Here Cums the Bride Ch. 03

Story Info
Kelly catches Michael masturbating over her & stays to watch.
6.4k words
3.94
12.6k
12
2

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly catches Michael masturbating over her while hearing him confess that he'd love to see her naked, make love to her, fuck her, cum in her mouth, and cum in her pussy to give her his baby.

Continued from Chapter 02:

With him a night owl like her, she wondered if he was sleeping or was still awake. Oddly enough and something she never expected, figuring he was already asleep and glad that he wasn't, as soon as she walked out in the hall, she saw his bedroom light escaping beneath his bedroom door. Obviously, either he was sleeping with his light on or he was still awake. Perhaps, he was watching television. Yet, as soon as she walked out in the hall, she could hear him. A familiar sound caught her attention and her sexual imagination. She took another step closer to his room while wondering what he was doing.

Then, as if he was quietly bouncing on his bed, in the way they used to do on her bed when they were kids, she felt a vibration coming from his room. Clearly, suspecting now what he was doing behind his closed, bedroom door, she quietly tiptoed to his room and stood outside his bedroom door to listen. Obviously, by the soft, sexual sounds and the noises that he was making, he was masturbating himself. With them both on the same sexual page, obviously, he was horny too.

"Michael is masturbating. I can't believe he's playing with himself," she whispered. "I'd love to see him playing with his cock. I'd love to watch him stroking himself," she whispered. "Oh, my God, I'd love to watch him cum. I'd love to put my mouth on his stiff prick just as he was cumming. How hot would that be for him to cum in my mouth?"

She pressed her ear to the outside of his bedroom door and quietly stood to listen. She listened to him masturbating himself while thinking of him cumming. She thought of him cumming in her mouth and her swallowing his cum. She thought of him giving her a cum bath and cumming all over her face, in her hair, and across her naked breasts.

"Shocking the Hell out of him, albeit something I'd never do, I'd love to burst in his room and put my mouth on his stiff prick just as he was ejaculating his warm, oozy cum in my mouth. How hot would that be for Michael to cum in my mouth," she whispered to herself while thinking again of him cumming in her mouth. "Oh, my God. I'd love to blow him. I'd love to suck him."

Then, taking her preoccupation with him masturbating himself a step further, she wondered who he was masturbating over. Surely, he must be masturbating over someone. She wondered if he was masturbating over her sister, Bonnie, or their best friends, Diane and/or Megan. Then, she wondered if he was masturbating over her. How hot would that be for her best friend to be masturbating over the thought of not only seeing her naked but also over the thought of having sex with her naked body? Maybe he's not gay after all. Perhaps, he's bi-sexual.

Yet, with her assuming and thinking that he may be gay, maybe he wasn't masturbating over any of them. Maybe he was masturbating over a man. Maybe he was masturbating over Brian, her fiancé or over one of the other groomsmen. Maybe, in the way that she's fascinated with Hollywood celebrities in the likes of Ryan Reynolds, Christopher Hemsworth, and Matt Bomer, perhaps he is too. Perhaps, he's masturbating over male, Hollywood celebrities.

Nonetheless, whether he's gay or not, with them childhood friends, she'd like to see his cock. She'd love to watch him masturbating himself. She'd love to watch him cum.

In the horny and voyeuristic way that she felt right now, whether a man or a woman, she'd love to watch him having sex with someone, even himself. In the horny and exhibitionistic way that she felt right now, she'd love to flash him her naked body. Maybe he'd change his mind about men and have sex with her. How hot would that be for him to fuck her on the Eve of her wedding?

Summoning up the nerve, she'd love to burst open his bedroom door to watch him stroking himself. Summoning up the nerve, she'd love to burst open his bedroom door just as he was cumming. Then, unable to believe what she was hearing, she heard what she was obviously hoping to hear and all that she needed to hear to give her reason to barge in his bedroom unannounced.

"Suck my cock, Kelly. Blow me. I need to cum in your beautiful mouth," she heard Michael say. "I'd love to see you naked. I'd love to touch you and feel you everywhere. I'd love to have sex with your beautiful, naked body."

