Here's Where the Fun Begins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I arrived at the hotel fifteen minutes early, as I planned. I slipped into the ladies room to touch up my makeup and then headed for the bar to get a strong drink to fortify my courage. Heads swiveled about as I entered the room, something that I wasn't quite prepared for. I knew I looked great, but that was for Larry. I hadn't occurred to me that every man I encountered would be drooling. I sat down at the bar and within seconds had two offers of a drink. I declined, telling them that I was waiting for my husband. Those two backed off, but soon there were more. I quickly finished my vodka and orange, and went out to the lobby and sat down on one of the large, comfy couches.

I didn't have to wait long. Larry emerged from the hall near the elevator bank and spotted me immediately. The look on his face when I stood was priceless. He was trying to say hello, but couldn't quite get it out. Finally he spit it out, "Good Lord, Marilyn. You look... incredible!"

I'm sure I blushed as stepped up to him and hooked my arm through his and aimed him toward the restaurant.

Once we were seated, Larry had himself back under control. "I'm sorry if I seemed a little taken aback. I expected you to show up dressed as you were at the office. I hope I didn't embarrass you."

The waiter stepped up to the table and Larry turned his attention to him. After ordering drinks and a couple of light appetizers we resumed talking, and I was relieved that the topic had changed. The time wasn't right to tell him why I was dressed the way I was.

A short time later, we ordered. The food was served and it was wonderful, as Larry had promised it would be. We sat back and picked up an earlier conversation. Several times during the meal, I caught Larry eying me, subtly, of course.

Over a liqueur, he looked at me intensely, then shook his head. "Marilyn, you are absolutely stunning tonight, and I can't understand how your husband lets you out of his sight looking so good. I don't know if you've noticed, but every man who's seen you since we walked in here has been captivated.

I'm sure I blushed deep red at the compliment. Now time to spring my trap.

"Thank you, Larry. My husband hasn't seen me in this dress. I bought it especially for tonight."

"You see," I paused and took a deep breath, "Don and I have a bit of an arrangement..."

I let him digest that statement for a few seconds, then continued, "If the opportunity arises, we're free to see other people, as long as the other knows."

Larry had a pretty good poker face, but his eyes gave him away, he understood and was not quite sure what to say.

After a short silence, he spoke. "Does that mean what I think it does? That you have... dalliances... with men other than your husband."

I laughed, "Larry, I can honestly say I've never heard that word used anywhere other than in old romance novels. But yes, that's what I'm saying."

His eyebrows went up much like the lingerie saleswoman's had. "Would I be presumptuous to think that you're here this evening to dally with me?"

I laughed again. "That's pretty much the idea." I paused and looked at him much more seriously. "There's one thing I have to ask before we go any further. Is it likely to cause any problems at home? I cheated on my husband once and I know what grief it can cause."

The question prompted a chuckle from Larry, which I thought was a little odd. "No, that won't a problem at all." he stopped for a moment and then carried on.

"And the reason I say that is, that Holly is two things. First, she's a very practical woman," he paused, and composed his thoughts for a second, then continued, "I didn't have to travel much before I took on this position, and just after I started, she sat me down and told me that she knew there would be temptations out on the road, and she was OK with me having the occasional one night stand, as long as I came home to her when I was done, and just as importantly, that I didn't bring home any nasty diseases."

He paused again and smiled, "The other thing is that she has a particular kink. Holly's a voyeur. She gets off on watching other people having sex, which never happens to her, of course, other than watching the odd couple neck on the beach. Telling her about my trysts is sort of voyeurism by proxy, and she gets very excited when I tell her about them, so I've promised to do that any time it happens. I should add that I don't have a woman in every town. In the seven years that I've been on the road, there have been a grand total of three women that I've been with, so I'm not exactly a Don Juan."

Larry went on, "Tell me more about how you and your husband decided to do this, and how it's working for you. Just so you don't think I'm prying, I'll tell you why I'm asking. Holly and I married quite young, and a couple of years ago, came to the conclusion that much of the spark, the romance, had gone out of our marriage. We're still deeply in love, and we knew that we couldn't expect to behave like newlyweds for twenty years, but still, we wanted it to be better, so we sat down and talked about ways to resolve the problem. We talked about lots of options, from acting out fantasies, to swapping and an open marriage. Some we tried, a bit of light bondage, watching adult movies, role playing. Some we weren't both comfortable with. Swapping seemed to be something that could work for us, but we just haven't had the opportunity to make it happen. Maybe we need to try what you and Don have done.

