Herd

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We must hurry. We still have to subdue the family across the street."

"I agree. As soon as I finish, I'll take these slaves to join the rest of the herd."

***

A few days later, the insectoids were selling their stock at Ugnthr's bazzar. Vivian was standing beside Anna and one insectoid amid them, close behind. He had one hand between Anna's buttocks. Karen was standing farther to the left.

"Feel my finger up your ass. You must look sexy for the clients."

"Yes master, please fuck my ass," Anna whispered, eyes half closed from contentment.

The other insectoid was to the left of Karen, looking at a huge warrior troll, who had just purchased Jeff...

"You won't regret it. He will do great work at the mines," the insectoid said.

"He better; for your own sake," was the harsh answer from the troll.

Karen looked astounded at the big, muscular creature as he walked away... "Mmm... his tail looks like a big, flexible cock." It didn't cross her mind that this was maybe the last time she was going to see her father.

A farmer from the M19 cluster approached. He had a strange humanoid body with a very long neck that flexed like a snake, carrying his small head as if it was floating. He looked at Vivian and Anna with interest.

"What do we have here? Where do these creatures come from?" the farmer asked.

"Natives from sector 47. Feel free to inspect them closely," responded the insectoid, stepping aside.

The creature touched Vivian's abdomen with his bony hand, trying to determine if her species was suitable to fulfill the task he had in mind.

"Uhmm... they seem right. Can I test them?"

"Of course. Anna, bend over for your new Master," said the insectoid looking at Anna.

"Yes, Master," Anna said, as her pussy jolted mildly.

Anna did as commanded. She stepped in front of the creature, facing away from him and bent forward, presenting her smooth behind.

The creature's phallus, that had been small and soft, grew to an unbelievable size until it was half a meter long and as thick as Anna's arm. He aligned his cock at Anna's vaginal entrance which, regardless of the abundant lubrication it was producing, seemed way too small to fit him inside.

Karen looked at the growing phallus, then at her sister with envy... "Anna is so lucky."

"I am yours Master. Please fuck me," said Anna, more than ready to be taken.

The huge cock penetrated a few centimeters until Anna's whole body started to glide forward. She tried to hold her position, allowing a deeper penetration, but it was impossible.

The insectoid quickly realized that Karen needed help and ordered Vivian to serve as support...

"Vivian, help your daughter to stay in place."

"Yes, Master."

Once Vivian was holding Anna, the creature started pushing again and his cock penetrated deeper, stretching the young woman's insides to the limit. Anna moaned loudly from the extreme sensation. This was the biggest cock she had taken so far and she wished she could accommodate it completely inside of her.

"It is half way in!" The farmer said, not hiding his excitement.

On the contrary, the insectoid looked worriedly at Anna's stretched pussy lips, "Hope he doesn't damage her. It would be a waste of time and money."

"Relax your body, baby. Take it all in. Obey..." Vivian whispered to her daughter's ear.

Anna couldn't believe it when she felt the long cock reaching all the way to her belly. Then she heard the farmer, her new master, speaking behind her. His words gave her so much pleasure that she reached a climax immediately afterwards...

"You are so nice and tight. My member is almost all the way in!"

"Ahhhhgg!!"

While Anna's legs trembled and her entire body bucked violently from orgasmic bliss, the farmer curved down his long neck to see the woman's abdomen more closely.

"Her belly is bulging to fit me in! These slaves are very flexible and would do just fine."

And he was right. The head of his phallus could be clearly outlined on Anna's belly as her delicate skin projected forward, making room for the massive penetration.

Anna had seen the monster's huge, erect phallus just a moment ago and now that cock was completely lodged inside of her, pumping her slim body. That picture in her mind prolonged her orgasm for the longest time.

Once he corroborated that human females were a smart purchase, he decided to continue fucking the woman until finishing appropriately. He had time to spare and Anna's tightness was a pleasant surprise.

Anna was making a strange noise that was half grunt, half moan every time the enormous cock was shoved rhythmically into her wrecked body and the wind was knocked out of her lungs.

Vivian had a hard time keeping her daughter in place. She could feel the sturdy strokes through Anna's tremulous body and each one of them echoed in her pussy as if it was her getting pounded.

Karen looked attentively at the exciting scene while a drop of lubricating juice glided down her thighs.

