Hero Worship Pt. 06

Story Info
Taylor deals with insecurities. A confrontation with Macie.
  • January 2021 monthly contest
20.3k words
4.91
55.9k
135

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JCMcNeilly
JCMcNeilly
2,405 Followers

Here we are, part six of eight. If you're just coming in now you're going to be really lost. All characters in explicit scenes are over eighteen. Please rate and comment and send feedback. It keeps me going. Enjoy!

- Aly -

I slowly began to climb back toward reality.

The absolute ecstatic bliss I'd been floating in for so long was receding, leaving me feeling very empty, but also perfectly content. Which was weird. But My Lady was there, and she was holding me, and she was so warm, and so strong, and I loved her so much.

The rush of emotion was beyond intense, and I couldn't hold it in. Tears started to flow, and before I knew it I was sobbing into Taylor's shoulder. Sadness at the loss of the place I'd been, pure joy of having been there at all, the intense love of the woman who made it possible. The one who was holding me close, so close, and whispering in my ear that it was okay, that I was such a good girl, that I made her so happy, and that she loved me. Her hands rubbed gently over my back and ran through my hair.

I don't know which one was more calming, her words or her touch, but even so it took me a long time to come down. Taylor was so patient with me. When I could finally look at her the concern just shone from her eyes, and there were tears on her cheeks. She was so worried about me.

I managed to squeak out a word. "Hi."

"Oh, baby, are you okay?"

"Yeah." I lifted my chin, and we shared a soft, sweet kiss. "I'm thirsty."

Taylor nodded and jumped out of bed, running to the kitchen. She was back in a flash with a bottle of Gatorade, yellow, I think, and a straw.

She held it in my hands as I took a sip. I winced as her fingers touched my wrists. They were red and a little raw. I hadn't even noticed.

"Oh, my God, Aly, I'm so sorry."

"It's okay."

"No, it's not." She dashed into the bathroom, coming back with some lotion that she spread gently over my skin. "I kept you in those cuffs way too long. I'm so sorry."

I took her hands in mine. "Don't apologize, ever. Not once, okay?"

She nodded, her eyes still unsure. I finished my bottle of Gatorade and climbed back into her arms, which held me so tight. I'm not sure how she managed it, but suddenly the covers were around us, and an intense wave of fatigue settled over me, bringing the deepest sleep in its blessed wake.

***

When I opened my eyes the sky outside had barely begun to lighten in preparation for dawn. I had turned in the night so I was spooned flush against Taylor's body. I rolled over, and she did the same, coming to rest on her back as I slid my hand across her firm, flat stomach. I remembered when she'd looked at me last night and told me I was going to give myself to her, how my knees had shook.

When I'd been a little girl in Bible School at my Grandma's church in Kansas one of my teachers had told me whenever a person came into the presence of an angel their first reaction was to fall down and worship them. As a girl I'd always thought that was a little silly. Angels were beautiful women with harps and halos, or chubby little babies in diapers with wings. Who'd be afraid of that?

But now I understood. When Taylor had looked at me with command in her eyes there was no other reaction but worship, and falling to my knees before her had seemed the most natural thing in the world. And once she had me on the bed, cuffed and helpless, nothing in the universe existed but her and me.

Taylor stirred, and I kissed her shoulder. Her beautiful blue eyes opened, and she tried to blink the sleep out of them. "Hi, baby."

"Mmm, good morning."

She pulled me in for a kiss, morning breath be damned. She was so sweet.

"Are you okay, baby?"

I nodded. "Slept like a rock. And see?" I held out my wrists. "Barely red anymore."

She grabbed my arms and kissed me where I'd been sore, but I gave her a stern look that kept her from apologizing again.

"Did it hurt, baby?"

"Yeah, but it didn't matter."

"Baby..."

"No, you don't understand. It was fine. I mean, I have the lowest pain tolerance in the world. I start crying on the way to get my flu shot." Taylor laughed. "But when I was, God I don't even know what to call it, under? There was no pain, or there was, but even the pain felt good. Like what you were doing with my nipples?"

Taylor nodded.

"That was amazing. I want more of that, by the way."

"Okay. That can be arranged."

We kept talking for almost an hour. I told her about how much I'd loved servicing her while my hands were tied. Actually being gently restrained had been a revelation. I couldn't do anything but just sink into the experience. I tried to tell her how it felt, the floaty, out of body-ness of it, how much more intense the pleasure felt, how I never wanted it to end.