I thought for a short while, the replied. "First of all, the why of our decision, to give you a real short answer, is pretty much the same as yours. I mentioned that I had cheated on Don, and he thinks I did it for the excitement. So, we wanted to inject something into our relationship to light it up, so to speak, so that neither of us would be tempted to stray again. However, I can't say for sure that it's worked, because," I'm sure I blushed again, at least a little, "this is the first time..."

Larry gave me a warm smile. "Well, lovely Marilyn, I'm flattered to be your first. I only hope that I live up to your expectations." and he reached out and held my hand gently.

A short while later, Larry signed for the meal. Then he looked at me and took my hand again. "Shall we?"

We held hands like a couple of teenagers as we walked through the lobby, and into the elevator. It was quiet ride to the twelfth floor, just the two of us, arm in arm. I hoped my nervousness didn't show.

Once in the room, I turned and took him in my arms and we kissed deeply. When we broke apart, he guided me to a large wall mirror and stood behind me with his hands on my shoulders.

"You are absolutely stunning, Marilyn, stunning! Looking at you, I can't believe how fortunate I am that you've chosen me to share your love. Look at yourself too, not just the physical beauty, but what's inside. We've spent a lot of time talking and I know that you are beautiful inside as well. How I envy your husband."

Larry grinned, "Enough with the deep thoughts, I want your body." and he bent forward and kissed the nape of my neck, and a delicious shiver ran through me.

"I want you to watch my hands." He cupped my breasts through the silk, and squeezed them, gently at first, then more firmly. My nipples responded immediately by filling with blood and standing to attention inside the smooth bra. While his left hand continued to knead my breast, his right slowly moved down, across my stomach and hovered over my crotch for an instant before applying just the slightest pressure, just enough to tease. It made me shudder.

Kissing my neck again, he looked directly at me and said. "You look beautiful and elegant in this dress, but it's gotta go,,," and began unbuttoning it. While I was tempted to hurry things along by helping with buttons, I was reveling in the slow seductive pace we'd set, and watched him undo each one until he reached my waist. At that point, I simply shrugged the dress off my shoulders and it fell in a heap at my feet, revealing my red lingerie.

Honestly, I thought Larry's eyes were going to pop right out of his head. "My God," he whispered. "You are every man's wet dream. So very sexy!"

He embraced me from behind again, his arms wrapped around me, pulling me tight to his body. I could feel his cock, erect and very hard, pressing against my ass. He cupped my breasts, and then reached to undo the clasp between the cups. The bra fell away and his hands returned to my breasts, weighing each and squeezing them gently. When he grazed my hardened nipples lightly with his palms, my knees trembled.

"Beautiful." he whispered.

I watched, enthralled, as he fondled, squeezed, and stroked my smooth, full tits. He deliberately avoided my sensitive nipples, and when he grasped them and pinched them just enough to give me a delicious touch of pain, I groaned and shook.

"Jesus, Larry, that feels good. Please do it again... a bit harder. Oh, shit!"

He was definitely doing the right things, and he wasn't immune to them either. I still could feel him nudging my backside, and he was even harder than before. I could hardly to wait to have him inside me.

After several more minutes of sweet torture, he shifted his focus. While one hand stayed on my breast, the other headed south, slipping inside my sexy red panties. My eyes were riveted to the reflection in the mirror as his finger slid easily between my lips and into my dripping cleft. I shook. He stroked upwards over my clit, and my legs simply gave away as I moaned. So intense! It was fortunate that Larry had his arms around me, or I'd have collapsed on the floor. Holding me me to him, he did it again. And then again. I was delirious.

"You're so wet. My hand is soaked to the wrist. I think we need to use all this lubrication for its intended purpose." He turned me away from the mirror and laid me gently on the bed.

While I lay back and watched, Larry undressed in front of me. Jacket, shirt, shoes and socks. I was holding my breath as he loosened his belt and lowered his zipper. He let his pants fall to the floor and stood there in his boxers, which were tented out and wet with his cock-drool.

