Hero Boy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice and Frank led us in the other direction away from the football team where Ralph was standing. There was some beer at a table and we all got a drink plus some guys were cooking burgers. I could see the two girls were so nervous and wanted me out of there. I went over and got a burger.

Lot of people stopped and talked to our group saying hi and moved out just as fast. We saw a lot of people in just a short time. I was on my second beer and burger when I saw Ralph coming in our direction. Just as he got there I turned my back to talk to Frank at the same time turning my back to Ralph and Sara. I could hear him say to her that she left him stranded and he found her because he had to pee. She said she was just chatting with friends and would be right back over there and to go and pee. He left as I finished my beer turning back to her and said I would be on my way. Sara said, "I'll walk you to the car."

Sara said, "You understand why we got a room don't you. I got a receipt in case we can use it for taxes honey."

"Oh good you got it," I said and she reached in her jeans to pull it out and I looked it over. "Good I will figure a way to put it on our taxes." This insured her she was home free but then she must have been worried that she didn't see my sister at all. We kissed and she told me she would see me tonight. I left and headed for home to call Jerry to see what was new.

By the time I got back home after getting the kids and taking them to get something to eat it was seven o'clock and I was tired. I put a tape on for the kids to watch. Then I called Jean and filled her in on what happened for the day. I felt good talking to Jean but knew that I shouldn't be feeling that good. I think, in my mind, she was sort of my back-up or safety valve. I had almost resolved to myself that I was going to have sex with her now. It was a bad feeling and I wasn't feeling that good about it. My marriage was in the toilet and I didn't know what to do about it. Did I love Sara any more? Did I ever really love her? If she never got pregnant I know I would never have married her, or would I? Was I falling in love with Jean? She was more my type, same education, same type of job, good pay and a smart and pretty girl. Damn I'm confused.

When I hung up I got a call from Jerry. He told me he had their kids and he was calm now. He said he visited with June in the hospital and they were keeping her. She had a slight concussion and they wanted to keep her overnight. June wanted Jerry to call some friends and told him to tell them to call her. He didn't and they gave her something and she is sleeping most of the time.

Sara called and asked for June. He told Sara June called and said the picnic was too crowded and too hot so she went with a few friends bar hopping and would be home later. He thinks she bought it. He said June left a long message on his answering machine too, all lies, at eleven twenty. They talked a little in the hospital and made up or at least sign a truce till she gets out, and he laughed. It seemed he was on some kind of course, good or bad, at least it was some direction.

Later I put the kids to bed and sat on the couch drinking beer and had the fan on me to cool off. At eleven I took a shower and laid on the bed watching the news, then I heard Sara's car pull in. She came in and said she was going to check on the kids as she kissed me. She was chewing mint gum and had one of my shirts on, one she must have gotten from the kitchen clothes rack. Guess she didn't want to wear the jersey home. She still had on her scarf on which looked way out of place. I had the lights off making it easy for her as it was dark in the room just the small light from the TV.

I watched TV and didn't let her see me watching her, but I was, when she came back in. She went into our bathroom and closed the door after she got some clothes from her dresser. When she came out she had her sweats on. Can you imagine that? Sweats and a yellow scarf and it's a hundred in our bedroom. I just rolled away from her saying I was tired and she could tell me all about it in the morning, unless she really wanted to talk tonight. She said, "No tomorrow is ok," kissed me good night and we both rolled over to sleep.

I lay there thinking what I learned in health class many years ago about sleep and when was the deepest part of sleep. I figured I would wait till around four o'clock and try to slide her out of her sweats. This should be fun with out waking her up. Well, she seemed to have enough drinks in her; she might sleep right through it all.

At four I got up and slowly removed her scarf but could not see anything. I saw her purse there and she had a little light to open doors or see the key slot that ran on a watch battery that was not bright at all. I put it on her neck and it was all bit up and hickeys.

