Herbal Essences

Story Info
Alex never expected a nature walk to be so life changing.
8.2k words
4.52
22k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have to tell you, I am not much for writing about myself but I do so much enjoy this story that I wish to share the moment with others, too.

*****

So one day after I had turned 21 I went out for a walk to clear my head. The night of my birthday I had been dragged by a few of my friends to a local bar. Being the last of our circle to turn of age I was the proverbial 'baby' of the group, nearly two years younger than the rest I was expecting exactly what they did. The whole group took me out and did their best to get me hammered like a ten inch nail.

They succeeded to a high degree but I was barely hung over. I felt a little bit of a headache but I was perfectly fine otherwise. I decided a bit of fresh air might do me some good for clearing a headache. The day outside was overcast so I dressed up in a pair of shorts, a baseball cap, a tight sleeveless shirt, some sunglasses, and my sneakers. I left my house and started with a minor jog to the park just a couple blocks down the road. I jogged right up to a long forest path deep into the woods. I stopped running and slowed to a relaxing walk.

Suddenly my phone rang and I pulled it from my shoulder band, "Hello?"

"Hey, Alex. How ya feeling?" I heard my friend Kyle say.

"Little bit of a headache. Nothing more. I'm am out for a walk now."

"Damn, that is some tolerance you have. Took a shit ton to get you drunk last night now you are barely hungover. Lucky."

"Guess I got good genes."

"Guess so. Anyway, just calling to check on ya. I will let you get back to your walk." He hung up.

I put my phone back in the band on my arm and continued through the trail. I could feel my longer brunette hair in the breeze behind me. I ducked slightly under a branch which wasn't far due to my shorter 5'9" size. I had a fairly thin athletic frame naturally which was only enhanced by my track record in high school.

The breeze felt wonderous on my sparsely haired legs and arms as I walked the dirt path between the trees. The clouds above let just enough sun through to be warm but not make me sweaty. The lack of light also let me put my sunglasses on the neck of my shirt.

I took in a large breathe and sighed out in how calm it felt out here. I looked around, seeing the different plants and fauna around the large trees. The occasional squirrel or rabbit bouncing around in the underbrush. The ivy and ferns reached probably to about two foot tall.

I closed my eyes for a moment to take it in a little more when I hear the patter of feet then feel a powerful thud against me. I fell to the ground and scuffed my hand pretty bad on a branch in the ground. A few trickles of blood drop onto the branch and I could have sworn I saw it soak in immediately before I look up and see a very large and muscular gentleman in front of me.

"I'm sorry, miss. Are you ok?" He asked as he knelt down to give me a hand.

I didn't get mad at him for the mistake. It had happened many times before, "It's alright. I am actually a guy though."

"Oh, sorry 'bout that." he said as he hauled me up onto my feet.

"No harm done. Not the first time." I stood up and he handed me a bandage for my hand from his pocket. I put it onto the wound on my hand. He apologized again and started to jog off again after I insisted that I was ok.

I went ahead and continued to walk along my own trail and I felt my hand start to tingle under my bandage. I looked at it and nothing seemed to be off about it so I let the thought go.

After a few minutes I tripped again but this time over a root that I could have sworn wasn't there a moment ago. I rolled my eyes thinking I was just a bit clumsy today and was about to stand when something odd happened.

The root seemed to pull out of the ground and raise slowly into the air, all the while seeming to become more and more green and vine-like. The root pulled itself free from the dirt to the point where I could see the end of it and it was pointing almost directly at me.

I tried to stand and walk away but the herbal limb reached out and wrapped around my ankle and stayed there. I couldn't get away. I tried to pull against it but it was stronger than my slight frame could muster. I watched as the coils in the ground began to retract and the root was about to follow.

Before I could react the root began to pull me off towards I didn't know where. I crashed through ferns and grass so rapidly that I was worried I was getting cuts but nothing hurt.

The root pulled me deep into the woods far from the trail. The canopy was thick with only splatters of light coming through so I could see what was around me. Finally the root slowed a bit and I could see my surroundings a little better. I was pulled in front of a large tree. The trunk was very wide and it seemed old but it also seemed as though the old tree had been almost renewed somehow.

