Hero, Friend

Story Info
He becomes a hero to an old friend, and a new lover.
2.9k words
4.25
34.3k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm walking along campus, back to my car, and hear a muffled cry. I dash around a corner to find 3 guys wrestling a purse from a girl and threatening her in hushed but firm voices. Calmly, confidently, I tell them that I will give them this one opportunity to run, and maybe get away with nothing more than bruised pride.

Of course, outnumbering me 3 to one, they refuse. Without saying another word, I make an example of the closest of them: he swings a wide right-hook, I catch it and use the excessive momentum to smash him against the wall, making sure to put my elbow against his chin and force the back of his head into the bricks. A swift roundhouse kick across his jaw as he falls makes sure he'll be fast asleep for a while. The next one makes a move, predicatably, swinging down at me from above and behind, and landing right into a throw which lands him next to his buddy. I snap his arm at the elbow for dramatic effect, and the third runs.

The girl, meanwhile, has hidden in the corner, behind some old crates, trying to be forgotten in the shadows. She is thankful for my help, but more fearful than ever. I understand how she feels, and without coming closer, tell her that everything is alright, and that I'm calling the police.

This time, she recognizes my voice, an old friend, someone she trusts intimately. How could she have not noticed it before? She's never seen me in a fight, never seen me protect the ones I love so fiercely. Still a bit afraid of this new Casey she doesn't quite recognize, but overjoyed just the same, she runs out and wraps her arms around me, nuzzling her head against my chest and crying out all her fear in my embrace. I tell her that I'm taking her home, and she's in no mood to argue.

At her apartment, we curl up on the couch, no TV, no movies, no music, just silence and us. I lay back, inviting her to sit next to me, but instead she curls into a ball, her very best impression of a kitten, and snuggles against me, needing to be held, needing to feel safe for just a moment longer. I hold her there for a long time, patiently, stroking her hair and kissing her forehead, telling her that it's all over, that we're safe now. She cries for a while, but slowly becomes more cheerful, a little laugh here and there between sobs, a joke or two of her own, and she slowly comes out of her ball, to instead sit sideways in my lap, her head laying against my left arm, which cradles her weight.

She looks up at me, her eyes still a little puffy from crying, but sparkling with the moisture and sincere admiration, and thanks me, from the bottom of her heart, in every way she can think of. Then suddenly, without warning, without waiting to judge my reaction, knowing before she moved what would happen, she kisses me deeply, one hand behind my head to make sure I can't escape her. I return the kiss, probing lightly and tenderly with my tongue, and caress her tear-stained cheek with my palm, pulling her hair behind her ear, and stroking down her neck.

Shyly, I pause at her collarbone; I don't want to be a slightly smoother version of the guys I just beat up. My fears are completely unfounded, I soon find, as she untangles herself enough to rip open her blouse, buttons flying in every direction, revealing beautifully full breasts vaguely hidden beneath a uniquely feminine front-clasp bra. Her hand finds mine, and guides it to the place we both want it to be. Her kisses become less direct, meanwhile, in a distracted sort of way, and slight moans fill my mouth.

She's noticed by this time the rather uncomfortable predicament pressing against my fly, and does nothing to help the situation as she purposefully moves those sexy, curvy hips in such a way as to drive me wild where I sit. Not doubting now where this is all going, I fumble a bit with the bra clasp, unleashing two beautiful mounds of flesh into the world, and rush to cover them again with my own hands. They're both firm, best described as "perky", with cute little pink nipples budding out at just the right places, already hard and sensitive with excitement.

I kiss my way down her jaw, now, pausing to nibble on her earlobe for just a moment, breathing heavily with desire into her ear, and then down the side of her neck, taking just a tiny nibble here and there. I feel her respond to the erotic little love-bites, as she inhales sharply with each, and moans her approval immediately afterwards. Down now to her collar bone, my kisses become just a bit wetter, hinting at things yet to be, and move a bit slower.

She lays back completely against my left bicep, revelling in the torturously slow seduction of it all. An inch lower I kiss, another inch, and another. Finally, my lips wrap themselves around her nearest nipple, and her hand begins to play with the hair along the back of my head, pulling me towards her just a bit harder every now and again. I suck it in, against my rough tongue, and lick with a long, slow stroke, letting the soft texture flood her sensations. At just the right moment, when she jerks me towards her even harder, I take it gently between my teeth to softly nibble, still playfully teasing it with my tongue.

