Hermit

Story Info
A story of a wilderness romance.
7.6k words
4.54
35.9k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bassbelly
bassbelly
775 Followers

Gordon sat in one of the home made chairs on his cabin porch high up in the Rockies watching the clouds form in the valleys far below. June was his favorite month. He was at peace with himself and with nature. He had inherited a small fortune from his favorite uncle and decided to drop out of society. Thirty years had passed since he found this idyllic spot. As soon as he saw it, he knew he would have to make it his home. So he built the cabin, dug a well and planted a small garden. All his furnishings were things he built by hand on the spot. He had no electricity and no plumbing. An outhouse served his sanitary needs, a smoke house preserved his fish and game and the small lake in front of his house supplied him with trout and kept him clean.

Visitors seldom got within sight of his cabin. If they approached, he invited them to leave. He loved his lonely life style. He planned on dying in this cabin if a bear or a mountain lion didn't get him first. Every fall he took an elk and so he had meat all winter. Life was good.

He got up and poured himself some water, then wandered back inside. The sun was setting, it was bedtime.

He was jolted from his sleep by a hideous scream just outside his window. He jumped up and saw a big grizzly grabbing a young girl by the thigh. She screamed again. He got his rifle out of the rack and fired a shot over the grizzly's head. The bear looked at him, dropped the girl and trotted into the woods.

He walked over to where the young girl laid trembling in fear and crying.

"It's okay miss. The bear is gone. Come inside."

"I can't stand up," she sobbed.

That was when he noticed the deep slash marks on her legs. He picked her up and carried her into the cabin.

Once inside, he laid her on his bunk and took her pants off. The wounds were bleeding profusely so he got his long-hoarded bottle of whiskey down and retrieved some bandages from his first aid kit.

"Take a shot of this," he ordered.

"What is it?" she asked.

"Something to help dull the pain. I have to get the bleeding stopped and then sew you up. It's gonna hurt like hell, but it's gotta be done."

She choked the first glass of whiskey down and he poured another immediately. By the time she finished the second one she was getting dizzy. She felt very weak. She wasn't much of a drinker. She gulped down another glass of whiskey. Then she passed out.

It took the old man ten minutes to stop the bleeding. He got some fishing line and sewed the gashes up. Even in her sleep, she moaned as he sewed her wounds closed.

She woke up in strange surroundings. Her legs hurt like hell and when she rubbed her hand on them, she could feel the stitches. Then she remembered the bear and the old man. She looked around the small cabin but he was nowhere in sight. She tried to get up but she was too tired and too hurt to move very much. She looked at the dried blood splattered on her legs. Her pants were gone! How had they gotten off? She saw them draped over the arm rest on the settee by the fire.

Well, if he didn't rape me last night, he's probably not going to, she thought.

The door swung open and the old man entered the cabin. He was a ferocious sight with wild unruly blond hair and a beard.

"So, you're awake, huh?" he grunted.

"Yeah. Are you the one who saved me from the bear?"

"Yup, my specialty is damsels in distress," he grinned.

"Do you live here?"

"Oh yeah, I like the solitude. You are my first visitor in three years."

"But how do you survive? What do you eat?"

"I harvest veggies and fruit from my garden and from the forest all summer and dry them or pickle them for winter. Twice a year, I go down the mountain and buy the things I'll need for the coming season. I've always got meat because game is plentiful way up here. In fact, I shot a deer for us early this morning."

"I've never eaten deer. I don't believe in hunting. Where are we, anyway?"

"We're just below the tree line in some of the roughest country in western Montana. How did you get up here?"

"Two guys grabbed me off the street in Boise. They drove for hours and hours to a tent up in the forest. All the while they were talking about all the things they were going to do to me. The first time I got an opportunity; I slipped out of their camp and hid in the bushes. I heard one of them say he thought I would go downhill because that was easiest and they'd be able to catch me easily. As soon as they started downhill, I started uphill. I've been running for two days. My feet are bleeding because I lost my shoes crossing a creek. Then the bear tracked me down and grabbed me. I thought I was dead."

"Let me have a look at those feet."

She presented her bleeding feet to him. He examined them and said, "You can't go anywhere for a while. I don't want you up and around. If you need something just yell for me and I'll get it."

