Heroes and Villains: Ray

Story Info
In a world where losers get fucked.
844 words
3.13
10.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ray sighs, listening to his hero radio for any news on a villain attack. His eyes drift to his body, he is a small man, soft with no visible muscle. His power was the ability to control weather. Although he never wanted to be a hero, his parents had pressured him into it.

"There are reports of a massive wasp attacking the bank." The radio screeches. Ray quickly drives there, seeing a tall woman, her body was a golden yellow with black stripes, she was nude. His eyes drift to her chest to see four massive breasts, the top two being the largest. They had drops of honey oozing down through her long cow like nipples. She had a massive 3 foot long ovipositor. She turns her back to Ray and he sees she has a massive thorax almost bursting with eggs.

The wasp grabs a woman, an employee of the bank then smiles to Ray, clearly showing him that she knows he can't win. The woman in his arms start thrashing as the wasp strips her while Ray watches. He quickly starts running at her, throwing his small body against the wasp's hulking, powerful, frame.

She lets go of the woman, satisfied that her prey would sacrifice himself for a stranger. She rips his tight cloths off, humiliating him in front of the gathering crowd. The employees, seeing how the hero lost, gathers the money for her as she whips Ray around to see his plump ass.

"My, you're a rather small one," She hums, rubbing his 4 inch, hard, penis. He whimpers in shame but stays in the position, fearing getting stung if he disobeys her. He feels her massive dick press into his virgin butthole, stretching it for all its worth. He cries out feeling her slide into him, inch by inch.

He looks down to see the outline of her massive organ as she continues to slide in. His hard cock twitches and oozes precum as he feels her bottom out. She moans loudly, her body shuddering as it releases the first of many eggs.

Ray whimpers as he feels the apple sized egg start forcing its way through his body. His poor abused asshole trying to reject it starts to fail.

As the first egg finds its way in, the wasp pulls open a pocket and pulls out a chastity device, unknown to Ray. She starts jerking him, eager to make him cum so that he can get soft enough to be forced into the small device.

Ray moans loudly, feeling a wave of fluid rush into his slowly growing body, eggs start flowing in back to back, his stomach looking as if he where overdue with twins.

Ray quickly cums im her hands, feeling happy she cared enough to help him cum. The happiness changes with he feels cold metal wrapping around him.

He screams and starts thrashing. "You better sit still or ill sting you," she practically growls, grabbing his bloated stomach.

Ray whine, but complies, staying still to feel the too small of a cage wrapped around his already tiny dick. After she finished putting it on, she thrusts hard into him, causing his dick to try to get hard again.

"Such a good boy. I cant wait for you to find your way back to my nest, be a good egg momma to all my brood." With that, he feels her dump a few more eggs then leave with the money.

He lays on his massive stomach, waiting for help but none came.

A few hours pass before he realizes he cant force the eggs out and no one is going to help him. With shame, he picks his huge body up and walks home, too big to fit into his own car.

Weeks pass as Ray stays hidden in his home, he estimated about 100 eggs had been forced into him. He could feel them rumbling around in his guts. His face through the week had grown more feminine, hips grown wider, and his chest started to grow into small breasts. He also had noticed his dark skin was turning into a dark golden. His balls had also grown to be the size of beach balls. He felt desperate to find his new queen.

Another week passes and his breasts where massive, filled with honey milk. his stomach had also grown from the eggs. His balls where now larger and his dick started to press so hard against the cage he felt it would break in another week. He was desperate on finding his queen, she was right, he would be a good brood mother.

The next day he feels the eggs start sliding down, his stomach had dropped and he knew it was time.

He moans loudly, feeling each egg slide out, they had grown to be the size of beach balls. He bucks his hips with each egg sliding out his abused hole.

After the birth, he felt excited to find his queen again so he could start the process all over.