Herd

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna was still enduring her wicked climax when the Simbiot reached his peak too. Huge gobs of cum were discharged into the tightly packed space of her esophagus until it began to spurt from her overstretched lips.

Soon her belly was completely crammed with hot sperm. This sensation reignited her orgasm and she started twitching even harder; so hard, that she fell from the table head first.

"Oh God! Be careful!" Vivian exclaimed, removing her hand from her pussy.

The knock on her head didn't bother her at all. Anna was more concerned about losing her delicious meal. The vast amount of sperm churning in her belly had been pumped too fast and now that the creature's cock was not blocking the way, the excess of cum was hastily expelled from her mouth.

When the orgasmic convulsions finally stopped, Anna laid on the floor catching her breath. Meanwhile, the Simbiot walked around her body and started sniffing her behind.

"Looks like he wants more from you," Vivian said.

"H...he does?" Anna responded, still a little shaken.

"There must be quite a lot of sperm still in his sac," Vivian added.

Anna visualized that white, hot semen and didn't think twice about it. She knelt in front of the Simbiot and offered her body once again. Now that she got him this agitated, he was certainly going to mount her the proper way.

"Come on baby. I am here for you. Fuck my pussy with your enormous cock."

The creature followed his instincts and walked forward searching for the warm hole of the female. He found Anna's ass and inserted the tip. Anna felt him probing the wrong entrance but wouldn't dare to do anything about it. She didn't want to scare him away.

"Mom! He is fucking my ass!"

Anna felt him going deeper at a slow, steady motion. Every bit of his cock that sunk into her stretched her anal entrance wider and wider. It was an odd feeling but Anna knew exactly how to turn this sensation into pure bliss... and it worked.

"I am a slave. I must obey. I belong to my Master. I belong to the Simbiot. I am a sla...mmhhhh"

To the Simbiot, this female's hole felt a lot tighter and more inviting than the previous one. He kept pushing until his rod was completely lodged into his mate. Then he started pumping...

Vivian watched with envy as the creature fucked her daughter's ass with wild intensity. He pulled his cock back just a few centimeters, then shoved it back in with full force. As he repeated the motion over and over, Anna's body swayed back and forth following his speeding rhythm. They fucked for a long while as the best of lovers.

"My pussy is burning. I must try that as soon as possible," Vivian thought, with her hand again between her legs.

But all good things must come to an end. The Simbiot climaxed again, discharging his entire load of sperm into Anna's body until there was nothing left to spare. This time the creature's sac was drained completely.

"Wow! I can hear the sperm gurgling inside of her," thought Vivian excitedly.

The feeling of her master's cock pulsating within her ass and the hot fluid filling her entrails to the limit, awakened another climax that rocked Anna's body without mercy...

"Ahhhhggg"

... and in the midst of the orgasmic contractions, all the remaining sperm that she had swallowed plus the new load being pumped into her insides, came back in a rush, gushing from her mouth in thick, white gobs.

A few minutes later it was all over. Anna laid dreamily in a pool of the Simbiot's cum, her body still trembling mildly from her lingering orgasm.

"This was so incredibly good. I have to do it again tomorrow," Anna mumbled.

While Vivian observed the alluring scene, slowly rubbing her pussy, she felt a soft kick from the little embryo growing inside of her. It liked her vibes when she was horny.

"Come and feel this. My baby is kicking. I guess it is getting ready to come out," Vivian exclaimed.

***

Meanwhile, at the Quarian's lair, Karen had been living in a room with simple but comfortable furniture. The spinal device had been removed from her back since she didn't need it anymore. There was also no need for placing the slaves behind bars since they had nowhere to go, nor the will to go anywhere.

Karen had her head between the legs of a fellow slave when her master arrived silently from behind.

He spoke out loud, startling the couple, "Karen, come to me!"

