Herb and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm fine, Toad, but I missed you. It's been quite a while since the good old days. I haven't seen you since you snuck out of town with your tail between your legs. Yes sir, I surely miss those days. You know," he glanced at the top of my head, "you let your hair grow back out." Herb was referring to the time I shaved all my hair off because Lee requested it. "And I notice the nose ring is gone. Tell me, Toad, does Kerri know about your, shall we say, unusual kinks?" The smirk on his face was obnoxious and unsettling.

"I really haven't talked to her much about my earlier days," I mumbled. It took all my effort to remain calm. He was reminding me of times I wanted to keep behind me. Or did I?

Even though I was trying to maintain some dignity, it was apparent that it was a losing battle. The worst part was that Herb knew I was helpless to stop him from assuming his rightful role. With every reminder of the past, with every put down from his lofty position, I was drawing ever nearer to succumbing completely to his wicked ways.

"That's too bad. Don't you think she should know about your real purpose in life? It's strange but for some reason she didn't believe me last night when I told her some of the stories about the old days. But I imagine she started to after she followed my advice."

"What do you mean?" Fear found its way into the room.

"It's simple. I told her before you left to take charge the rest of the night. I told her to instigate the lovemaking and see how long you would last, which I'm sure wasn't long. What did you do, imagine you were at Lee's feet again, bowing like the toad you are?" He grinned wickedly. "Or did you fantasize about me this time?" I turned beet red. "That's it! You imagined me screwing the brains out of your pretty wife didn't you?"

My tongue was tied and I couldn't answer. As humiliated as I was, I was never so turned on.

"Then I told her to make you clean her up if you didn't satisfy her the way I could." My face turned even a deeper red. Kerri and Herb had discussed our marital bedroom situation! She was following his instructions when she took charge last night. She knew now that I wasn't very good in bed and why. How much longer would she put up with me and not seek out someone like Herb?

"Oh, by the way, I'm inviting the two of you over to my house for a pool party tonight. Want to come? It will be just like the old days, only without Lee." He was leering at me, daring me to rebel. Of course, I could not.

"Sure," I replied, almost saying, anything you say, just the way I responded to Lee whenever he told me to do something. "We'll be there Herb. What time?" I tried to sound casual but I knew the next step was anything but casual.

"Let's say around six." He took a card out of his pocket and handed it to me. "Here are the directions. I'll see you at six." I glanced at the paper. "Oh Toad?"

"Yes, Herb?"

"You might consider your role once you get there. It's a pool party so there will be some swimming but you should consider whether you want to bring a swimsuit. It's up to you, of course," he smirked, "whether you think it's necessary. Kerri will need one of course, but you should decide what role you want to play." He gazed into my eyes. It was obvious what he was up to but I found myself powerless to resist. He didn't need another guest. He wanted a servant. The disappointing thing was that he was leaving the decision up to me. Lee never did.

"Anything you say, Herb."

For the rest of the day I was totally useless and unable to concentrate on work. Long before the day was over, I rushed home. As I searched the house for my wife I discovered her out by the pool working on her tan. When she saw me she came into the house to get ready for the party. In her brief bikini she looked absolutely stunning. Her firm figure was the equal to anyone. Her proud breasts almost popped out of the bra and her curvy hips accentuated her bubbly butt with the string hiding inside her gorgeous cheeks. A small, insignificant triangle barely hid her womanhood, leaving almost nothing to the imagination.

My mouth watered at her nearly perfect shape. She personified sensuality. As she strode by I reached out to touch her gorgeous rear end, a common gesture I normally did, but she pushed my hand away, refusing to allow even a casual caress.

"Not now, Rob," she said as she swatted my hand away with annoyance. "I have to get ready for the party." With a sigh of frustration, I watched sadly as she walked away. The sight of her gorgeous ass swaying provocatively as she strut away made my mouth water. Once again, I pictured the time I almost kissed those perfect, luscious cheeks. Was every erotic image that I had tied into some sort of debasing gesture? Would there come a day, maybe sooner than later, when the only gesture of affection she would allow me would be to give her a demeaning kiss on her rear end? The pathetic question was would I do so with eagerness?

