Herman Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without turning back around I gave him the finger as I walked away. He walked into the kitchen and a minute later Bonnie hollered out:

"Get in here Bobby!"

I walked into the kitchen and Bonnie gave me a hard look and said, "Mike said you were disrespectful to him when you let him in. You know I won't stand for that. Now apologize to him."

I took a deep breath, looked down at the floor and said, "I'm sorry Mike. I didn't mean to be disrespectful."

"Look him in the eye when you say that Bobby."

"Yes dear" and I repeated it while looking into Mike's face.

"Good boy Bobby. Now go and turn down the bed and get the strappy high heels that Mike likes out of the closet. Then you can help me get ready."

I went into the bedroom and while the cameras set up Ivy showed me the high heels I was supposed to get. When the guy on the camera said ready I went out of the room and when he called out "Rolling" I walked into the bedroom, turned down the bed and got the high heels out of the closet and set them on the bed.

Bonnie and Mike walked in. "Get me ready Bobby" Bonnie said as she walked over to me. I slowly undressed her and when she was naked she sat down on the bed and said:

"Put my 'fuck me' shoes on me Bobby."

I picked up her heels, put them on her feet and then buckled the straps. Bonnie got on her hands and knees and Mike walked up behind her with his stiff dick leading the way. Bonnie looked at me and smiled as she said:

"You know what to do Bobby" and I walked over and took hold of Mike's cock with my left hand as Bonnie said, "Guide him into me Bobby. Good boy" she said as Mike pushed into her. "Go sit in the chair Bobby and watch a real man fuck me."

I went over and sat down on the chair. After a couple of minutes watching the two on the bed I decided that it was time to do some adlibbing. The cameras were on the couple on the bed and I waved to get John's attention. When he looked over at me I pointed at the tent in my pants and he smiled and nodded. The camera panned over to me and zoomed in on the obvious erection under my pants and then I surprised him and took it out and started jacking off while watching Mike fuck Bonnie. All the while two guys with regular cameras were walking around taking still pictures for the gallery portion of the porn site.

I make no excuses here. Samantha was one of the sexiest women I had ever laid eyes on and undressing her and putting her 'fuck me' shoes on her feet while staring at her shaved pussy got me going. Watching her tits sway as she turned her head from side to side sending her long hair swirling as Mike boned her had me hard as a rock.

After some footage of me sitting there and jacking off while watching my wife getting fucked the camera swung back to the action on the bed. John motioned for me to leave the room and I put my cock away, got up and left. I found Fran and Ivy waiting for me. I watched as they did 'rock, paper and scissors' and Fran won. Fran went to her knees in front of me, took my cock out and then stared at it.

"My God Herm; you should be in the other room being the star. How big is it?"

"One girl measured it and said she got twelve inches, but she measured from the base. From the top it only measures ten."

"It's just beautiful Hermie" she said and then she took me in her mouth and started sucking me off.

Ivy was smiling at me and she said, "I'm next."

The thing with Bonnie had me so hot that I only lasted a couple of minutes and Fran swallowed every last drop I spit out. She pulled away letting my limp dick fall from her mouth and Ivy went to her knees in front of me and took my dead dick in her mouth and went to work to make it alive again. It was just starting to come up when I heard "Cut" from the bedroom and then John's voice saying:

"Okay guys, set up for then next shot. Herm, we need you back in here."

I hesitated and Ivy said, "Go. I'll be here waiting when you get back."

I went back into the bedroom and John, the head cameraman pointed at the chair and I went over and sat down. John motioned for me to unzip and when I pulled out my half-hard cock he yelled:

"Ivy? We need you in here."

Ivy came into the room and saw what was needed and went to her knees in front of me. She captured my cock in her mouth and went back to working on it. It took several minutes, but she got me still and then left the room. John said:

"Do what you were doing okay?"

I nodded a yes and started stroking myself. On the bed Bonnie and Mike had apparently gone from doggie to missionary while I was out of the room and as soon as I started beating my meat for the camera it panned back to the bed where Mike was dicking Bonnie. Mike sped up and said:

"I'm coming you hot sexy bitch" and Bonnie cried out, "Give it to me; give it to me and fill me up."

