings. He sat up straight when he heard the chorus of moans. Turning his head to the right, his cock nearly shredded his tunic at the sight.

There, writhing and groaning in a big pile of naked deliciousness were the Fire Nymphs. They were the ultimate female beauties, the mere glimpse of one causing men to lose their minds with unquenchable lust. This was the exact effect they had on Orion, and he was paralyzed by the sight, his poor locked balls screaming in frustration as he instantly began hopeless stroking his cock through his tunic. He gulped when they all turned to glare at him.

Their eyes, dark and fiery, widened as they saw this unexpected intruder. Trapped inside the cave by the unfortunate boulder blocking the entrance, they had been stuck inside the time bubble for eons, perhaps millions of years. Aroused past the point of insanity, the writhing naked pile came to life and the fire Nymphs swarmed over Orion, quickly knocking him to the floor of the cave and shredding his tunic.

"You lick me now!" one of the nymphs said as plopped down on his chest and roughly grabbed his ears.

Orion put up no struggle. The Nymphs were too beautiful to resist. He felt several sizzling tongues begin bathing his cock and balls as they fought over who would ride him first. His will began cracking and he knew that soon, the combination of the gorgeous nymphs and the pulsing perfume of toxic lust surging through the cavern would make him as insane as the red demons attacking his body. Before he sank beneath the surface of this bottomless lake of lust, he glanced to his left and froze. There he saw a sight that sent both a shiver of terror and a shudder of lust through his body. Ares, his mouth open in a perpetual moan; his cock, red, angry and hard as a fiery nymph writhed on top of him, was humping and thrusting upwards like a runaway engine.

Ares and Aetina were fused together in bonds of stone, the heat of divine lust having scorched the ropes tying them together into solid volcanic rock. Orion flinched as he tried to pull his right hand up to his neck in order to use Euterpe's whistle. If he could just blow one note, divine help would come. It was no use, his arm would not budge. Every inch of his body, including his hands and arms, were covered with writhing, horny barking Fire Nymphs.

"Please..., just let me..., ah..., ahhhh!" Orion screamed as one of the Fire Nymphs finally fought off her competition and impaled her boiling, needful cunt onto his erection. It was too much. This final sensation, too wonderous for mortal man to resist, evaporated the reserve of Orion's will, his sanity evaporating away like dew boiling off a smoldering charcoal fire.

*****

Aglaea frowned as she walked across the yard of Hera and Zeus' palace towards her two sisters. "I fucking give up! These Egyptian bastards are just not giving up the milk." She rubbed her right wrist and added, "I am getting carpal tunnel here."

"Yeah," Euphrosyne said as she shook her head. "I am starting to get a complex here. No man on earth has ever been able to resist our charms!"

Thalia nodded. "No kidding," she said as she waved her prodigious breasts back and forth. "Even my famous tit-job was ineffective." She glared over at the huge crowd of erect and moaning Egyptian POW's kneeling on the ground, their eyes all closed as they chanted prayers to Hathor. Turning to her other sisters she said, "We really need to get our priests to up their game. I hate to admit it, but, that cunt Hathor has totally outclassed us here."

"I know," Euphrosyne said as her face dropped. "No doubt if the situation were reversed, and it was our priests captured by the Egyptians, rather than the other way around, they would be shooting their seed and spilling all of their secrets in seconds."

Aglaea said "What does she have that we don't?"

"Who knows," Euphrosyne said as her face brightened. "But, I am not giving up. We are going to crack the code of the Book of the Dead, and milk these fuckers if it is the last thing I do. Now, it is a matter of pride!"

"Maybe we should just wait until Hera comes back," Thalia said. "Perhaps Archimedes has come up with some new clever invention. I mean, you saw how she was summoned back to the Acropolis. It must be big."

"Maybe," Euphrosyne said, "but, still, our reputations are on the line here. How would it look if people found out that the mighty Graces could not get some mere humans to crack? Those Muses would never let us live it down."

"True," Aglaea said, "but, what do we do now? I don't know about you, but, I am fresh out of ideas. We have threatened, teased, tormented and tortured and nothing! NOTHING!"

"Yeah, Euphrosyne," Thalia added. "I think we are just going to have to wait for Hera. She will know what to —"

"NO!" Euphrosyne shouted. "We are going to deal with these fuckers ourselves. Now, I know I was starting to have some luck with one of the feather teases on that fucker there," she said as she pointed to a particularly well-endowed Egyptian. "But, my arm started hurting and my manna gave out."

"They are too patient," Aglaea said. "We can't out last their willpower!"

"Oh?" Euphrosyne said. "You seem to forget one thing we have that that cowheaded bitch does not?"

"What is that?" Thalia asked.

"Time! We have oceans and oceans of time. I say we gather up a few of these bastards and make a little trip to —"

"Montserrat!" Thalia and Aglaea cried.

"Of course!" Aglaea said. "There we can tease them for thousands of years in but a blink of an eye."

Euphrosyne winked and said, "Exactly!" She then reached down and grabbed the well-hung Egyptian by the balls, giggling as she felt his unspent spooge squirming in his sacks. As her eyes flashed purple, she growled, "You are going to spill an ocean of your precum for me boy, and then you will be my slave forever! I will scrub your brain clean of that Cowbitch Hathor if it kills you!"

The Egyptian shuddered, but continued his chant, "Oh, Glorious and Wondrous Goddess of Love, Hathor the Magnificent. Give your unworthy servant strength in his time of trial!"

*****

Demetrius smirked as he turned around and came face to face with his captors. Close up they were even more gorgeous than far away. Caked in mud, the dirt and filth clung to their delicious curves like chocolate coating a fresh crop of strawberries. As soon as his cock, erect and throbbing, came into view, the five fearsome beauties stopped their chants as their mouths flew open. Aphrodite's curse appeared to work on prehistoric women as well as it did on contemporary ones, and each girl tilted their head as waves of arousal coursed through their bodies. He was the most gorgeous and handsome man any of them had ever seen before.

"Gangaloor us frawsa?" one of them asked as she reached out and touched his clean shaven face. It was strange. No man they had ever seen before was not covered in fur, making this discovery truly unique. Another stepped forward and sniffed. A smile crept over her face as this man did not stink like the others, but smelled pleasant, like hyacinth. All of the women lowered their spears and joined their braver compatriots as the poked and prodded this handsome vision in their midst. They stopped when their captive suddenly moved.

Demetrius dropped to his knees and leaned forward, pressing his lips onto the top of the foot of the woman in front of him. The cavegirl shuddered, both in fear but, delight. New sensations rushed through her body that confused her as her pussy suddenly gushed and an orgasm exploded out of her loins, all from just one toe kiss. Now intrigued, and hornier than ever in her life, she ran her fingers through Demetrius' thick luxurious hair as he suckled her sole.

"Gangaloor ut sharita!" one of the girls shouted as she shoved the first girl out of the way and shoved her own foot forward. She wanted to experience whatever had caused her friend such pleasure.

Demetrius sat up and smiled. He leaned over and lightly pecked this girl's foot too, before returning to the first girl. To the surprise of the entire crowd, he nuzzled his face forward into the girl's mud caked, yet exposed pussy, and as he took one long, luxurious lick upwards, making sure to pull out all of his considerable skills, the girl collapsed onto the soft mossy ground, barking and panting as her body roiled in pleasure. Demetrius licked his lips, the hot musky taste of the girl fully coating his lips as she was gushing. She tasted so good, fresh and wild. Gently he lay down between her legs, parted them and lovingly ran a trail of kisses up her dirt encrusted inner thighs towards her quivering muddy mound.

Gaius8666
Gaius8666
794 Followers
12