As she disappeared into the other room, I wondered if I had already lost her.

After a few minutes I followed Kerri into the bedroom. Her back was to me as she pealed off the miniscule garb. Turning, she seemed startled to see me. For a moment it was as though we both felt I didn't belong in the room with her, especially in her naked condition. It was if that somehow in the process of meeting Herb again, I had lost the privilege of seeing her unclothed. Somewhere, deep inside, I think we both knew I no longer deserve the honor.

Quickly Kerri hid her assets from my probing eyes. Without a word between us, it was as if I didn't have any rights as a husband any more. I wondered if I would soon have no rights as a man.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to surprise you." Apologizing, I turned and left the room.

Kerri came out a few minutes later dressed casually in a loose fitting shirt that unbuttoned midway, clearly revealed the top slopes of her ample breasts. High heels accented her long, magnificent legs and she towered on them as if she was some imperial beauty. A tiny, tight pair of shorts clung to her posterior as if glued on. All in all, she represented a powerful and sensual image. With a gulp, I realized what I was about to lose.

"You can use the room now," she uttered as she left for the kitchen. Already, she seemed in charge. Wicked images flashed through my numbed brain. Pictures of my wife with the haughty Herb filled my senses and I became highly aroused.

Was I going to be the slave to both my beautiful wife and her new lover, Herb? My heart beat faster and I felt a rush of masochistic lust fill my veins. Consumed by the influence of the powerful narcotic I was unable to resist the outcome of the evening.

Once in the bedroom I tried to put the perverse visions out of my mind. Gazing in my closet, I wondered what to wear. Since it was a pool party, causal attire was called for. Slacks and a golf shirt would seem apt but I couldn't make myself put them on. In the back of my mind, I recalled attending Lee's pool parties. Of course, as his servant, I was never a guest. My purpose was to take care of Lee's needs. Would I find myself in the same position at Herb's house? Would I be serving everyone? Would I be wearing one of those white jackets the way I used to at Lee's parties?

Even more to the point, would I soon be kissing Herb's feet and ass the way I once did Lee?

A few minutes later I joined Kerri in the car. For some reason she sat in the back, making me feel as though I was her chauffeur. Naturally I held the door open for her as she slid in. The last sight I had of her gorgeous body was a luscious leg disappearing from view.

Surprisingly, Kerri didn't say anything about the way I dressed. Instead of the casual outfit, I wore a white shirt and black trousers. Kerri noticed my strange outfit but didn't comment. I think my garb confirmed some notion she already had about my strange behavior.

We drove silently to Herb's. As we pulled into his driveway, I gazed at the size of the place. Obviously Herb was well off. His house was ten times the size and cost of our own. In the rear view mirror, I could see that Kerri was impressed with the obvious signs of wealth.

It was easy to see that money was just another area where I didn't measure up to Herb.

"Listen, Rob." She seemed reluctant to use the name Rob as if she knew my nickname and thought it was more appropriate. I wondered exactly how much Herb told her last night. "I can't say I understand this compulsion you have..." My face turned red. My humiliation grew intensely, causing me to get very turned on.

"I guess I've known for a long time that there was something strange about you. I mean the way you need to serve me when we get ready for parties always seemed so bizarre even though I sort of enjoy it now. And I always knew you liked me to look good for other men but I thought it was because you took pride in my appearance. I didn't realize, until Herb explained it to me, that you actually wanted someone to...take me from you. He said you need someone superior, like him, to give me to him." For a moment, she hesitated before emitting a sort of wicked chuckle. "As if you could ever do anything to stop someone like Herb from doing whatever he wanted." She stared into my eyes. My face was beet red and I looked down.

"He also said you need someone strong like him to make a slave out of you. He said that's what you really want." There was almost a question in her last statement as if she was challenging me to deny Herb's claims. As my groin turned inward, I knew I would never denounce what he said.

Unable to speak, I sat in the front of the car with a red face. Shame, humiliation and lust swarmed through me consuming all rational thought. Her words were revealing too much truth.

"I guess," she continued, "if you need to feel this pitiful debasement so much I can play along with you." Her eyes flashed a warning. "For now. But I'm warning you. Things might not turn out the way you want."