The camera came back to me still whipping away and while the camera was on me Mike pulled out and Ivy dashed in with the turkey baster and filled Bonnie up. Mike pushed back into Bonnie and the camera went back to the couple on the bed. Mike pulled out and a bunch of fake cum oozed out of Bonnie's hole.

"Bobby" Bonnie said, "Be a dear and let loose of your thingy long enough to get us something to drink."

"Yes dear" I said as I stood up and put my dick away. I left the room and Fran handed me two glasses of water. I waited a minute or so and then went back into the room and gave Mike and Bonnie their drinks. Bonnie said:

"Thank you Bobby. You are just such a sweetie. Mike wants to do my ass next. Help me get ready for him please?"

John called out "Cut" and Bonnie got up from the bed. She gave me a funny look and then said:

"Why didn't you tell me that you were hung?"

"No need. You told me right at the start that I was only going to be playing a bit part and that I wouldn't be fucking you."

"I guess I did didn't I. Oh well, a subject for later. This next scene you are going to use KY lotion and your thumb and fingers to get my butt ready for Mike. It will no doubt get you stiff so Ivy or Fran will take care of you when you are done."

She got back on the bed in the doggie position and John handed me the bottle of lotion. He said:

"Places everyone. Okay. We are rolling."

"Come on Bobby. Get me ready for Mike's big beautiful cock."

I moved up behind her and went to work on her butt hole. After a minute or so I decided to adlib again. While working on her butt hole with my right hand I used my left to unzip. I took out my cock and rubbed it against her ass-cheeks. She felt it and she let me continue while she decided on how she wanted to play it.

"God damn you Bobby; get the fuck away from there. You know you can't have my ass."

In as whiney a voice as I could manage I said, "Why not Bonnie? You let everybody else have it. I'm your husband so I should be able to have it too."

"We have had this talk before Bobby and you know full well why you can't have my ass. I'm upset with you Bobby and I'm going to have to punish you for trying something you know you are not supposed to do. You will sleep in the spare bedroom for the rest of the week. Maybe no snuggling and cuddling for a week will make you think twice before doing something like this again. Now get away from me. Maybe Mike can take my mind off of what you just tried to do."

I slunk out of the room and found Ivy waiting for me. "Ready for me?" she asked.

"You bet. It's a shame though."

"Why?"

"Because now I can't ever date you. I mean you never would say yes before, but I planned on keeping on asking. I can't do that now."

"Of course you can" she said just before she took my cock in her mouth. I've had head plenty of times and it was always good, but Ivy's blow job was damned near state of the art. She brought me to the edge and then backed off only to bring me back to the edge again. Finally I couldn't take it any more and I grabbed her head and held it while I erupted. She swallowed every bit of it and then licked my cock clean. She stood up and said:

"You want to date me you have to kiss me. I mean right now."

I didn't understand what was going on, but I did want to date her so I took her in my arms and kissed her. She slipped me some tongue and I gave her some back. She broke the kiss and smiled at me.

"I know what you are thinking Herm and it is simple really. I'm a cocksucker and the taste of cum is always likely to be in my mouth. I make no excuses Herm. I love sucking cock and I love the taste of cum and any guy who spends time with me is going to have to kiss me and that means that he is going to taste other men and he is going to have to be able to handle it."

"Why have you always said no when I tried to get a date?"

"Because dates are always trying to get in your pants and I won't let them. I could just suck them off, but before long I would have reputation and I don't want that. I know that would happen because that is what happened to me in high school. I haven't dated anyone since high school because I don't want it to happen to me here. Sam is a sorority sister and we roomed together during one term. She knows about my not giving up my cherry until I'm married and she knows how much I love to have a cock in my mouth so when she went into porn she brought me along as her fluffer. It gives me all the cock I could possibly want. Nights when they shoot gangbang scenes I've had the cum of as many as twelve men in my mouth. Now that you know that about me you might not want to date me knowing that when you kiss me you might be tasting other men."

"I wanted to date you before finding out you suck cocks, so why, especially after finding out how good you are at it, wouldn't I want to date you now? You can always brush your teeth and gargle before we go out."

