Here I Am Ch. 01

Story Info
Thoughts and actions on the way to the cabin.
2k words
3.78
8.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: "Megan" has read this story and approves.

Here I was, driving north on 33. Daddy was driving faster than the rest of traffic, and catching up to the truck ahead of us. I tensed. Daddy moved the wheel to swing past the truck and touched a button in his jacket. A jolt went up my body from my pussy from the toy he had taped in there before we got in the car. Dutifully, I took down the top of my dress, exposing my deep brown, Latina 38d breasts.

Daddy glanced over at me and pushed another button. The egg in my ass burrowed deep.

"Let him see your tis, Megan. Let him see your fat cow tits."

"Yes, Daddy."

I cupped my hands under my beasts, making sure the sun caught some of the silver glitter that spelled out 'whore' on my breasts.

Shame. And arousal.

Daddy slowed down as we drew up to the drivers' cabin of the truck.

"Play with your tits, Megan."

The truck sped up matching our speed.

"Good whore."

The words and the air on my tits made them hard. I closed my eyes. How had I gotten here? I was a nice girl. My boyfriend Jeff thought so. He was one of those pasty white boys that seemed to be all the rage in here mid-west, down to the thinning blonde hair at 30 and average sized cock. He thought the naughty pictures he had taken were just for him. He had thought when I posed for the ones sucking on that toy or dressed in the straps or playing with my pussy at my parent's house, I was being naughty for him. And only him. He had no idea I wanted more. He had no idea I had let Daddy go though the pictures on join me and pulling out the sluttiest ones to post on the Internet. That he had posted them with an invitation to use me like the whore I am on site like wifelovers and newbie nudes.

That Daddy had given me the usernames and passwords to all the accounts, so I saw the cocks that men sent to Daddy, and read what they would do to me.

Some of them were nice, or at least tried to be. Others just called me nasty words and made me wet.

I would look at the threads while at work, glancing down and seeing all the comments and getting wet, and then putting on my nice face to greet the next customer. To whom I was the friendly, non-threatening Latina.

"Hola!"

Born and raised in beautiful Estado of Ohio de las USA.

Go Buckeyes.

Jeff had no idea when I said last night that I needed some time to unwind by myself that I was going to be used like a whore by a man I didn't even know yet.

Jeff had no idea that his nice sweet girl friend had almost gotten fired at work. Working at the hotel bar at one of Chicago's classiest places. The manager had had some stupid idea for Oktoberfest to dress everyone up as little Heidi's in white low cut white blouses and skimpy skirts. With lace. At 5'3" 195 pounds, I looked like a little barrel with two udders. And the lace really didn't help. The drunk salesman kept calling me over to order another and call me a fat cow in a low voice that no one else could hear.

And I kept going over, each time he called me a fat cow, and then laughed louder and louder and I got wetter, till I had called my Daddy and told him I needed to be used that weekend, please Daddy, please.

So now we were driving north on 33, to Rose City, the cabin.

Ahead of us, a car was getting closer. Daddy sped up and pulled in front of the truck. The driver honked his horn. Daddy looked around. Up ahead there was a sign for a turn out.

"Put your tits back in, you fucking cow."

I put my huge tits back in my simple dress.

"Let me tell you why I'm not going to have the truck driver play with you at the turn out, Megan."

Tears of shame. In part because he would think of using me like that. And tears of frustration. Because he would not use me like that now.

"I know you are a whore at heart, and when you called and begged to be used as a whore, I found several men willing to pay for you. One man in particular was quite...eager... to have you."

My ears burned with shame and my nipples were getting hard.

"You were the object of quite a little bidding war, my pet, and I sold you for quite a bit of money for the entire weekend. You're his starting at 6:00 tonight. So we don't have time to display you like we might normally do."

I was trembling. He had actually done it. My Daddy had sold me. For the entire weekend. What was I going to tell Jeff?

How could I really do this? God I was so hot. Daddy had sold me.

"How..." it was barely more than a whisper.

"What, Megan?"

"How...much?"

He laughed.

"God, you really are a whore at heart. Good girl." He paused and looked over at me. "Quite a bit, actually. So much that he insisted that he be allowed to make some of it back by renting you out to others. Seeing how you were begging to be used, it seemed that you would not object."

Daddy laughed. Oh God this is not what I had thought, this is not what, this is not... But no one was even touching me and my pussy was wet

"He is paying $4,000 for you for the weekend."

Oh God.

"And for that you will allow yourself to be fucked by whomever or whatever he pleases, wherever they want; using whatever they want on; abusing you in any way they want."

Oh God that is so much money. For me. For me. That feeling was unusual. The other feeling was not.

"Daddy, may I?"

He smiled. "Yes, but you might want to go gentle on yourself, Megan. I don't think anyone else will."