***

Half an hour later and after giving Anna two more agonizing orgasms, the creature reached his peak and discharged a big load of sperm inside the woman's womb.

"He is cumming! The slaves are sold," thought one of the insectoids, disguising his enthusiasm.

"He certainly took his time," thought the other, wishing he could move along with the sale.

When the farmer's balls finally were empty, he removed his shrinking cock from the warmth of Anna's cavity. The ravished woman collapsed to the floor, feeling her new master's cum churning within her puffed up belly and seeping through the tender pussy lips.

The creature communicated the predictable decision to the insectoids...

"I´ll take these two," he said, pointing at Anna and Vivian.

"Great choice; they are yours," the insectoid responded.

Vivian couldn't take her eyes off the farmer's cock, which still looked huge... "His cock can get so big! I hope he wants to fuck me too."

Vivian and Anna walked away, following their new master obediently and leaving Karen alone with the insectoids. She was the last one of the herd.

"What about this one?" asked one insectoid, looking at Karen.

"She is perfect for the Quarians but they don't come to this market. We have to go to their lair."

"Let's go then."

Karen heard her Masters talking about her, she got lightheaded while her pussy twitched. She hoped they would fuck her soon enough.

***

Vivian and Anna were taken to a huge warehouse filled with strange cattle, mostly composed of Simbiots. These were six legged creatures about the size and shape of a goat, with a tiny head that had no eyes and a bulbous, round tail that formed a sac at the rear end.

Back on their home planet, the Simbiots used a particular species of plants in their reproduction cycle, but these plants could not survive anywhere else. Therefore, once taken out of their habitat, the Simbiots needed help to breed. Vivian and Anna's job was to serve as replacements for these plants. They were surrogates.

Mother and daughter observed other humanoid females help in the breeding process and they thought it was as weird as it was exciting. They chose a corner in the far end of the ample room and waited for their turn...

"I think this girl is ready," Anna said, looking at a female Simbiot walking slowly towards her mother.

"She is. I'll go first," Vivian said, putting a hand on her abdomen. She was nervous but wound up, ready for anything. She laid on the floor facing up and lifted her hips, offering herself to the female Simbiot.

The creature, which had some sort of basic intelligence, had learned to use humanoid figures instead of plants in their reproduction process. The female Simbiot moved with no hurry, placing its legs carefully to either side of Vivian's eager body, walking forward, getting its round tale closer to Vivian's pussy.

"I wish I was going first." Anna thought, looking at the Simbiot's sac, which was large enough to fit a melon.

All female Simbiots developed a single, enormous ovule inside the sac located at her rear end. This happened every few weeks and the ovule had to be extruded and inserted into an external recipient provided with an appropriate womb. Only then a new ovule could be created.

Vivian was more than ready to be the ovule receiver. Drops of lubricating fluid were already dripping from her pussy in expectancy of what was going to happen.

"Please hurry. I want it inside of me," Vivian pleaded in her mind.

A minute later, the big ovule coming out of the sac was pressing at Vivian's pussy, forcing it wide open. The amazed woman tried to remain immobile as the Simbiot's sac pulsated and bent forward, pushing the unfertilized egg into her devoted body.

Vivian's pelvis bulged remarkably while most of the ovule had already passed between her stretched pussy lips. The woman's legs were vacillating as she tried to hold back the impeding orgasm, which would unavoidably throw her off balance.

"Oh my God! I am going to cum!"

When Vivian felt the ovule piercing into her womb, she exploded in ecstasy. Her body jolted violently from the orgasmic spasms as her juice squirted from her twitching pussy. The knowledge that it was just half the process helped her take even more pleasure in it.

"Mom is cumming so hard! The ovule must be really deep inside of her," Anna thought, with a hint of jealousy.

The entire process took around fifteen blissful minutes. Vivian's belly was so distended that she looked like she was pregnant. But impregnation was the next step on the process and she was ready for it.

"Come on baby; let's give mom some room to recover," Anna said, pulling the Simbiot away from her mother.

"I am so stuffed. I can feel the egg inside of me. This is great!" Vivian exclaimed, delicately touching her stomach.

***

A moment later, Vivian was already lying on a metallic table, waiting for her mate to arrive. The male Simbiot, much bigger than the female, had smelled the unfertilized ovule inside Vivian's womb and he was approaching with purpose.

