Herd

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vivian stood up and moved even closer, until her erect nipples rubbed tenderly against her daughter's. Karen gasped when she felt her mother's fingers caressing her pussy lips, barely touching her skin.

Then, Vivian pushed two fingers into the teen's pussy and whispered... "We are sex slaves now and we are going to feel so much pleasure because of it. We must obey".

Mother and daughter climaxed at the same time.

It was a long, soft orgasm. Karen could feel her mother's hand trembling as her pussy jerked in blissful contraction around her embedded fingers. She couldn't believe she was cumming at her mother's touch.

When they both stopped shaking, Vivian gently pushed her daughter to the couch and made her sit down. Then she knelt in front of her saying...

"Now you know how good it feels honey, but it gets even better. Just think about absolute obedience."

"We shouldn't be doing this but it feels so..." Karen's thought were surrounded by a persistent haziness but she began to understand.

"Listen to your mother. Obey!" The insectoid spoke, getting restless.

Vivian pushed her daughter's legs apart and leaned forward, engulfing her daughter's pussy and shoving her tongue as deep as she could. Every sense of immorality had been erased from the older woman's mind, replaced by the need to serve at all costs; to obey. She knew very well that the reward was an explosion of ecstasy between her legs.

Karen gasped loudly from the feeling of the warm tongue whirling around her clitoris. The fact that it was her own mother kneeling between her legs was hard to take, but she couldn't bring herself to move or push her away; her hands rested motionless to either side of her hips. Karen's mind was still spinning from the last orgasm yet her body was still burning with desire.

"Maybe I should do as she says and submit to them. Maybe I should just obey!"

Even before Karen finished the thought, the pleasurable sensation on her crotch was significantly amplified by the spinal controller. She arched her back from the sudden, delightful rush. Karen's awareness of the connection between obedience and pleasure started to settle in her brain. She purposely repeated exactly the same thought "Maybe I should just obey" and her pussy twitched from the subsequent spike of pleasure. Karen was learning.

The insectoid, that so agreeably watched Vivian helping to subjugate her daughter, turned his head to look at his partner bringing the rest of the family to the living room.

Karen's sister, Anna, had her legs wrapped around her father's waist while he carried her with his cock deeply lodged in her pussy.

The insectoid ordered Karen's father to bring Anna to him, "Jeff, bring your daughter to me. I want to fuck her ass."

"Yes, Master," was Jeff's simple response but as he answered, his penis jerked from the contentment of obeying the creature. Anna moaned in appreciation of the lovely reaction.

"Dad's cock feels so good..."

The insectoid laid on a long coffee table; his huge phallus fully erect and ready for the young woman.

Anna, now standing sexily beside him, looked at his cock with a hint of fear. She had been ravished constantly for the last couple of days but she was never fucked in the ass. Nonetheless, the thought of obeying the insectoid's command made her so horny that the fear was quickly overshadowed by a thrilling anticipation.

"Oh my God! His cock is so big! But I must obey! I must!" Anna thought.

"Climb on top my darling and put my entire member inside of you," the insectoid commanded.

Jeff observed as his daughter stepped on the table and lowered herself onto the creature's erect cock. His brain was pretty much fried from all the chemicals released by the spinal device. He only cared about the unbearable pleasure of obeying his new Masters and hoped to be commanded to shove his cock into the nearest pussy.

Anna's heart was beating fast from excitement as she felt the tip of her Master's cock caressing her anal entrance. She was truly worried that it was not going to fit all the way inside of her petite body.

"Maybe it won't fit. I have to put it all in. I must obey his command."

Anna felt pain as the thick phallus stretched her anus and penetrated half way through, but the pleasure of obeying was too alluring to stop. The horny woman was determined to shove the entire cock inside of her.

"Ughh! I must put it all inside!"

Behind Anna, Karen was squirming on the couch enjoying her mother's relentless tongue. It was better not to think about who was playing with her pussy; it was better not to think at all.

Anna kept lowering her body, bit by bit, until she felt her buttocks touching the creature's pelvis. She had done it! The huge phallus was totally inside of her! She had obeyed! Anna's pussy jolted hard from this wonderful realization and a strong wave of bliss multiplied across her body. The pain she felt before had completely vanished and now she was on the way to yet another orgasm.