For a big, powerful man, he was incredibly gentle. She felt the first twinges of admiration for him. "I'll get some antiseptic and bandage your feet. You just relax. I'll get you fixed and then I'll cook something." Gordon had run out of bandages so he bandaged her feet with a couple of torn up t-shirts. He had some iodine and applied that to the cuts on her soles.

"What do I call you?"

"My name is Gordon, Gordon James."
"I'm pleased to meet you. My name is Charlene Thompson. Where is the toilet? I've got to go pee."

"I'll have to carry you to the outhouse."

Without another word he took her panties off and carried her to the outhouse. As soon as she finished he carried her back to the cabin and slid her panties on her. He did these things so quickly and casually that she felt like it was just normal and natural. In fact she kind of liked the feel of his big, rough hands on her as he helped her. She had another twinge.

"By the way, I'm not due to go into town until late August or early September. Once you're well you can either try to make it on your own or wait and go with me."

"There is no way I'm going alone. Not with a hungry bear roaming around out there. Besides, I have no shoes. I guess I'll have to wait for you."

"Okay. Lay back and relax while I cook something for us to eat. Do you want to try to get into your pants?"

"What's the point? You've already had a good look at of all my parts. Beside, it would probably hurt."

"You're probably pretty hungry after running through the woods for two days."

"I could probably eat the whole deer. I'm starving!"

Gordon went outside to his smoke house and retrieved a loin out of the deer carcass. He gathered some vegetables from garden. Once back inside, he looked at her admiring her beauty and build then he cooked the breakfast and they ate in silence.

"That deer meat is really good," Charlene remarked.

"It's called venison. You know, like cow meat is called beef."

"I guess I've got a lot to learn about living in the mountains," she shyly replied.

"I'll take you to the lake tomorrow and wash you off. You're pretty grubby."

"Won't the bear be back?"

"Probably not, but I'll take the rifle just in case," he answered.

"I never did thank you for saving me from the bear," she said softly.

"You're welcome," he replied.

After they had eaten, he picked her up and took her out on the front porch. They sat in the chairs and drank ice cold well water.

"Where do you get water when the well freezes?" she asked.

"By the time the well freezes, there will be lots of snow and I can harvest some ice from the lake."

They ate some more of the venison later that day. He picked her up and put her gently into his bunk. Then he crawled in behind her. Uh oh, here it comes, she thought. To her astonishment, the old man went to sleep without touching her. She felt disappointed. At least he could have felt her up a little! She liked the feel of his big, rough hands on her body.

They were up early the next morning and had breakfast. Gordon packed her down to the lake. He helped her undress as she shivered in the morning sun. He got undressed and carried her nude body into the water.

It wasn't as cold as she thought it would be, but she noticed that Gordon's pecker got considerably smaller when the water hit it. She giggled. Gordon washed her completely and set her on the bank to dry. By the time he got out she was dry so he helped her on with her panties and carried her back to the cabin. She sat on the bunk and watched him dress. I wonder what he'd be like as a lover, she thought. Her heart thumped in her chest at the thought.

"Lie down and get some rest," he ordered. Then he left the cabin.

The fresh mountain air overcame her and she drifted into a deep sleep. She didn't know when he got back but when she woke up he was snoring gently beside her. She threw an arm over his shoulder. Her hands rubbed the hairs on his chest. Her nipples rubbed his back. What's wrong with me? she thought. A little voice down deep inside her said, you're falling in love. She smiled and went back to sleep.

He was up at daybreak. She didn't stir as he left the bunk. He went to work in his garden. A couple of hours later he heard her calling to him. He rushed into the cabin.

"I've got to pee," she said.

He removed her panties and carried her to the outhouse without a word. She held onto his neck and breathed on him, her nose buried in his whiskers.

"Aren't you getting tired of packing me around?" she asked.

"It doesn't matter whether I'm tired or not. It's got to be done. I don't want to have to feed you the rest of my whiskey just so I can sew you up again. Just relax. I really don't mind taking care of you."

Three weeks later when he examined her wounds he felt they were healed enough to remove the stitches. "I've got to remove the stitches Charlene," he informed her.

"Is this going to hurt?"

"It probably will, but we've got to get those stitches out. Do you need some more whiskey?"

"No more whiskey. I can take it. What do you want me to do?"