Next I removed her bottom sweats ever so slowly. She already kicked her sheets off her, as she was so hot. She was even sweating in her sleep. It took some time but not as much as I figured, then I had them off her. Yes, the hickey marks where right up on her legs and by her pussy. She would never be able to wear shorts till those marks went away.

Her top was the hard thing but lucky it was one of mine and was way too large for her. It took me a good half-hour to get it off her, but I had it off and she was naked now. I would like to take pictures of her but didn't want to wake her. Her tits only had a few marks on them. I slid the sheets over her and put her sweats in the bathroom along with her scarf.

Even in light of her infidelity, I still was getting aroused by the sight of her sexy body. The shapely legs that were slightly opposed to each other that rose gracefully to join at her love bite marred thighs, the smooth flat belly she worked so hard to keep, the full firmness of her breasts tipped with rose colored nipples that were smooth now, but were turgid just hours ago for her lover, her slender neck, partially covered by her mussed hair and finally her beautiful face. I made myself turn away and stop lusting for her. I had responsibilities to take care of.

Next I took her purse into the kitchen and looked through it. I found his address and phone number. He was out in Ohio right now. There were two packs of three rubbers and I wonder how many she used. I put everything back in the purse and went back to bed. She was still sound asleep and had the sheets pulled up to her neck.

I was standing next to her bed when the alarm went off at seven. She jumped and I pulled the sheet right off her. She was now completely naked as she lay there.

"What the hell are all the marks all over your body? Are those love bites? Damn, on your neck, on you tits and on your pussy and legs. What the hell gives here Sara?

"She tried to reach for something but I threw the sheet way away from the bed. She grabbed the pillow and tried to cover her body.

"What the hell happened to me? How the fuck did I get naked? I didn't go to bed this way, what the fuck did you do to me?"

"I heard you get up at four and you went in and took a shower. I don't know. I guess you came back naked and got into bed, but the hell with that. Why and who gave you all those bite marks?"

She jumped out of bed and ran into the bathroom. I saw her picking up her sweats in the bathroom before she slammed the door shut saying, "Later."

I reached for the door but heard her lock it as I said, "get your ass down stairs and answer my questions about how you got the marks. Did you take on the whole football team on?"

"Later!"

"Sara I'm going down stairs and I want some answers." I left and I heard the kids getting up so I took care of them. After I fed them I went into the basement and removed the phone wire so she could not call anyone to get any story of what was happening. I rounded up the kids and took them to my parent's house, telling her through the closed door where I was going. I also told her we were talking when I get back and to have a story to tell me.

When I got back she was coming out of the house heading for her car with the keys in her hand. She said, "I'll be right back and we can talk," I grabbed the keys from her hand and pushed her towards the house saying, "You're not going anywhere and we are going to talk right now." Inside the house she sat and broke right into tears saying she was so sorry.

"Sorry don't cut it sweetheart I want the full and complete story so start talking."

"It was just Ralph that I necked with, and it was just one time we did it."

"No one marks you up that much unless you two were fucking around all night long."

"No. It was at the beer ball party. We did it in the car and only necked."

"Only necked shit don't try to feed me a line like that. You're so full of shit I don't even want to talk to you. I can't stand to even look at you. Go get your kids from my mother if you're not running away with him today. If you are taking off with him, I will pick them up and you can tell me where to send your stuff," I bellowed as I walked out of the house.

I heard her say she would get them and I imagined she wanted her kids close to her, hoping I wouldn't say anything with the kids around. I drove a block away and waited for her to leave and I went back and fixed the phone and also fixed a bag of my clothes to move on out.

I went over to Jerry's and caught him home. He said he had to leave by eleven to get June from the hospital and bring her home. I filled him in on what happened to me and that I walked out on Sara. He said things between him and June are better now and he has calmed down.

He said, "we are almost opposite and the marriage is somewhat hard at times. She wants to party, or should I say talk with everyone and enjoy life. Where I like to sit home and enjoy the kids. I guess we have a lot of talking to do yet. I'm still pissed she had sex with Jack, but we will work it out. June thinks that it is modern times now and things like that happen, but I'm from the old school and believe in being faithful. But I'll forgive her with time." We talked till he had to leave and then I went to my parent's house.