Not to be overlooked, I continue to rub, pinch, twist, pull, and play with the other nipple with my free hand, much to her delight. Suddenly, she sits up, pulling me away and back into those heavenly lips once more, driving her tongue between my teeth, delving deeper into me than before. She looks up at me, and smiles impishly, before climbing out of my lap and pulling me after her by the front of my shirt.

In her bedroom, I carelessly fling everything above the covers aside, just in time for her to fly past me, landing where clothes and books had been only a split second before. Leaning forward, she quickly disposes of the open shirt and bra, and grabs me by a beltloop, roughly pulling me closer to her. As I lift my shirt above my head, she yanks at my jeans, and manages to hastily pull them down, boxers and all, revealing my full eight inches, already hard. She can see the veins along the shaft throbbing quickly, in time with my heartbeat, and the head swelling to a unique crimson red, while the first samples of precum threaten to seep from the tip.

Before giving me time to wonder, she leans forward and plants the gentlest of little kisses at the very top of the shaft, along the underside of the head. That light little dusting is quickly followed by another, slightly lower, and more, all along the shaft, up and down again, growing wetter and longer and harder as she goes. Finally, when there is nothing left to kiss, she allows the increasingly sensitive head of my cock to slide teasingly between her lips. Her mouth clamps down tight just below the head, hinting that I shouldn't push forward, just before her tongue has it's way with me.

To begin, she licks the now-plentiful precum from the tip, sampling my taste for the first time, and moaning in pleasure at the thought of what a naughty thing she is doing and about to do. This is her hero, and she wants to see him enjoying himself. The thought of what his face may look like as orgasm overtakes his body, the rush of juices that could be filling her mouth as he cums, and the undeniable desire to be the one to bring both about, excite deep, primal desires from the pit of her being.

Without much warning, she goes wild on my cock, sucking it as deep against the back of her throat as she can, rubbing every possible inch with her ever-active tongue. I try to warn her, to get her attention as I feel the heat and tension building in my abdomen, with my knees growing weak and blackness seeping into the corners of my eyesight, reaching down to caress the side of her face. She notices, and looks up at me, those deep green eyes transformed before me into something animalistic, the feral eyes of a jungle cat feasting on her prey, not to be denied or deterred. That look of such passion and desire unleashes something similar within me, and I ball my hands into fists, cursing in inane tongues I've never heard before, unable to inhale, as every muscle in my body forces my cum as deep into her mouth as it can.

I'm absolutely floored to realize that this beautiful, gentle creature that I've always looked upon as a bastion of upright virtuosity, has not only given me one of the most mind-blowing orgasms of my life, but swallowed every last drop to boot. Or, I should say, I would be floored if I were concious enough of the outside world to realize all that. Instead, I stumble forward in a euphoric stupor and lay back against the bed, causing her to giggle girlishly, obviously entertained by the state of incapability she has put me into.

Her voice is husky, smokey, betraying a still-unquenched fire burning deep within her. She crawls, bearing remarkable resemblance to a stalking panther, up my legs, straddling me, licking lightly along the underside of my cock, from my balls to the head, continuing upwards, kissing here and there, pausing at the point where her breasts rest in my crotch to sway them back and forth a few times, before continuing her tour of my body.

As she nears the end of her minature journey, she lays her head against my chest, resting her weight there, and allowing her hands to move to the buttons on her own jeans. One by one they pop open, and I help to push the thin denim down off those luscious hips and across the hard muscles of her freshly bared ass. When my armspan becomes useless for helping anymore, my hands quickly find their way back to the shapely form of her butt, firmly but sensitively cupping and massaging each mesmerizing globe.

Back on her hands and knees, now unincumbered by clothing, she climbs the last few inches towards my face, and smothers me in a deep, passionate kiss, each of her elbows astride my head, her soft breasts pressed against my hairy chest. My hands now find room to move a bit further down, between the crack of her ass, to caress her soft, dripping folds from behind. This is the first time they've been touched, a fact of which she is obviously painfully aware, and without hesitation she spreads her knees wide and raises her hips to grant my probing digits better access.

I start by softly caressing along the outsides of her well-shaven pussy, the silky skin electrifying both of our senses beneath my soft touch. Slowly, I pull back her outer lips to reveal her tight, pink inner lips, already swollen and sensitive, with a warm layer of moisture coating them from bottom to top. As I rub the droplets of natural lubrication all along her folds, I catch the lightest wiff of her intimate scent, causing my cock to reawaken slightly between us.