"That's the sticking point Herm. I don't suck cock because I love throbbing meat in my mouth; I do it because I love the taste of sperm. I walk around all day savoring the taste of what's coating my mouth and I don't brush my teeth until the taste fades."

"No problem. We can time our dates so that you will have time for the taste to fade."

"You still aren't getting the picture Herm. Sam has three porn sites up and running. This one you are in will be her fourth. She uses me on the average of four times a week. If we date there are bound to be times I haven't brushed my teeth or gargled. What I'm telling you is that if we date you will eventually be tasting some other guy's goo. That is why I said that any guy I date has got to be able to handle it."

"I still want to date you. I don't know if I can handle what you say I'll have to be able to handle until it happens."

Just then a call came from the bedroom. "We need you in here Ivy."

She went into the room and John said, "We need to get Mike back up sweetie."

Ivy went over to Mike and I saw that his cock was slick with the juices of him and Samantha. Ivy took him in her mouth and I remembered that Mike had been fucking Samantha in her ass when I left. I wondered if he came in Samantha's ass or had he pulled out, cleaned his cock and then went back to her pussy. While Ivy was working on Mike Samantha walked over to me. Watching her sexy naked body walking toward me with cum or the turkey baster mixture running down her leg got me instantly hard again. When she got to me she said:

"I won't be needing you again until next Tuesday, but I'll want to get together with you again before then to go over how the rest of the series is going to go. What day would be good for you?"

"Any day except Thursday or Friday. Those are my late days at the cafeteria."

"Saturday good for you?"

"Any time after three-thirty. I'm at the cafeteria until three and then I'll need a half hour to clean up and change."

"How about I pick you up at your place around four?"

"It will work for me."

She went back into the bedroom and a couple of minutes later Ivy came out. "This would be a good time to see if you can handle kissing me while I have another man's juices in my mouth."

"No thanks Ivy. When I left the room Mike was fucking Samantha in her ass. I might have been able to handle kissing you after your sucking a cock that came out of a pussy or that had cum in your mouth, but no way I'm kissing a mouth that sucked a cock that was just pulled out of a shitter."

She gave me a long look and then shrugged and said, "Whatever. Your loss. Get your fluffing from Fran from now on."

She walked away from me and I looked over at Fran who was sitting on the couch. She shrugged and said:

"If you want to date me the same rules apply, but even though I will fluff a dick that's been in an ass I won't do it until it has been washed clean. And I will brush my teeth and rinse out my mouth before a date."

"Thank God for that. I guess I'm done until next week. See you at school."

Fran smiled and said, "I've got nothing going on for the rest of the week."

"That an invitation?"

"Bet your ass it is."

"How about we have lunch at the cafeteria tomorrow and talk about it?"

"Eleven-thirty good for you?"

"That will work fine."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"So how did you get involved with Sam" I asked Fran.

"Ivy is a good friend of mine and she told me about what she was doing and I knew Sam so I told her that if she ever needed another girl to give me a call. I'm just like Ivy. I love the taste of sperm. I know I'll love the hell out of actual intercourse, but I made my mom a deathbed promise that I'll go into my wedding night a virgin and it is a promise that I'll keep."

"But if you promised to be a virgin how did you find out that you like the taste of sperm?"

"Where I went to high school if a girl didn't put out she didn't get asked out very often. I found out that if I wanted to go out on dates I had to do something. I got real good at giving hand jobs and then one guy that I really, really liked talked me into giving head. I did, he came in my mouth and the rest is history. I never got a reputation because I only did it with guys who went steady with me and only after we had been going together for a while. Enough about me; what about you?"

"Nothing to tell. Just a guy working his way through school. Never knew my dad and my mom died in an accident last year. No other living relatives. Just a pretty dull guy."

"Hardly dull. There has to be more to you than that. You took to what Sam has you doing pretty easily."

"An older woman relieved me of my virginity and then taught me everything she could. She and her husband were a little on the kinky side and he liked to watch so I'm used to being seen in sexual situations and sometimes he even told me what he wanted me to do. It was almost like he was being a director at times."

"She taught you?"

I nodded a yes.

"She teach you to eat pussy?"

Again I nodded a yes.

