Here Cums The Judge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John's emotions were unorthodox and overpowering. His mind was flooded with lust for this consummate piece of ass, excitement at the urgency of this encounter, surprise at the passion and willingness of his partner, awe of her heroics and selflessness during the fire, apprehension of the consequences of violating someone with a professional status above his own, and even a bit of animalistic revenge for his courtroom torment. The result was a profusion of endorphins unique in his experience. As he was building toward a peerless climax the overpowering realization that this was the best he had ever felt in his life coursed through his brain, and as Sharon tightened her ass and PC muscles "Here cums the judge" humorously and inexplicably flashed through his mind.

As John emptied his over-stimulated balls into Sharon's exquisite love canal she began screaming like a banshee, stopped thrusting, and started writhing around like a newly-reeled-in marlin. John had stopped even trying for the elusive simultaneous orgasm with his last three girlfriends - yet here in his first encounter with the fucking hottest and previously bitchiest woman he had ever known they were swearing, groaning, and thrashing about in perfect sync!

Once he had rocketed his entire payload into Sharon's anxious little cunt, John perceived that he was more drained - yet more serene - than at any other time that he could remember. He felt like he had just won a triathlon, had his best childhood Christmas, had achieved the largest jury verdict in history, and experienced the New York City bicentennial fireworks display, all at the same time!

John wanted to forever remain inside of this now limp fuck goddess he was still penetrating. However, nature took its course, his proud joy stick became flaccid, and he popped out of the best hole on earth. He wrapped his arms around his ace companion, nibbled her neck and ear lobes, and contently lapsed into as pleasant and tranquil a sleep as a man could have. His last thought before nodding off - "she can break my stones like that any day!"

12