Here Cum The Parkers! Ch. 01A

Story Info
My LOVING TWINS treat me to an "anal free" evening at home.
839 words
4.14
24.5k
32

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/29/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

patty_parker60, karin parker, and karinna parker

As few and far between as it is, it is a nice and very welcome surprise when my darling daughters "treat" me to a session of oral love this night. After a week of the usual (daily and multiple reamings, of which more than a few are two "cocks" in my rear at once), I'm more than ready to have a break from that activity. As much as I am "all in" on our anal shenanigans most times, those sessions are a bit wearing on these poor old bones (and JOINTS, and ORIFICES) of mine. Our last coupling of the night before unfolded as follows: I'm sitting astride Karinna, "cowgirl", with a 12" long rubber strapon buried to the hilt in my over-worked bottom. I rock forward and back, languidly, so that My Darling One doesn't lose the firm latch of her hungry lips on my distended breast buds. The only sounds in the room are the 'plap, plap, plap' of my big juicy bottom on her thighs, the noisy suckling of the milk she so loves by Mistress Karinna, and my own deep groans and gasps, sandwiched between murmuring words of encouragement, as the nasty, forbidden buggery continues...

We've been going at it nearly one hour when Karin arrives, fresh from the residence of her and her Sister's newest SOTVS (a pair of Sisters, ages 44 and 46, whom she apparently lined up side by side and rectum-wrecked, each in turn, for most of the afternoon and early evening)...ANYHOO...Karin wastes very little time in stripping off, strapping-on, and inserting herself (ha!) into the situation.

With little effort, her equally long, just as thick faux baton joins her Twin's, stretching my beleagured anal port to its maximum. This has been an activity of ours for so long that the rhythm is established in less time than one can say 'O MY ACHING BUM!' and scream bloody murder. As I may have stated before, the energy of much younger lovers are both a blessing and a curse; for the BOTTOM, it can make for a long (VERY LONG) day...or evening...or night...

(Now that you lot are JILLING/JACKING like persons gone MAD, let's return to the current subject):

Her tongue (Karin's) is as active as the flickering tongue of a reptile, darting from clit to outer labia, to inner. The flow from my delighted fanny is steady, not heavy, and Beautiful Karin is easily able to keep pace with it, lapping it up like the kitten who got the milk. Speaking of MILK:

Karinna's soft, purposeful lips are feasting with abandon on my milk-heavy mammary glands. Her small hands squeeze my delectable udders, stroking the soft, taut skin with her knowing fingers. This manipulation causes my milk to squirt, almost JET, into her ceaselessly sucking mouth. My clit is standing, buzzing as if it has an electric power source of its own. Either Karin has her fill of my life-giving liquid, or she simply wants to switch her attentions to my aromatic va-jay-jay (the room is filled with that intoxicating mix of ready to rut female and Victoria Secret perfume); in any case, after another long, tongue-twining kiss, she and Karinna change places)...

Karinna seems ravenous for me, once she has her turn...she pushes her experienced tongue into me, eliciting a sharp gasp and intake of breath from yours truly. She slides two fingers into my sopping quim; the sound of those digits, moving within the oily, bloating outer lips of my core is just as arousing as the way they feel massaging my inner wall. She seems delighted when my thighs tense on either side of her; she actually grins up at me!

With my left hand, I run my fingers through the blonde tresses of the busily munching Karinna; with the right, I guide Karin's head from one bloated nipple to the other. Her delicate pink lips are wet with milk, and every so often she leans in for a quick peck, so that I can taste.

Karinna's expert manipulation of my clit is well...expert! I'm aware of soft little moans escaping my lips, due to the in and out motion of the now THREE digits my clever Baby is using on me now.

My breathing is faster now; coming in short, powerful gasps. Hearing this Karinna licks faster at my labia, sucks harder on my outrageously protruding clit. Karin is milking me tenderly, yet her loving, but forceful suctioning on my steadily-dripping teats, combined with her Twin's up-tick in the activity below, have brought me dangerously close to the full-blown explosion, the aftermath of the previous mini orgasms (a half-dozen or more) I've already weathered. Karin pushes my F cups as closely as possible so that she can attack both nipples at once. Karinna grabs onto my clit, sucks it as deeply into her mouth as possible, brushes the flat part of her tongue across it, and I can hold back no longer....GOD, I love them...they are the loves of my life.