Here We Go Again!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you and Jenny have a nice time last night," My mother asked?

"I had a lousy night, if you want to know about Jenifer you will have to ask her yourself," I stated a bit bitterly.

"What do you mean? Didn't the two of you go to prom together," She asked?

"No, I didn't make it back from Atlanta in time to attend it," I replied.

"Oh that's terrible! I'll bet Jenny was really upset that the two of you weren't able to go," Mom said.

"You could say that," I told her.

"So I take it you'll be going over to her house to apologize today," Mom teased.

"When hell freezes over," I blurted out.

"What did you say," Mom asked in a shocked tone of voice?

"You heard me! I'll apologize to Jenifer when hell freezes over," I exclaimed!

"What's going on with the two of you," Mom asked?

"I don't want to talk about it, and if she should happen to call here I don't want to talk to her either," I answered in a huff.

I headed back upstairs to get cleaned up before going to the shop. My uncle's rule was he may have a staff full of grease monkeys, but that didn't mean we could dress like slobs. I worked myself into to exhaustion that evening, desperately trying to ascertain a precious few moments out of the day where my mind wasn't plagued by my problems with Jenifer. I reluctantly headed back home that evening only to find her waiting for me in the driveway. Every instinct I had told me to just drive on bye, but I had one nagging question that just needed to be answered before I could completely cut Jenifer out of my life for good. That still didn't mean that I wanted to talk to her though.

"Why are you here Jenifer," I asked in a discussed tone of voice?

"I got your messages," She said.

"Oh you mean the ones I left after you hung up on me," I asked?

"Yeah, did you really drive all the way here in a rented car," She asked?

"Yes," I answered.

"When did you get back," She asked a bit nervously?

"About 11:30 last night. Prom had already let out, but I did see your mother's car parked in the lot, though you weren't anywhere to be found," I replied wanting to see what she would say.

"Oh, I left the dance with a friend," She said hoping I wouldn't question her anymore about her whereabouts.

"Really, would that be the same friend who drove you back to your car this morning, the one who had to crawl in the bed of his pickup truck to retrieve your panties," I asked gruffly?

"Who told you that," she wanted to know?

"Two very reliable sources, my right eye and my left one, they both confirmed that it was you getting out of the passenger side of Kyle Wilson's vehicle around 4:00 A.M. this morning. I guess you were just too busy getting dressed to notice that my rental car was parked just two rows in back of you. We were supposed to give our virginities to each other last night. I still have mine. Can you say the same thing," I challenged?

When she refused to look me in the eye, I had my answer.

"I have just one last question for you Jenifer and you had better not lie to me. Were you a willing participant last night, or did Kyle force you to have sex with him," I wanted to know?

"I was a little drunk, but no he didn't force me. I am so sorry Matt! I honestly never meant for any of this to happen," She exclaimed through the tears in her eyes!

"Go home Jenifer. There is nothing here for you anymore," I said as I walked past her into the house locking the door behind me.

I went upstairs to bed, leaving Jenifer sobbing on the front step. It wasn't 10 minutes later that my mother burst into my room demanding to know what I had done to Jenny. I told her we had broken up, and that I was refusing to discuss the reason why. Of course we argued about it for several minutes, before I said that I was very tired and needed to get some sleep.

"Alright, but we are going to talk about this in the morning," My mother warned.

"No mom, we won't," I said leaving no doubt in her mind that I meant what I was saying.

Since I was convinced that Jenifer was no longer a part of my future, I wasn't tied down to attending Florida State, so the next morning I made a call the call to the dean of admissions at UCLA, to inform them that I was graciously accepting their offer of a full scholarship. I mentioned my desire about attending summer classes as well, and we worked out a deal where I would be leaving for California the day after my graduation ceremony. I figured that my only chance of getting over Jenifer was if I wasn't seeing her on a daily basis and by attending UCLA I knew that wouldn't be happening. I hated the thought of leaving my job in my uncle's shop, but this is the university that I originally wanted to attend, and the only reason I was willing to apply to Florida State was because of Jenifer.