She couldn't believe what she was hearing. She couldn't believe all that he was saying. Obviously, from all that she heard him saying, he wasn't gay. Obviously, from all that she heard him saying, he not only wasn't gay but also, he was sexually attracted to her. Obviously, he wanted her to blow him. Obviously, he wanted to cum in her mouth. Moreover, while touching and feeling her everywhere, he'd love to see her naked and have sex with her beautiful, naked body.

"Oh, my God," she whispered in disbelief. "He wants me to blow him. He wants to cum in my mouth. He'd love to see me naked. He'd love to touch me and feel me everywhere. He'd love to have sex with my naked body."

With her ear pressed tighter to his bedroom door, she listened while hoping to hear more.

"I need to make love to you before your wedding, before you get married, and before you're gone and unavailable to me forever," said Michael. "I need to fuck you before you're married. I need to pound your pussy and give you a sexual orgasm with my cock while you're calling my name. I need to not only cum in your mouth but also, I need cum in your cunt and give you my baby," said Michael while obviously deep in masturbation mode.

With the whole house vibrating from him masturbating, she stood in her hall with her ear pressed to his bedroom door and her mouth hanging open in shocked silence. She couldn't believe all that she was hearing and all that he was saying. Maybe she was making a mistake by marrying Brian. Now, with him not a gay man but a straight man, maybe she should be marrying Michael. Yet, he never made a move on her sexually or otherwise until now when she heard him in his room masturbating over the thoughts of having sex with her.

"This is so unbelievable. Obviously, he's not gay," she whispered. "If only I knew how he felt about me before, maybe I'd be marrying Michael instead of Brian. I can't believe he wants me to blow him. I can't believe he wants me to suck his cock. I can't believe he wants to cum in my mouth. I can't believe he wants to make love to me, fuck me, and pound my pussy. I can't believe he wants to give me a sexual orgasm. I can't believe he wants to cum in my cunt. I can't believe he wants to give me his baby."

Then, what she heard next softened her heart, buckled her knees, and made her feel as if she was making a big mistake marrying Brian.

"I love you, Kelly. I love you. I've always loved you and will always love you forever."

Dizzy with sexual and romantic delight, Kelly leaned up against his door jamb while looking as if she was about to faint. Obviously, she couldn't believe what she was hearing. She couldn't believe what Michael was saying and all that he had already said. She had no idea that her best friend was sexually attracted to her. She had no idea that Michael loved her, would always love her forever, and wanted to give her his baby. She had no idea that Michael wasn't gay.

With him not having a steady girlfriend, if she thought anything about him, she thought and assumed, that he may be gay. In the way that he preferred hanging out with silly and frilly women, instead of with straight, masculine men, she figured he was homosexual. She figured he was still in the closet. The reason for her not thinking of him as boyfriend material was because she thought that he preferred having sex with men instead of having sex with women. If only she knew back then what she knew now, making a real love connection, things between them may have been so different.

"Oh, my God. I don't believe this," she whispered in shock. "He loves me. I can't believe he loves me. I can't believe Michael is masturbating over the thought of imagining me naked and having sex with my naked body. I can't believe Michael wants me to blow him. He wants me to suck his cock. He wants to cum in my mouth. I can't believe he wants to make love to me before fucking me while cumming in my cunt," she whispered to herself. "He wants to give me his baby."

With him giving her all of the inspired motivation that she needed to burst open his bedroom door and catch him masturbating himself, she was ready to shock and embarrass her best friend. With him giving her all of the inspired motivation that she needed to call off the wedding and marry Michael, yet, too late now, she was in love with Brian. If only she knew how he felt about her before she met Brian, things may have been different between them.

Nonetheless her love for Brian and her wedding tomorrow, this was her last night to have some sexy fun with her best friend before she was married forever. This was her last night to make all of her and all of his sexual fantasies come true. Ready to burst in his room to shock him, embarrass him, and to see all that she imagined seeing of him, she was ready to catch him stroking his cock, masturbating himself, and hopefully cumming in front of her. Ready to burst in his room to stroke him, suck him, and fuck him, she was ready to have forbidden sex with her best friend on the eve of her wedding.

Chapter 03:

Yet, instead of bursting in his room, as if she was a thief in the night or a rapist, while holding her wine in one hand, she silently turned his doorknob and stealthily opened his bedroom door with her other hand. Allowing the door to fall open, she stood in the darkened hall while peering in his room. As if she was imagining him and sexually fantasizing what she was seeing, he was lying on his bed and on his back in the light.