She told me about how scared she'd been while I'd been crying afterwards, that she thought she'd really hurt me. The tenderness in my big, tough, butch's eyes as she said it made me feel wonderful, cared for, adored.

Unfortunately the Monday morning sun was coming up, and Taylor had to work, and I had class. I took my time washing and servicing my lady in the shower, catching the faint echoes of what Taylor had called 'Subspace.' I'd been touched as she'd told me about the research she'd done.

I wondered if I was going to be able to concentrate at all in my classes, but it didn't seem to be a problem. If anything I was more focused and relaxed. In all I felt wonderful.

That feeling slipped a little as I headed back into the house for dinner. I'd told myself that studying in the library for the last two hours hadn't meant I was scared and trying to put off this moment. But I was definitely aware of my increased heart rate as I returned.

I got my dinner, a grilled chicken salad with dried cranberries. As I entered the dining room I saw Evelyn sitting with Macie and a few other seniors. I looked around for Sadie, but I didn't see her.

"Surprised you're here, Aly. Don't they do the pride meetings on Monday nights?"

I felt my ears burn. "What the hell is that supposed to mean?"

Macie shrugged. "You know, hang out with your real sisters one night. You could surround yourself with dykes like you want."

"Fuck you, Macie. If you want to keep living in the dark ages, there is nothing I can do about it. But you aren't going to make me feel bad about not being a classless bigot." My voice rose higher as I said it.

"Hey, chill out. Just thinking if your 'lifeguard' isn't doing it for you, you could try a few swings for the other team. See what it's like." She said the word lifeguard like she didn't believe Taylor was real.

If only she knew how Taylor 'did it' for me.

"If I did, it would be none of your damn business, Macie O'Brian. Maybe you should try a woman. You've never had a boyfriend that I've ever seen"

"I use men as God intended. One night at a time. And when I'm done they're happy, I'm happy, and they leave. Everyone wins. But people see them. No one I know has even seen this Taylor. Not even Sadie. Why haven't you brought him around?"

"This conversation should make that obvious."

"What's obvious is that you're hiding something, Aly."

The look on her face scared the crap out of me. It looked like she knew something, or at least suspected it. I scowled at her and turned away, sitting by myself. Evelyn stood up and came over and joined me.

"Don't mind her."

"What is her problem? God, this is supposed to be Los Angeles, in the twenty-first century. I try to be a little open minded, and..." I shook my head.

"Hey, it's okay, I'm still in your corner So are the others."

"What's going on?" Sadie sat down next to me and I just shook my head.

Evelyn answered. "Macie's being a bitch."

"Ah. About what it's usually about?"

"She's still up in arms about what Aly proposed."

Macie got up to leave with several others, and Sadie leaned forward. "Methinks she doth protest too much."

That made me giggle. "I doubt it. That girl's gone through half the guys in school."

"Yeah, but she doesn't care a lick about any of them. She's an odd duck."

Evelyn sighed. "True, but that doesn't mean she doesn't talk about them all the time."

Sadie gave a sly smile. "Trying to prove something to everyone?"

I tried to stifle a laugh. "Stop it. This is exactly what I'm talking about. It shouldn't matter at all who Macie or anyone else wants to be with, or not be with."

"I know, I know."

***

After class on Tuesday I made a beeline to Taylor's apartment. I admit I was hoping for a little matinee when I arrived, but Taylor was already ready to go to lunch. She was dressed more smartly than I was used to, with her hair combed and wearing one of her nicer button ups and jeans.

"You look nice." I gave Taylor a kiss as she took my hand.

She was definitely a little nervous. "You remember the commission I got at the fair? The guy who wanted the water sculpture in his backyard?"

"Sure."

"Well, after lunch I have to go and meet him and his contractor to get measurements and things. I was hoping you'd come with."

"I'd love to."

Taylor gave me a wickedly sly grin. "Good, you can be my assistant. Carry my stuff, help me measure things."

"It would be my honor, My Lady." I dropped into a curtsy, dipping my head and lifting my skirt out and everything. That made Taylor laugh, which I loved. She has the most beautiful laugh, rich and free, when she relaxed enough to share it.

