Hero

Story Info
He gets his reward from the wife.
1.8k words
4.36
71.5k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tlc143
tlc143
106 Followers

"Help me, Please!"

The terror in her voice split the night air. The blue of her eyes seemed ablaze. The car had come to a stop 30 feet off the road, the lights still on, smoke wafting from under the hood.

I had seen it as I came around the curve, had hit my brakes to avoid her standing, waving frantically. I pulled over and was out of the car as she came running.

"He's trapped! I can't get the door open!"

Now I was at the SUV, crumpled against the rock. It wouldn't budge, and the man seemed unconscious. The smoke wasn't from a busted radiator. The car was on fire under there, and I had to get him out. Spotting a good-sized rock, I lifted it over my head and smashed the passenger window.

"Hurry, Please!" she cried. The button gave when I yanked and I climbed in, reached by his side and unsnapped the seat belt, felt around for the recliner lever. Where was it? Got it! Yanked, and the seat fell back on me.

I scrambled out, the heat was intensifying. I grabbed under his arms and yanked. His body moved, but he was pretty big. I braced on the frame with my legs and hauled for all I had. He was sliding now, and I kept moving, away from the burning vehicle, with her pulling, too. Black smoke filled the SUV and poured from the open door, circling, then drifting into the sky as the sounds of sirens filled the night.

I woke up in the back of the ambulance, sat up with a start, but the EMT had me tight, and it all came back in a rush. I must have gotten a few lungfuls of that black smoke, and passed out.

They kept me overnight, for observation. Cops took my statement, someone from the local paper wanted a story: Hero Saves Man From Burning Car, that kind of shit. I declined. I only did what anyone would do. The paper wrote it anyway, but with less fanfare since I wouldn't go along with it.

I asked about the guy. The nurses claimed confidentiality prohibited giving any info, but on the side, they said he had a few cracked ribs, and would pull through.

We all know what health care costs, so I was ready to get out as soon as possible to minimize the financial damage. The nurses assured me that all my expenses were covered, hinting at my SUV guy.

By 2PM the next day, I was going stir-crazy. A bit of a headache, nothing unusual they said. I could have a headache at home just as well! they said maybe tomorrow and if I checked myself out before they released me, I could pass out while driving. So I ordered lunch, watched game shows. I hate game shows.

They woke me at 7AM. If the doctors said okay, I would be released at 10AM. They checked the basics, blood pressure, breathing, looked into my eyes. I was dressed and seated, waiting for the okay.

At 10:30, I began to worry, then she came in. I had almost forgotten her. The blue eyes brought it all make so clearly, but the fear was gone, only a warmth and serenity.

"Hello, Mr. Rust, it's good to see you under better circumstances." She held out her hand, and shook mine warmly.

"Hi," I stuttered. "How..how is he?"

"Thanks to you, he'll be coming home in a week or so. He's pretty banged up and sore, but alive. Thanks to you." She smiled broadly.

"That's great to hear. How about you? Are you okay?"

"Me? I'm fine, a few cuts and scrapes, but you two were breathing that awful smoke in, that's what put you here, they tell me. So, are you ready to go?"

"Yeah, just waiting for the okay," I said.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I asked if they could wait until I got here. I have a car downstairs for us. Your car will be picked up and delivered to your home." "Oh yeah, I hadn't even thought of that, I just wanted out of here!"

For insurance purposes, they take you out in a wheel chair, so you don't fall and sue them. She waved to the orderly, and the nurses gave me a big goodbye as I was wheeled out.

It was a stretch limo at the curb, and the driver held the door for us. It felt good to breath real air, and I opened the window. She laughed and had the driver open the sun roof!

It was huge back there, and she sat smiling at me. All cleaned up and without the terror in her eyes, she seemed so in control. A woman in charge. I said, "I don't even know your name."

"I was wondering if you would ask. You seem so nonchalant about everything. I'm Ashley Wilder. And my husband Richard sent along his thanks as well as mine. When the time is right, we'd like to discuss repaying you."

She brushed back her auburn hair with blonde highlights. Although about 50, I couldn't get over her smooth skin and bright eyes, and crooked smile, almost laughing at the world. The burnt orange jumpsuit seemed to radiate heat, or was it her?

"Repaying? You've done enough. I'm guessing it was you who covered the medical bills, and now the ride home? I'd say we're even."

"Oh Mr. Rust, you are so refreshing! So many people just see dollar signs! Well, Richard has a way of getting what he wants, so I'll leave the monetary part to him."