My face flushed. Excitement blazed through every cell in my body. She continued with her recital

"Maybe things will turn out exactly the way you want. At this point I don't really know what you want. You're so perverted its hard to tell. But for tonight, I'll fulfill my part and play the role. Afterwards, we'll see how I feel about it. I can't promise that I will ever accept your bizarre behavior but I will see how it goes. Ok?"

All I could do was nod. She let out a sigh that signified a change in our relationship. The sound was part disgust and partly a farewell to a former way of life. With no further words, she walked towards the house. Like a grateful pet, I followed behind her not sure whether I should escort her or trail behind.

At the door, I stood a few steps below. My eyes were level with her gorgeous rear. The shorts clung so tightly I could see the outline of her swimsuit. She wore the thong! At one time she informed me that she would never leave the house with it on. Too revealing she said. It made her feel like a wanton slut. But she was wearing it for Herb.

A stranger answered the door and we went inside. A number of people wandered around, most clad only in revealing and suggestive swimsuits. Most of the women were striking. Most of the men were hunks. I felt oddly out of place, not only dressed the way I was but also because I didn't feel that I fit in with the beautiful people. Naturally, Kerri not only fit in but also stood out among the crowd.

My eyes scoured the area searching for Herb. The time had come for the fateful decision. Kerri had opened the door for me to pursue the servant angle if I wanted but I wondered how serious she really was. Once she saw me as the submissive and lowly slave, could we ever return as the happily married couple?

Kerri and I spotted Herb at the same time. He was standing in the corner surrounded by admiring women, each clad in only the skimpiest of bikinis. A young man stood at his side with worship on his face and I wondered if Herb already had the position of slave filled. Strangely, I took an instant dislike for the fawning fellow.

Herb saw us finally. He waited patiently for our decision, glancing first at Kerri then at me. Another fateful day popped into my mind. The first week I met Lee, Kay and I were on the way to the drive-in, knowing that she and I would soon be making out like the hormone driven teenagers that we were. Instead of pursuing my own urges, I turned around and took her to Lee, realizing that by doing taking her there, I would lose her to him.

Even while acknowledging the pitiful consequences, I knew I was about to make the same sacrifice with my wife.

Gently taking Kerri's arm, I steered her towards our destiny. As we approached, Herb's smirk turned into a knowing and arrogant one. The young man to his side sneered at me as Herb dismissed him. With a wave, Herb sent the others away.

"Toad?" Herb asked. Kerri chuckled at the demeaning nickname. Her reaction drove a stake through my groin and cemented my decision. Instead of outrage at his swagger, I succumbed like the supplicant I was.

"Yes Toad," Kerri added. "Tell Herb what you want." Her attitude was matching Herb's as she treated me with insolence and disgust.

"I brought Kerri to your party," I stammered, the words sticking in my throat and the lust raging through my body. Never was I so humiliated as I was at that second. All three of us realized what I was doing. All three of us acknowledged the depravity I was lowering myself into. Despite the abasement, I was never so aroused.

"Well then," Herb said. "Mission accomplished. She's here, isn't she? Is that all?" He sneered. He was relishing the moment. He wanted Kerri to witness the power he had over me and that I was his to command and order about.

"Yes Toad," Kerri reiterated. "Is that all? Isn't there other things you could be doing, other things you should be doing?"

With that, I departed to fulfill my position as Herb's servant. As I glanced back I saw Herb greet Kerri with a quick kiss, totally ignoring my presence. Of course, the kiss and the snub worked equally to inflame me.

Herb put his arm around Kerri as he guided her outside. As they walked together, his hand wandered down her back and rested on her ass in a very possessive manner, squeezing the cheeks affectionately. The fact that he did this right in front of me was apparent to all three of us. With the one gesture, Herb clearly established everyone's position in the new hierarchy.

It seemed that now, Kerri was his and I could do nothing about it. Like the idiot I was, I walked right into the party and gave her to him, disregarding the consequences.

"Toad," Herb announced over his shoulder as he walked to the back to the pool. "There's a jacket in the closet. You know how to wear it. Put it on and get us some drinks. I think a couple of pina colodas would be appropriate." He smiled at the reference. It was the drink I first served him at one of Lee's parties.

