Hera's Curse Ch. 04

Story Info
Things take a turn for the worse.
2.3k words
4.49
13.5k
5
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/31/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wineglass
wineglass
15 Followers

Authors note: I have a pretty busy life, will try and continue this in a more timely fashion going forward, sorry.

*****

Just to recap, I had met a girl at a bar, had sex and passed out, I awoke to her and her large cock having anal intercourse with me. A few days and some strange dreams later I am now by all appearances a woman, only my mind and taste in clothes were left of my life as a man. To try to reconnect with my apparently lost life and sanity I went for a jog in a heavily wooded park.

I continued my jog thinking little of the leering look of the only other jogger in the park in the drizzling rain. I was jogging at a steady pace up and down the hills finally I'd say the sun was setting, but with the heavy overcast clouds it just started to get darker. I realized I was cold and clammy, my shirt stuck to my chest my breasts swinging ridiculously as I jogged, mud was splashed up my legs, and my hair was hanging damp unkempt. I was almost out of the park when I realized I had to pee and soon, rather than continue the 4 blocks home I headed to the park facilities. A mossy cinder block building with men's on the right and women's on the left. I initially headed to the right, before realizing even though no one was around, I would probably be more at home in the ladies facilities.

It felt slightly warmer in the bathroom at least, and I proceeded to find out what peeing as a woman was like. Strange and messy I wiped thoroughly before pulling my underwear and shorts back up. I washed at the sink (cold water and no soap, bleh), and headed out the door.

I was just stepping through the doorway when something dark against the dark ground encircled my neck. I was confused as a very strong arm pulled me bodily back into the bathroom. My feet kicked out uselessly as my attacker lifted me almost off the ground with one hand around my neck and the other wrapping under my new breasts. I couldn't breathe, I couldn't think, my hands clutched at the arm around my neck trying to pull it down but it was so strong.

I was pulled back into the bathroom, my attacker his lips near my left ear spoke, saying "don't struggle and you won't get hurt". I was getting light headed from my struggles against the strong arm around my neck, I felt my vision tunneling. I don't know if the fight went out of me, or I just thought it would be easier. Either way I found myself back in the stall I had just used, only this time I was being forced to bend over with my attacker pushing me down. I supported myself with my hands on the cold clammy pipe above the stool. Behind me he finally let go of me for a moment, only to reach with both hands and yank my shorts and underwear down in one move.

My wet clothes on the floor, tangling my muddy feet I felt trapped, I couldn't stand up or balance with my feet tangled together my attacker leaning over me and concrete walls on three sides. I struggled to get my feet with my shoes still on out of my shorts. I was bucking and struggling although still bent over when I felt his warm hands on my cold buttocks. He ran has hands up and down my ass massaging and stroking until his right hand slipped between my legs.

To his and my surprise, and my horror, he found me very wet, and he quickly slipped two fingers into my vagina. I felt revolt at my unseen attacker violating me this way, but his warm fingers felt nice and to my surprise my back arched as I thrust back against his fingers, a moan escaped my lips. What was wrong with me, my mind reeled, attacked in a bathroom like this I should be kicking this guy's ass, instead my body only wanted to act like a slut?

I finally got a foot free of my shorts, but realized the pleasure of his fingering me was too exquisite. I stayed, right where he had left me legs slightly splayed now that I was mostly naked, bent over with both hands holding the pipe in front of me to keep my balance.

I felt warm rain running down my inner thighs, I looked back under my wet tshirt only to see that the moisture was just my own warm juices running down from where his fingers thrust into me. My wet breasts hung against the shirt I was wearing swinging in pendulous circles

I realized my breasts were swinging because I was thrusting back against my rapists fingers.

I then felt a pang of sadness as the pleasure bringing fingers were roughly removed from my saddened cunt. I glanced back under my breasts again and saw my rapist push his own jogging shorts down and a medium sized hard cock spring into view. It didn't look so different from my own I thought, but I only had a moment to contemplate what was about to happen and the very strange journey that had got me here.

I felt something push against my tight wet channel, and then with one long juicy thrust my rapist jammed his rampant cock into my hot wet virginal passage. I cried out from a sharp pain, but it dissipated quickly to be replaced my an ungodly pleasure coming from my groin. The penis thrusting into me was creating a tsunami wave of pleasure that built with each thrust, and built again with the friction of its retreat. In and out, in and out, my mind was a blur, I felt drunk and giddy, I felt I had achieved my one true purpose in life, he grasped me by the hips, not that I was going anywhere, and used the leverage to fuck me harder. His groin slapping wetly against mine, his wet stomach slapping loudly against my ass cheeks. He fucked me like that for a while before reaching down into my shirt and grasping my right breast. He ground deep into me as he pulled and squeezed my tit, it somehow added to the pleasure and degradation I felt.