"Please make him hurry. My body is craving badly for sperm," Vivian pleaded, lifting her head to look at the approaching Simbiot.

"Go on, don't make mom wait," Anna whispered to the creature, while gently pushing his rear end.

The table had the perfect height and the massive creature started to climb on top, careful not to crush Vivian with his front legs. The male's sac was identical to the female's but instead of an ovule, it was completely filled with a pointy red cock and a vast load of cum.

Vivian started to breathe faster when she saw the big bulk of her mate looming above her and his phallus already emerging from the sac.

"God! He is so big!" Vivian thought anxiously.

The Simbiot got into position and his fully erected organ began poking at Vivian's crotch, missing a few times. Anna came to the rescue, leaning forward and guiding the phallus to the right spot.

"There you go. Now fuck her!" Anna said, as the tip of his member finally penetrated a couple of centimeters.

"Please fuck me! Fuck me now!" Vivian spoke desperately.

The Simbiot felt the warmth of Vivian's pussy at the tip of his cock and stabbed forcefully, shoving his entire member with a single stroke. Vivian squealed and climaxed instantaneously.

Anna looked amazed at the small portion of the Simbiot's cock that remained outside her mother's pussy...

"Oh God! He fucked her so fast and so deep. I wish it was me!"

Vivian went cross-eyed while shuddering from head to toe. Her ample breasts jiggling freely as her entire body trembled in ecstasy. She stared into nothing, surrendering to the feeling, to the creature. She was the Simbiot's slave, and she would let him do with her whatever he wanted.

While Vivian shivered in bliss, the Simbiot pumped her body mercilessly, pushing the ovule up and down as his huge cock moved back and forth. The woman's belly bloated even larger with every motion, giving a clear idea of what was happening inside of her.

Even the solid metallic table that supported the feverish couple was threatening to cave from the creature's violent, rapid thrusts. Vivian instinctively grabbed the table edges with all her might, trying to stay in place. She only grunted, barely hanging on to consciousness and riding her orgasm while the monster rode her.

Anna watched close by, rubbing her thighs together, "Oh my God! He is really giving it to her!"

The ravishing continued for twenty more minutes until the inevitable moment was reached. The Simbiot climaxed, discharging his entire load of sperm into Vivian's packed womb. The creature's sac visibly contracted every second, followed by a gushing sound within the woman's belly and a soft moan from the inundated woman.

After he was done, the Simbiot got off Vivian and moved back, satisfied from a successful fertilization. Vivian remained on the table, slack from the blissful haziness of ecstasy. Now she had a new creature growing in her belly and she knew it. Giving birth was going to be surreal.

***

Meanwhile, the insectoids arrived with Karen at the Quarians' lair. Karen was the best item of the lot and they were planning to get the most from her. The Quarian leader, easily half a meter taller than the insectoids, was there to receive them.

"What do you want?" The Quarian asked harshily.

"We bring a fine slave for your consideration. She is the best of our latest herd."

"Wow! His cock is so thick!" Karen thought, looking intently at the creature's crotch.

"This place always gives me the creeps. The Quarians are too violent," thought the other insectoid, who waited a few steps back.

The Quarian inspected Karen's body, noticing that she was soft and flexible, but he had doubts about her small size.

"She looks too delicate but maybe she is usable. How obedient is she?" asked the Quarian.

"She is the most submissive slave you will ever find. I'll show you. Karen, suck my cock until I tell you to stop," the insectoid commanded.

"Yes, Master," Karen answered softly. Feeling the Quarian's rugged hand touching her skin was making her dizzy with elation.

Karen knelt and looked at the insectoid's growing phallus with dreamy eyes. She thought about her utter obedience and the spinal device sent a rush of chemicals into her bloodstream, causing her pussy to jolt.

"You must obey. Don't stop until I command you to do it," the insectoid insisted.

"Yes, master."

"This is going to be interesting," the Quarian thought, intrigue by Karen's submissive response.

Karen licked the tip of the insectoid's long cock, teasing herself, restraining the urge to swallow it all at once. She wanted to enjoy the moment. It could probably be a while before they fucked her again.