My parents always loved Jenny, and since I didn't want to tarnish their opinion of her by revealing the cause of our breakup, it was I who became the bad guy. Mom pushed relentlessly trying to get me to discuss my problems with Jenifer, and it wasn't until I threatened to leave for California early and miss graduation that she relented and backed off. I'm sure she could tell from my expression that I would have done it. At school I avoided Jenifer, but stalked Kyle. That asshole was going to pay. I had no delusions about Jenifer being the one who really betrayed me, but Kyle knew she was my girl, and he still went after her choosing to prey on a weak moment. I was not about to let him off the hook for it.

Through a bit of eavesdropping, I learned that his favorite spot to take a date was lookout ridge. It was a secluded area at the top of a rather steep incline overlooking the ocean. He boasted that the romantic setting was the perfect aphrodisiac to ensure a night of love making. I found out that Kyle had a hot date scheduled for Friday night, and unsurprisingly, it too was with another guy's girlfriend. Having a vague idea of what I was planning to do, I borrowed one of the cars we were working on in the shop and drove it out to rendezvous point, with my bag of accessories on the seat next to me. By the time I had arrived the action had already begun. Kyle's truck had a topper on it with closable curtains so that he could prevent people from spying on him and his lady friends. Unfortunately, for him, this also prevented being able to see out the windows as well. Donning a pair of work gloves I crept up to the driver's side of his vehicle and as carefully as I could put his stick shift truck into neutral. Next I released the parking brake and with all my might pushed the truck forward until it started to roll down the hill towards the water rapidly gaining momentum along the way.

By the time they realized the truck was moving it was too late to prevent it's collision with the water. Of course not wanting anyone's death on my conscience I stuck around to make sure they both escaped the truck before quietly returning to my borrowed vehicle and heading back to the shop. On my way back I took a tracfone I had recently purchased and used it to text the number of a cop I knew would be on duty that night. All of the police in our area took their cars to my uncle's shop for repair therefore I was friends with and had the personal numbers of nearly everyone on the force. By texting from a prepaid tracfone I could pretend to be a disgruntled senior citizen who discovered teenagers skinny-dipping in a restricted area. The only downside to my plan was that I wouldn't be able to watch as the police confronted Kyle and his lady friend. That would have been a far too risky venture to attempt.

My plan turned out better than I could have possibly imagined, as Kyle's parents had heard rumors flying about his rolling motel. He assured them this was just a joke made up by one of the guys at school and had no merit. After they had to bring a fresh set of cloths to the police station and having to face the angry parents of the girl he was with, Kyle's Mom and Dad no longer had any doubt as to the validity of the rumor they had heard. Since there was no proof to the contrary, the entire incident was ruled an accident; therefore, the insurance company did pay up, but Kyle's parents refused to replace his rolling motel, forcing him to break his old bicycle out of storage. No one including Kyle even remotely suspected that I had anything to do with his misfortune, but the look Jenifer gave me the following day at school told me that she knew I was the one responsible.

Graduation day was not how I had pictured it to be as I no longer felt like I had anything to celebrate. I forced my parents into downgrading the party they had planned to a quiet family dinner at home. Jenifer came up and wished me good luck. I returned the sediment, but when she went to hug me I refused causing her to run out of the room crying. Since neither Jenifer nor I had revealed what caused our breakup to anyone, I was again looked upon as the bad guy, because I refused to let Jenifer touch me. This put an even bigger damper on what was supposed to be one of the most memorable days of my life.

I settled into my new life in California and although I still suffered from a heavy heart, the workload allowed me to focus on something other than my failed love life. I was for the first time starting to make friends with people my own age, other than Jenifer, and although it wasn't the same as having a girlfriend it was still a welcome change from what I previously experienced. One afternoon I was returning to my dorm room and stopped to knock because I suspected my friend Kelly might be in there changing. Kelly liked to dress in a certain manner that really wasn't appropriate attire for the classroom. No one in our group had a problem with her clothing of preference, but since her dorm room was on the other side of campus and we had all planned on going out that evening I offered to let her store a bag of clothes in my room so she wouldn't have to go back to hers to change. What I found waiting for me upon entering my dorm room was Kelly alongside my very angry looking mother.