I felt he cock thrust deep into me so many times I lost track of time, at some point I felt my eyes roll back and my knees start to buckle. I felt him lean lower and now he was grasping and pulling both of my breasts, his chest grinding on my back, his hot breath in my ear I cried out in pleasure that went on and on. I realized I had never felt such joy and never such pleasure, my body was on fire, tingling from my toes to my addled brain, it went on and on my first orgasm as a woman until heard him grunt and I felt his groin thrust against my ass as his hands pulled back sharply on my breasts, he held himself fast against him as his cock burst its seed inside me, finishing my deflowering. My brain was in despair, I had been raped, and enjoyed it, my hypersensitive body even got pleasure as his softening penis slipped from my folds, a small amount cum and my own copious juices following it.

I thought he would release me, or maybe kill me, I was scared as I felt him pushing down heavily on me , his head resting on my shoulder. I bent lower if that was what he wanted, hoping would either let me free, or somehow let me experience again the physical joy he had just brought me.

At some point as I lowered his weight on me was too much and I collapsed onto the park toilet, the cold plastic and steel hurt cold and hard against my naked body. I lay there a moment unsure what my attacker wanted. Until I felt him slide off me, our rain wet bodies still slippery, he slid off me and onto the floor ending up looking like a pathetic drunk collapsed next to the toilet his shorts and underwear still around his feet.

I stood to run, also just to get my body away from the cold of the disgusting metal and plastic toilet. I wasn't surprised to see the face of my assailant was the leering jogger from an hour previous, the only other person I had seen in the darkening park.

I ran. I ran out the door into the darkening night. I ran probably almost a block in the cold drizzling rain before I realized I didn't know where I was going, I didn't have a key to my apartment, and who was going to let this wet woman wearing just a tshirt and muddy shoes into my unit. So I returned, I walked back, partly hoping that he would be gone by the time I returned, also my legs felt strange. As I walked I felt something flopping between my legs. I reached down thinking my attacker had hurt me or attached something to me. Instead I immediately realized I was grabbing a cock, a large healthy one. Out of habit, and because it felt nice I started stroking its turgid length. It responded rapidly until by the time, just a few minutes later, I returned to the bathroom stall, I had a considerable erection. Strangely my new cock was a bit sticky, I realized my new cock was covered with the same skin that had been my vagina a few moments ago. And the stickiness was his cum load that he had deposited into me, now being rubbed into my new cock.

Strangely my new cock was uncircumcised and felt very rigid. I quickly bent to retrieve my shorts and mentally debated between putting them on here or in the rain outside. I slipped my feet in and pulled them up, they were men's shorts on my petite female legs so they slid up easily even though wet. When I got to my erection I didn't know what to do, it was throbbing with an infernal heat, I stopped dressing and grasped it again. I couldn't let it go, I was so horny I hadn't realized the feeling in the panic and strangeness of it all, but now that I recognized it I couldn't resist it I stood their wet in my tshirt with my shorts around my thighs my small famine hand stroking my considerable erection. I hunched forward my need was so great, I managed to think if I could just cum I would be free and run from this place. I jerked my new cock my hand flying up and down pulling the loose skin back from the head and forward again, after a few minutes I was getting going crazy, my need was so great and yet I couldn't seem to cum.

I looked at my former attacker seemingly still passed out by the toilet, and almost without thinking I fell to my knees behind him. I grasped the disgusting rim of the toilet with one hand and guided my throbbing angry cock to his hole. I spread his cheeks and pushed the tip against his anus. He still laid breathing shallowly. In some part of my brain I thought fuck him this rapist deserved it, and fuck him I did. I pushed slowly in the last of our juices and the water dripping from my shirt and hair the only lube. I felt a peace settle over me as I my small pelvis came to rest against his ass. I needed more and so I began to stroke slowly in and out of his ass. I built up rapidly to a furious pace, similar to the speed I had been jerking to moments ago. My anger at this rapist fueled me and overcame any remorse I might have felt for this man.

I felt a new ecstasy building in me until I felt my scrotum tighten and my own cum blast from my cock into his body. It was heaven again, a short trip to heaven this time, but an amazing feeling never the less. I almost collapsed on him before realizing I was balls deep in some strange and dangerous man and I had best run now, no that my painful erection had subsided and slipped from his neither passage. My cock was slimy and disgusting with our combined juices and a little brown matter. I staggered back from my attacker, now my victim pulled my shorts the rest of the way up and ran. The rain felt cold and I felt dirty, what had I done, and what had been done to me. Why had he passed out and why had my rampant cock practically forced me to rape him.

I got home, showered, then thought about it and showered again. Then I did some internet browsing to try and see if anyone had ever had a similar medical condition to myself. I mostly ended up getting directed to tranny porn and ended the night masturbating while watching some porn of some hot girls giving blowjobs. I came and felt like my life was a little more under control, yes I played with my own breasts while I stroked my cock, and yes sometimes my mind would wander and I would wonder what sucking a cock was like, but mostly I enjoyed the porn like I always had, and tired after the bazaar day I climbed into bed and fell asleep quickly. It's crazy the way the brain can rationalize anything. I was to be a beautiful transsexual I guessed, I would have to decide how I would deal with this. I did enjoy playing with my breasts, but if I could pay to get them removed maybe I could go back to living as a man?

wineglass
wineglass
15 Followers