The young woman leaned forward and the phallus' tip reached the back of her throat. Karen stopped for a moment, filling her lungs with air; she was hoping that her master would let her keep him inside of her for the longest time.

Karen grabbed the creature's thighs and pulled, letting the penis sink deeper down her esophagus. This gave her so much pleasure that her pussy started pouring lubricating juice.

Karen didn't stop until the monster's entire cock had passed between her lips. This accomplishment was irrefutable proof of her obedience and the notion echoed strongly in her pussy. She knew that she could cum at any moment but it was not the right time yet. Karen just stayed there, with her throat completely stuffed and her eyes wide open, waiting for her master's command.

But the command never came. Karen's eyes rolled up into her head as she started running out of air. She sensed the danger of the situation but nobody was forcing her; she knew that all she had to do was to pull back. But disobeying her master was unthinkable. She would rather die with her master's cock down her throat, obeying him until the end. Her pussy started twitching repeatedly.

One second before losing consciousness, Karen climaxed, squirting shamelessly to the floor.

"I knew you wouldn't let me down baby," the insectoid thought with satisfaction.

"She is climaxing!" The Quarian exclaimed.

Karen's unconscious body fell backwards while the long phallus slipped out of her mouth with a squelching sound. Seconds later, the obedient woman rested lifelessly on the floor, eyes half open and mind completely blank.

"You see? She would die with my cock in her mouth if I tell her to do it," said the insectoid to convince the buyer.

"I'll buy her," was the obvious response.

***

Back at the farm, Anna was sitting on the ground stimulating a male Simbiot. Since there wasn't an unfertilized ovule around, he was reluctant to engage in sexual activity. But Anna was persistent and she had managed to extrude part of his penis from the sac.

Her mother approached from behind, grabbing her enlarged, pregnant belly, wondering what her daughter was doing...

"What are you doing honey? I think none of the females are ready to put an ovule inside you."

"I know, but this male is full of sperm and he needs release," Anna answered unconvincingly.

"It sounds to me that you need it more than he does," Vivian said with a smile.

"Well, ok. I am so horny that I can't wait any longer. You should understand that." Anna responded with a mischievous expression on her face.

"You are incorrigible," Vivian said, knowing that there was no way to stop her daughter from finishing the task.

When Anna got him fully erect, she moved below his heavy bulk and wrapped her soft lips around the tip of his cock. She was so excited that having him penetrate her mouth felt almost as good as having him fuck her pussy.

"I want him deeper," Anna thought.

Vivian sat on the ground and looked at her daughter. She imagined doing the same thing and felt goose bumps rising all over her skin from the pleasant sensation that rushed through her body...

"Mmmmh... to think that I had that big cock inside of me."

Anna moved her head forward until the creature's phallus reached the back of her throat, but its hardness and the position of her body didn't allow her to shove it further.

"You can do it baby. Make him cum," Vivian said, encouraging her daughter.

At the feeling of Anna's warm mouth and the caressing tongue, the Simbiot started jutting his hips forward. But when the fat rod hit the back of her skull, it moved along with the woman's whole head. Anna tried to prevent this but he was too strong.

"This is not good enough. I want him to fuck me deeper down my throat."

Anna feared that without adequate friction, the Simbiot was never going to reach climax.

But soon enough she found the perfect solution. She laid on the metallic table facing up and let her head hang from the edge. This way, the slight curve on the Simbiot's phallus would fit perfectly with the curve of her neck.

The male Simbiot knew what it meant to see a woman on the table and being excited enough, he approached and started to climb the table as well. Anna opened her mouth wide, sticking her tongue out while her mother helped guide the creature's cock.

Once he found the cozy opening again, the Simbiot stabbed forward and this time he succeeded, shoving almost his entire rod down Anna's throat.

Vivian moved back, truly amazed and excited... "She did it! She swallowed all of it! It's unbelievable."

Anna couldn't believe it either. Her mouth was so widely open, that her jaw was at risk of being dislocated. She didn't care. Anna could feel the rubbery phallus stretching her throat beyond possible and penetrating her so deep that she felt it was going to reach her stomach.

It only took a few minutes of rough, frantic pumping to bring Anna into a powerful orgasm. She lifted her shuddering body from the table, riding the blissful spasms, while her head remained in place, taking his unyielding strokes without wavering.