Here with Me

Story Info
Neither Doug nor Elizabeth could wait.
2.6k words
4.18
19.4k
5

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/22/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
QBeeKay
QBeeKay
9 Followers

(Author's Notes: This is the first piece of erotica I've ever written, so comments are appreciated. I started another story about Doug and Elizabeth but this one kept getting in the way -- I'm going back to work on the other one soon, and will post when it's done, that way everyone will have a better understanding of the characters and their story. Enjoy!)

*

Friends of Elizabeth's have offered her the use of their shore house for a long weekend in mid-September, which she gladly accepts, inviting Doug to spend it with her.

She takes a half day on the Thursday and after picking up the key from Greg and Allie's place makes the three-hour trip to Ocean City as if on autopilot; she's driven there so many times she knows the way by heart.

Doug's on her mind the entire way down. Since their first sexual encounter three months ago at an oncology convention in Chicago in June, they've gotten together practically every weekend; either she travels south to his place in Gaithersburg, or he takes Amtrak to Philadelphia then mass transit to her home near King of Prussia. They've known each other for over two years now, having met at that very same convention in 2007, and they'd been extremely attracted to each other ever since then. Elizabeth at the time was engaged, so they could only indulge in harmless flirtation.

It isn't just about the sex for them (certainly it's an important part in their fledgling relationship); it's how easy they are together. They can talk about everything and anything, and they make each other laugh -- she with her dry sense of humor, he the fun-loving goofball. Most importantly they can share a comfortable silence together: seated together on his sofa, she curled up next to him with her head on his shoulder and her arms wrapped around his upper arm. Elizabeth thinks that sometimes those are the best times.

Then she thinks of one particular time he traveled up to stay with her. They hadn't seen each other for two weeks: she'd gone to New York City to celebrate a girlfriend's fortieth birthday one weekend, and then the following weekend he was in London on a long-planned vacation with his brother. She remembers how much she missed him, remembers the longing to see him ... then waiting impatiently at the SEPTA station for his train (of course, the train had to be late that day). Finally, when Doug was the last person off, she had run towards him, leaped into his arms and kissed him passionately.

Then shortly afterwards in her Jeep Elizabeth somehow refrained from straddling him in the passenger seat and showing him how much she'd missed him, the two of them groping and kissing each other like two horny teenagers at Inspiration Point, not two responsible adults in a train station parking lot (in broad daylight, no less), until Doug's amused and murmured warning of "Baby, you keep this up we'll both be arrested for public indecency." She laughed at this, allowing that he was probably right, then started the car and drove home as fast as she dared.

Once safely inside her townhouse, Elizabeth had barely closed the door behind them when Doug was at her again, backing her up against the door, his hands roughly gripping her hips, their frenzied removal of clothes (initiated by her), and then his whispered question: "Here? Now?"

"Yes," she replied hoarsely. "Please." She gasped when he entered her, her legs wrapping around his waist as his strong, muscular arms lifted her off her feet. Her fingers convulsively gripped his shoulders, and she shivered when she felt the cool metal of the front door against her bare back. "Oh, God, baby ... that feels incredible," she cried softly. "Oh, God, I missed you so much!" Doug could only grunt in reply, marveling at how wonderful she felt around him, so soft and hot and tight and wet, reveling in the pleasure they were giving one another; and then her barely audible whimpering that indicated she was about to come, the tremble of her body against his and the clench of her muscles as she came, sighing his name as she did so; her exquisite tightness around him triggering his own strong climax; then the slow, blissful slide to the foyer floor where their clothes lay in jumbled piles.

Elizabeth sighed again, looked at him and grinned. "Wow," she whispered as she snuggled against him, "there's a lot to be said for two weeks apart." Doug laughed at this, wrapped his arm around her, and kissed her temple. "Jesus, E," he joked, "I don't think I've been that horny since I was a teenager."

"You don't say," she joked back, dropping a small, soft kiss on his shoulder.

At this, Elizabeth is jolted out of her reverie in the parking lot of the fast food place where she'd stopped for a diet Coke and a bathroom break. "Oh, my God," she laughs when she realizes she'd spent fifteen minutes sitting in her Jeep fantasizing about Doug. "If I keep this up, I'll never get to the shore." With that, she starts the car, and drives away.

After arriving at the townhouse around five-thirty, Elizabeth calls Doug to let him know she's gotten there safely (he doesn't answer so she leaves a voice mail message), then freshens up and walks to a restaurant six blocks away at 94th Street and Coastal Highway. As she eats a quick meal of crab bisque and a garden salad and sips at a glass of chardonnay, she makes a small grocery list.