Its old branches swayed in the breeze that flowed by. Vines crept up the entire width of the trunk, clinging to it. They were a very vivid pink color and spread wide over the bark of the tree. As the root dragged me closer to the base of the massive tree, my hand with the cut seemed to twinge even more noticeably. Once my feet were only a few meters away from the stalk the vines began to come to life as well.

They drew close to me and wrapped around my ankles and wrists. They were firm to stop my escape but lose enough to allow wiggle room.

The bright pink vines moved me up and held me suspended only a couple feet in the air with my back towards the ground at a slight angle as if I was laying in a recliner. I was almost comfortable but I didn't want to be here. The root that had delivered me to this great tree disappeared into the tangle if them on the ground as I hung there struggling to be free.

The tree shuddered and two thicker vines emerged from the mess of roots on the ground. They had small barbs protruding from them. They came close and slowly snaked their way over my body slowly above my clothing. I struggled even more as I began to panic. I didn't want anything to do with this tree.

The larger vines began to pull at my clothes as the barbs slightly caught on the fabric. The spines retracted into the vines a bit as they found openings in my clothes. Goosebumps began to form from the feeling of the vines creeping up my body to the neck of my shirt and the waistband of my shorts.

Each of the serpentine growths started to yank and tear the threads holding my clothing together. The barbs protruded making holes so the fabric was easier to tear. Finally with a couple more strong tugs my shirt and shorts were torn from my hanging body and I hung there almost naked except for my underwear. I always hated the feel of boxer briefs so I wore a set of tighter fitting underwear that hugged my ass.

The vines wriggled along my almost naked body until one tore my underwear off leaving my nude figure in the cool shaded area. The vine that was closer to my head moved up farther while the lower one slowly moved down towards my back.

The tip of the vine closer to my head gently brushed against my open lips then peeled back from the point to reveal a soft looking rounded bulb that was about two inches in diameter. It was starting to secrete a bright pink fluid which it dripped onto my chest.

The one near the lower section came back into view and had apparently peeled back as well since it was now dripping the same fluid onto my flaccid cock. The fluid felt cold and was thin and started to run down my body. Anywhere the substance touched began to tingle slightly. As it ran down, the fluid didn't drip off of my body but instead flowed down to my ass crack and coated the tightened muscle of my sphincter. This made my sensitive hole tingle.

The higher vine raised up and began dripping the fluid onto my lips. I was stunned, it tasted sweet and made my lips feel like they were vibrating. As I felt most of my body start to buzz with the tingling sensation the two vines retracted and covered themselves again as they slid back to the tangle of roots.

I tried again to escape but the plant still held me in place. Just then, three more vines, much larger than the others, came from the tree. One had a rather large bulb of petals which looked as though it was about to bloom and the other a second round flower that seemed to be open already but was a bit smaller and the third seemed to be a hollow tube like growth.

The larger of the three inched closer to my head but stopped a mere couple inches from my face while the others went down to my nether regions. The large bud next to my face opened and revealed an array of pink and purple petals. The colorful format of the flower was quite mesmerizing to look at. The large flower petals shimmered with reflective dew making the scene even more beautiful to look upon. In the center where the petals came together protruded a long stamen. The tip of the floral appendage seemed to glisten with nectar that smelled very sweet and almost intoxicating. It took a lot of willpower to not lick at the nectar for a taste. The tube-like vine near my surprisingly flaccid cock opened up slightly and began to drip a dim blue sappy substance on to my prick. The sensation of the material made my still soft dick begin to harden immediately.

It felt exquisite. An absolute burst of pleasurable feelings shot through my pelvis to the rest of my body. The tube then slowly began to envelop my now rock hard dick. At about 7" long, the tube opened a rather deep amount but it still slid all of the way around the sensitive head and down my smooth shaven non veiny dick. The silky wet plant that encompassed the length of my swollen erection felt so good just by taking it in that I nearly came right then and there. I was able to hold back though. I didn't want to come from a plant blowing me.