Karen sprang to attention with a combination of fear and excitement. It was the first time she was visited by her new master since her acquisition. The other female alien, who had been at the Quarian's service for a long time, looked at the creature with adoration while the remnant of Karen's saliva dripped from her burning pussy.

"Kneel on the couch. I will fuck you now," the Quarian said.

"Yes, Master." These two words flowed from Karen's mouth almost automatically.

Karen did as told and turned her head to look at the creature approaching from behind. His enormous cock was a lot thicker than the insectoid's and it was already fully erect. Karen's heart was beating fast and her pussy was soaking wet. She was ready

"Please master. Fuck me!"

The penetration was swift and brutal. Karen was expecting something extreme but nothing like this. Her mind went blank for an instant, then a torrent of mixed signals flooded her brain; stressfulness, contentment, fear, pleasure... unbelievable pleasure. Her eyes opened wide, as well as her mouth but only a muted grunt came out.

The monster's phallus was so deep inside of her that a bulge projected from her belly, outlining the round shape of his cock head.

Karen stared forward trying to cope with this new, overwhelming sensation. The sadness she felt since she was sold and taken away from the insectoids, who gave her so many blissful moments, was instantly forgotten. When she placed a hand on her belly, feeling the Quarian's cock through her distended skin, the insectoids were purged from her mind. From now on, her Quarian master was the only one she cared about. Now he truly owned her.

The Quarian grabbed Karen's legs and lifted her hips closer to his crotch, then he started pounding at her with all his might. Karen bounced back and forth while she squealed with loud bewilderment. She couldn't believe that being ravished so roughly could feel so good.

***

The harsh love-making continued for a while. The Quarian tossed Karen around like a rag doll, impaling her on his cock with vicious vehemence. He liked that she was so light and easy to maneuver. And her pussy enclosed his phallus so tightly that he might finish sooner than expected.

Karen was not far from climax herself. Her master's cock made her feel so utterly full, that she believed she was one with him. She was just an extension of his penis created solely for his delight.

With this last thought roaming in her mind, Karen reached a powerful orgasm. Her legs shook violently, making her lose the precarious support she had and forcing the creature's phallus even deeper. Karen was certain that this was the first climax of many.

By the time Karen's spasms began to fade, one of the Quarian subordinates approached the couple carrying a strange container in his hand...

"Sir, sorry for the interruption but the nano-inducers you requested have arrived. You ordered to be informed right away."

"Excellent! Bring them here!" responded the Quarian leader.

The Quarin grabbed the container, admitting the content. The nano-inducers were injectable microscopic machines that invaded the bloodstream of the subject and eventually its entire body, gaining complete control of the infected victim.

"These will be quite useful in our next raid," said the leader.

"Indeed they will. We won't need to use chains anymore," responded the other.

The whole time the Quarians talked, Karen remained skewered on the creature's cock, with her arms and legs hanging limply, oblivious to anything around her except from the unbearable bliss that radiated from her overstretched pussy and suppressed every other thought.

"This pretty slave won't need the nano-inducers at all. She can't be more submissive than she already is," said the Quarian leader, proud of his most recent purchase.

"She is lovely. Would you share?"

"Join in. I am sure she won't mind. I want to fuck her ass anyway."

The last words of her Master filtered into Karen's brain and her awareness spiked from the thrill of being ravished that way. She wanted to feel every bit of that fat cock sliding into her ass.

The Quarian laid on a long futon-like sofa, facing up and Karen climbed on top, straddling her master's body. Then she started to lower her hips until she felt the big phallus poking at her anal entrance. She made a brief pause and continued squatting...

"Ahhhh"

... her anus stretched wide, letting the massive member slide through. Karen reached climax when the fat cock was not even half way in. She struggled to maintain her balance since her body trembled intensely. This caused the phallus to sink deeper and consequently prolonged her ecstasy. Karen was back in heaven.

The lack of self control and her weight took care of the rest. Soon enough she had the entire phallus lodged within her body. Karen's orgasm refused to fade away as the overwhelming sensations kept rushing into her brain.

