Herman Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't have anything to talk to you about Herm. I just want to ask you for something."

"What?"

"I want you to make love to me. I don't want to be fucked. I want to be treated the way you treated me that Saturday night. Please Herm? Make love to me?"

I was going to say no?

As we dressed and got ready for the crew to arrive I had to ask, "What just happened here?"

"I told you. I'm paying my way to my PhD by fucking on film, but that's all I ever get is fucked. I'm just a piece of meat to the actors and I'm no different from most other women in that I want some tenderness, some sort of emotional connection. I got that from you our first time and I wanted more."

Just then we heard, "Anyone home?" from the front room. The crew had started to arrive. I got another surprise that night. The girl who was going to be the one to come home with Sam from the girl's night out was Diane who was a girl who was in two classes with me. I had asked her out several times and she had always politely turned me down. She was as surprised to see me as I was to see her. I wondered how many of my other fellow classmates Sam had on her payroll.

The first scene was done quickly. Bonnie told me that she was going out for the evening with her girlfriends.

"I probably won't be coming home alone so don't go to bed early. I might need you."

"Yes dear" I said and the scene was over.

The next scene was me sucking the goo out of Bonnie after she had fucked the three guys who came home with her. I was getting used to the mixture from the turkey baster, but it was never going to become a favorite of mine. The next scene was the five coming home from the night out and then the five of them undressing. When Bonnie was naked she told me to:

"Come on over here Bobby and get me ready for Rod."

"Yes dear" I said as I knelt and licked her pussy for a minute and then she said, "Put him in me Bobby and then go sit on your chair."

I did it and then sat on the chair as Bonnie and Mimi (Diane's film name) and the three guys played on the bed. Watching did get me hard and I got John's attention and pointed at my crotch. He got the message and the camera swung toward me as I took out my cock and started to beat my meat.

Bonnie was doing two and the third guy was doing Mimi. The two guys on Bonnie came and when they got off of her she said:

"That was nice wasn't it Bobby? Did you like watching?"

"Yes dear."

"Be a good boy Bobby and get us some refreshments. I'll have a white wine and I suppose Mimi will want one too and you can get the men some beers."

She put emphasis on the words 'boy' and 'men' and I meekly said, "Whatever you wish dear" and I left the bedroom. I came back with a tray that had two glasses of white wine and three Pabst Blue Ribbon on it. The five sipped their drinks and then Bonnie started sucking one guy and another moved behind her and started taking her doggie. Mimi was trying to get the third guy up, but the camera angle made it look like he wasn't responding.

I got up and left the room and went into the living room and sat down on the couch. The crew came in and started setting up and while they were doing that Sam was explaining to Diane what was supposed to happen in the scene. While all that was going on Fran and Ivy were working on the three guys in the bedroom. John looked at me and asked if I was ready and I nodded a yes and he called out "Rolling."

Mimi, still naked came into the room and sat down beside me on the couch. She reached over and ran a hand over the bulge in my trousers as she said:

"My guy left me hanging baby. Can you help me out?"

"Help you? How?"

"You've got a stiffy under those pants honey and I've got a nice warm place where you can put it."

"You mean have sex with you?"

"Good idea huh?"

"Oh no; I couldn't do that. I can't cheat on Bonnie."

"Get serious! She's in the next room cheating on you wholesale and you are telling me that you can't do a little of what she is doing? She's married to you and fucking other guys honey and that's called cheating."

"But it isn't cheating. It is her way of testing my love for her. Letting her do what she wants without complaint shows her how much I love her."

"So she should let you do what she does so that you can see how much she loves you right?"

"Oh no. She told me that if I really love her I'll never look at another woman."

"So don't look at me honey. Just close your eyes and I'll do the rest."

She pulled my zipper down and reached in for my cock, but I pushed her away and said:

"No! I can't" and I got up and rushed out of the room. Just as I cleared the doorway I heard John call out "Cut!"

I went back into the room and John came up to me and said, "Sam tells me that you are bailing out on us."

"Not until this series is done."

"You won't reconsider?"

"I might. I just don't know. I only got involved because I needed the money, but I don't need it any more."