"Just lay down on the bunk and I'll snip 'em right out."

Charlene laid down on the bunk. Gordon slowly snipped the knots out of the fishing line and then pulled the stitches out. She didn't scream or flinch but by the time he finished Charlene was sobbing quietly and trembling a little.

"Okay honey, the worst is over. All the stitches are out. We'll have to keep a close eye on the scars over the next few days to make sure they don't open up again or get infected."

By the middle of July Charlene could walk. Her feet had healed under Gordon's careful attention. He watched as she put her pants on. To his surprise, she took them right back off. Her entire ensemble consisted of a shirt and panties. Her bra had long since been discarded.

"What's the matter Char?" he asked.

"I just feel a lot better without pants," she explained. The truth was she wanted to show him as much flesh as she could as often as possible.

A week later, she crawled into the bunk and as usual he crawled in behind her. This time she rolled over so she was face to face with him. "Gordon, do you like me?" she asked.

"More than anything," he replied.

"Then why haven't you made a move on me? You haven't even tried to kiss me or feel me up or anything."

"Well, first of all, you are only twenty five and I'm fifty two. Second, I didn't want to scare you. You were terribly frightened by the bear and by those rats who tried to rape you. Third, you look like you are way out of my class. You are the most beautiful woman I've ever known. You have a great personality. You're smart. That is much more than an old hermit like me deserves."

"Gordon, pardon me, but I've never heard such a bunch of bullshit in my life. You're the one who is out of my league. You're big and strong and gentle. Even if you are a little older than me, I don't care. You saved my life. You're the one I sleep with every night. I have nothing to go back to in Boise. I want to stay here on this mountain with you."

"I don't think you know what you are getting into. Winters up here are hell. It snows all the time. It will be colder than you ever thought it could be. I don't go down the mountain in the winter because it's too tough to get back up. You have your whole life ahead of you. Don't waste it on an old man like me."

"I guess you're a lot denser than I thought. I've been trying to hint at it, but it looks like I've got to come right out and say it. I'm in love with you. I started falling in love with you the first week and I haven't stopped falling yet. I don't give a damn about snow and cold. I don't care if I never see civilization again. I don't care how old you are. I'm not leaving. I'll be here for you when you're ready."

"Charlene, are you sure about this? I lead a rough life. Are you ready to get rough too? Will you learn how to hunt and fish and do all the things it takes to live alone up here in the wilderness?"

"I'll do whatever is necessary to stay with you. I'll say it again, just in case you didn't get it the first time. I'm in love with you. Nothing is going to change that."

"I didn't want to admit it, but I'm in love with you too. I find that more and more every day I want you to stay. I want you in my life. Do you want to get married?"

"I don't care if we get married or not. I could just stay here and shack up with you and be your lover."

"I think we'll get married when we go down the mountain this fall. I don't believe in that 'domestic partner' crap. When you love someone, you should be willing to commit to them. What do you plan to do until August?"

She smiled. Her hands found his manhood and she slowly stroked him. "Kiss me, hermit man! Make me your own!"

It had been years since Gordon had been with a woman. He was naturally nervous. "I don't know if it still works," he croaked, staring at his cock in her hands.

"Sure it does! I'm gonna make it work!"

Her lips found his lips. Her tongue invaded his mouth. She squeezed his cock and rubbed it gently. His hands caressed her breasts as they fell further and further into the whirlpool of love. His fingers found her slit. She was wet and ready. He licked his fingers, tasting her for the first time. By now his dick was harder than an axe handle. She caressed his cock and licked the end of it. She tenderly kissed it.

She rolled onto her back and took him with her. "That bear was going to eat me," she whispered.

"I can't blame the bear. That's exactly what I'm planning to do right now!" he whispered back.

He kissed her breasts and sucked on her nipples. She felt his mouth slide down her body until it reached her mound. He nibbled on her labia and sank his tongue as deeply into her as he could. He licked her little love bud and gently sucked it between his lips rubbing it with his tongue. She was flopping crazily around on the bunk.

"Oh damn! That's so good. Don't stop. Don't ever stop!!"

He felt her shudder as her orgasm overtook her senses. There was a small river of girl juice running out of her pussy and Gordon was busily lapping it up. She finally stopped shaking and grabbed his cock, pulling him to her.