An hour later, she's back at the townhouse, having stopped for some basic staples at the nearby grocery store -- they'll get more stuff once Doug gets to Ocean City the next day -- and after everything is put away, she grabs a couple beers and goes upstairs to the deck off the master bedroom so she can watch the sun set over the bay. Her cell phone rings just as she cracks open a beer and she smiles when she sees Doug's number on the display. "Hello," she purrs in greeting.

"Hi there. How's it going?"

"Good, and you?"

"Good." A pause, and she can hear the smile in his voice when he asks, "Where are you?"

"Outside, on the upstairs deck. Going to watch the sunset."

"What are you wearing?" Elizabeth giggles at this, then coyly replies, "Khaki Ralph Lauren shorts, pink t-shirt. No shoes. I am at the shore, you know."

"Bra and panties?"

"Of course."

"What color?"

"White satin. Victoria's Secret."

"Sounds sexy." Doug pauses again, then asks "Miss me?"

"Of course," Elizabeth repeats.

"How much?"

"So much," she tells him, her voice husky.

"Okay. Just checking," he replies nonchalantly. Another brief silence, then "Where are you?" she wants to know.

"Living room sofa."

"Do you miss me?"

"Yeah. I can't wait to see you tomorrow."

"Same here." He's quiet for a moment, then he asks, "So, Elizabeth. What do you do when you miss me, and can't have me?" Elizabeth knows where Doug's going with this and grins mischievously. "I pleasure myself," she answers coyly, her voice silky. She loves having phone sex with him and knows the feeling is mutual.

"Will you do it for me now?" She finishes her beer and opens the other one before replying. "But you'll be seeing me tomorrow, Doug," she teases. "Surely you can wait to see it up close and personal then."

"No, E. I can't."

"Then just picture me doing it."

"Not good enough." Elizabeth hears the impatience in his voice and decides to stop teasing him. "All right," she tells him, "you can have your way." She thinks for a moment, takes a swig of beer, and then lies down on the lounge chair in the middle of the deck, where she can't be seen. "Ready, baby?" she wants to know.

"Yeah."

"All right: like I said, I'm on the upstairs deck, completely alone, and there's no one around. And the entire drive down here all I could think about was you and what we're going to do this weekend, what you're going to do to me ... and I got so turned on I couldn't stand it. I was so tempted to pull over and finish myself off but I didn't want to run the risk of getting caught."

"Go on," Doug murmurs.

Her right hand rises to fondle her left breast through the soft cotton of her t-shirt, the way he sometimes does when he wants to initiate sex with her. "What are you doing now, Elizabeth?" he asks her.

"Playing with my breasts," she tells him.

"Over or under your shirt?"

"Over."

"I want your hand under your shirt. And undo your bra."

"All right," Elizabeth says again. She puts down the phone, quickly removes her t-shirt and bra, then gets back on the line. "I'm completely topless, baby," she breathes.

"Go on," he orders her.

"So my hand's back on my ... what do you call them? My little lovelies?"

"Yeah -- your little lovelies."

"Right -- so I'm rubbing then the way you do, although you do it much, much better ... pinching then rubbing my nipples, and it feels so good, baby. Can you picture them getting hard for you, Doug?"

"Uh huh." He shifts uncomfortably in his seat and his manhood starts to swell in his pants as he envisions Elizabeth gently fondling herself. "Go on," he repeats. Elizabeth groans softly as she continues rubbing and squeezing her breasts, then begins telling him what's she's doing as she does it. "Now my hand's sliding down my stomach to the waistband of my shorts, then back up again ... I'm not sure if I should keep going, what if someone hears? Although that might add to the excitement," she giggles.

"Keep going, E," Doug tells her, his voice roughened with desire.

"Okay." Elizabeth takes a deep breath, then continues. "I'm moving my fingers back and forth over the front of my shorts, back and forth and up and down, and I'm wishing so much that it's your big strong hand touching me there ... oh, so much!"

"Unzip your shorts," he says, as his hands undo his pants and remove them. "Now what are you doing?"

"My hand is on the crotch of my panties," she murmurs, "rubbing me through them and oh God I'm so hot thinking of you, wanting you here with me, wanting you so badly it hurts." Hurts me too, he thinks ruefully as he strokes himself through his boxer shorts and thinks of her slender, delicate fingers stroking herself through the thin material of white satin panties. She doesn't speak for a moment or two as her fingers trail eagerly over her sex, but her breathing has become slightly labored, the way it does when she anticipates the sweet release of her climax, knowing it is not far off.