"You any good at it?"

"She never complained."

"I guess then that the only question is when are we going out?"

"Any days except Thursday and Friday. Those are my late shift nights at the cafeteria. And of course I won't be able to on the nights I have to work for Samantha."

"That would only be on Tuesday and Wednesday. She edits the film and puts it together on Thursday and Friday so she can post them to her sites on Saturday."

"That leaves us Saturday, Sunday and Monday and I guess we could have a late date after I get off my shift at eight so which one do you want?"

"I'll take tonight."

It was a fun date. Fran had a very bubbly personality, she was easy to talk to and she was very, very easy on the eyes. We went to dinner and then took in a movie before I took her home with me. Once I saw Fran naked I was sorry that all I was going to get were blow jobs.

DESC+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

When I drove her home I kissed her goodnight and she slipped me some tongue and went we broke the kiss she asked me:

"Can we do this again?"

"As often as you want" I said and we made a date for Friday. It was a repeat of our first date and I decided that I could be very happy with just Fran's blow jobs.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Saturday Samantha picked me up at the house and drove us to the downtown Hilton. When I saw where we were going I thought of all the times I'd met Linda and all the other ladies my mom had set me up with at that very same place. Something must have shown on my face when I had that thought and Sam misread it.

"Don't sweat it Herm. This is a business dinner and I'm picking up the tab."

When we were seated and after we had ordered Sam asked, "So tell me Herm; how do you like being in porn?"

"The money comes in very handy."

"You have impressed John and he wants to use more of you. I have three other sites up and running and I can always use fresh talent. When I saw the size of your package I thought that maybe I could offer you more work. More active work if you know what I mean."

"What would that do to your cuck series? I'm guessing that your sites are linked so how is the viewer going to take my being a stud in one and a wuss in the other? Won't that kill the realistic feel that you are trying to get in the cuck series?"

"Well there is that, but after the cuck series has been up for a while I can use you in others and it shouldn't matter. That's something that we can come back to later. What I really wanted to talk with you about is the cuck series. Like I said, John is impressed with you and your instincts. Your doing the jack off thing was unexpected and added a lot to the feel of the film. Also your adlibs on the use of condoms and using my ass were just right for the situation.

"What I want to do tonight is give you an overview of the series and get your input as to what we can do to make it better. Also the more you know about what is coming the more you can think about what to add to it if you do decide to do more adlibbing. Make sense?"

"It does."

"Okay, you already know the start. I did my boyfriend in front of you to establish that you are a wimpy and subservient husband. The poker game is the third in the series. We had to shoot it when we did because of the availability of the players. Number two in the series is Mike and a friend of his. Then the poker game. The fourth one will be me and a couple of guys I picked up on a girl's night out. After which I'll tell you that I have decided to do all the players at the next poker game. The fifth will be the poker game gangbang. There will only be you and four other players and Abe won't be one of them. At the end of the gangbang I'll say that it is too bad that there weren't a few more guys. One of the guys will say that he has a friend that likes to play poker and that Abe will be at the next game and then ask me if six will be enough and I'll say that it will do.

"The sixth is another poker game gangbang and Abe will have brought a friend so there will be seven and when it is all over and I'm laying there a fucked out mess I'll look over at you sitting on the chair where I made you watch and I'll say something like you might as well come over Bobby and get some too. Then I might say something like "Just make sure that you put on a condom. You of course be upset because I'll be lying there with cum pouring out of me so why should you have to use a rubber. I'll say something like "If you want any pussy this week you will stop your whining and get over here."

"Then depending on how well the series is received we may do a couple more to extend the series. That's what I have in mind. Do you have any ideas?"

"A couple. These guys at the poker game are obviously guys I work with or friends of some sort so it would be natural for one or two of them to take me aside and ask me why I put up what you do. I can say something like I love you, can't live without you and the only way I can keep you is by letting you have your way. Another would be for Bobby to get some pussy behind your back. It would be normal, at least to my mind, for Bobby, even though he is in love with you, to resent what you are doing and strike back even if you don't know he is doing it. Have him get laid some night after work and before the game starts so he comes home in a good mood. Then of course you will tear that mood down during and after the game."