Here We Go Again!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Matt honey, we don't have the license or the blood test completed to get married today," Jenny whispered into my ear worried that I had not considered these obstacles.

"What did you say honey, I don't think this crowd heard you, I teased?

Jen repeated what she had whispered to me loud enough that the PA picked it up.

"Honey do you remember when we gave blood at the mall a few weeks ago? Well the doctor working there that day is an old friend of mine. I had him use our samples for our blood test requirement. You agreed to it when you signed the forms. Didn't you read them before hand," I asked with a smirk on my face?

"I'm going to get you for this," Jen warned me smiling.

"You might want to watch what you say honey. You see that guy over there with the big video camera aimed at us? He is from the television division of travel magazine and he here to do a follow-up on our story. If you agree our wedding will be broadcast nationwide three weeks from today. Mr. Jolly has been kind enough to let us use the palace attraction for a reception area and with the exception of my parents your mother and my uncle who are here with us now, come on out guys, all of our family and friends are there as we speak watching through a live video feed," I explained.

Since this was going to take a while all of the other passengers on the train were offered a chance to leave and return later in the day when the G Force was operating again. Not a single one of them would go. Jenny's mom used bobby pins to attach a vial over Jen's head that her grandmother wore when she got married.

Jenny and I sat there exchanging rings and repeating our vows. When the reverend announced that it was now time to kiss the bride, our lips met at the very moment that the train took off without any previous warning. You can only imaging the deafening screams that rang out as the crowd cheered, happy to be part of this once in a lifetime event.

Although I wanted to be married on the G Force, I was not about to deny Jen the fancy wedding she always dreamed of. Thirty five minutes after completing our ride, everyone was gathered inside the palace attraction, which had been transformed for the day into a wedding chapel and reception hall, to watch us repeat our vows in a more traditional manner. I donned the same tux I wore to film my video proposal while Jen was dressed in a beautiful white wedding gown which was actually of her own choosing, though she didn't realize it at the time. Jen was curious as to how I knew which dress to get her as I was not with her when she tried it on.

"Well honey, I guess you have Tiffany to than for me knowing which dress to buy you," I told her.

"Who's Tiffany," Jen wanted to know.

"She is the sales lady at Elegant Styles who helped you find the dress you wore to our second chance prom. I asked your mother where you purchased it and went to see Tiffany myself. I was hoping that they might still have your measurements on file. She did me one better by saying that you had seen this dress, while shopping for the one you bought, and completely fell in love with it. Since we really didn't have you to model it for alterations, Tiffany did the best she could using the measurements they still had on file from you during your last fitting. I think it turned out rather well, don't you," I asked grinning.

A professional makeup artist was assigned to help her get ready, and although I may have been bias, I don't think there was ever a more radiant bride as my Jen was that afternoon.

Once word leaked about what was happening I think every guest in the park that day showed up to wish us well. Of course before we could leave we were interviewed by the magazine to fulfill our contractual obligations. They asked Jen if she had suspected anything and she could honestly tell them that she had not. I was asked how I came up with the idea of getting married on a roller coaster. I responded that a few months back Jen had gone through a lot of trouble to recreate an event in our lives that didn't turn out as we planned the first time around. I told them that I wanted to return the favor and create a wedding event that nobody would ever forget.

I had taken two weeks off of work for our honeymoon and secretly arranged for Jen to do the same. We could discuss if she wanted to keep working after we got back home. Mom and Dad had agreed to watch Will for us, as Karen had made plans to be with her beau, whom we were finally introduced to during our wedding reception. It seems that Dr. Thompson had recently lost his wife to cancer early last year, and was afraid of what his children would say if they knew he was dating so soon after her passing.

Before heading to the airport to catch our plane to Hawaii, I took Jen on a tour of a house that my real estate agent had found for us. I though the place would be the perfect home for the three of us and any future additions to our family that may arrive at a later date. I had already submitted a bid on the place, with the understanding that it was contingent upon my new wife's approval. The five bedroom ranch with ocean front access was priced fair due to the declining real estate market and located within a few miles of either of our parent's homes. As I expected, Jen fell in love with the place, but worried that we wouldn't be able to afford it. Her eyes got big as saucers when I explained to her how much cash my patents had generated for us.

"You're rich," She exclaimed!

"Billionaires are rich, we're simply well off," I corrected.

"Having 105 million dollars in the bank is a hell of a lot more than just simply being well off," Jen said.

"Alright, so we're very well off. You didn't think I would let you marry an indigent," I asked?

"I would have married you even if I had to pan handle for cash on the streets," She told me, with a look in her eye that left no doubt she meant it.

"That sweet of you dear, but I think my way is better," I replied with a grin.

We had a fantastic time on our honeymoon and although I won't go into grave details about our nightly exploits, I will say that despite the enticing array of restaurants and 24 hour room service we managed to lose about 15 pounds collectively on that trip.

The following year Jen and I attended another wedding, this time in Vegas. Dr. Thompson had proposed to Jen's mother the night we were married, but they decided to wait a year before tying the knot out of respect for his children. I was amazed how family oriented sin city had become. We spent the days going to waterparks with William, leaving the evenings free for us to engage in more adult forms of entertainment, as they had excellent 24 hour child care facilities.

Jen and I continued to work on our marriage and although I wouldn't always call our lives prefect, I sure as hell wouldn't trade it for door number 2, Sorry Monty Hall. Debbie and I still travel together on occasion and she has made it quite clear that the second I get tired of being Family Guy her legs would be wide open. The woman just doesn't get it and no matter what type of weak moment I may face she is never going to get me. The final adoption papers came through on William a year ago and he now calls me Dad. One morning at the breakfast table we were discussing his tenth birthday. I asked him how we should celebrate and wasn't too surprised when he suggested we go to Jolly Amusement Park, as he'd been talking for weeks about this brand new thrill ride that had just opened up. What did come as a bit of a shock is when he asked if we could take his friend Suzy along with us? I glanced over at Jen and we shared a knowing smile before turning back to William and tentatively agreeing to his request upon the approval of the girl's parents. I don't think I've ever seen a boy his age fly to the phone so fast just to call up a dumb old girl. Here we go again.

*

Notes from the Author: I know that there are probably a million different ways my critics could tear this story apart. It is obviously not based on realism, nor was it ever meant to be. The great thing about fiction is that as long as both the author and his or her readers have a vivid enough imagination, a story can be spun any number of ways and still make sense. I know that I wrote this piece as a contest entry, but my intention was never to win, as much as it was to expose more people to my work. If you liked this story great, if not then I hope someday to be able to write something you will enjoy. One way or other thanks for reading.

Sincerely,

Double_entendre.