Here's How

Story Info
Mom and imposing son.
6.6k words
4.32
70.4k
57
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Suburb
Suburb
1,024 Followers

This story, as is all stories, isn't written for everyone. If you enjoyed it, thank you very much and you're welcome. If not, thank you for visiting.

*****

I did the dandiest thing. I went on a cruise with my son. First one I've ever been on but I've seen a lot of videos about what's there and the places they go and what they do. We had dinner with the captain. Of course there were a lot of other people there so it was more or less a sales thing but everything was delicious. I actually swam in a swimming pool on a ship on the ocean. How's that for weird. Had some booze too. I like booze but not too much. I'm 52 but I get around good so we got in some nice dancing and I got handed off fairly quick so the kid and I didn't dance all that much.

His name isn't kid. He got the Durango Kid on his mind when he was young so we called him kid but not all the time, just every now and then so he could remember. His name is Michael. I've heard him called Mike but I try to get Michael more in his mind. He's 22. There are a lot of very nice gentlemen on those cruises. Michael said he expected me to disappear for a night or two. Well I did think about maybe an afternoon. They were some really nice gentlemen for that but I didn't. Michael and I stayed in the same room. We do that whenever we can when we travel. He takes one bed and I take the other.

I saw him dancing with some nice young ladies but he didn't disappear for a night or two either. I don't know about the afternoons and didn't note any indications. Sometimes I'm nosey. It's fun being nosey. He didn't ask me to stay away from the room for a while either. I wouldn't have minded. Maybe he didn't want to ask. We spent two days getting home from the ship. We ran all over the place and had a lot of fun but we finally got back so he could get back to work. He works on his education when he's not actually at work but he doesn't seem to be in any hurry about finishing up for his degree.

He does air conditioning. Designing a system for a place and installing and all that. He's quite good at it. He certainly has this house nice and cool and another system altogether for his place, as he calls it. He has the attic and the space above the garage. The attic is as big as the house so he has a full house floor plus the garage space and it's a two car garage. He has a kitchen and everything else. He could take that whole floor and set it on the ground and it'd be a complete full house and not small. He has three staircases from there to downstairs and one of them goes right down to the garage. He had it finished off the way he wanted it. It took a long time.

He pays me rent but I opened up a separate account and put his name on it too and I deposit all his checks in that account so when I go it'll be his. I put money in and take some out so he doesn't get suspicious but I'm careful to leave his there. I have my moments. He wants to take me to this nude beach. He wants to get me matched up or something or other. I've had a lot of life and I'm happy. Besides, I don't want to walk around with a nude son. That's crazy.

Anyway, that's more or less what got us to where we are. We spend a lot of time around each other. He doesn't cave man it upstairs all the time or be reclusive. I was mixing up a cake and he sauntered into the kitchen and put his arm around my shoulder. I kept working but looked at him. I finally gave him a blank look and he took his arm back and sauntered out. I finished the cake and put it in the oven but was wondering about Michael.

I found him reading and said, "Did you need something?"

"No," he said. "I was trying something out." He didn't say what.

I said, "What were you trying out?"

"I wanted to see what a female's reaction would be if I put an arm around her shoulder," he said. "That's all."

"Michael, if you were fishing and got a really big fish and a female put her arm around your shoulder would you let the fish go and go with it?"

"No," he said. "I wouldn't."

"I was making a cake," I said. "If it was on a moon lit night or the lights were down and it was warm and dreamy and quiet and a male did that to me I would respond differently. More personal. More intimate."

"Ok," he said. "Dumb, huh?"

"You create the mood and let it work in your favor," I said. He quietly closed his book and put his arm around my shoulder and pulled me in to his side. My head naturally lay on his shoulder. There weren't that many lights on, just one for his reading. It was quiet and evening time, dark out. It was nice. He was doing it again. I opened my eyes and sat up and said, "Like that. That would work fine. Why did you want to know in the first place?"

"I'm interested in girls and I'm trying to hone my approach," he said. "I found out what I needed to know. See, it worked. Now I know."