"Whatever you say, Herb," I answered. The words poured out of my mouth before I had a chance to think about them. Kerri giggled in contempt as I uttered the words of my total obedience. Even though she said she was leery of the game initially, she now seemed to enjoy my humiliation. As they walked she drew nearer to Herb. He leaned over and whispered into her ear causing her to laugh. I suppose he made some reference to my latest pitiful position in life.

As I went about my task I wondered if they had spoken more than just the previous night. They seemed to get along so well it was as though they were long time friends.

After mixing the drinks I hurried out to serve my new master and his new conquest, my wife. Around the pool were a number of other guests, one of which I knew from the office, Bob. I was shocked when I spotted him, as I very much wanted to keep the perverted relationship with Herb secret.

Bob was a relatively new hire at the firm and resided at the bottom of the ladder. He was a good-looking young man but to me, he always seemed overly ambitious. Seeing the acquaintance caused me a moment of regret. With my white coat on and a tray of drinks in hand, my status was obvious. His smirk at my outfit and the fact that I was serving people made me momentarily reconsider my decision to succumb to Herb and his masterly ways. Maybe I could still get out of the precarious situation if I acted right away.

A glance at my wife decided my fate for me. She had taken off her outer clothes and wore only the string bikini. Tiny bits of cloth barely covered the tips of her nipples and the brief triangle that covered her pussy left little to the imagination other than a fantasy of what lie beneath.

It wasn't just her outfit that persuaded me to assume the role of a servant. Kerri squirmed into Herb's lap. His tight swimsuit clearly illustrated his reaction to the feel of her gorgeous body. As she wriggled on his mammoth tool, it seemed to grow ever larger. Even though the restrictive suit did it's best to hide the proud tool, it was obvious that he was quite a bit larger that I was in the manhood department.

His smooth, muscular chest and well-developed arms made the two of them seem like a god and goddess.

Although jealous, angry and ashamed, I couldn't help be in awe to the two perfect specimens. At that moment I knew I wanted nothing more that to follow Herb's lead, no matter what degraded path it took me down.

The realization hit me that for years I had missed the strange and erotic behavior I exhibited around Lee. Now I had the chance to renew the perverted lust for humiliation and shame I so desired. The opportunity to humble myself was before me and it was becoming increasingly apparent that I was going to pursue it.

As I approached the lovely couple, Kerri studied my response to the blatant intimate and sexual position. As a husband I should have squawked and demanded she get away from him. As Herb's lackey, I had no right to speak out against anything he wanted to do, even if it meant he was taking my wife from me. As she read the acceptance to my subjugation on my face she turned away, dismissing me as though I were nothing.

Because I didn't react to the fact my nearly naked wife was sitting suggestively on a muscular man whose swimsuit barely hid his large equipment, Kerri decided to push the envelop even further. As I set the drinks on the table, Kerri, right in front of me, leaned over and kissed Herb firmly on the mouth. It was apparent their tongues fought feverishly inside their mouths and the kiss soon turned very passionate.

"Rob?" My attention was diverted by the question. "I thought it was you." The man reached to shake hands but the tray I was toting prevented me from engaging. "It's me, Bob, from the office." I smiled and waited. Conversation was not appropriate for a servant. "Anyway, I see that you're busy right now." He glanced at Herb and my wife mashing like teenagers and smirked. He set his empty drink on the tray. "When you get the time, can you get me another one?"

Feeling as if I had my tail between my legs, I scurried off.

From the kitchen window I watched as my wife and Herb finally broke the sexy embrace and chatted with other equally impressive couples in attendance. Wow, I thought. The scene reminded me so much of Lee and Kay when they were together at the pool.

With the drinks poured I wondered if I was destined to lose every woman I loved to other vastly superior men. There was no doubt that I didn't compare to either Lee or Herb, either physically, mentally or manhood-wise. In my opinion, both were vastly superior to my lowly position and deserved the women I brought them. Never did it seem more appropriate that I was born to serve masters like them.

My gaze wandered over to Bob. At work he was an underachiever. He felt he deserved promotions and large pay increases without having to work for them. He was watching me and I hurried to get him his drink.