He looked into my eyes and pushed his underwear down. I held his eyes for a few seconds, then refocused on the object of my desire. It was standing proud, the helmet purple with need.

He leaned over me and as I lifted to accommodate him, he relieved me of my soggy red panties. I moved to remove the stockings, but he stopped me.

"The stockings and garter are far too sexy. Leave them on. The thought of your silk clad legs wrapped around me makes me crazy." He looked down and stared at my waiting pussy, and it tingled with anticipation.

I slid back on the bed and lay back, opening myself as widely as possible,and held my arms out to him. "I need to have you in me," I purred.

Larry positioned himself between my thighs and I guided him in. We both groaned with pleasure as he sank fully into my slippery opening. "Oh, fuck! What a... hot pussy ...you have. God, feels so good."

"Feels good" didn't describe it by a long shot. I hadn't noticed when I looked at Larry's erection, but it was somewhat wider than I was accustomed to. I examined it closely later and found that it was shorter than my hubby's dick, and the head was about the same size, but it tapered out, and was quite thick at the base. Right where it hit my clit on every stroke.

It didn't take long at all before I was coming.

"Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck... FUCK MEEE LARRY." Oh Jesus! God damn it, FUCK ME!"

He was still hammering at my sloppy cunt, banging the base of that lovely thick cock against my clit.

I'm a one orgasm woman. Once and I'm done. Usually, that is. Being so excited and wrapped up in fucking Larry, I felt like I was building up to another one, a very strong one. Just a bit more to go when Larry groaned, "Oh, fuck, Marilyn. I'm gonna come. Is it OK to come.. Oh, fuck!.. inside you? Oh shit! Here it comes!"

I wrapped my legs around him so he wouldn't pull out. "Keep going, Larry. I'm just about there. God! Keep fucking me. Oh God! I'm... I'm.... Oh, fuck. YES, YES, YESSSS!

He collapsed on me, his head on my breast. Both of us were struggling to catch our breath. Finally he raised his head and looked at me. "You are magnificent, Marilyn. Lord, what a hot fuck you are!"

I clasped his head to my breast and replied. "You're not so bad yourself, mister."

I lay there recuperating and for the first time since dinner, I thought of my husband. What would he have thought of that hot sex had he been able to see it happen? He might be afraid that Larry and I had just raised the bar a notch. He had nothing to worry about, though. I'm a firm believer that you gather experiences in all facets of life and use those experiences to enhance your own life. I was sure that the good sex with Larry was going to translate into good sex for Don.

After laying together for a while, the puddle of come that had run out of me and and gathered in a pool under my ass was getting cold and uncomfortable. I asked Larry to roll off me, and I slipped into the bathroom and sat on the toilet to pee and let the rest of his ejaculation drain out my pussy. As I sat there, he came in and sat on the edge of the tub.

"Thank you, Marilyn. It's been a while since I've experienced such an intense lovemaking session. Holly is going to be super excited when I describe it to her. Will your hubby be OK with it?'

I smiled. "He will be, for sure. But you're talking like you're not wanting any more hanky-panky tonight. Aren't you up for more?"

He wiggled his flaccid dick at me. "Does it look like it to you?"

He laughed, then suggested, "But, if you're in no rush, after a little recovery time, I'll be as good as new."

"Good. Me too."

I took one of the thick fluffy bath sheets and laid it over the large wet spot on the bed, and stretched out, beckoning him to join me. We talked of inconsequential things while we alternately necked and rested. I don't know how long we lay there, but I could feel something stirring below, and I knew exactly what it was. I rolled back to look, and sure enough, Larry's cock was larger than it had been a short while ago. I gave it a gentle stroke and it twitched.

I knew what I wanted, and slid down the bed so I could take him in my mouth.

"Hmmm, tasty." He was still coated with our combined fluids, and was rather tangy, which only added to my excitement. I let my tongue dance around the head, and used it to stroke that sensitive spot on the underside. With each stroke, he twitched in my mouth. As I took him deeper, his thickness became apparent. My mouth just wouldn't open that wide, and my jaw ached from trying.

After sucking him for a time, Larry gently pulled away. "That feels far too good. I don't want to come in your mouth, at least not if you want me to fuck you again. And besides, I think it's time I got a little taste here, too."