Not believing her eyes, she disbelieved all that she was seeing. There it was right before her horny eyes. Something of his that she had never seen before, she was seeing his erect, naked prick. He was stroking his huge erection with his eyes closed. He was masturbating himself. She was stunned as much as she was sexually excited. Still fresh in her mind, she remembered all that he had said about wanting to see her naked and have sex with her naked body. As if hypnotized by his erect prick and mesmerized by him stroking himself, she stood on the threshold of his room staring at his naked cock while watching his masturbation show.

'Oh, my God,' she thought. 'There's his naked cock. I can't believe I'm seeing his naked prick. I can't believe I'm seeing Michael's dick. I can't believe I'm watching him masturbate himself. He's making me so horny. It takes all the self-control that I have not to go to him and stroke his prick while sucking his prick and before fucking his prick. God, daring myself to do so, if only I could, I would, but I can't. I'm getting married tomorrow.'

She stared at his erect prick as if she had never seen an erect prick before. She stared at Michael masturbating himself as if she had never seen a man masturbate himself before. Who knew he had such a big dick? Who knew Michael had a bigger cock than her fiancé? Who knew Michael masturbated over her while imagining her naked and having sex with her naked body? Who knew Michael not only sexually wanted her but also was in love with her and wanted to give her his baby?

She watched him stroking his erect prick for a long minute before stepping all the way in his room. Not wanting anyone else to see her in his room with him, especially with him masturbating himself, in the way that she had silently opened his bedroom door, she, silently closed his bedroom door behind her. Then, surprising him and shocking him by announcing herself, with her wearing such a sexy, transparent nightgown, and ready to return the favor of her voyeurism with her exhibitionism, she was prepared to expose her nearly, naked body to him.

"Knock, knock," said Kelly giggling. "Oops," she said. "Sorry. I didn't know you were busy," she said with a dirty laugh while continuing to stare at all that she could see of his naked prick.

As if she was Michael catching her masturbating, as if she was the man instead of the woman, while hoping to see all that she saw, she entered his bedroom without knocking. She stood at the foot of his bed without warning and without invitation while staring at his stiff, naked prick. Without pause, delay, or hesitation, she had already opened and closed his bedroom door behind her. Then, her way of getting his attention, she said her magic words with a giggle. As soon as she said the words, as if her barging in his room was an accident, she literally pretended to catch him by unexpected surprised.

As soon as she spoke, he popped open his eyes and stared at her as if he was dreaming or sexually fantasizing her. Yet, shockingly forbidden, she had already seen, stared at, gawked at, and ogled his naked prick while watching him masturbating himself. While watching him stroking himself faster and harder, obviously getting ready to cum, she had already seen all that she hoped, wanted, and needed to see of her best friend's naked body.

With him on her guestroom bed naked, just as she never expected to see him naked, obviously, he never expected her to see him without his clothes. She was already standing in his bedroom and by the foot of his bed when he opened his eyes too late to stop her from entering and to stop her from seeing all she had hoped to see of him naked. Then, when he realized that he wasn't dreaming and/or sexually fantasizing her, he voiced his protests too late.

"Wait. No! Oh, my God," said Michael to no avail while popping open his eyes and unsuccessfully trying to cover his naked erection with his hand too late. "Kelly. Oh, my God, Kelly. What are you doing in here? How long have you been standing there? You should have knocked. This is so embarrassing," he said. "I can't believe you saw me naked. I can't believe you caught me playing with myself. I'm so embarrassed. I'm so very embarrassed."

Yet, unbeknownst to him, Kelly was willing to return the sexual favor of his nudity with her nudity. She was willing to show him what she had always wanted him to see of her naked body and all that she now knew that he wanted to see of her naked body. With her wearing such a sheer and sexy nightgown, she was willing to show him her naked ass, her naked tits, and her naked pussy. Ready to flash him all that she now knew he had been imagining seeing of her while masturbating himself, she was ready to go all the way in exposing her naked body to her best friend.