As the tubular growth reached the base of my cock the flower in front of my face inched closer and closer to my mouth. The colors became even more bright but I knew what it wanted to do. The large stamen in front of me was meant for my mouth. Suddenly two thinner vines sprouted out down by my ass cheeks and I felt them spread the mounds of flesh, exposing my tightened anus to the cool wind.

The vines kept my cheeks spread wide as the tube continued to pleasure my cock. The vine below my line of site was now starting to get close to my asshole which hung exposed and spread. I was unaware of the proximity until I felt the plant touch and rub the tight muscle. It felt kind of good or at least the taboo feeling of having something near my ass intrigued me. I had never felt anything go in my anal cavity and was not sure what to expect but most of the people I heard talk about it said it hurts at first.

The vine prodded my sphincter a great deal and dripped more of what I am guessing was the pink fluid while the smaller vines continued to keep me spread wide open. The tube around my cock was now massaging my shaft with strong rhythmic contractions of its opening. I felt as though I was getting close to my orgasm when the vine pressed hard against my sphincter and pushed inside.

The intrusion was painful and made my ass burn like fire. The shock made me open my mouth in a painful gasp. The large flower took this opportunity to shove its large, nectar covered stamen into my mouth and down my throat. Before I could pull my head back the flower closed around my face and surrounded my head entirely with the large floral petals. All I could see now was the brilliance of the pinks and purples that trapped me. I realized that my throat had been completely stuffed but I wasn't gagging at all. The stamen began to retract and I felt a fluid beginning to coat my throat and tongue. The taste was marvelous; a delicious sweet, sugary, almost syrup-like texture made me stop struggling almost beyond my control.

The stamen filled my throat fully as well as the vine pressing into my tightened throbbing anus. The pain was starting to subside as the tube kept pleasuring my cock and the vine seemed to hold still for my ass to get used to the feeling of being stuffed with something so big. The vine had been, probably, about twice as wide as my dick and at least four inches longer than me had been inserted inside. Being a vine from the tree it felt like it could easily go deeper.

The stamen continued to insert itself in and out of my throat and I could feel myself starting to enjoy it. Feeling the slick growth sliding past my lips and over my tongue was amazing and feeling better the more it coated my mouth in the fluid. Even the large vine that was invading my ass began to become enjoyable. The tube around my engorged dick clamped down suddenly and squeezed the base of my shaft as the other two started to squirt large amounts of fluid into both ends of my body. I could feel copious amounts of it flooding into me and filling my whole self.

As the vine and stamen released themselves into me I felt my own cock start to spasm, pumping stream after stream into the tube. After the first couple, I expected my orgasm to subside. Instead the tube continued to massage my shaft and my balls kept unloading. They were starting to ache with how much of my cum was being extracted out.

Once my testicles seemed to be fully emptied the tube released my aching shaft and went away. The stamen kept itself firmly lodged in my throat still slowly leaking the pink fluid into my body while the flower stayed wrapped around my face. The vine in my ass was still spraying its own substance inside me while it slowly began to resume fucking me. I clenched my ass hoping to make the pleasure increase and make the vine feel bigger. It responded by pushing even deeper inside my ass so a wider portion went through my muscle. It felt divine and I didn't want it to end any more. My entire body was on fire with pleasure and a tingle that I noticed apart from it.

The flower started to retract its long stamen from my mouth then released my head from its petals. As the mosaic of petals left my immediate vision it closed and left my sight completely and I began to miss the feeling and visual it provided. I wanted the almost phallic stamen back in my mouth. The vine in my ass also began to retract from my ass and was starting to leave a very empty feeling inside me.

The smaller vines holding my ass apart released my bum and the ones suspending me in the air lowered me back to the ground and placed me in a puddle of the pink fluid. I looked into the puddle and saw my features had begun to change a little bit. My slightly feminine features on my face had been accentuated and my lips had been slightly plumped. The pink vine came from the tree once more and I instinctively held out my hand. It latched on and spread until it draped around me like a robe. In my head I knew what I needed to do.

I took a normal route and walked home happily just been fucked in both ends by a vine and feeling amazing as I strutted home. Once I reached my front door I opened it up and ran to the back door. I flung it open and jogged back to a tree I had in my backyard and held my hands up to the bark. The vine spread and came off of my body leaving me naked as it took a hold and bonded to the new tree.