As her arousal spiked to heaven, Anna pictured the fat cock lodged within her slim body; pushing everything aside and filling her completely. She felt so much closer to her Master this way. She was almost one with him. She couldn't understand why she had resisted at first, two days ago, when the creatures grabbed her. Now she loved being a sex slave.

***

While Anna bounced up and down, plunging the insectoid's cock deep into her ass, Jeff stood beside the couple, staring at his daughter's vacant pussy. They had ordered him to bring the young woman to the creature but before that, they told him to fuck her. That old command was still valid since it did not conflict with the new one. He had to fuck her.

Following the twisted logic that his broken brain could provide, Jeff jumped on the coffee table, spread Anna's legs as wide as possible and aligned his cock at her vaginal entrance...

... The penetration was swift and harsh. Jeff shoved his phallus deeply into his daughter's warm cavity and resumed fucking her.

Everything had been a blur to Jeff since he arrived home from work two days ago. Someone had hit him on the head leaving him unconscious. When he woke up, he had this device attached to his back and his daughter was passionately mounting him. This forbidden bliss hadn't faded away since then. All he had to do was to obey.

Being on the verge of orgasm, Anna felt the second phallus entering her body and she exploded in ecstasy. Her body convulse within strong, delightful spasms that shattered her already wrecked mind. She wished this astounding rapture would never end.

***

While Anna shuddered in ecstasy, Karen felt a new orgasm closing in. She wanted it more than anything and she knew how to get there faster. She just had to say the words...

"I must obey... I must obey... I must o.. Ahhhg!"

Karen was expecting a wonderful climax but nothing prepared her for the unbelievable burst that flashed throughout her body. Every muscle in her body tensed and remained immobile for a brief second and then a potent spasm almost threw her from the couch, followed by another one, then another. Her brain became a mushy mass completely open to the notion of absolute submission.

Vivian detached her mouth from her daughter's pussy just before an orgasmic squirt splashed across her face. At the moment, she was certain that Karen would not be hurt ever again.

"This one seems to be ready. Let's test her," the insectoid spoke to no one in particular.

Karen was still shaking when the insectoid grabbed her shoulders and pulled her over the sofa until the teen's head was hanging upside down from the back.

"You will finish the job your mother started. Open your mouth," the insectoid ordered Karen.

And Karen didn't hesitate. She opened her mouth wide as her heart jolted from the challenge of swallowing such a big phallus. When this exhilaration echoed in her pussy, Karen started to understand why her mother had done it so eagerly before.

Karen felt the insectoid's cock spreading her lips apart, reaching the back of her throat and pushing deeper into her body. She realized how helpless she was and this made the situation even hotter. A slave was supposed to be helpless and obey at all costs. Her eyes rolled up into her head from sheer pleasure.

Once he had most of his cock down Karen's throat, the insectoid looked at Vivian, who was kneeling at the other side of the couch, and commanded her...

"Fuck your daughter with your hand."

"Yes, Master," Vivian responded, eager to participate.

The insectoid wanted to reward her newest slave for her pleasing disposition.

Vivian aligned one hand at Karen's moist hole while rubbing her own pussy with the other. She suspected that her daughter was not a virgin anymore but she didn't know for sure. It made no difference anyway since they were both slaves now and their pussies belonged to the insectoids. Vivian quivered just thinking about it.

Vivian slowly inserted her hand into Karen's pussy, trying to give her daughter as much pleasure as possible. And she succeeded! When her whole fist was deep inside, Vivian felt Karen's orgasmic contractions clasping hard around her forearm. Her daughter was climaxing again.

Karen's eyes rolled completely up her head from the unbearable bliss. Her pussy felt extremely stuffed while her master's huge cock was pumping her throat deeper than she could ever imagine. This was more than her weak brain could endure; her mind crumbled completely and any remaining self-defense barrier was demolished. The only brief thought that she could form during this shattering moment was...

"I am a slave".

