Here to Stay Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gavin thought for a moment. He hadn't cried in eight years. Then, when Emmett came along, his entire life had been turned upside down, and it seemed he cried more than a pre-menopausal woman.

"Oh, my god, Emmett," Gavin croaked, barely above a whisper.

"I can move it all back if you want me to--"

"No, this is perfect," Gavin intervened, walking out of the closet and practically collapsing on the bed. "You had me scared shitless."

"I'm sorry. I should've told you when you started down the hall to the other room."

"No, you're fine." Gavin paused, taking another deep breath, then smiling. "Thank you."

"Well, I figured it was logical enough, and I wouldn't have it any other way than having you as close as possible."

Emmett walked back to the closet and changed into a tee-shirt, but had trouble with the jeans he had picked, as they were button-fly.

"I don't know why I can't do this today . . ." he sighed, trailing off as he felt Gavin step up behind him, chest against his back, surrounding Emmett with his strong arms and gently buttoning his jeans. After he had finished, Gavin wrapped his arms around Emmett, one around his waist and the other around his chest. Emmett found the gesture very thoughtful and romantic, and rested his head back against Gavin's shoulder.

"Thank you," Emmett said softly.

"You're welcome," Gavin replied, kissing Emmett's temple and stepping back. He proceeded to change his own clothes, listening to Emmett.

"So, are you going to tell me where we're picnicking tonight?"

"How did you--"

"Just because I'm blind doesn't mean I'm not observant," Emmett interrupted.

"Emmett, I know that. You pick up on things that most people don't." Gavin sat next to Emmett on the bed. "That's one of the reasons you're so darn endearing," he whispered, nibbling on Emmett's ear. "And besides, you informed me of your perceptiveness first thing when I moved in here," he said, continuing his attack on Emmett's ear.

"We'll have time for that later," Emmett said, backing away from Gavin's inviting mouth. Gavin was dumbfounded at Emmett's curtness, but Emmett cleared up Gavin's disappointment with a kiss. "We just don't have enough time as I would like to do that right now." Emmett took a breath. "Anyways, I found the extra dishes in the refrigerator that weren't there yesterday afternoon, and you mentioned that we would be outside. I just assumed we were going on some kind of picnic."

"Well, you're right. As you probably already know, the symphony is having a concert in a nice park in one of the suburbs this weekend. I bought two tickets, so we will be sitting on a blanket on the grass, eating food and listening to Beethoven's first, Brahms' fourth, and Tchaikovsky's sixth symphonies, not to mention Rachmaninov's third piano concerto. I'm looking forward to the company the most, though," Gavin said, kissing Emmett quickly.

They discussed their plans for the week ahead on the drive there. Once there, they spread the blanket out on the lawn and ate. They were still eating when the symphony started. Eventually, they finished, and Gavin cleaned the food up, putting everything back in the small cooler. He crawled back onto the blanket and sat behind Emmett, straddling him. Emmett leaned back and shivered, feeling the warmth from Gavin's chest seep into his back. As it got dark, Gavin lay back, propping his head up with his bunched up sweatshirt, and wrapped an arm around Emmett. Emmett lay on his side next to Gavin, with his head resting on Gavin's chest.

"Thank you for tonight, Gav," Emmett whispered. Gavin looked down into Emmett's eyes, suspending everything else going on around them.

"It's no trouble, as long as I get to be with you," Gavin said, kissing Emmett's hair.

"I love you, Gavin," Emmett said.

"I love you, too, Emmett," Gavin said back, gently taking two fingers and brushing back a piece of hair that had fallen in Emmett's face. Gavin held Emmett tightly for the rest of the concert, and held his hand the duration of the trip back to the city.

They went immediately to bed after they had put the food in the refrigerator. Once in bed, Emmett could bear it no longer. He flipped himself on top of Gavin and kissed him deeply, his hands exploring every inch of Gavin's outstretched arms.

Emmett left Gavin's lips and kissed his way slowly up each arm, smelling Gavin's clean, masculine scent. He nibbled his way up Gavin's neck to his ears, causing Gavin to shift beneath him. Emmett finally returned to Gavin's lips, kissing them, then biting his lower lip gently. Gavin gasped from the sensation as Emmett brushed his hand across Gavin's underwear while he nipped his lip. Emmett continued to rub Gavin's rapidly hardening sex through the fabric while sucking on a spot just behind Gavin's ear that he knew was sensitive, and then bit Gavin's earlobe.

Emmett finally moved Gavin's underwear out of his way and stroked Gavin's arousal while kissing him.

"You didn't tell me that you were packing down here, Mr. Adams," Emmett said, the mischief palpable in his voice as he ran his thumb over Gavin's glans repeatedly.

"Oh, god . . . Emmett . . ." was all Gavin could muster. He writhed in pleasure beneath Emmett, taking every ounce of willpower he possessed to not come at that moment. It would have worked, too, but Emmett had other plans.

Emmett straddled Gavin's legs, kneeling, and started stroking Gavin's large member. He stroked harder and harder before licking and nibbling Gavin's nipples, while simultaneously grabbing Gavin's balls.

Gavin gave a series of guttural moans as he shot between their bodies. Stars glittered behind his eyes as he lost himself in the pleasure. Emmett waited until Gavin's orgasm had passed, then licked his way up Gavin's body, cleaning him off, reveling the taste. Emmett finally reached Gavin's mouth and kissed him deeply. Gavin could taste himself in Emmett's mouth, but he didn't mind.

"I love you," Emmett told him quietly, kissing Gavin's closed eyes.

"Oh, Emmett," Gavin managed, wrapping his arms around the man he loved. He felt Emmett shaking.

"What's wrong?" Gavin asked.

"I hope nothing," Emmett said, horrified that he had done something wrong.

"You're shaking."

"I'm nervous," Emmett said bashfully. "I've never done this, and I didn't want you to be disappointed."

Gavin threw Emmett onto his back and hovered over him, clutching his face.

"Emmett, let's clear two very important things up right now," Gavin said, pausing to kiss the man beneath him. "First of all, the only way you could ever disappoint me is by not being happy." Gavin kissed Emmett again. "Secondly, what you just did to me right there was better than anything I've had. Ever. Not even comparable. Faster, definitely, but better."

"You're just saying that," Emmett said, looking away. Gavin took the opportunity and put his mouth right next to Emmett's ear and whispered.

"No, I can honestly say that, because it was with the man I love more than life itself." Gavin kissed Emmett's cheek, then turned Emmett's face so he could kiss him properly. It was a long, deep kiss, enough to make anyone blush. It was so full of love that the two saw fireworks behind their closed eyes. Gavin pulled away, sliding his hand down Emmett's hard stomach.

"Now, your turn."

"No," Emmett protested as he put his hands on Gavin's shoulders firmly to stop him.

"What?"

"No."

"Em, that's not fair. You can't do that to me and then not let me pleasure you--"

"My pleasure was pleasing you," Emmett said, kissing Gavin almost chastely. "I love you."

"I love you, too," Gavin relented, throwing his underwear across the room, then removing Emmett's and doing the same.

"Why, thank you, Mr. Adams," Emmett said. "Those were getting a bit constricting."

"I do what I can, doctor."

Emmett shook against his lover with laughter, bringing an enormous grin to Gavin's face. They both fell asleep smiling.

12