I thought about that. A young man does need to find these things out. I was glad to help. The next time he tried it I was rearranging books on the book shelves. He came up behind me and slipped his arms around my waist. I smiled at myself and reached my hands up and back to his cheeks. My loose short blouse pulled up and his hands were on my bare skin. I instinctly didn't like that and turned around, not too fast. I didn't want to alarm him. But now I had him front on. Old saying. When I turned around my arms went around his neck out of old habits and we fell towards each other. He was taller than I was so my head was lower than his. I felt him coming in on me. He was down but not fully flexible and there was a little pressure from him.

I was hoping he was thinking about the girl or girls he was after, trying these things out, rather than after me. I was still a woman so there might have been an inkling. I didn't want to press the situation so I kissed his cheek and let off some. I did like his hands spread out down low on my back. Maybe he needed to see about that so I let myself back in some. He seemed even less flexible. We hugged some and kept going like that and his fingers got me, right in my pants. He was flipping a finger back and forth across the dip up at the top.

I let him go on until I couldn't and said, "Michael, I'm your mother."

He stopped after a moment and pulled his fingers out and said, "That is absolutely not my fault." He kissed me on the forehead and smiled and said 'thank you' and went off somewhere in the house.

About two hours later he found me again and said, "Could we do that again. I missed judging passion. Just forgot to check."

I didn't want his hands on my bare stomach so I stayed face on and said, "Sure. When you're done you've gotta tell me how you judged the passion."

I wrapped his neck which got my blouse up again and he went around my waist to my back with both hands. My head was tilted up to get beside his and we were together. He hugged me for a little while, getting in the mood or getting the courage. I didn't know which. Then he went slowly down in my pants again. What the heck was wrong with going on the outside of my pants. This time he went on down and spread his hand out down on the middle of my buns. He had to be just above my butt itself right on my bare skin. I feigned a slight hug to get my hips open a little more. I didn't run into his feet with mine.

He liked my hug and pressed me in a little more on my buns. He was noticeable in front but he was hanging down so was coming up under me in one side of his pants. I didn't think he actually cared or noticed when that happened. His attention was elsewhere and that was male instinct and reaction. I knew a lot about that. One of his fingers was pressing against the edge of one side of my butt crack then the other, threatening to stretch it open. I let out a soft sex moan and he kept it up a little more and I did it again.

He gave me a really nice hug and slowly pulled his hand out and we parted and he said, "Yes, ok, thanks. That was great. It works really well doesn't it? I could read your passion easily. I wasn't sure I could." He didn't tell me how he did.

I smiled and nodded and he went off somewhere in the house. Not many men can leave me in that state and walk off. There's a great danger of severe bodily harm in that. It's a good thing he's my son and just learning. By the time Jed, my husband and Michael's father, was 22 he knew not to stop. I totally forgot what I was about to do so I watched tv and relaxed with a spritzer. I wasn't going to let him do what Jed did anyway but it sure was fun.

One night before bed he said, "Let me ask you this. How do you get from a little bit to a lot of bit? Does that make sense?"

"Sure," I said. "You want me to tell you how to seduce. I can't. Your desires and instincts can. It's like driving. You have to learn how to drive. You have to get a license to drive, and you have to be very careful not to get a ticket when driving. It's costly. Somewhere in that process you clong on to a girl."

"Well, I'm in the process of learning how to drive," he said. "You seem to be responding. I haven't asked but do you mind too much me trying these things out on you. I thought maybe you might be amused and enjoy it some and get a kick out of my antics. I'm having a great time. You're a very comfortable adversary. It's kind of easy for me to give you a little more than I was planning on or maybe you were expecting. That helps."

I gave him a quick peck right on his lips, smiled, and went to bed. Now I wish it was on his cheek. I may have accidentally given him a message or something. Michael and I oddly had the habit of going to bed almost the same time each night. Years of habit, no particular reason. The very next night when we cut out the lights in the den he wrapped his arms around my waist again, from behind. I didn't turn around because I didn't want to present him something for his something. His hands slipped up under my top on my bare stomach. I tilted my head back into him and felt his something on my backside.