***

Meanwhile, Karen's father was ejaculating inside Anna's tight pussy one more time. His balls had been drained over and over during the last couple of days but the chemicals running through his veins kept him aroused and willing without interruption.

Jeff was aware that he was fucking his own daughter but it didn't matter at all. Fucking Anna was just another way to extinguish the never ending fire in his loins.

Anna felt her dad's cock pulsating inside of her and she knew that he was filling her again with cum. The naughtiness of the situation was almost as exciting as her willingness to obey her master's commands. When they first told her to suck her dad's cock she had hesitated. Now she couldn't get enough of it.

"Yes! Cum inside me, daddy!"

The young woman shuddered from the feeling of her father's cock receding from her pussy and his sperm oozing from her flooded hole, but her attention quickly returned to the massive phallus stirring in her ass, driving her insane with pleasure.

The insectoid ordered Jeff to move out of the way in order to change positions. He lifted Anna's body with little effort until she was kneeling on the coffee table. Then he started hammering her from behind. Anna squealed in delight regardless of his roughness and the incredible depth of the anal penetration.

***

On the couch, the insectoid was reached his peak while fucking Karen's mouth. He spurted large quantities of cum directly into the woman's stomach and Karen couldn't stop shaking from her own orgasm. She barely noted that her belly was bloating with so much sperm being pumped in; Vivian did notice and felt envious...

"She is getting so much cum! The Master is so powerful!"

When the insectoid was done, he stepped back removing his phallus from Karen's throat and instructed Vivian to join him. This had been his first orgasm of the session and he was far from satisfied.

"Let's move to the other couch. I will fuck you now."

"Yes, Master," Vivian responded, rejoicing that it was her turn. Her pussy started flooding with lubricating juices, anticipating a luscious ravishing.

Karen remained inert on the couch while thick gobs of greenish sperm oozed from her mouth down to the floor.

***

Vivian was already breathing heavily while she prepared to sit on the insectoid's cock, facing away from him. It had been a few hours since the creature last fucked her and she was anxious to get him inside of her again.

The older woman was so excited, that right after the tip of his cock penetrated her pussy she started shuddering in ecstasy. Vivian struggled to shove the rest of the phallus inside of her contorting body but she didn't stop until its entire length pulsated within her.

The insectoid felt Vivian's vaginal walls clasping hard around his cock and he pumped faster to boost her orgasm. The older woman had been the first one to break after the enslavers invaded her home and since then, her libido was in constant overdrive. The creature knew that Vivian could cum just by whispering words of obedience to her ear.

***

Meanwhile, the other insectoid was still violently fucking Anna. His rapid, vigorous strokes had forced her to lay flat on the table and now he smashed Anna's pelvis against the hard surface without mercy.

The young woman was barely able to breathe between loud squeals from the unbearable bliss.

***

When Karen regained enough strength, she lifted her torso to see what was happening around her. She saw mother bouncing up and down on her master's lap, her sister being ravished on the coffee table by the other master and her father standing still in the middle of the living room.

Her pussy jolted when she heard the insectoid talking to her; commanding her...

"Go to your father. Help him get hard again."

"Y...Yes," Karen responded hesitantly but prepared to obey any request.

Karen walked over to her dad and knelt in front of him. She had always admired his fit body and occasionally wondered how it would feel to fuck an older man like him. Now, looking at him completely naked with unfocused eyes and a willing disposition, Karen felt a pleasing rush washing through her body. She wondered if it was just the fact of obeying her Master that made her so hot or if she had always secretly wanted to fuck her father. Either way she felt horny as hell.

Karen talked to her dad, thinking that she owed him an explanation before jumping into action...

"I love you dad. I must get your cock hard. We must obey them."

Then, she delicately lifted her dad's cock and licked it with the tip of her tongue. Her big blue eyes looked up at him with excitement and adoration.

"I'm going to make you feel so good daddy."

***

While Karen swayed her head back and forth, wrapping her lips tightly around her dad's phallus, Vivian turned around to face her master, doing so without removing the large cock from her pussy. Anna was seconds away from another climax and begged her master not to stop...

"Please... More!!"