Then she asks, "Shall I take off my panties?"

"YES," Doug groans as he removes his underwear. He pictures her hooking her thumbs into the waistband of her tiny white panties, her back arching and her hips rising slightly so she can pull them over her nicely muscled thighs and down her calves; and once they're off they're jauntily flung aside. "Okay, baby," Elizabeth coos, "now I'm totally naked, and my feet are on either side of the chair I'm lying on, so my legs are completely spread open for you. Are you ready?"

"Keep going," he commands her. Elizabeth draws another deep breath and resumes stroking herself -- and telling him exactly what she's doing and how it feels. "Oh, Doug," she murmurs, "now my fingers are rubbing my clit, and it feels incredible." She makes the small sounds of delight that he likes hearing when he's fondling -- or fucking -- her, because whatever he's doing he knows he's doing it right. Her sign of approval, as it were.

Another small sound, and then she says, "And now I'm fingering myself, I've got two fingers in and I'm sliding them in and out and my God I wish they were your fingers." Elizabeth falls quiet again for a moment, then begins groaning softly; with this Doug knows her climax is imminent, so he increases the pace at which his hand strokes his shaft. In his mind's eye he sees Elizabeth's hand pumping her sex, and it arouses him even more.

With a whimper she adds softly, "I'm still fingering myself, and stroking my clit with my thumb; can you picture that, Doug? Do you see me playing with myself?"

"Yes," he groans.

"And I'm thinking of you watching me, and playing with yourself, your big hand moving up and down your cock, oh my God your incredible cock, and it's turning me on even more." She gasps, then tells him in a high-pitched voice, "Oh, Doug ... this is it! I'm coming!"

"Me too," Doug replies, and he groans again as he comes, accompanied by Elizabeth's frenzied panting, then a sharp inhalation of breath at her intense orgasm.

They both fall silent for a minute or two, then Elizabeth asks, "How was that, baby?"

"Amazing," he replies, and she giggles. "I should probably let you go so we can both clean up," she tells him. "But before I do, when do you think you'll get here tomorrow?"

"I've got appointments till three, then I'll need to drop my samples and laptop off at home before heading down there. Probably not till after seven."

"Okay," she tells him. "I'll be sure to be here for you." She giggles again then adds, "I can't wait to see you tomorrow, Doug."

"Me either," he replies. "I'll see you then."

"See you. And drive carefully."

"I will, E. Bye for now."

"Bye-bye." With that, Elizabeth disconnects the call, dresses quickly, and then resumes watching the sunset, a contented grin on her face.

* * *

For his part, Doug retrieves his discarded pants and boxer shorts from the floor, and heads upstairs for a quick shower. As he soaps up, he thinks of Elizabeth and the incredible phone sex they'd just had. The things he wants to do with her, to her, when he sees her Friday night. The way he imagined her fingers and hands moving over herself. The voracious look, like that of a starving wild animal, crossing her face as she neared her climax, and eventually came.

Inspiration suddenly strikes, and an idea begins to form in his mind.

After toweling off, Doug throws on a t-shirt and sweat shorts, and goes downstairs to place a few phone calls.

* * *

A furious pounding on the front door wakes Elizabeth from a sound sleep; she had dozed off on the living room sofa after a hot bath and two glasses of red wine in front of the television. Puzzled and slightly alarmed she calls out "Who's there?" when she realizes how late it is. She gasps sharply with surprise and relief when she hears Doug's voice respond, "It's me."

She fairly races to the front door; her trembling fingers throw the deadbolt, and she opens the door to let him in, smiling broadly as he bursts into the entryway. Her cheerful greeting is cut off when Doug winds his strong arms around her slender waist and wrenches her against him for a hot, open-mouthed kiss. "Oh, baby," she groans softly when she comes up for air. "What're you doing here? I thought you had appointments tomorrow."

"I cancelled them. I couldn't wait to be here with you," he admits. "Thinking about you playing with yourself earlier today was driving me crazy." Another long, slow kiss, then his lips move to her ear and he starts murmuring all the deliciously naughty things he wants to do to her during their weekend together. "That all sounds good," Elizabeth tells him with a giggle. "But don't you think we should shut and lock the door first?"

QBeeKay
QBeeKay
9 Followers