He was fairly excited and pointed up rather than down below. Well, he wouldn't get near my something in that state besides he felt good there and I kind of appreciated it. I didn't have anything to do with my arms and hands so I put my hands on the back of his. Not down near his fingers but more up towards the back of his hand and wrist. That left him in control. I learned that a long time ago. He hugged and moved his hips around just enough to show me his mettle then he moved his hands out on my hips and hooked my shorts and pants and pushed them down towards the bottom of my buns and stopped and got back on my stomach. I didn't want them to fall down to my ankles so I shuddered left and right and got my legs out to hold them up. Now I was fairly open. That was dumb.

I wasn't all that stunned. There wasn't any way he could see down there so I keep mostly still. I was breathing and wondering and deciding and thinking about it and he slipped his fingers down on each side and found the inside of my hips and stayed there. The little valleys on either side of the flavor of the month. I had full pubic hair. I've never shaved. He pressed his fingers sideways towards each other and bunched up my vulva. He moved down an inch or so and did it again, my hands went down with his like I was guiding him. When he squeezed me in where my clit was I got out a moan and he kissed my neck.

He did that beside my pee place and twice more and finished up at my vagina. I could feel the pressure right where I wanted it. He let off and slowly ran his hands up to the top and did it a few more times then came back up to my stomach then pulled my pants and shorts back up. We stood like that for a few minutes and enjoyed the results. I sure did. He kissed me on the neck again and said, 'good night', and waited until I started for bed before he did. Wow, my son played in my pubic hair. Not right on but enough.

If there's anything I absolutely love to do is get my pants off and get my vibrators out and do myself silly. I think I got four orgasms out of it before I stopped and went to sleep. It was the most erotic time I've had in many moons. He worked until 3:30 or 4:00 in the afternoon and from 6:00 until about 7:00 or 7:30 on his studies and we went to bed at 11:30 every night normally so most of his antics were in the evening which is a more romantic time anyway. I was anxious about the next time he wanted to try something out mostly because what else is there he can do to me for that. He's been there. Nowhere left to go. I'm an open book.

It was almost 9:00 in the evening. He said, "Hey, you want to lounge around on the sofa?"

Lately I've been taken to wearing lighter bras. Just around the house. If I'm going out I go change. The light ones support me very nicely but are much thinner and flexible and have a very good air flow. I also wear panties about the same and they don't rub me on either side of my crotch. They're more like little pants with actual legs. They only hang down a little ways but are really comfortable. I wear loose, nicely designed long flowing slacks too, usually with a matching top. I keep my wardrobe up. Lounging around on the sofa with Michael is going to give him a normal eye image but he's going to have a soft loose woman on his hands. I hadn't figured on this. I didn't know what he had in mind.

I smiled trying to figure out what to say and sat up on the edge of the lounger. Bad move. He got right up and held his arms out. I accidentally said 'sure' by sitting up. He got my hand and led me over to the sofa. Without letting my hand go he lay on the sofa, on a pillow, on his left side against the back and pulled me gently down. I lay down with my back to him, head on the same pillow level with his. An arm came right around my waist right up under on my bare stomach again. I think he had a thing for bare stomachs or it's becoming his starting place.

His knee came forward against the back of my legs and I Instinctly lifted my leg and he went right through. I was open with his thigh between mine. That was fast. He was working me high and low. Well, the whole thing felt really good. I liked the heck out of this. His lower arm was under my neck but quite comfortable. He kissed my ear. I felt his breath on it too. His hand was moving slowly around my stomach the whole time. It was really intimate with him stretched out like this. I could do this for a while easily. I closed my eyes and enjoyed everything. A couple of minutes, or maybe more, I felt a finger touch the bottom of my breast. Maybe an accident. Then again. Then the other. No accident.

I didn't say anything. I didn't even moan but my eyes were still closed. He touched my breast a little higher up. Then the other. A few moments of that and his hand slid slowly right up on. Right across my nipple. I breathed a little harder and it pushed into his hand. I didn't care. He could play with my breasts all he wanted. I let him go on with both breasts and I slipped my hand up and undid my bra. It hooked in front. That got him. He took a deep breath. Girls like to play too. He got to my lower nipple first and trained himself what to do gauge by my reactions. I was very specific with my moans. I trained him as best as I could.