"I hope you change your mind. You are a natural and you have a feel for it. Got some damned good ideas too."

Diane, the girl playing Mimi came up and said, "I saw you sitting on the chair whacking off. It looked good to me. Will I ever get the chance to try it?"

"I've asked you out a half dozen times over the last year and a half, but you have always said no."

"That was then. You are part of my life now. I hold myself to only dating guys I work with. I love sex and if I didn't hold only to guys I work with and who I know aren't going to be running around and blabbing about me I'd have reputation that no girl in her right mind would want. So, what do you say?"

"Can I have a rain check? Right now I've got so much going on that I don't know what night's I'm going to have free."

"Just keep me in mind sugar."

"I will. I promise."

And I would, but I'd already committed to Fran for Friday and I was hoping that Friday night would lead to Saturday, but then I thought with Fran I'd only be getting blow job. With Diane I would be able to get some pussy. I asked her for her phone number and she gave it to me.

The next night was the poker night gangbang and it went pretty much like the first poker game only with some differences. We did the usual eat out Bonnie after her being fucked scene and then as we played cards the guys talked about how hot my wife was and how lucky I was to have a babe like that. About five hands into the game one of the guys asked where she was and I muttered:

"In the bedroom."

"Why is she there? She should be getting us some beers."

Just then Bonnie walked in wearing a bathrobe. "You want beers?" she asked. "I thought I'd offer you a different kind of refreshment" and she let the robe fall to floor and stood there naked except for high heels. I got a stricken look on my face and said:

"Please Bonnie; don't d......"

"Stop whining Bobby. You keep whining and I'll start getting the idea that you don't love me. Deal each man a card Bobby. High man goes first and then the rest according to their cards."

I sat there staring at her until she snapped, "Do it Bobby!"

I kept my head down as I dealt out the cards. "Hot damn!" one of the players said. "An ace and I thought I wasn't lucky at cards." He got up and Bonnie led him to the bedroom. Then the other guys all got up and followed to watch.

There was a short break while the crew set up in the bedroom. One camera stayed on me and after everyone had followed Bonnie into the bedroom she came back alone and said:

"I'm going to need you in the bedroom Bobby."

"Why are you doing this to me Bonnie? I work with these guys and I have to face them every day."

"Get in the damned bedroom Bobby or you won't be getting any pussy for a month!"

She turned and headed for the bedroom and when she was out of the room I muttered:

"Maybe not from you."

I stared at the door for a minute and said out loud to myself, "I'm beginning to wonder if you love me at all" and then I got up and followed her.

All the guys were naked and Bonnie and Bonnie said to me, "A couple of these guys aren't sure that you are okay with this Bobby. Show them that it is all right with you."

"How?"

"You know how Bobby."

I stood there and stared at her until she said, "Don't you love me any more Bobby?"

I swallowed, walked over to the guy who had drawn the ace and who was standing by Bonnie. I took a deep breath and then took his cock and guided it into Bonnie. Once he was in her and stroking Bonnie told me to go sit on my chair until she needed me to do something. I did as I was told, but this time I didn't pull out my dick. I sat there and tried to have an unhappy look on my face.

The first guy finished and the second guy took his place. Halfway through the second guy's turn a guy said:

"She can do more than one. How about we make her airtight?"

The second guy finished and joined the first guy in the living room where Fran and Ivy went to work on getting them ready to come back for more.

On the bed the other three guys worked an unresisting Bonnie into position and then they took her ass, mouth and pussy. I decided to do some play acting and I sat on my chair and watched and tried to look like I was crying. Trying to fake crying isn't easy, but I think I managed to at least look like it was what I was feeling.

The five guys rotated between Sam, Fran and Ivy for the next hour and then we wrapped for the night. Sam asked me if I had any plans for Saturday and I told her no.

"Care to have dinner with me? Maybe a few drinks and some dancing?"

"I'd like that."

"Meet me at the Hilton?"

"No. I'll pick you up here at seven."

"I thought you didn't have a car."

"I do now."

"Okay. Seven it is."