Yet, more than just getting naked in front of him, she was ready to do even more than that. Just before she was to take her matrimonial vows and marry her fiancé tomorrow, she was ready to have hot sex with Michael tonight. Especially after hearing all that he had said, seeing his naked prick, and watching him masturbating, she was ready to stroke his cock, suck his cock, and fuck his cock. With her already so very horny and sexually frustrated before seeing Michael naked, now she was even hornier and more sexually frustrated than she was before.

If she was anything, she was ready to have sex with Michael. She was ready to stroke him. She was ready to blow him. She was ready to stroke him while sucking him. She was ready to strip off her nightgown and show him her naked body. She was ready to make love to him. She was ready to fuck him. She was ready to allow him to cum in her mouth, in her pussy, and/or all over her face, her hair, and her naked breasts. She was ready to allow him to have his wicked, sexual way with her naked body as long as she could have her wicked, sexual way with his naked body.

As soon as she stepped in the bright light of his bedroom, something that a woman engaged to another man would never do but what a whore would do, she knew she was exposing her naked body to him. With her not having the modesty to wear a bathrobe over her nightie, her nightgown was so sheer, and even more transparent in the bright light of his bedroom. She looked as if she was already naked. Not embarrassed or ashamed, and having no remorse, instead of covering what he could see of her naked tits, her naked pussy, and her naked ass with her forearms and her hands, she kept her arms by her sides.

Having practiced flashing him in her bedroom mirror, she knew that he could see all that he had imagined seeing of her naked body through her nearly, transparent nightgown. By the surprised and sexually excited look on his face, he obviously couldn't believe all that he was seeing of his best friend's nearly, naked body. He continued staring at her as if she was already naked in the way that she stared at him when he was naked. Just as Kelly clearly couldn't believe all that she had already seen of Michael's engorged prick, by the shocked and sexually aroused look on his face, he clearly couldn't believe that she had watched him stroking his naked prick.

After she saw him naked and caught him masturbating himself, perhaps, he wondered if she heard him say all the things he said about her. Perhaps, he wondered if she heard him say that he'd love to see her naked and have sex with her naked body. Perhaps, he wondered if she heard him say that he wanted her to blow him and that he wanted to cum in her mouth. Perhaps, he wondered if she heard him say that he wanted to give her a sexual orgasm. Perhaps, he wondered if she heard him say that he wanted to make love to her before fucking her. Perhaps, he wondered if she heard him say that he wanted to give me his baby.

Clearly, with his eyes closed and with him so very close to cumming, he had no idea she was there. As soon as she quietly opened his bedroom door, instead of closing his door and leaving when seeing his erect cock, she stayed to watch him masturbate himself. Without him even knowing she was in his room staring at all that she could see, silently closing his bedroom door behind her, she stayed to watch him stroking himself.

Clearly, after wondering what his cock looked like, no longer wondering, she had seen his cock while watching him playing with his erect, naked prick. Even after he covered his cock with his hand, she stared at his naked cock in the sexually excited way that he stared at all that he could see of her through her sheer nightgown. Hypnotized and mesmerized, in the way that he stared at all that he could see through her sheer nightgown, she couldn't remove her eyes from her naked prick.

With his cock too big and too hard to bend it back or bend it forward to completely cover it with his hand, obviously, Kelly got a good, long look of his naked prick before he pulled the sheet over it. Now, with his penis tenting the sheet in the way of a tent pole, obviously by the red blush on his face, he was embarrassed that she saw his naked prick. He was embarrassed that she caught him masturbating. He was embarrassed that he had an erection in front of his best, childhood friend. Sexually excited and horny before, no doubt, he was sexually frustrated now that he wasn't able to cum.

Yet, it would have been even more embarrassing if she entered a few seconds later as he ejaculated his cum all over his chest and stomach while calling out her name. Suffice to say that she would have enjoyed watching him cum. She would have enjoyed seeing the look on his face when he was ejaculating while calling out her name in sexual passion. Allowing him to cum in her mouth, she would have loved to put her mouth on his erect prick just as he was cumming.

"I didn't see anything," she said laughing while covering her face with her splayed fingered hand. "Besides, you have nothing to be embarrassed about. If anything, you should be proud," she said with a dirty laugh while staring at his prick that lifted the sheet in the way of a Halloween ghost. "You have a very, big cock, Michael," she said unembarrassed by her unabashed honesty. "Your prick is much bigger than Brian's prick."

12