Hero Boy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the trip home with Jean she said, "you know I don't think Sara likes me but I think Ralph does," and she laughed. "He was really putting it on thick while we danced. His hands seemed to wander their way to the sides of my tits and down to squeeze my tush whenever I wasn't paying attention. He even asked me if I wanted to outside for some fresh air. I think he is a creep and he is not my type and as little as I know about Sara he is not her type either, I just have a bad feeling about him. I see him at night spots and he is picking up girls."

"I got the same feeling tonight. Sure hope we are wrong."

"Nope we are not wrong she is in for a hard time, I wonder why she doesn't like me? I would love to be friends with her."

Sara had taken a leave of absence from her job and was thinking about quitting all together so she could be with the kids full time since she married Ralph. Sara seemed to be on top of the world for the first four or five months and then it looked like she changed, like she had a lot on her mind. I guess she did, she still didn't sell the house and when I asked if she was asking too much and she just about took my head off.

Time eased by and before you knew it, it was June. The weather was good. and I started on the outside work of my house. I had the downstairs finished and would finish the up stairs in the winter.

It was the last Friday in June and the kids where getting out of school today. I was thinking what I would do with them this summer. I was going to have them for three weeks and wasn't sure what I would do. I had figured that now I could include Jean in the plans as the kids knew and liked her. I just hoped Sara was all right with it, after all, we were not married. The phone rang and it was Jerry and he wanted to meet for lunch. Damn! I wondered what he wanted. With him it was always trouble when he called.

We sat and ordered lunch and I asked him what he had on his mind.

"Well June wants me to help her move Sara Saturday. Sara is leaving Ralph for awhile to think over the marriage. Sara wants to move tomorrow while school is out and she wants to go back to your old house, worked out pretty good that she never sold it."

"What, you got to be kidding me! They just got married! What the hell is going on?"

"Well, I've been all over June and I can't get anything out of her. Sara wants to think over the marriage and be out of the house when she does. I don't even think Ralph knows about it yet. There are four of us guys helping, in case Ralph gets out of hand. It sure will prove interesting. I would've told you sooner, but June never told me till yesterday she just sprang it on me."

"Wow! Ok Jerry keep me in the loop, you got my phone number. Make sure you call me. Don't make me look you up, ok."