++++++++++++++++++++

Thursday my last class was at two so I was home by four. At five the furniture company arrived with the new bed and a matching dresser and vanity table. While they were carrying things into the house two women from Merry Maids showed up and I took them through the house. After they had looked over everything they told me that they would be doing the house every Wednesday and then one of them took a list out of her purse and went looking through the kitchen cupboards and refrigerator. She saw the curious look on my face and said:

"I've got a list of what Mrs. Baxton wants in the way of groceries and I'm looking to see if you have any of it so I don't have to buy it."

After everyone was gone I went up to the bedroom and set things up the way I thought Linda would like it and then I went and worked on my homework until it was time for bed.

Friday I worked my last shift at the cafeteria and when classes were over I went home and dressed for my date with Fran. I picked her up at seven and we had dinner and then went to the Brass Rail which was a country western place. We had a good time and we were there until the place closed.

In the parking lot before I even started the car Fran was next to me and pulling my zipper down. I decided to sit there and enjoy it rather than get a hummer while driving. The girl did know how to please a man with her mouth. When I took her home we made another date for Sunday night.

Saturday I did yard work around the house until it was time for me to get ready for my date with Sam. I picked her up and we went to Duke's Steak house for dinner. I intended to take her dancing, but when I asked her where she would like to go she said:

"To bed."

"To bed?"

"I can't help it baby; I like making love with you."

"Okay then; to bed it is."

I drove to the house and we went inside. Sam looked around and said, "Nice. Do you think we might be able to shoot the episode where you cheat on me here?"

"I guess we could."

"Where is the bedroom?"

"In a hurry?"

"Damned right I am."

I led her upstairs and just before I was getting ready to take her into the master bedroom I had the sudden thought that I shouldn't. Linda had purchased that king sized bed and she should be the first person to make love on it so I steered Sam into what used to be my room. Sam noticed and asked why we hadn't gone into that room.

"That's Linda's room."

"Who is Linda?"

"Tell you later. Right now I can't wait to see that black dress hit the floor."

I slowly undressed her and then as she sat on the edge of the bed and watched as I undressed. When I was naked she laid back, smiled and waited for me to join her. We made slow, easy love three times before falling asleep snuggled up to each other.

In the morning after a shower following some wake up love making Sam asked:

"Okay, so who is Linda."

I explained Linda to her and she looked at me incredulously. "You are a male escort?"

"Used to be, but not any more. Starting next week I'll be a kept boy toy."

"I can't believe it. It is just too wild."

I shrugged and asked, "Where do you want to have breakfast?"

"Some place close so we can hurry back. I'm not done with you yet. An escort; oh wow!"

Over breakfast she pumped me for the story and I told her how it started. "Your own mother was your pimp?"

"I guess you could call her that, but it was more like she was the owner of an escort service."

Then she wanted to know many women I'd slept with as an escort and when I told her around fifty she exclaimed:

"Oh my God. No wonder you were so at ease doing porn with me. So this Linda got your cherry?"

"She did indeed."

"And she was the one who taught you how to take care of a woman?"

"Indeed she did."

"If I ever meet her I've got to remember to thank her."

We finished eating and went back to the house where Sam insisted that I show her more of what Linda taught me. It was a thoroughly exhausted Herman that took Sam home that night. I walked her to her door and she kissed me. The kiss turned passionate and Sam led me into the house where I found out that I wasn't as exhausted as I'd thought.

It wasn't until I was almost home that I remembered that I was supposed to have taken Fran out that night. I thought of calling her and telling her some story that might get me off the hook, but then I realized that she and Sam talked and Sam just might mention our date. I decided on a half truth and called her and told her I'd been in a meeting with Sam over the series and we had gotten so into the planning that I'd forgotten the time. I promised to make it up to her later.

+++++++++++++++++++++

Monday I was home from class around three and I sat down at the kitchen table to work on a paper I had to turn in for my Strategic Management class. At four forty-five my phone made the weird noise that passed for ringing and it was Linda.

"Hi lover. Miss me?"

"You know it."

"Just touching base with you. I'm going to be very busy the next couple of days and may not be able to get back to you so I thought I might give you a heads up now. My flight gets in at six-forty on Thursday. You can park in the waiting area and I'll call you as soon as I have my bags. Pick me up at the United arrival area. Okay?"

"Will do."