"Look, it's Jack. And please tell him thanks. But I'm good."

"Oh well," she sighed, and her chest heaved as she said it. Man, she had a healthy chest, too. I bet she was a model or dancer as a younger woman! The hair, shoulder length, seemed too perfect. She seemed too perfect. Totally different from the other night.

I realized we had passed my cut-off, and mentioned it. "Yes, I know, I told Henry to just drive for a while, so we could chat. Do you mind?"

Not at all, nothing to go home to, living in a studio over a hardware store.

"I know it's early, but I could use a Mimosa. Would you care to join me?" She dropped the bar open, and champagne and OJ were chilling.

"Sure, no work for a week, they said, right?"

She poured. "To you, Jack, for coming to my rescue, and Richard's too!" She seemed to emphasis "coming", or was it just how her lips seemed so soft when she said it?

"I try to do a rescue a day," i joked.

She sipped and smiled slyly. "I'd like to see you come to the rescue again, soon."

Okay, I'm not crazy, she did that "come" thing again. Is she offering? The glass is up and the driver is oblivious. Was this her portion of the reward?

I took a huge gulp. I've always appreciated a good-looking older woman, and Ashley definitely filled that bill. As far as married women, I try to keep my distance: Too many single girls to get in trouble with, why risk it? But, if she was offering...

She chuckled, "Do I make you nervous, Jack? Big, cool Jack, my hero! I'm just trying to show my appreciation." She shifted on the seat, sliding closer. "I just want us to come together about how I can be of help."

My dick was filling with hot blood, and I swallowed hard. She knew she had me. I knew, too. "Maybe we should wait for Richard?"

"Oh, Jack! How kinky! But Richard doesn't roll that way. I thought we'd take things in our own hands." With that, I felt her hand on my thigh, squeezing as she smiled. She leaned closer, and her body was against mine. She stretched and our lips met. I tried no to react and she paused. Our lips inches apart, she whispered, "If you want me to stop, I will."

"You...you don't have to do this."

"I know that, Silly! I can afford to hire an escort to come over and fuck the shit out of you! But that's no fun for me! I like to repay my own debts!" With that, her hand found my crotch and squeezed. My growing cock reacted, jumping in her hand. "Oh, Jack!"

She was practically on top of me now, her mouth on mine, her tongue probing. Looking up at her, those blue eyes showing the fire, but a different flame setting. She slid to the floor and opened my fly, using both hands to dig in and find me, pulling me out into the open air. Her slender fingers wrapped around me and began stroking as she smiled. "Oh, Jack, I'm gonna enjoy this!"

She bent and blew cool air on me, then licked her lips. Opening for me, she took me in. My seven inches throbbed as she kissed and licked at the head, swirling her tongue around the crown, then diving down.

My hands got busy, too, unzipping the front of her jumpsuit, exposing black half-cup lace bra. I caressed her breasts as she moaned in satisfaction, slurping and sucking.

She shrugged the top off her shoulders, unhooked the bra for me, and her glorious nipples stood firm. She smiled. "Suck them for me, baby." She slid higher and gave me her nipple. I sucked greedily and she laughed and shuddered.

She somehow managed to get her jumpsuit off entirely, and crawled up on me, spreading for me to enter her. I held it steady and she took me inside her, rocking back on it, feeling it deep inside her.

Her head rolled back as she grunted and moaned, riding up and down, her hands on my chest, and me staring up at her awesome chest, heaving.

She looked down. "Oh, yes! Jack! Like that, my hero boy. Fuck me like that!"

She was on fire, a woman on a mission, all niceties gone, just humping her brains out, doing the same for me!

A few times, she quieted, shivered and slumped, only to push harder and faster, until I was at peak and I said the magic words, "I'm coming!"

"Yes, Baby, Come, COME!"

I exploded at the same time she released a flood of juices, coming together in gobs and gobs. We lay there panting and she reached for the glass controller.

"Henry, home, Henry!" She raised the glass to "Yes, Ma'am", then slid off, grabbing the champagne.

"Jack, you don't know how much I needed that! You continue to amaze me, and I'm more indebted to you!"

I chuckled. "Who's being silly now?"

"Honey, Richard is 75, he rarely gets it up and usually then I just give him head. Believe me, I needed that! And, you know what? He won't be home for a few more days! And you need to recuperate, with me watching out for you. A win-win situation, Honey!"

Just call me Hero!

tlc143
tlc143
106 Followers