I left and walked back inside and went to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and examined my newer features a bit more closely. My cheek bones had become softer, my forehead smaller, my chin was more rounded, my face had been thinned down and my lips were now a plump pinkish color. My hips had been slightly extended along with my ass cheeks. My cock was still present but my balls were shrunken and nearly seemed gone. I was surprised to think that I liked it. There was suddenly a knock on the door. I put on my black bathrobe and walked out to the living room.

Once at the door I opened it up to find my friend Kyle standing there. His short black hair resting on his head, a chiseled masculine demeanor on his face. He looked in at me and looked surprised.

"Alex? Dude, what happened to you? You look almost like a full on chick." he said.

"I am still me. Just went on a little bit of a run and had an experience with nature, I guess you could say." I answered. I could oddly smell his masculine pheromones and it was intoxicating. "You wanna come in for a while? Have some coffee?" He nodded and entered through the door.

He sat on the couch as I went into the kitchen and started up my Keurig. I looked back through my window to the back yard and could see the vine had already grown over the most of the tree. I grabbed two coffee cups from the cabinet and poured our coffee before walking in and handing him one. I sat next to him and crossed my legs up on the couch leaning on the arm.

We sipped in silence until he looked over and asked, "So what caused this? Have you secretly been on a gender bend recently?"

"No. Like I said, just an experience with nature." I said. I could hardly stand the musk coming from him and it was turning me on heavily. I caught myself accidentally looking down at his crotch twice before I finally set my mug on the end table and walked off to the bathroom. I looked into the mirror once more and thought to myself for a while.

I looked once more at myself then went back out. There was a note on the couch and he was gone. I looked at it and it read, 'sorry Alex. My sister texted and needed a little help with an issue. Thanks for the coffee.'

I felt a little bummed but wasn't too upset. I knew how much he cared for his younger sister so I wasn't worried about it. I went upstairs to my room and dropped my robe. I walked over to my window and looked at the back yard thinking about the vine again. I turned and got into bed to take a nap. As I drifted to sleep I could feel my body begin to tingle once again.

Nearly six hours later I woke up and my body was still tingling. I stood and walked into my bathroom. My features weren't different from what I had seen last time. I went downstairs and sat on my couch thinking for a little while. I realized I was still horny from when Kyle was over so I stood and went over to the door in the kitchen that led to the back yard.

I twisted the handle and slowly walked over to the tree that had become the new host for the vine. I could see the small versions of the flowers and tubes among its stalk. I touched the tree and the vine came to life. The same small vines extended from the base and wrapped around my arms much looser this time since I wasn't going to struggle. I whispered three words before the flower and vine came out, "bigger this time."

The two floral growths came forth and I could tell the vine meant for my tight wet ass was wider than before. The flower on the other hand didn't seem larger. The tube extended out as well with the vine. The tube ejected its blue fluid onto my dick then took it inside before the vines holding me flipped me over so my face was pointed at the tree. The flower neared my face as I watched the vine peel away to reveal the large bulb that it was about to shove inside. I felt the vine pump a few spurts of fluid onto my already wet and wanting asshole. More small vines came out and again spread my ass cheeks.

The flower's beautiful petals opened and revealed it's lovely mosaic with the masterpiece of its large stamen in the center. It neared my face and I hungrily opened my mouth and stuck my tongue out for it to fill me. I clenched my ass and muttered the word, "Hard.". In one swift motion the flower inserted the stamen into my waiting mouth and wrapped its beautiful petals around my head as the vine shoved it's bulbous way through my tightly clenched hole and began to fucking my ass hard. I could now feel both penetrating me so deeply it felt like they were meeting in the middle. The vine felt as though it was at least five inches wide and nearly two feet deep into my now gaping hole while the stamen filled both my warm mouth and wet throat. I was in heaven with the absolute euphoria I was feeling from being spit roasted on such big growths. The stamen was already leaking its delicious pink fluid down my throat and into my gut so deep I could feel it all the way through my body.