Here Kitty Kitty

Story Info
Kitty gets a new owner.
2.2k words
3.97
14.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fantasies sometimes get us through our rough day, while other times they're used to bring yourself to orgasm.

I happen to fall in the first category. When class just isn't engaging enough, or even if it is, I find myself fantasizing. Sometimes, it's a simple daydream about sleeping together with you. Where I'd wake up groggy, and reach around with my hand just to make sure that you're still there, and then snuggling right next to you, I'd fall asleep again.

Other times, it's enough to make me want to go change my underwear because I can feel how wet I am. Wet enough that I'd feel it on the inside of my thighs. Rubbing my thighs together to bring even just a little bit of relief, I look around to make sure no one is looking at me.

This time however, the fantasy changed.

There were a few homes she'd been placed within the past few years. Each one was just as bad as the last. The last home had forgotten she was there for a week, and didn't leave food out for her.

That was when she found herself shoved in a big box with only one way to look outside. The movement of the box and the angry voice from the human she'd been living with told her she was being taken somewhere.

Settling down in the box and waiting for it to all be over with, she laid her head down. It had been the same as before. The gentle rocking of the box and the hum of an engine had her asleep before she knew it.

Flashes of light here and there hit her face, but for the most part she slept, ignoring the world around her. The movement of the box changed, and she looked out the little door to see where she'd been taken this time.

Two human voices were outside. One not so happy the other one was calm. It was a nice sound she thought, as she caught little bits of the conversation between the two humans.

"What do you mean it doesn't matter what food she eats? Don't kitties normally have a delicate stomach?" The calm one asked.

"It doesn't matter what she eats, as long as you do feed her. I forgot to feed her once, and she pissed in my shoe for it." Angry voice said.

Calm one didn't answer him, and picked up my box carrying me somewhere. Doors were opened and closed, and my box was settled down on the floor. Moving to the back of the box, the door is opened.

Sitting there in the back of the box, I see the humans legs move away and out of my line of vision while in the box. With trepidation I move to the front of the box, and step out. The human that took my box away from the angry human is moving around the room, not paying attention to me at the moment. This room must be where he sleeps, yet there are a few things in the room that just look like they don't belong here.

For instance, there is a round pillow right next to the bed where the human would sleep. It's lined with very fluffy material that looks like it'd be fun to scratch and sharpen my nails on. The human is moving closer to me, and I watch him wearily.

Crouching down as he gets closer, my tail twitches showing my displeasure, and my ears flatten a bit on my head. For some reason, most humans don't listen to my body language. I'm not sure if that's the case for any other kitty, but I'd be most interested to know. Maybe I should just start scratching everyone who gets too close.

"Here kitty," a gentle hand touches my head, and instinctively I move back away from the hand. The human seemed to have materialized out of nowhere when my mind was wandering.

Fear is running through me. Not enough to where I'd scratch or bite the large human coming closer to me, but enough to keep away from him.

A bed is in the room, but I can't be sure if I'd fit underneath it. Darting to the far side of the bed, I crouch behind it hiding. My head pops up just enough to see where he is in the room. Shutting the door to the room, and my only means of escape, the large human walks over to the bed, stopping just on the other side.

Crouching farther down to the floor, my behind twitching just in case he decides to come after me. With careful slow movements, still watching my stance, he sits down on the bed far enough away to where I don't move.

Looking around the room, I notice there is nowhere to hide, except behind the bed where I am. Sitting on my haunches, just as the human is sitting on the bed, I watch him carefully for any fast movement.

He relaxes, lying back on the bed, watching me. The relaxed body language tells me he won't attack, but the males of this species can be quite tricky if not dealt with accordingly.

"Come here kitty," he pats the space beside him.

Narrowing my eyes, still watching his body language, my bottom tenses, but I move closer to the bed, gauging his relaxed posture. When I see that he isn't going to pounce, I move closer to the bed, climbing up and kneeling on the far corner.

Remembering his gentle hands, I crawl slowly forward, ass in the air, front down, showing submission to the human, so he doesn't attack. Inch by inch I crawl toward him always watching his body waiting for him to pounce. He doesn't move from his position on the bed, and in the last few inches of space, I move my head toward his hand, rubbing my face against it.

The skin there is warm, and comforting, and the human reaches slowly up to my head scratching me softly. I know then, he won't attack, but just wants a pet.

Moving closer to him and relaxing my own body I curl up next to him looking up at him, watching how gentle he is.

Slowly his hands move from my head to my neck using tender touches. Closing my eyes, I stretch out showing my stomach fully. The human uses a soft voice encouraging me, his hands moving farther down my front touching my tits, teasing the nipples, going in circles around and around.

