Hero

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(She offers her hand and Eric takes it.)

ERIC

Yeah, I should be going too. I have a busy night on hand. It was nice meeting you too Crystal. I hope I see you again as well.

(They both smile at one another and begin to walk their separate ways. Eric turns around.)

ERIC

Hey Crystal!

(Crystal turns around to face Eric.)

CRYSTAL

Yes Eric?

ERIC

I hope I see you again too. I will keep a "watch" out for you.

(Crystal turns back around after flashing Eric a smile and begins on her way again. As she walks she replays over and over in her head what Eric just said to her and how he said. It was like he said watch as if he put it in quotations. And when this thought entered her head it was like lighting struck her.)

CRYSTAL

Son of a bitch!

(Crystal, in a mad dash drops her belongings and heads back to the bench, but Eric was long gone. Could he really have been him? Could he be The Watcher? He did say he had a busy night on hand. She wanted so badly to believe that he was him, but she wasn't sure. She looked around for a second. She began to turn back and retrieve her things and that's when she saw it. Tied to the benches leg was the bandana. She ran to it and yanked it from the leg. It was the one he wore on his face that night. She examined it and on the inside a note was written on the fabric.)

NOTE

I will always be "watching" out for you.

-Eric

(Crystal hugged the bandana and walked away. She carried a smile across her face as she left the park that night. She also carried with her the hope that they would have another night like that one again.)

THE END

12