And it was wonderful to see her interact with her client and the foreman. At first glance the backyard was a disaster, dirt and tarps everywhere. But I could see how it was taking shape. I'd had one Landscape Architecture class my junior year, and I could recognize some of the techniques they were using and where things were likely headed.

I was able to ask some intelligent questions of the foreman about how they were running the water lines and electricity, which ratcheted up his respect for me, at least. Taylor, on the other hand, was fearless, climbing right down into the pit that would someday be the pool with the owner and talking and pointing.

We took some pictures of the scenic backdrop, which consisted of a lovely view of the forested hills beyond. I looked over the blueprints and asked for copies of the section where Taylor's sculpture would go. Luckily the measurements were already there, so I didn't have to go down into the dirt with Taylor to measure.

We spent almost two hours going over things, trying to figure out exactly what he wanted, as well as looking at building materials and the color of the stone and wood stains that were being used.

I came near and heard them talking.

"So, I'll have some sketches for you by the end of the week. I've already got a few ideas."

"I have to admit I'm excited. Oh, here." He reached into his billfold and handed over a check. "I've added $300 for materials. Let me know if that's not enough. I really was just guessing at the number."

"I will, thank you."

When we got back into my car Taylor was looking a little stunned.

I put my hand on her knee. "Hey, I thought that went well."

Taylor interlaced her fingers with mine and nodded. "Yeah. It did."

"Do you have any idea what you're going to do?"

"Yeah, I have a few ideas." She placed her head back against the headrest. "That was amazing though. It was like being a real artist, like an adult, with a job."

"You are a real artist, sweetheart."

"Ok, not a 'real' artist, a professional artist, like I could really do this, not just as a hobby or a side hustle."

"I know you can, Taylor. I've always known it."

***

Back at Taylor's apartment we threw together a bowl of spaghetti and meatballs with salad and garlic bread. I got to make the garlic bread, and it turned out really well.

As we sat at the table I noted Taylor was picking at her food a little.

"You aren't hungry, sweetie?"

"No, I just, ... I'm thinking."

"About what? Today?"

"No, not so much today." She breathed out a sigh and sat back in her chair. "I don't know how I'm going to get this all done. With the commissions I took and the show in April. I'm already exhausted. I've worked every night till midnight this week."

"What do you want to do?"

"I think I need to go down to part time at the beach. Three days a week, maybe. I just don't know how I can."

I almost asked if I could help, but I caught myself. That likely wouldn't go well. But I filed it away for future consideration.

"Am I going to lose my Tuesdays with you?"

"No, no, God." She reached out and took my hand. "You're the only thing keeping me sane."

A smile stretched across my face. "I love you. Now eat your dinner."

Taylor smirked at me. "Yes ma'am."

Later that night I was lying in Taylor's arms, the taste of her still in my mouth. Her eyes were closed and her breathing was starting to ease as she recovered from what I'd just finished doing for her. Today had been Taylor's day, and I was so glad she'd let tonight be all about her as well. So far, at least.

"Did My Lady enjoy that?"

"Oh, baby, you have no idea." She pulled me into her embrace. "I'm going to do it. I'm going to put everything I have into this show. I want to try to make something better. For us."

Us. What a word. "I'm so proud of you, Taylor. You're going to be amazing. I mean, you're already amazing, but, I mean..."

Taylor shut me up with a kiss, and all rational thought left me as I melted into it. "Thank you, baby. Now shh." She turned me around so my back was pressed against her. One arm was holding me from underneath, caressing my breast, while her other hand moved softly over my tummy and between my legs. I closed my eyes and let My Lady sweep me away.

- Taylor -

I waved goodbye as Aly drove away toward school. And I headed straight into the garage and started up my bike. I had a couple of errands to run before I headed out to the warehouse for the day.

As I knocked on Jen's office door I was surprisingly calm. It's amazing how much more confident and together I felt after a night with Aly in my bed.

"Come in."

I entered. Jennifer was sitting behind her desk. There was a shelf to her left with several picture frames. One of her and her volleyball partner holding a trophy, one of Vicky, smiling and beautiful, and one of them both, Vicky in a flowing white dress, her arm around Jen, who was wearing a white tuxedo.

I imagined one of those pictures hanging in my home, with Aly in the dress. And the thought of it gave me peace.

"Taylor! What are you doing here?"

"I need to talk to you about my schedule."

