Here's Lookin' At You

Story Info
New neighbors provide a new adventure.
1.6k words
4.32
20.1k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/28/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sar1953
sar1953
32 Followers

It was six months almost to the day from the time I shared with you the first threesome that Ellen and I ever encountered. Yes it was wonderful and, as mentioned previously, it still provides us many memories and has been the launching point for unbelievable sex between us since then. But, the great thing about unexpected events, especially when it comes to sex, is that it's unexpected!

We recently purchased a new home in Southwest Florida that's part of a gated golf and tennis community. The home is beautiful as is the club's grounds. We found the physical part of the move to be exhausting and fun at the same time. We started our transition on Sunday so by Tuesday we were ready to stay close to home for dinner and decided to go to the club's bar for Tuesday Night Burgers.

It was our first time in the bar area and we knew no one; but, we're very comfortable with one another and the setting was fine with us. We had a couple of drinks- wine for me and peach martinis for Ellen- when a couple approached to introduce themselves and welcome us to the community.

In their 40s, Sandi and Derek are much younger than we and make a really attractive couple. Although in our 60s no one would ever guess and we definitely don't act our age! We never wanted to be tagged as "old farts"! So we all sat together, introduced ourselves, talked about the community and its available activities and everyone seemed to genuinely enjoy the next 2 hours.

We left together and when we reached our cars the girls each pecked the others' cheeks and did the same to the guys. About an hour after getting home the phone rang and it was Sandi. She wanted to thank us for a fun night, congratulated us on our new house; and, asked if we would like to join them and a few friends at their home on Saturday. We were told to dress casually and to come early. Ellen accepted the invite right away.

We got to their home at 5:30PM and were greeted warmly by Sandi. As we were walking to the lanai Sandi whispered to Ellen that it wouldn't be out of the realm of possibility that this could be a rowdy crowd and that if we were embarrassed or uncomfortable that we could leave at any time and that neither she nor Derek would be offended. We thanked her for the head's-up and didn't give it a second thought.

Sandi provided quite an understatement! About an hour into the evening our host announced that the spa and pool on the patio was available; and, for those who preferred, porn it would be on the TV in the great room. Ellen and I looked at each other and didn't know what to expect. Immediately following Sandi's announcement we noticed that some of the women began to walk around in various forms of undress: some topless, a couple bottomless and several completely nude- all heading toward the pool. Guys being guys either stayed in their burms or stripped down. It was fun taking in all of these younger people: lots of eye candy for both the men and their wives.

After her threesome experience the sights didn't shock Ellen but I don't think she was ready for it all. I, on the other hand, was lovin' it! After a few minutes Ellen said that she felt a little uncomfortable with the scene and wanted to leave. I didn't press the issue and took her home.

While alone in our place we started to reflect on everyone's bodies: big tits, little tits, bushy pussies, completely bald pussies, long dicks, short dicks, fat and skinny dicks, some circumcised others not and most in various stages of erection. There was a lot to talk about- it all led to a pretty hot and heavy evening for us. The next day Sandi stopped by our house to offer an explanation and apology if she and her guests offended us in any way. We assured her that we were fine and, now that we knew what to expect, at some point in the future would like to try it again. No harm, no foul.

The following weekend the four of us got together for dinner and, wouldn't you know it, the conversation led right back to the party. Sandi and Derek then told us that they were closet exhibitionists and voyeurs. Ellen was shocked and I was thrilled! They then began to further confide that they wanted to talk openly to us about their sex life and proceeded to tell us about a number of things that they've done as a couple over the years to spice up their marriage of 18 years. After sharing several erotic and graphic stories they got down to the point of telling us all of this. They wanted to know if we would watch them have sex.

Ellen, never one to make a snap decision said that she had to think about it. I on the other hand was ready at any time- even within 5 minutes of the conversation! They said that they understood and would love to hear back from us within the next couple of days.

Once again Ellen and I were faced with another "conversation". I was hard the whole time we were talking about it and had butterflies in my stomach; Ellen the naysayer was not nearly as thrilled. It's now time to tell you about Sandi and Derek's appearances: Sandi is 5'3 about 120 pounds, natural breasts that I would guess to be a full C cup, very nice hips and legs and she has a wonderful ass. Quite frankly she's not beautiful in a classic sense but she is a very attractive and sensual blonde who has a great body to go along with her personality. I can tell you I doubt that anyone would walk away from her! Derek also is not classically handsome but he's well built, has an engaging smile and is a helluva nice, quiet and unassuming guy.

I didn't try to coerce or put Ellen under duress but presented a rational assessment of the situation that she listened to intently without much commentary. We ended our talk with no resolution, until that is around 3AM when Ellen rolled over to my side of the bed and said: "Ah, what the hell, let's do it! It might be fun."

The next day Ellen shared the decision with Sandi and set a date for the next weekend at their home at 7PM. Be there or be square- we were there. We chatted, had some nervous laughter, enjoyed a couple of drinks each to calm down and we all adjourned to their bedroom. Although Ellen and I were sitting on the edge of their bed it was as if we weren't even in the room. Sandi and Derek embraced, kissed and began feeling each other up over their clothes. They then began to disrobe one another until Sandi stepped back to take her own clothes off. Derek did the same. Once nude they embraced and kissed more intimately and, when completely nude, lay on the bed facing one another. We moved to the small sofa facing the bed. Sandi began playing with Derek's cock which we now saw for the first time- it was a lot like mine, 6 or 7 inches and thick but not as meaty as mine. Sandi was completely shaved and Derek was fingering her and playing with her clitoris. Sandi's motion was slow and deliberate and Derek was really hard. They kissed some more and we could hear that familiar sloshing sound, as Sandi's pussy was really getting moist.

Derek lifted himself and put Sandi on her knees with that great ass sticking up in the air. He got behind her, reached around and gently began to massage her tits and massive nipples. He then inserted his cock and really began pounding her. Sandi was moaning her appreciation in between her erotic sex talk. At this point I turned to Ellen and saw that, although fully dressed, she had one hand down her shorts and under her panties rubbing her pussy and another hand inside her shirt playing with her right breast. That put me right over the edge!

Derek and Sandi continued their lovemaking: moving to a 69 position, with Sandi on top, and Derek began to passionately kiss and lick Sandi's pussy and anal area while Sandi was slurping on Derek's cock. After a few minutes of that they got into the missionary position and continued to fuck for another 30-35 minutes until their orgasms and climaxes reached a crescendo: Sandi was begging Derek to cum all over her and he happily obliged! Sandi had cum on her pussy, her belly, her tits and her neck. She looked ravishing.

Although still dressed as all of this was going on, I reached over and began to caress Ellen's body. I kissed her breasts through her blouse, put my hand down her panties and joined her as she rubbed her clit and gently rubbed her silky thighs. I wanted her totally aroused as she and I were watching our friends. By the time Sandi and Derek were done Ellen and I were both really hot and hungry and couldn't wait to get home. We thanked Sandi and Derek for sharing their lovemaking with us, gave them hugs and kisses (on the lips this time) and hustled outta there to get home to our own lovemaking session, which was "off the charts".

The next day Sandi called not only to thank us again for observing them and making their night of passion so wonderful but also to ask Ellen if next month she and I would reciprocate and permit Sandi and Derek to watch us as we made love. Here we go again, another "conversation"! Whatever the decision, you'll be the first to know!

sar1953
sar1953
32 Followers