Karen was so stunned by the huge cock pulsating in her ass that she barely noticed when the other Quarian climbed on the sofa too, preparing to fuck her vacant pussy.

"Let's try this petite body of yours," the Quarian said.

It was only when she felt the second cock pressing at her pussy lips that Karen realized that another monster was ready to penetrate her. Within her blissful lack of clarity, a single thought formed in her mind...

"Fuck me..."

Once again, she just needed to feel the tip of the Quarian's member penetrating her pussy to explode in another climax. By the time he was completely inside of her, Karen was already shuddering under wild orgasmic spasms that overlapped one onto the other.

Karen's belly bulged again to accommodate the two massive cocks that moved in and out of her slim body, reaching a frantic rhythm, according to the Quarians' violent character.

While the creatures smashed her frail form with blissful roughness, Karen grunted, eyes rolled up her head, her mind lost in a sea of endless ecstasy. She tried to cope with it, wondering if any of this was real. She hoped with all her heart to survive this trial in order to experience it again.

***

After a long while that seemed too short for Karen, the Quarian's leader reached his peak, ejaculating inside Karen's rectum, filling her entrails completely until the sperm sprayed from her stretched anus.

Karen felt the warm fluid spreading within her insides while her master's cock pulsated and expanded even larger. Regardless of this added sensation, she only grunted and shuddered briefly since all her senses were already stimulated to the maximum possible.

When the last drop of sperm was drained from his balls, he told his subordinate to move away...

"I am done here. Move the female away."

The other Quarian stepped aside, carrying Karen with him as told.

"Don't take too long. I need you in the command center," the leader said.

"I'll finish soon. This one is so tight."

"Yes she is. It was a fine purchase."

The boss started walking back to the command center, satisfied with Karen's endurance. She would make an excellent sex slave for the rest of her life.

Karen, once again, hung from the creature's cock like a lifeless doll, sperm dripping from her overflowing ass. The other female alien, who had been watching closely the whole session, moved quickly, eager to catch some of dribbling semen.

The female alien buried her face between Karen's ass cheeks, suctioning as much sperm as she could. The Quarian looked down at her with sympathy. That slave had provided him with so much fun the last few years.

"Are you hungry, Parra? Be patient. Soon you will have plenty more."

Without removing his cock from her pussy, the Quarian placed Karen back on the sofa. Karen was barely conscious but she could feel the creature's phallus stirring inside of her, half way in. She wanted it all!

"More..." Karen mumbled.

"This one is horny as hell. She is perfect to keep you company," said the Quarian to Parra.

Parra responded in a strange language, looking at Karen with love in her eyes.

The creature answered Karen's wishes and shoved his phallus once again to the hilt. Parra could easily perceive how far inside the cock was by the bump on her belly. Karen only reacted with a loud moan but her body remained limp and utterly receptive, bounded to be used at will.

The Quarian resumed his frantic fucking. Karen's entire body bounced back on forth with every forceful stroke and the air was pushed from her lungs, making her whistle in bliss.

It wasn't long before the Quarian reached his limit. His body strained and trembled while he roared loudly, discharging a huge load of sperm into Karen's stretched vaginal cavity. Karen arched her back using her last bit of strength to receive this new gift and then collapsed back onto the sofa.

The Quarian retrieved his cock from Karen's slack body and stepped back. Parra took this opportunity to kneel before him and started licking the remnants of sperm from his smeared phallus.

A huge amount of sperm churned inside the ravished woman's womb while the rest of the fluid leaked from her tender hole, sliding to the sofa and further down to the ground.

"Clean it fast. The boss is waiting," said the Quarian to Parra.

When his phallus was clean, the Quarian left the room. Parra moved quickly between Karen's legs and attached her mouth to her pussy, sucking cum as it flowed out. Karen moaned softly in a subtle response from her dazed mind, which was trapped in a blissful heaven that would be her permanent home for years to come.