"Now, make love to me!" she demanded.

He slid easily into her super wet pussy. It felt so damned good to be in a woman again and a young, beautiful woman at that.

"I haven't been with a woman in ten years. I'm not gonna last very long."

"In don't care how long you last. I just want you in me where you belong."

Gordon lasted a little longer than he thought he would. He pumped into her as she kissed his neck and grabbed his butt.

"Give it all to me. Squirt me full!!"

She squeezed his nuts and that's when he started to cum. He fired several long, juicy squirts into her. He was almost at the point of passing out. She watched as his eyes rolled back up into his head. "Oh, God, yes!!" he cried. He collapsed on top of her. She didn't care. She loved the feel of his big muscular frame pressing on her. She could feel his chest hairs rubbing her nipples.

His eyes opened and he panted, "What happened?" into her ear.

"You passed out when you climaxed. It was so sexy. I hope you do that every time."

"Are you hurt?" he asked, pushing up to his elbows.

She pulled him back down to her. "You feel so good lying on top of me. This is the way it's supposed to be."

"I could lay here forever. This is the thing that was missing from my life. I really do love you. You'll be my wife, my friend and my lover and I'll never let you go."

"We'll get married next month. Montana marriage laws are kind of strange so maybe we should go to Nevada," she suggested.

"I don't know anything about Montana marriage laws, but I'll take your word for it."

He rolled over so she was on top. "Your turn," he said.

His cock never did get soft enough to slip out of her. As soon as she sat up she could feel it swelling inside her. She waited until it was at 'full staff' and then started to flex her pussy around him. His big hands gripped her butt as she pounded him into submission.

"Oh god, I'm gonna cum!" she shrieked excitedly. "Yes, yes, yes, yes!" she chanted as her orgasm took control of her body and her mind. She shuddered to an earth shaking climax as Gordon ground his cock as deeply into her as he could. Her first orgasm wasn't over when her second hit her. "I'll never stop loving you!" she cried.

Gordon's cock was being massaged by a quivering, shaking mass of pussy flesh. It was driving him insane. Soon he too cried, "I'm gonna do it!" And with that he shot her pussy full of love juice again. This time she was the one who collapsed on him.

"Nobody on earth has ever been fucked that good!" she remarked. She went to sleep on top of him with his cock still firmly planted in her.

Gordon held her tightly to him. He knew she had fallen asleep. Her breath was tickling his chest hairs. She felt so good! He joined her in slumber.

She was sleeping beside him when he woke up, her nose buried in his chest hairs. He could feel her breathing. She stirred as he tried to get up. Looking up at him, she smiled. They kissed sensuously in the early morning light. He sucked on her ear lobes and his big, rough hands pinched her nipples.

"Let's do it again for breakfast," she mumbled.

"Sounds good," he replied.

They felt each other up, caressing and nibbling. She opened her legs, inviting him in. His hard cock slid into her love canal and they started the dance of love once again, but this time slowly and lovingly, the frantic breeding of the previous night was over. Her legs dangled above her shoulders as she tried to drive him as deep as possible into her hot, wet tunnel. She could feel every ridge and vein on his cock as he slowly plunged into her.

"Oh God! I hope this never stops!" she moaned.

They tried to go slow but nature soon took over and they were pounding frantically into each other.

"I'm gonna cum!" she shrieked.

"Uh, uh, uh," was his only reply.

Her legs wrapped around him and pulled him hard into her. She felt him straighten out and quiver deep inside her as he released his hot offering into her center. She shook and trembled as she had another orgasm.

They slowly came down from their excursion into morning delight. Gordon smiled at her. "I didn't know it was possible to be this happy," he whispered.

"I love you too, let's eat," she replied.

Charlene got out of the bunk and cooked breakfast for him. It was the first meal in his cabin that he hadn't prepared himself.

"I'll have to rescue you more often," he remarked as they finished the meal.

"Okay, let's just leave out the part with the bear. We'll start where you are caring for me and making love to me. That's the part I like best!"

"Next month we'll go down the mountain and see about that marriage thing. When we come back, we'll be bringing as much stuff as we can carry for the winter. I've got to make you some moccasins so I don't have to carry you to town."

bassbelly
bassbelly
775 Followers