Herman Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The talk switched to Linda's company and what she had in mind for me. Linda said she didn't yet know exactly where she was going to put me.

"Herm has a year and a half of school yet and things could change between now and when he graduates. Where I'm going to put him will depend on where the economy is when he is ready to go to work." She turned to me and said, "You are going to intern with me over your summer break aren't you?"

"I don't know" I said. "I'm seriously considering taking a full load over the summer term so I can move up my graduation date."

"I can understand that" Linda said, "But I think you would get more out of interning in the office so that when you come on board you will already be up to speed on the place."

"Maybe. I still haven't made up my mind. I've only recently come into the financial shape that will allow me to go to summer classes."

After dinner we polished off another bottle of the Cabernet and talked until Sam looked at her watch and said she needed to be going. She and Linda exchanged hugs and cheek kisses and I walked Sam to her car. She kissed me and said:

"I like her. Can I see you Monday?"

"Sure. What time?"

"I'll have dinner ready by seven, but you can come as early as you would like. You can always have dessert first you know."

She kissed me again, got in her car and drove off.

"I guess I'm going to have to start looking for another stud" Linda said to me when I went back into the house.

"Why would you say that?"

"Because I already know who Sam's perfect man is."

"Who?"

"You. She was looking right at you as she laid out what her perfect man had to be. Besides, I could tell from the way she looked at you all night that she has you in her sights. You are the target lover. Women know these things and you can trust me on that."

"I doubt it. She is a couple of years older than me and besides, she hasn't shown any interest in me other than I fit the profile of what she needed for her cuckold series."

"Trust me lover; that girl has you down as her intended when it comes time to mail out the wedding invitations, but until then I still have you. Ready for an early turn in?"

As Linda and I made love I wondered if she was right. Was Sam thinking of me as her ideal husband? No, I couldn't see it. I did have the right mindset as far as accepting what she was doing to pay her way through life, but me as a husband? Nah! I couldn't see it. Linda was dead wrong on that.

We were in bed until nine on Sunday. After making leisurely morning love we got up and Linda fixed us breakfast. Linda wanted to see the Museum of Modern Art so we spent the afternoon there, stopped at Griego's for dinner and drinks and then headed home. Linda's flight was at six so we went to bed early, made love twice and then fell asleep cuddled up next to each other.

There was a moment of awkwardness when we reached the airport and Linda gave me an envelope with cash in it for my 'weekend services' and I wouldn't take it.

"I'm living rent free in your house and eating groceries that you stocked the place with and I'm driving your car all the time you aren't here. That's enough for me."

"It is still your house Herm. We haven't closed yet."

"I'm not going to quibble with you Linda. Keep the envelope."

She looked at me without speaking for several moments and then leaned forward and kissed me.

"See you in two weeks lover" and she got out of the car. A porter took her bags and she waved just before disappearing into the terminal.

To be continued...