Mom and dad didn't look too happy to see me as they had long talks with Jerry yesterday. Well to make it short they told me I couldn't just walk away from her or the marriage. I married her for better or worse and that I would have to see my priest and her reverend to talk to both of us. Together we would figure out a plan of attack to put the marriage back on the right track. When I left at midnight I wasn't feeling to good and I had to get up and go to work.

At work Jean was some help to me. It was nice to see a friendly, smiling face. We talked as I brought her up to date on all my talks and what I did. It was lunchtime and I took her to lunch. After work I stopped by the watering hole where the football team drinks again. I found out that Ralph was being transferred to the Buffalo area. He is in the pharmaceutical sales department and starts here in two weeks. They also talked about how hot Sara was with him and how she got caught in the parking lot fucking him by the other guys. No one knew who I was. I left there feeling like shit and with my head up my ass.

I went home and Sara had the plates set for dinner for everyone but me. We all ate but the kids did all the talking and nothing was said between us. She still had jeans and big shirt on with a blue scarf on. The kids went to play out side.

She asked me, "did you wet your noodle in the college whore last night."

"No, I happen to be married, I'm not the whore in this family. Why don't you wear shorts, you afraid to show all your love bites? I heard you also got caught fucking in the parking lot at the lake. You're a piece of work girl."

"Maybe if you took better care of me I wouldn't need a big cock from a real man," she was getting to me now. She was being spiteful to get my goat and I made a move towards her.

"You lay one hand on me and you will be in jail for the rest of your life mister smart ass," as she backed away from me. I was thinking how easy it is to lose it and punch her once. I now knew how Jerry felt and I backed up and sat down at the table.

"Even as much as I know you are a big whore I would never lay a hand on you."

"You get your rocks off undressing me last night so I was completely naked. Did you try to lick my pussy to get some of Ralph's cum to drink? Bet you would love to suck his cum from me or would you like to suck it right from his cock?"

I had to leave as I could see she wanted a big fight and for me to hurt her and that was something I would never do. If I stayed around for more of her wise ass comments I just might lose it. I knew she was scared that I would take the kids and she would never see them again. I left and was thinking of going to Jean's but I didn't think that would be a good idea. I wanted to keep a clear head and being with Jean would only make me want her more and make things worse. I called Mom and Dad and they wouldn't put me up, they wanted me to go home and kiss and make up. I got a cheap room at a motel out of town a ways.

I went to work and told Jean what happened. We talked and she thought I should give Sara a week and then talk to her. Talking to her now would do no good but after she and I cooled down things would be easier to deal with. I was so mad at Sara I took the afternoon off and got a lawyer. I told her to start divorce proceedings and serve her tomorrow. She explained what I would have to pay and I said it didn't matter and to go ahead with it. I knew I made good money and would have to pay for the kids so what the hell, do it. I told her I just wanted the kids every other weekend and one day a week.

She was served the next day and I got a call from my parents to come over to their house for a talk. Mom and Dad tried their best to get us to talk. They had a meeting for us at their house with the priest and nothing worked. Neither one of us would budge an inch. She said the only reason I married her was because she got pregnant and I said she never stopped loving her Ralph the hero boy so we got nowhere.

Ralph finally moved into town and they started to date twice a week and our meetings ended then. The kids told me he wouldn't come to our house but mom would meet him at night when she got a sitter and went out. I checked the house from time to time and Ralph was never there.

Since neither of us fought the divorce it went right through and it was final and cheap if you ask me. I had been seeing Jean and she put me right in my place telling me she does not want to get married right now and I might not be mister right for her anyway.

My boss sold his business to Kodak and they offered me a job with them and a raise of forty thousand. I was now just a few thousand short on a hundred thousand a year. My boss also made a deal with them to take our crew. The rest of the crew did not get the raise I did, but they got to keep their jobs, which was great as they were good paying jobs. I have a strong feeling that the reason I got the raise and they hired all of us was so that we wouldn't take our knowledge to another company. A Kodak guy was put in charge of the group.