He followed directions and when he got to the other nipple I let him loose on his own and he remembered everything perfectly. I caught myself squeezing his thigh between mine and noted his thigh was a little higher up now. Not pressing in but oh so close. 'Nowhere left to go' was totally out the window. He had both sides of my bra folded way back near my sides.

He said, "I like doing this but am I accessing your body too much?"

"It's erotic," I said. "But that's what you want to happen. I'm still good with the rest so far."

He didn't say anything to that and I felt his hand slide down along my side and hip to the top of my leg and back. Then he hooked my slacks and started pushing them down off my hip. He reached across my stomach and did the other side. I didn't have to lift up, they just slid right under me. I was bare from my stomach down to my crotch. He still couldn't see me so I let him go on. He's had his fingers and hands down in on either side so that wasn't virgin territory, so to speak. Absolutely totally involuntary my hand fell down between us right on his dick. My eyes popped open in panic but I didn't go all concrete on him. I closed my eyes and left my hand there. He didn't push against me or anything.

He did kiss my neck again. I squeezed his dick for that. I was very careful not to go up and down on his dick or go for the head. He was quite hard and up his center. I did pull it out some so it was against my buns but I let it poke through my hand. He had his hand sliding down my bare hip and onto my thigh and back. He curled over where he had previously been a few times and teased me. I liked that too. He didn't actually get on top of anything but my pubic hair got a good workout high and low on the sides.

What he did that I really enjoyed was get way up on my breasts and nipples and slide his hand all the way down below my crotch on the front of my hip. It was like I was totally nude, which I almost was. I almost undid my blouse and almost turned over on my back. I didn't know what that would tell him so didn't. I actually had to fight with myself over that. He tilted me over a little towards the floor and slid both hands down on my buns and got my pants and slacks and pulled them up and tried to get them arranged. I turned over on my back and lifted my hips up and got everything straightened. I'm sorry I had to let his dick go for that. He only had his knit house shorts on, nothing on underneath.

We had something to drink and smiled and did that shy stuff and eventually went to bed. Me mine and him his. He was really good at pulling a girl's pants down. If he kept that up he would do fine. About noon on Friday we left on an overnight trip to see my brother and sister who still lives in my hometown. We have three favorite places to spend the night on the way and back and rotate among them. When evening came we checked in and actually got our favorite room in the back. Quieter. Luggage in and open and we went out to eat.

When we got back I got my stuff and headed for the bathroom. I took my shower and was thinking of dressing for bed back in with Michael. I thought that was a little too blatant so I put on my gown in the bathroom. Michael showered and came out with briefs on.

He said, "Just for a turnaround, would you like to do anything in particular tonight?"

I wasn't quite expecting that invitation. I said, "If you don't mind I would like to play with you for a while."

He smiled and turned the lights out and slipped his briefs off and got in his bed on this side so I would have the advantage. I went around and got on the other side and moved over. He was on his back near the edge. He was giving me room. I kissed him, lightly, and kissed his nipple and down his stomach and lay my head on the top of hip. By the time I got a hand under his sack he was mostly fully up. I was stretched out at an angle away from him. I slid my head down closer and he was right there in front.

I kneaded his sack and up and down to the head and all over the head and back down and all around. I got my lower arm over his stomach so I had two hands to use and that lifted me up so he was just below my nose. There's always light coming in the curtains in motels and I could see him enough for a little detail. I just wanted to run my hands all over his dick and watch me doing it. Any girl would go bonkers to get his dick. I hadn't planned on doing anything else. He was nude and I only had on a short gown which was up around my waist and my tits were almost on either side of his dick. At least the top part.

I wish he had let me take his briefs down. I got some fingers down below his sack and under and in the bottom of his butt crack and pressed and pulled all the way back up then started rubbing him up and down just past where his dick disappeared. My tongue got on the head first. Going down under the ridge with my tongue got my lips on the head. From there it was old habits again. I was very slowly and very softly letting him feel the warmth and moisture and flexibility and softness of my lips and mouth and tongue. Sometime during that I started jacking him up and down just a little for fun. My left hand was down under his sack.

Suburb
Suburb
1,024 Followers
12