But the insectoid climaxed first, discharging his hot, thick sperm into the depths of Anna's hole. She felt his cock pulsating and his body filling with warm fluid; this sent her over the edge. Her hips bucked violently, thumping hard against the table and tightening on his cock with every strong spasm.

Almost at the same time, the insectoid fucking Vivian reached his peak too. He wanted to feel the woman squeezing his cock while he came, so he forced another orgasm on her as well.

"You must climax now Vivian! Obey!"

Vivian listened to the creature's words and everything went blank in her mind. She lost control of her body as a wave of ecstasy rippled throughout her like lightening. While she came, her pussy twitched over and over around her master's cock.

While her mother trembled in the midst of orgasm, Karen had stood up and bent over for her dad. Jeff started pounding her daughter with a mechanic rhythm, shoving his entire cock with every stroke.

Vivian almost fainted from her mind-blowing orgasm and her limp body fell backwards nearly hitting her head on the carpet, but the insectoid grabbed her just in time. She was valuable merchandise and her owner was not allowing any damage. In addition, he was not done with her yet. He had climaxed only twice so far. He resumed pumping her pussy while Vivian moaned, barely hanging on to consciousness.

The other creature moved the coffee table out the way with Anna still shuddering on top, greenish cum leaking from her ass. He needed more room.

The insectoid laid on the carpet in the middle of the living room and called for Karen. He wanted a taste of their latest acquisition.

"Karen, come here. I want to fuck you."

Her father's cock slipped from her pussy while Karen quickly walked forward without saying a word. She straddled her master's hips and began lowering her body while her heart accelerated within her chest. The creature's cock was huge and she wanted all of it.

"Ahhhgg..." Karen moaned, feeling his fat cock stretching her pussy lips.

The insectoid felt Karen's pussy snuggling tight around his cock until it was completely inside of her. He was surprised about how fast this new slave had surrendered to her new destiny. Karen was by far the most submissive of the family and this was going to be a valuable attribute at the bazaar. They were in luck.

***

Anna and her father were left alone for a while and they didn't like it. Their bodies were boiling from the chemicals circulating in their veins and they badly needed release. They both waited a few minutes for a new command but their masters were too busy with Karen and Vivian. Then Anna crawled to the edge of the table and opened her mouth wide. Her father got the message, moving closer and shoving his cock between her lips. They just assumed that it was what their masters wanted and they simply did it.

The room filled with soft moans of pleasure, guttural grunts and squelching sounds as the orgy continued for a long while.

***

Despite his recent ejaculation, Jeff was so aroused by his daughter's expert blowjob that he climaxed once again, filling Anna's mouth with a larger than usual load of semen. His testicles were constantly in overdrive.

Anna swallowed all the sperm she could but some of it escaped inevitably between her lips and trickled down her chin onto the table below.

Across the room, Vivian was reaching yet another climax while the insectoid discharged a vast amount of cum in her stuffed cavity for the second time.

Moments later, the insectoid finally let go of her and Vivian slumped to the carpet. She was staring up at the ceiling, trying to comprehend how she could be so lucky. Then her master spoke and her pussy twitched...

"Share my cum with your daughter. There is too much inside of you."

"Yes... master. I must obe... hmmmh."

Vivian walked over to Karen, who was still riding her master's cock, and pushed her daughter backwards, lowering Karen's head to an appropriate position. Then she placed her feet to either side of the couple, straddling Karen's body until her daughter's face was right below her pussy. Gravity did the rest and the creature's sperm began to spill into the teen's mouth.

Karen extended her tongue and licked her mother's clit while she swallowed the juice that poured down on her. She acted by pure instinct, not bothering to think about anything but satisfying her never ending arousal.

The other insectoid moved to check on Jeff and Anna. He was pleased with their debaucherous behavior. This was proof that they were no longer in control of their actions. The spinal device dominated their minds, which meant that he was absolutely in charge.

"Looks like you two are having some fun on your own. Anna, get over here and swallow my cock. All of it!"

"Eff..mmasfte.." Anna tried to answer immediately but her mouth was completely stuffed with her father's cock.

***

When Anna's nose touched the creature's pelvis, which meant the she had swallowed his entire phallus, he talked to his partner about the next step of their plans...