Hera Strikes Back Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gaius8666
Gaius8666
801 Followers

As soon as his mouth found his target the girl was ecstatic. Her new lover's talented and magical tongue sent shockwaves of joy through her body and he was so unlike the other brutish men they routinely tricked and captured for coupling. He was not all grunting and thrusting, but licking and sucking, wanting to bring pleasure to her body. The others just stood around in a circle watching, their mouths open, their eyes wide and their pussies watering the marshy ground below them. It was without a doubt, the most erotic vision of any of their lives. After just a few moments with Demetrius slaving away at her slash, the girl shrieked and arched her back, coating his back with long muddy trails from her fingers. With one more pleasurable screech, she fell fast asleep, a well satisfied smile plastered on her face.

The second girl now smiled when Demetrius lifted his mud and honey coated mouth from the first girl's crotch and winked at her. She watched expectantly as he crawled across the ground before stopping and lowering his mouth to her foot. She melted as his tongue caressed her mud caked toes. After she crumpled down to the ground, she too moaned as her thighs were parted and she found out about the incredible joy of owning a well worshipped pussy.

For the rest of the afternoon, this scene was repeated. Demetrius was quite busy, servicing one cave girl after another until night fell. His jaw ached, and his back tingled from the many scratch marks dug into his flesh. He had made sure each and every one was fully and totally satisfied before he stopped. The first girl, now awake sat up on her elbows and glared over at Demetrius' never sagging erection. She could not understand. How could he still be hard?

"Gangaloor unta cifralis?"

"I am sorry, beauty," Demetrius said. "I cannot understand you."

"Gangaloor unta sucktalla," she said as she crawled across the ground and licked her lips.

"What does Gangaloor mean...,uhmf!" Demetrius said, his words catching in his throat as the mudcaked beauty took his manhood in her mouth. He moaned lightly, the feeling of his centuries of spooge rustling in his blue sacks starting to boil.

Gently he reached down and cupped the girl's chin. As much as he was enjoying this Jurassic blowjob, he knew it would only make things worse. Unable to shoot, the feel of her velvety tongue on his glans were pleasurable, but a torment. A beautiful torment, but a torment none the less.

She looked up into his eyes with a mixture of sadness and confusion when he pulled his penis out of her mouth. She did not understand, but smiled when he grinned back and leaned down and kissed her. The feel of his hot lips on hers, the first time ever she had been kissed was pure bliss and yet another orgasm released from her pussy.

Demetrius glanced around the clearing and saw various brush and twigs littering the ground, perfect for starting a fire. He looked over at the girl and said, "Fire? Do you know about fire?"

The girl shrugged. She could not understand his words, but, even if she had, she would not know what he was talking about. Fire, as of yet, had not been discovered.

Demetrius smiled and lifted up one finger, "Well then, I think you will like this. It will turn out to be most useful to you in the future. Now, watch me." He then gathered the twigs and dry leaves and placed them in a pile near a small stream. He looked around the clearing again and smiled when he saw several rocks lying on the ground. Hopefully, they would be able to make a spark. To his great luck, they were flint and the girl smiled in wonder as she watched Demetrius knock the two rocks together, spark a small flame and lightly blow on the embers until the fire took hold. The silence was interrupted by the fresh crackling and popping of the world's first manmade campfire.

"Now that we have the fire going, I think we should get cleaned up now," Demetrius said as he nodded over towards a small pool to the right. He laughed as he pointed at his mud caked chest, and added, "Dirty..., you understand dirty?"

"Ganagloor unta fithtado," the girl said as she laughed and nodded. She stood up, her gorgeous full firm breasts jiggling as she stretched, and grabbed Demetrius by the cock. She led him to the water and they both entered the pond.

Soon they were joined by the others who woke to the unexpected fire, and for the next hour Demetrius enjoyed washing both himself and his bevy of prehistoric babes. Toes were sucked, nipples nibbled, asses kissed and each girl learned the joys of experiencing a hard cock in their pussy and a tongue swirling in their hot mouths. As the full moon rose, Demetrius sighed as he and the girls all sank beneath the water and fell asleep in each other's arms. As he started to drift off, he glanced over at his ring and saw it was starting to glow again.

"Hmmm, I guess whatever it is I am doing..., I should continue!" he said as he glanced up into the dazzling night sky, every star clearly visible in the virginal pre-civilization atmosphere. "Well, Archimedes, wherever it is that you sent me, I approve!"

After a delightful night of even more pussy eating, Demetrius and the others all fell asleep in the pool. The next morning, he squinted as the blaring hot sun beat down on his face. When he opened his eyes, his stomach dropped. Instead of waking in the pool with his nude companions, he was stretched out spread-eagle on the ground, staked down like the unfortunate man he had seen the day before.

"What the? Why? Why are you—" he cried before his mouth was closed by the toes of the first girl.

She looked up towards the sky and screamed, "Gangaloor un Pata!"

Gaius8666
Gaius8666
801 Followers
12