***

In a very distant place, inside one unused section of the mine, Jeff was hammering a female Scorpian from behind.

Jeff was thinking about the only thing that mattered to him, "I am so lucky that this beautiful pussy wants to play with me"

"Harder... fuck me harder," the Scorpian said feverishly.

Jeff switched positions several times, willing to please the female. His penis was small in comparison with other species but he compensated with an unbridled desire to satisfy his mistress' wishes. He smashed his cock as hard as he could against the female's crotch since he had learned that this creature's pelvic area was hypersensitive during coitus.

After several minutes of wild fucking, the Scorpian was getting close to her eagerly anticipated climax. She was now sitting on top of him, controlling the rhythm. She tightened her vaginal muscles around Jeff's cock, trapping him inside and then...

"Goddess! I'm cumming... I'm cu..."

...she exploded in ecstasy. As much as Jeff tried to hold back, her forceful contractions were too delightful and forced him to climax as well, ejaculating a vast load of cum into her womb.

A moment later, the female had completely recovered from the mind blowing bliss and was ready for more.

"My husband won't be back from work in a long time. You better be ready to fuck me several times," the Scorpian said, spreading her legs.

"Yes, Mistress," Jeff answered promptly.

***

At the farm, Vivian was going into labor. It was her first Simbiot birthing and her exhilaration overwhelmed her. She had no idea how big the baby creature was but her pregnant belly was huge. She leaned back against a column and spread her knees, planning to give birth standing up and let gravity do part of the job.

"It's coming! The baby is coming!" Vivian said to Anna.

Anna was lying on the ground nearby, facing down and with her buttocks high up, and waiting for a female Simbiot that approached slowly. Her ovule was ready to be deposited.

"This female is ready to plant her ovule inside of me. I can't make her wait!" Anna said, with obvious joyfulness.

Vivian felt the baby creature sliding down within her body until it reached her vaginal cavity and stretched her widely. At that moment Vivian knew that her baby was going to make her cum.

The head of the small Simbiot emerged from Vivian's pussy and breathed the air for the first time.

Nearby, the female Simbiot was already pushing its ovule out of its sac and into Anna's impatient pussy. The slim woman felt the round object pressing at her ass cheeks and she moaned from desperate anticipation.

"Please, shove it in me!"

In a matter of minutes, the ovule had passed through Anna's overstretched pussy lips and started to slide deeper into her body. By then, Anna was awestruck by the wonderful feeling and on the verge of an orgasm.

Vivian was already shuddering from a heavenly climax as the thickest part of her baby was pushing its way through her pussy. Thanks to her spinal device and her never-ending will to serve her masters, Vivian didn't feel any pain at all. There was only pleasure, all the time.

The contractions continued and moments later, the baby Simbiot was only hanging by its small sac and Vivian's belly had almost recovered its usual flatness. Nonetheless, her legs kept shaking from her ongoing climax that seemed to have no end.

Anna reached her own orgasm as the ovule penetrated into her womb, making her abdomen expand to accommodate it.

The small creature fell to the ground with a wet splat as the remaining amniotic fluid trickled down from Vivian's pussy, ejected within the last orgasmic spasms that finally started to fade.

Meanwhile, the female simbiot detached its sac from Anna's pussy and began to move away while the astonished woman kept shaking without control. Just the thought of that beautiful egg filling her womb was exciting enough to drive her over the edge once again.

***

As soon as they both recovered, Anna wasted no time. She fetched the male Simbiot with the biggest sac and brought him close to the table. She wanted her egg fertilized immediately.

Vivian was helping the baby Simbiot to stand up and guided him to her nipple. The newborn instinctively started to suck milk from the woman's breast.

The future was clear for mother and daughter and they couldn't be happier. They had been assigned to tend the cattle and they would give body and soul to accomplish the task.

"Mom, you better make some room because this is going to be messy."

"Come on baby; let's move away because my daughter can get pretty wild."

The End

Author's note: There is a graphic version of this story.