By the time I left I'd made the change. After this week, I'd go down to Friday, Saturday, and Sunday only. Jen had wished me good luck, and invited me down for dinner tonight. I'd take her up on it, I could use all the free food I can get. But I did still have a little money that I had set aside from the fair for Aly and me, and I wanted to use it before I went into full budget mode.

I parked in front of the adult toy store where Aly had taken me several weeks ago. I wondered how walking into a shop like this was so much scarier to me than walking away from my secure paycheck had been just a half hour ago.

Luckily, for me at least, the place was empty again, save for the same sales girl who'd been here before. She wished me a good morning and I waved pathetically back before heading over into the toy section. I could see the black leather, um, stuff, just off to my right.

I jumped a little when the door opened again, and an older gentleman entered. Luckily for me he headed straight back to the DVD area without looking around. I nosed around for a few minutes, all of a sudden totally unsure of what I wanted. The man evidently knew exactly what he was looking for, as he checked out quickly, and I watched him out of the corner off my eye until he was gone.

I caught the clerk, Trinity, that was her name, smiling at me in the reflection from the glass, and my traitorous cheeks heated up. I turned away, but I could feel her getting closer.

"Hey! So how did your last purchase work out?"

The heat of my blush spread up into my ears. "You remember me?"

"Sure. You were in here with that pretty brunette. The one who couldn't keep her hands off you."

I couldn't help but smile. "Yeah, that's my Aly."

"Aww. You're adorable." She clapped her hands. "So, what are we looking for?"

I took a deep breath and tried to summon Aly's boldness. "Aly also really liked the, ah, the handcuffs, and, um and I kind of want to see about taking that to the next level?"

"Oh, we can do that. The first thing I'd recommend are a good set of wrist and ankle cuffs. They're a lot more comfortable for longer play sessions."

"Yeah, the cuffs seemed to hurt her a bit. She didn't complain about it during, but her wrists were definitely red and sore after."

"That tracks. If she's a natural sub, when she gets deep into a scene pleasure and pain all get sort of intermingled. She won't make good decisions about what's hurting, and you can't trust her to safeword out."

"Yeah, subspace, I read about that."

We talked and shopped for almost forty-five minutes, and I relaxed significantly as she walked me through the options. It kind of amazed me, since she couldn't be any older than I was, but she'd had such an array of experiences it made me feel like a sixteen-year-old virgin. And the matter of fact, nuts and bolts way she spoke about these incredibly intimate things was amazing.

Sex had been an absolutely taboo subject growing up, and the only word ever spoken about it in my home was 'don't'. My father had threatened both of my older brothers with castration if they got a girl pregnant before marriage, and, while he was gentler of language about it, my sisters and I were under the distinct impression that we would be put out of the house if we ever found ourselves in the family way. I doubt the concept that one of his children might end up gay ever even crossed his dogmatic little mind.

Anyway, I left with a bag full of goodies and my head held high., and I couldn't wait to see Aly again and try them out. But I might wait for a few weeks until Aly's birthday and make it a special night. Actually, that sounded perfect.

And now I was going out to the warehouse to make something amazing for my client. I have clients. I was going to make this work, for Aly, so I could be the person she needed me to be. That I needed to be.

- Aly -

I got a lot of work on my senior project done over the next few days, mostly because I was hiding in my room or at the library instead of interacting with my sisters at the house. Sadie would keep me company sometimes, but I spent most of my time alone. I was always fighting the urge to go out to Taylor's apartment, but if she knew I was doing that she'd feel pressured to come home early, and she needed to work. It would be better when she went part time, but she'd still be working weekends.

And I was scared for her because of that, too. Worrying about money was something so foreign to me, and talking to Taylor had exposed how privileged I really was. I didn't have to worry about school or student loans. I'd gotten a brand new, not inexpensive car for a graduation gift. I had a trust fund that meant I was going to have extensive savings the minute I turned twenty-five, sooner if my parents agreed I needed it.

I'd never had to juggle rent and electricity and gas, or have to check my balance to see if I could afford groceries. I'd let Taylor pay when we went out often, and suddenly that felt incredibly selfish.

By Saturday I just wanted to get away, so I asked Sadie if she wanted to come out to my parent's house and swim, sunbathe, and generally lounge around by the pool for a day. She said she'd been planning to spend the day with Noah, and asked if she could bring him along, since it was more exciting than their current plans which consisted of 'hanging out'.

JCMcNeilly
JCMcNeilly
2,405 Followers