Well, it was either that, or the sensation of her tongue probing the inner depths of my ear, as I finally work the rough pads of my well-lubed fingers all the way to her engorged clit. Moving one hand between us and up to lightly paw at her hard little button, with the other I bury two fingers teasingly slowly into her waiting pussy. Her tightness is incredible, as I find that only two fingers is surprisingly restricting my movement within her. My cock jumps another inch at that moment, and she moans breathily into my ear.

With my right hand working furiously at her clit, I pull back the small hood shielding it from direct contact, and very lightly tap the little bud. Her body responds involuntarily, jerking sharply up as a loud cry escapes from between her lips. Her right hand is wrapped tightly around my left shoulder, squeezing encouragingly when I do something right, and her teeth rest against the other, nibbling when the pleasure becomes so great that she must either bite down or shout out her good fortunes.

Only moments later, the short, sharp thrusts of her hips become constant and consistent, the nails of her right hand digging uncontrollably into the flesh of my shoulder as her teeth mimic the same on the other side. Without warning, she's up on all fours again, back arched painfully, toes curled, as incoherent pleadings spill forth from her lips. My cock reaches full mast when it feels her moisture dripping down on to it, already preparing it for what's next.

Not a word is uttered between us as I grasp the base of my cock, holding it straight up, and she begins to rub her own cum all across the head. If I wasn't at 100 percent before that, I am now, as waves of pleasure bring warmth all the way to my cheeks. We look into eachothers eyes as she impales herself upon me, her own wide-eyed, open-jawed expression of unadulterated passion and pleasure mirrored in this moment by my own. For a while, neither of us move, neither of us are willing to let go of the moment.

As if waking from a dream, we both realize suddenly where we are, what we're doing, and who we're doing it with. We've been friends for ages, just friends, and nothing more. Now, with my fiery cock hilt-deep in her volcanic snatch, we're something more. Now, we're one person, with one soul, connected quite literally at the hip, and we're both overjoyed. It should always be this way, for everyone, every time new lovers are born, we both think to ourselves.

Such thoughts pass through our heads in slow motion, like an action scene from the Matrix, but are soon overwhelmed by yet another crashing wave of pleasure. We snap back into reality, into primal, instinctive, rutting animals, at once and uniformly. Suddenly, there is no world, no muggers and rapists, no streets, no apartments, no bedrooms, and no beds. There's only her, and me, and the constant streaming pleasure and power and energy between us, like bolts of electricity traveling up lightning rods.

She sets a furious pace, and I'm up to the challenge, our combined sweat dripping down onto the covers, the bed springs begrudgingly accepting every blow as her hips crash into mine. When her abdomen and back can take no more, she flattens herself against me, and rolls beneath me, wrapping her toned legs firmly around the small of my back. I set the pace this time, a little slower, but firm and constant, instinct pushing me to drive my full being as far into her as possible. Our combined fluids coat my shaft, dripping down into her asshole and all across my balls, as she comes yet again, squirting just a tiny bit up onto each of our stomaches.

The animal in me flares at the sight, and I bite my lower lip as I put everything I've got into our love-making-turned-fucking. Yet still I am not satisfied. We are fucking eachothers' brains out, but still we are doing it as humans, and not as beasts of the flesh as our loins desire of us. Shocking even myself, I pull away from her, but only long enough to forcefully pick her up and turn her over, shoving her knees wide apart and forcing her back down into a fully arched position. She reaches greedily for my cock from between her legs, and literally pulls it back into herself, reaching further to grasp behind my balls and pull me another inch deeper. The wonderful pressure in that magic spot is mind-numbing, and my own back arches as I thrust into her at a record pace, taking full advantage of the more capable position.

The rough underside of my cock rubs delightfully against her g-spot with each stroke, and my own fingers ensure that her sensitive clit is not forgotten. Meanwhile, one of her arms supports her while the other hand wanders in unexpected places, encouraging me to break limits I didn't even know existed. Neither of us realize the volumes at which we are crying out at intermedent times, moans and shouts that fill every corner of the apartment. The walls seem to shudder as we both reach the peak, screams echoing in our ears as my seed fills her innermost cavities and her cum squirts uncontrollably, dousing everything in range.

The thick smell of sex hangs almost palpably in the air, the room frighteningly quiet with my ears still ringing. The beasts slip into the past and out of our memories as we lay against eachother on the damp bed spread. Our legs and arms tangle as I cover her mouth in one final smothering, smouldering kiss. As she breaks away, she buries her head again into my chest and cries. I needn't ask, for I already know: they're tears of joy, the sorts of tears you cry at the end of a very long journey, when you have finally found something you have long sought.