"Thank you, Daddy."

God, I love my fat pussy lips. I closed my eyes, and began to fuck myself. My hips pushing up. My moans filled the car. My phone went off. Fuck, it was Jeff. I closed my eyes and fucked myself faster, but Daddy was pulling over.

He got out my phone.

"Talk to him. Now."

Oh Goddddd. I was so close.

"What?"

"Talk to him but don't let him know you are cuming."

He pushed the button and held out the phone.

"Hello, Megan?"

I fumbled for the phone with my non-fucking hand.

"Fuck fuck fuck Yeah yeah here," I got the phone to my mouth "I'm here, Jeff. It's me."

"You OK, Babe? I was wondering how it's going."

God I am such a whore, He's so good to me. And I was going to be a whore. A $4000 whore

"Good. Good. I'm going good."

My voice was calmer. Daddy looked at me with pride as I continued to regain my composure as I silently fucked myself in front of him while talking to Jeff. Daddy reached into his bag a brought out a toy. A 6 inch black cock with a nice vein on the bottom and a very realistic head. I loved that toy. I smiled as he put it in my hand, and I began to run it over my pussy lips.

"You OK, Megan?"

"Much better, thanks. This is just what the Dr. ordered."

God, this was turning me on. Nice sweet innocent trusting Jeff. The sounds of our apartment in the background, as I stuffed my favorite Daddy toy deep up my cunt. The thick black cock fucked me like the friend it was, as Jeff told me about his day. I bit my lip and looked at Daddy.

And pushed the cock inside me deeper.

Daddy smiled.

"OK, Pumpkin," Jeff said. "Have fun at the cabin. My parents are so glad that they were able to persuade you to use it. The whole family uses it as their "time away" place. Love you."

As he hung up, I gave a great groan. Yes, this cabin was his family's cabin in the woods. I had long resisted taking them up on the offer of using it, but my need to get away and be used...

I was going to be fucked by strangers in my boy friend's family cabin.

I really was a slut.

God, I had never felt so alive.

The trusted girl friend. The model Latina. The secret slut.

I pulled the black cock out of my pussy and began to suck on it as Daddy started the car and pulled back into traffic. We were only about 15 minutes from the cabin and I sucked the cock all the way.

Daddy stopped the car 30 feet away from the porch.

"Inside you new master has the toys and that will be inflicted on you. But first get out of the car."

He gave his gentle smile. He leaned over and gave me a gentle kiss on the lips. I melted. He drew back.

"Now be pretty, Megan, this is being viewed by others. Stand outside the car, face the house, and strip. Then put this on."

He holds out a black fish net body suit. One tit is covered in net. The other covered with fabric. My pussy is open. My ass covered in fish net. My hair already matted from talking with Jeff.

I get out of the car. I step out of the sundress. I look and see and tell tale red light by the porch. I am a $4,000 whore. I step into the body suit. Look down at my bare feet on the gravel and pine needles.

"Don't I get any shoes, Daddy?"

He laughs.

"Some men what to see your feet. Others want to see your pain as you walk. So no shoes. Now walk to the porch, Megan."

Using my real name. God this is really happening. God this really hurts. Plain old-fashioned pain. Fuck. Unbidden I close my eyes and begin to pant. My pussy throbs. Walking towards the cabin, the needles and gravel cutting into my soft skin.

"Keep walking Megan. I don't want to have to use the whip on you out here."

Daddy wouldn't use the whip on me out here, would he? So far we had only used the whip as an indoor toy that I had known about before hand. I had been tied up and blindfolded and the memory of the stings still made me both squirm and sweat. I hadn't realized I had paused until I heard the whish of the whip slicing through the air just before it hit me.

"OOOWWWWWWWWW."

He had not pulled back. Across the top of my thighs there was a burning ribbon of pain. I touched it and stumbled forward, my earlier whimpering deepening into crying. But I still remembered to do the spanking speech

"Thank you Daddy. I am a fat whore that needs to be spanked. Spank me again Daddy, please."

By this time I had stumbled to the front porch. At the base of the steps, I froze. God what was I doing here? I knew I had a safe word, but $4,000 to a stranger. Jeff's cabin. The pain. God. My body wanted to be used. To be fucked. But who? No, this is not right.

The sound of the whip again through the air and another ribbon of pain, the lower fringe of my body suit now hanging in sections.

"Thank you Daddy. I am a fat whore that needs to be spanked. Spank me again Daddy, please."

"Up the stairs, pumpkin. That's a good girl."

Crying less, I walked up the three stairs to the front porch.

"See David, as I promised, a slut who loves pain and cock, all for you and whatever your desire to use her for."

I raised my eyes and saw David for the first time.

End of chapter one

"Megan" will partake of the comments.