"Mom, what are you doing here," I asked shocked that she had come all this way just to see me without giving me any advance warning of her arrival?

"I need to talk to you, in private if you don't mind," She said glaring at Kelly.

"Kelly, it looks like something has come up. Please give my regards to the rest of our group," I said.

"Sure thing Hun, if you get done early you know where to meet us. Good luck," she said slapping me on the ass as she walked by.

"It was nice meeting you Mom, I hope to see you again sometime," Kelly smirked as she left the room.

"Is that what you gave up Jenny for, a common floozy," Mom asked?

"Kelly is not a floozy. I admit she dresses provocatively and she is a hopeless flirt, but so is her life partner Linda. They both love to tease and shock people, but they are very devoted to one another, and would never cheat on each other," I told her.

"You mean that girl is a," She couldn't finish her sentence.

"Yes, Mom she is a lesbian. I am not concerned about her sexual preference, only that Kelly and her partner Linda have both become very good friends of mine while I have been here," I said.

"Is that why she was getting dressed in your room when I got here," Mom asked?

"Kelly's dorm room is all the way across campus. She always dresses more conservatively for class, and I told her she could change in here because we were all planning on going out tonight," I explained.

"And just how many times have you been out with them," My mother questioned?

"A few," I admitted.

"Did you come all this way to grill me on my relationship with Kelly and Linda," I asked growing tired of these unspoken accusations?

"No, actually I came to talk about Jenny," Mom answered.

"Mom can't you give it a rest? Jenny and I are over. You need to learn to accept that," I told her.

"Jenny's pregnant," Mom blurted out.

"Wow," I exclaimed as the reality of the situation came back to take another stab at my already broken heart!

"Wow is right. I came here to find out what you plan to do about it", She asked?

"What do you want me to do Mom, send her a card saying congratulations on getting knock-up," I asked hastily?

The sound of a slap echoed through the room like a bullet as the palm of her hand made direct contact with my face.

"I thought I raised you to take responsibility for your actions," She yelled.

At this point I was so pissed that I didn't think about what I was saying before I spoke.

"I would like to know how in the hell Jenifer being pregnant by some other guy is in any way my responsibility," I asked before I could stop myself?

"What do you mean it's some other guy's kid? The two of you have been going together since you were eight," Mom reminded me.

"Did Jenifer tell you it was my child," I asked?

"No, she went to stay with her aunt and her mother found a positive pregnancy test in her garbage can while she was cleaning. She immediately called me, and I booked the first flight here," My mom explained.

Knowing that the cat was already out of the bag, I decided to just come clean with mom about everything.

"The reason Jenifer and I broke up is because I caught her cheating on me," I said.

"Jenny is seeing someone else? I don't believe it," She told me.

"I didn't either until I saw her step out of another guy's truck and bend over to put on her panties on," I explained.

We stood there in silence for a few minutes, Mom obviously floored at what I just revealed to her. Finally after starting to regain her composure she asked, "Isn't there any possibility that the child might be yours?"

"No mom, there isn't," I answered with a glum expression.

"How can you be so sure? Birth control isn't 100% effective you know," She reminded me.

"Birth control might not be, but abstinence is," I replied.

"What are you talking about? You and Jenny have been going together for years. Are you trying to tell me that you have never," She started to ask?

"Done it," I said finishing her sentence. "No Mom, believe it or not we haven't. Jennifer had this weird hang-up about waiting until prom night to give each other our virginities. I guess it is some tradition in her family. I had everything all set to make love to her that evening, but my plane was cancelled. Not wanting to miss my big night I rented a car and tried to drive straight through. My tire had a blowout, and the only spare available was a donut. To make a long story short it took forever to get a different vehicle and then get back on the road. With all the traffic delays I hit, I ended up not reaching the prom until after it was already over. I saw Karen's car parked in the lot and all I could think to do was wait for Jenny to come back for it. I sat there for hours until I saw Kyle Wilson's truck pull up and Jenifer got out of the passenger side. They talked for a few minutes and then I watched Kyle crawl in the bed of his truck to retrieve a pair of panties, which Jenifer proceeded to step into. Now she's pregnant, and I am still a damn virgin. I will tell you this much, I don't plan on staying that way for very long. I won't be stupid and get some girl pregnant, but I will not go on pining over Jenifer, while she's having another man's kid," I said as my emotions started to overtake me.

