Here Cums the Bride Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nice try, mister humility, but I remember whose idea this whole thing was," she reminded me, a playfully naughty look on her pretty face. "I would have just kicked him in the balls."

"I think you did that, didn't you?" I laughed.

"Oh, you saw that, did you?" she giggled. "Well, he deserved it."

"No doubt. I might have hit him harder," I said.

"I almost did. Anyway, he's done, and out of our lives, so I don't want to talk about him," she grinned. "I'd much rather talk about us, or better yet, not talk at all."

Yes, there are times when conversation is overrated. We were alone, naked, in each other's arms, in a nice, comfortable bed. This would appear to be one of those times.

Our tongues danced with each other, and our hands caressed with reverent passion. Soft sounds of desperate need came from her as we rolled about the bed. She took the top position, and her hand reached down to find my soldier more than ready for action. She straddled me, and rubbed the head across her dripping wet opening, before inserting it between her lips.

"Need your cock, now," she breathed, a quiver of urgency in her voice. She sat up and impaled herself smoothly. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yessss," she groaned. "I have been waiting for this all day."

Now that she was fully stuffed, she leaned forward, resting her incredible breasts on my chest. I had always loved the sensation of those full, resilient globes squashed against me. She kissed me softly, and toyed with my hair as she looked into my eyes.

"How can anything that feels so right be wrong?" she asked rhetorically. "You're the only man for me."

With that, her hips began a slow rhythm of gentle strokes, rising and falling amid her soft moans of joy.

"Oh god, honey, your cock fills me so perfectly," she whispered, a look of bliss on her face. "Promise me you'll never stop, Gig. I need you with me, forever."

Hmmm, let's see. If I were to look at this logically... Gorgeous partner, who already fulfils all my fantasies, and will soon grant me access to her ass, versus the rest of the female population. Seems to me that the 'bird in the hand' rule should apply. Perhaps it's more of a 'bird on the cock' rule, but either way, I'm not stupid. There was only one negative, and though I tried to ignore it, it was a big one.

She was still my sister, no matter how perfect she was for me.

Oh... Fuck it!

"I promise," I smiled.

"No matter what?" she asked, sitting up again. She shook her tits at me, as though I needed enticing.

"No matter what," I nodded.

"Good," she smiled. Her eyes closed, and she braced her hands on my chest. "Such a nice, big cock. So thick, and hard..."

Her words trailed off as she concentrated on her task, fucking herself harder on my shaft. I just let her set the pace, and other than a few strokes here and there, I was happy to watch her. She went faster, and harder. It was a wonderful sight, with her huge tits bouncing unfettered in response to her movements. She was moaning louder now, obviously enjoying herself.

I was enjoying herself, too. The earlier peep show from Paul and Dawn had primed the pump, and now my sisters succulent pussy and fabulous, dancing boobs were moving me ever closer toward the mountaintop. A little too close, and a little too fast. I clenched my jaw, and tried to hold back, hoping to last until she came.

Ah, there she is now. Erica sat up taller, and ground her clit hard against my cock, one of her favourite finishing moves.

"Oh god," she hissed. "OH FUCK YES! YESSSS! YESSSSS!" she shrieked, cumming hard. I was only a heartbeat behind her, and pumped my load up into her clutching cunt. She smiled. "Mmmmm, yes baby. Cum inside me. It feels so nice."

She laid forward, resting on my chest while I held her close. Our breathing returned to normal gradually, and now that Eddie was out of the way, so would our lives.

Normal for us, anyway.

I couldn't help wondering how we would deal with the next roadblock. If we were going to stay together, there was no avoiding it.

We would have to tell Mom and Dad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading. I hope you feel it was worth your time.

Please cast your votes, and let me know your thoughts.