Once each nipple is teased enough to make them hard, the human moves down to my stomach.

"Good little kitty," his hand moves closer to my pussy and instinctively my legs open for him. "Good girl,"

Teasing fingers open my pussy further, spreading around my arousal, my hips moving in answer to his fingers. It's not enough to get me to purr, but it is very pleasant.

Slowly the human moves off the bed shedding his fake fur, leaving him in his skin. It's a nice sight, seeing the human exposed in his natural form, just as I am, just as he is meant to be.

His cock is only semi hard and I wonder for a moment if I've done something wrong? He wants to mate, and I am obviously receptive.

Sitting up quickly the human stops his movement kneeling on the bed in front of me; I wonder if I've been the one to scare him? It's a silly thought of course, as he is much bigger than I.

Frowning, I move closer to him and inspect his cock. It is twitching but not hard enough to allow for mating. Sniffing at it for a moment I put my tongue on his cock, feeling it move once more. Perhaps I haven't shown him enough that I'm receptive to it? It must be my fault so I open my mouth fully taking the entire shaft into my mouth moving my tongue around making sure to reach every spot. Quickly enough, he hardens fully, and I look up at him, and he is looking down at me with a soft smile.

"Such a good girl you are. Good little pussy," I can hear in his voice that he is now receptive to me, and what I am doing. Spurred on by his voice, I lick as much as I can, sucking just a little moving my head back and forth.

His hips move a little and my head moves in the opposite direction his hips are moving. A moan above me lets me know I am doing this correctly, and the hips move just a little more.

Abruptly, his cock is taken from my mouth and I mew up to him showing my displeasure at the new toy being taken away.

"It's ok pet," his voice assures me as he moves behind me holding on to my hips tightly, not allowing me to move.

The bed dips behind me but he doesn't enter me right away as I thought he would. Instead, he reaches somewhere and pulls out a funny black knob looking thing and another funny looking object. Setting them down beside him, he pushes my head down to the bed so my ass is in the air, exposing my pussy and ass to him.

I feel the tip of his cock teasing my pussy, up to my ass and back down again. He is fully hard, and in anticipation, I move my hips looking for his cock to fill me.

"Stop that pet," The light spank isn't enough to scare me, just enough to remind me of my place. It's nearly playful, but the little sting is enough to make me want him even more.

I meow again at him and keep as still as I can, feeling myself become wetter between my thighs. Once more the head of his cock is teasing my pussy and ass, and slowly I feel him push his cock in slowly, inch by inch.

The tempo he's set is slow and I feel myself start a low purr. Hands move from my hips to my ass, caressing back and forth before the warm hands stop and pull my ass apart. This allows his cock to go farther in my pussy, and exposes the unused hole, and I purr a little louder.

Picking up the pace a little, just enough so his skin is hitting me and it's making a very lovely sound. Everything that this human is doing to me makes me want more, my pussy getting wetter with every thrust.

Still fucking me, I feel a finger move around my ass, gently probing feeling around. It's not what I expected yet it doesn't hurt.

"Good girl pet," his gentle voice behind me commends me as a hand caresses up from my thighs to my ass.

Suddenly I feel something cold and wet hit my anus, and a finger moving around opening it preparing it for something. Could it be the funny looking knob? My hips move against my will away from the offending cold, and again I get a light tap on my haunch, though he uses a soothing voice to keep me calm.

His hips have started moving faster and I feel myself getting wetter by the moment. Slowly ever so slowly my anus is stretched by something. It is painful at first, but once the object is just past the first ring, it is quite pleasant, and makes me feel fuller than I'd ever been. The knob is fully inserted in my anus, and so is his cock.

Oh the feeling! How full I've become, yet it makes me feel complete, as if this is what I'd been missing all this time and didn't know it. Instantly, I start to purr, showing the human how great the pleasure is that he is giving me.

My need is becoming great, and I whimper from my place on the bed.

"It's ok little pussy; I'll take care of you."

Hands move from my hips up my back and into the fur on my head. Grabbing onto it and pulling my head back by my fur, he really starts fucking me, bringing my orgasm closer to the surface.

"That's it, cum on my cock pet." He grabs on to the fur on my head and pulls back a little more only increasing my need, and want, my pussy getting wetter, the fluttering in my stomach moving.

One hand in my hair and one hand on my hip I let my orgasm go through me, moaning. With every thrust of his hips the knob is pushed deeper in my ass increasing my pleasure. My thighs are soaked by now from my release, yet the human is still going. Harder and faster than I'd thought possible, this goes on for a long moment before I hear him in his own release.

Slowly, his cock becomes soft, and he releases his hand in my fur. Once he is no longer inside me he guides me to lie down on the bed beside him, and I fall asleep happily beside him.