"I don't know what to say," Mom admitted.

"Look, I chose not to tell anyone, because I didn't want to soil Jenifer's reputation. I don't want to hurt her, but I can't have people going around thinking I've abandon my own child," I said.

"Now if you'll excuse me, I think you have the answers you came for. I am going to go see if I can find something to put on my face, and try to catch up with my friends," I said emotionally drained from discussing my situation with Jenifer.

"I'm sorry that I hit you son," Mom said with a tear streaming down her face.

"I know mom, and I'm not really mad at you. It's just this whole damn situation just continues to get worse," I said as I went over and hugged my mother.

"I probably would have come to the same conclusion that you did under the circumstances," I admitted.

"Mom, what am I going to do about Karen? I know she blames me for causing this mess. I think when confronted that Jenifer will admit the truth, but I don't want her thinking that the baby is mine," I told her.

"Why don't we let Jenny and her mother talk this out and then I will call Karen afterwards and have a chat with her on your behalf? I'm sure once she hears the truth she will be able to understand why you felt you had to leave," Mom said.

So that's how we left it. I continued to advance in my classes and tried to get on with my life. I dated and of course lost my virginity, but I never found the special connection I once shared with a little girl who stole my heart that day at the amusement park. I decided to quit trying to find a connection with these women and concentrate my efforts on getting laid. If truth be known I wasn't ending up much better than Kyle Wilson, though I never knowingly dated anyone who I knew was already in a committed relationship. By the time I had completed my Master's Degree I had bedded half a dozen women multiple times and I was no happier then when I first came to UCLA.

Mom, Dad, and even my Uncle Jake flew to California to watch me graduate. It was agreed that I would temporarily be moving back home as my new position was now waiting for me at Ford. They had implemented my patents which were now beginning to generate a rather large sum of money. Best of all, I had some updated ideas that I couldn't wait to get started on. The only reservation I had about moving back to Florida was that I was scared of bumping into Jenny again. I had heard through Mom that she decided to stay in the area and raise her son with the help of her mother. I never kept track of Kyle, and couldn't tell you if he was alive or dead.

I had been working at Ford for about a month, when I was introduced to a very outgoing and quite attractive young woman by the name of Debra Brown. She was a recent engineering graduate, like me; only she was a bit older than I since she had gone back to school to get her degree. Debbie was a powerhouse and not afraid to take on even the president of the company in a debate, if she thought she was right. She and I first locked heads over some of my new designs and we were still arguing an hour after everyone else had left for the day. The woman drove me completely insane, but I had to respect her, as some of her suggestions actually had merit.

Cheese Pie had been my favorite pizzeria from as far back as I can remember. I craved the place when I was living in California and now that I was back home again; I was going to indulge. After stuffing my face with some of the tastiest creations I have had in years, I was coming out the door when I noticed a woman struggling with a basket full of cloths at the laundry mat next door. It was Carol. I rushed over to give her a hand and she thanked me profusely as we loaded her car, the same one she had before I left, with freshly washed clothes.

"It's so great to see you again Matt! How long have you been back in town," She asked?

"I've been home just over a month now. I graduated with my masters in engineering and already had a job lined up at Ford. How are you doing Ms. Stapleton and why are you lugging clothes to the laundry mat instead of washing them at home," I asked curiously?

"Matt, it was one thing for you to call me Ms. Stapleton when you were eight, but now it just makes me feel old. Please call me Karen. As for your questions, I'm doing fine, though it is a little hectic at home. Jenny and her son William are living with me and having a 5 year old running around the house can sure keep you hopping. I am at the laundry mat on a Saturday afternoon because the dryer is not heating properly and we haven't been able to get it fixed yet. I wash the clothes at home and bring them here to dry," She explained.