Sara worked and wanted the divorce so bad, I didn't have to pay for her, just the kids. She wanted the house and agreed to take over the payments. She also wanted her car with the payments. I had to pay support for the kids and put some in the bank for their college fund. Really it worked out good for me and I felt like I cheated her but I would make up for it with the college money. I signed off on the house and her car.

It's been nine months and now we are talking and getting along pretty good. We didn't talk very much in the beginning but as time went on we got friendlier with each other. I guess time heals all wounds. When she and Ralph would go on vacation I would take a vacation and take the kids with me. I would have a ball with the kids and they loved being with me as I spoiled them rotten. I was always buying them clothes and toys.

In November they wanted me to take the kids again as they where going to Vegas to get married. I guess I still had feelings for her because I got drunk when I heard that. I'm not sure why but I did. A few weeks later I started to see a therapist once a week. I was feeling depressed.

The week she got married I had mom watch the kids in the day while I worked and I took them at night. We all had a good time but I was still feeling bad about it.

I bought an old house that needed a lot of work and I took it one room at a time. In no time at all I had two bedrooms and a bath up stairs already done with three bedrooms to go and another bathroom. Down stairs I had a bathroom and the kitchen done. I was now working on the den.

When they came back they had a party and I even went to it. I kissed Sara for the first time since we parted and in spite of myself, somewhere in the back of my mind, I knew I still loved her. My mom and pop were there with June, Jerry, Bob and his girlfriend. I talked to June and like every other time I have talked to her since our breakup she tries to apologize to me for what they did, and like always I excused her. But, deep in my heart, I wonder if I do.

Time went by and Sara put our house up for sale in late December. She moved in with the kids at Ralph's new house he built. It was a big house by today's standards. She had no luck selling the old house, if you ask me Sara was asking too much for it but I guess you can always come down on the price.

We all got together at Christmas time too. I still didn't like Ralph and his dumb jokes but I tolerated him for the sake of the kids. Why do salesmen know all the jokes? I guess I would keep an eye on him and check him out. I don't know, maybe I'm not all there. Really, I think he's not the marrying type. He is outgoing and likes to party and be the center of attention. It's like he wants the wife and kids for appearances.

I even went out with them on New Year's Eve to a party. Of course Jean was with me for the first time and still we all got along as good as could be expected under the circumstances. I could see Jean and Sara were not going to hit it off together. While we were on the dance floor Ralph cut in on Jean and me leaving me dancing with Sara. He did this three times and asked Jean two other times to dance when we were all sitting at our table. We all did a lot of dancing. As usual, I kept an eye on Ralph and now I had real bad feeling about him, but I couldn't put my finger on it. Sara came up to me once when he was dancing with Jean and asked me to dance. This was a pleasant surprise. While we danced we were silent, in deep thought. I know I was enjoying the dance and thinking of how nice it used to be before "hero boy". I hoped Sara was feeling the same. I started to hold her loosely and Sara automatically held me tight like we used to. Her hair smelled wonderful as I took in her aroma while she nuzzled her head to my chest. I was beginning to wonder if in fact she too missed the way we were. I lost myself in the music while I felt her firm breasts push gently into my chest. My hands found their way from her waist just at the top of the swell of her ass. I yearned to reach down and squeeze those firm buns and pull her tightly into my hard cock, but I remained a gentleman. Despite my intentions my hard cock betrayed me, I must have bumped into her a couple times as she said "just like old times, you, me, and Mr. Big" I was happy that she noticed and also that she was at ease with it. I didn't want to admit it, but I still missed her and I believe she missed me. I hadn't noticed where we were dancing and we strayed over to the mistletoe by accident. Sara was the one who noticed and she was the one who initiated a kiss, a kiss that lingered a little too much for it not to mean something.