This is a hell of a time to bring it up, but it never occurred to me to ask before. I know you said no when I asked you if you had a girlfriend, but who was that lovely thing I saw you with at the Hilton?"

"Samantha? I guess you could call her my boss."

"Really? What kind of work are you doing for her."

What the hell I thought, she knows I was basically a male prostitute so why not tell her? So I did.

"Oh dear. Can you get out of it?"

"I suppose I could, but why?"

"Because I have plans for you baby. When you graduate I want to bring you in to my company. In fact I was going to offer you a summer internship in my office there."

"So why would that make me want to leave Sam?"

"Because you will be dealing with the public and someone who watches that stuff might recognize you and that wouldn't be good for your business reputation."

"Well the damage is done. I've already made five and they have been aired. Besides, I did promise Sam I would stay until the series was finished."

"Try to get out of it baby. Limit the damage."

"I don't think I can Linda. I gave Sam my word and I always stand behind my word."

"I've got to go honey; we can talk some more on Thursday. Looking forward to seeing you lover. Bye."

As I closed the phone I thought about it. Was risking a job working for Linda worth going back on my word? I knew the answer before I finished the thought. No it wasn't. A man's word had to be worth something if he was to have any self respect at all.

The phone rang again at six-twenty and it was Sam wanting to know if I'd eaten yet and when I said no she invited me over to her place.

"I made spaghetti and as usual I made more than I can eat by myself. Besides, I want to talk about the next two episodes."

"What time?"

"As soon as you can get here."

Twenty minutes later I was sitting at Sam's kitchen table eating spaghetti with meat sauce and garlic bread and as we ate we talked about the next episodes in the cuckold series. The next was going to be an eight man gangbang instead of the seven that had originally been planned. Sam had gotten some emails from subscribers asking if she was racist because none of the actors in her films were black so two of the studs in the gangbang were going to be black. What was going to make it different than the poker gangbang was that there wasn't going to be a poker game. It was going to be set up by phone by Abe who was going to call, say he had heard about what had happened at the last game and ask her if she would like to do another one with a few more guys.

"Can you think of a way to make it work as far as the image of you is concerned?"

I' given her my word that I would stay with her until the series ended, but that didn't mean that I couldn't try to end it. I bit the bullet and told Sam about my talk with Linda.

"I promised you that I'd stay with the series, but I see Linda's point about how it could affect my career in her business. I'd like to end the series with just two more episodes after the gangbang."

"You don't have to do any more at all Herm. I see where she is coming from and she is right. If your career is dealing with the public you should do what she said and limit your exposure."

"I know, but I can't go back on my promise to you. I want to finish the series, but I'd like to suggest a few changes."

"Okay, let's hear them. Your instincts have been good so far."

"Use the gangbang to set up the episode where I cheat on you. I'll overhear you talking to Abe and you will disparage me. Call me a wimp and say that you only put up with me because it turns you on to fuck over me. Say something like "If I could find a real man I'd move him in and kick Bobby out on his ass." We do a split screen thing so both sides of the conversation can be seen and heard. Abe might say something like "I thought you loved him" and you'll say "I don't love him; I love fucking over the wimp shit." I chop up a bunch of onions so that when the camera cuts to me I'll be crying. I'll suck it up and not let you know that I overheard you.

"When we do the gangbang I'll refuse to do some of the things you'll ask me to do and then you will snarl at me and tell me to get out of the room and say something like "Get used to your hand. It will be a long, long time before you get another taste of my pussy."

"The next episode will be all me and another girl. We will make it look like it has been going on for a while. The bedroom at the end of the hall is set up as a home office and we can make it look like a work place. We can so it so that it looks like I'm setting up a date with a girl I work with. We can make my patio look like a sidewalk café where the girl and I have lunch and I tell her my woes and have it go from there.

"We can do the sex scenes at my place and make it look like the girl and I have gotten it on several times -- changes of clothes and things like that -- and that will set up my confrontation with Bonnie. The last episode will be the confrontation between the two of you. If we do it right the series will end with me looking like I've got a set of balls. That way if while working for Linda I ever deal with some one who has seen the series they won't think of me as a hopeless wuss."