He pulled me to the edge of the bed and knelt on the floor with his face between my thighs. God, the man was an expert at pleasuring a pussy with his mouth. After licking and sucking my labia, and drilling his tongue deep into my opening, he slid two fingers into me and curled them to stroke my G-spot. That had me going pretty good and then he attacked my clit with his tongue. I came so hard that I was sobbing from the intensity of my orgasm.

Larry nestled in beside me. "You OK?" he asked.

I took a deep breath. "I will be in a minute. Just let me relax a bit."

He stayed silently by my side until I calmed myself. "Thank you," I offered. "That was something else. You're pretty talented with that tongue of yours. You can eat my pussy any time you like."

"It was my pleasure. I really liked your reaction to it."

"I think that's worth a kiss," I told him, and rolled over on top of him, and kissed him deeply.

"Yum. My pussy's pretty tasty, no?"

"It's delicious. Now that my tongue is rested up, I could easily go for some more of it, you know."

We kissed for ages, me on top, and as we kissed, his prick nudged at my pussy. Knocking at the Gates of Heaven, I believe it's been called. I reached between us and parted my swollen lips and pushed down. His cock parted the walls of my vagina, rested there with just the smooth head lodged in me, until I looked at him, smiled and pushed myself down hard to drive that fat pecker as far into my hot box as it could go.

We both groaned with delight as we merged, cock into cunt. I sat up and straddled him, and rocked slowly to and fro. What a sensation! My clit, still sensitive from his enthusiastic licking, rubbed against the thick base of his erection.

The position I was in allowed me to lean forward and press my breasts into Larry's face, and he responded by giving each nipple a kiss or suck as it passed his mouth. Each time he did a little shock pulsed through me. Having come earlier, Larry was able to last considerably longer this time, and it was much more relaxed lovemaking. We stopped moving occasionally and I savoured the fullness in my pussy.

During one such pause, Larry grinned, "It's like I'm marinating in your hot, wet cunt. What a feeling!"

We continued on for a while, until Larry suggested a change of position. "What else turns you on?" he asked.

I didn't say anything, but instead, climbed off him and knelt on the bed with my ass in the air. "Do me doggy," I said. "I love it fast and hard. Fuck me, lover."

Rather than slide his cock back into me, he grabbed my cheeks and spread them and gave my asshole a quick lick.

I moaned out, "Oh, God, Larry, what are you doing?"

He didn't answer, but rather forced the point of his tongue directly into my anus. All I could do is push back hard against him . What a sensation!. I'd never felt those nerves stimulated in that way before,and it was fantastic.

All too soon, the feelings stopped as Larry straightened up and ran the head of his cock between my swollen lips and drilled it into me. Once again I pushed back, forcing his thickness to spread me open.

"Oh, fuck, that feels good!" I growled at Larry.

He responded by grasping my shoulders and pulling me back against him even harder.

"So you enjoyed having my tongue up your ass, did you? You're a dirty girl, Marilyn. How about something bigger and harder than my tongue? How 'bout my cock? Do you like bum fucking?"

Even though it had been years since Don and I had unsuccessfully tried it, the thought of a cock in my ass made me shudder, and I moaned in response to his questions.

"Would you like my cock here?" and he pressed his thumb against my anus. That triggered another shudder and I started to come, shaking and jerking on Larry's cock, like a marionette with palsy.

My orgasm prompted Larry's, "Oh, shit! I'm coming! AAARGH!" He groaned as he pulled me hard against him, and spurted his hot load deep inside me, before we fell in a heap on the bed

"Jesus, Marilyn, I can't believe it. You are so hot! I can't remember the last time I came like that, and that was the second time tonight." He panted. "So tell me. Do you like anal sex, or did I misread your reaction completely?"

I'm not quite sure how, after having been fucked so thoroughly, not once, but twice, by this wonderful friend of mine, I could possibly be embarrassed by his question, but I know I blushed. I could feel the heat emanating from my face.

"I... we haven't tried it since we were first married. The couple of times we tried, it just hurt me way too much." I winced as I recalled the pain, many years ago. "But the thought of it tonight was very erotic. It's too bad it's so painful for me."

"It doesn't have to hurt." Larry said. "If it's done slowly and lovingly, with lots of lube, it can be quite incredible. You'd just have to ask Holly. She loves it. You and Don should give it another try."