Heroes Wanted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He won, surprising her with a forceful tug that split her form-fitting bodysuit down the back and divested her of it down to her breasts. Her large orbs fell from the tight outfit with a delightful fleshy jiggle, and continued to bounce as he jerked and tugged the skintight suit down, exposing her stomach, then her hips and ass, and finally her legs as it fell to her ankles. She stepped out of the garment, kicking it aside, barely able to regain her footing before his lips were on her breasts, assaulting her mounds and nipples with a hunger that promised more to come.

"Ohhhh god," she moaned, as he sucked and nibbled on her flesh.

Already her bullet wounds were healing, and she barely felt any difference in sensation as his lips passed over the spot that he had touched earlier. She cupped her tits in her hands and lifted them in offering to him. He hungrily sucked one nipple into his mouth, lashing it with his tongue and suckling with his lips

"Jordan," she gasped, stroking her fingers through his hair. "Ohhhhh yes, baby..."

She felt his fingers slide up her inner thighs as he feasted on her breasts and she parted her legs eagerly, guiding him toward the warmth at her core. His other hand grabbed her by one buttock, and she pressed herself into his palm as she felt the first touch of his fingers against her pussy. The jolt of pleasure was electric, surging through her body like a bolt of lightning. Her excitement only grew as his contact grew from a grazing of his knuckles to his fingertips parting her fleshy lips, then one finger probing at her tight opening. Her sex was oozing with wetness at anticipation, and when he finally slipped one finger inside of her, she had to lean on him for support as she cried out.

"Oh! Yesssss!"

He was on his knees in front of her now, his mouth kissing its way over her stomach, hips, and mound as he fingered her. She fumbled clumsily with the closure on the back of his uniform, desperately wanting to see him, to feel him, to be naked with him. She continued to moan and whimper as he fucked her with his fingers.

"Jordan, please," she begged," tugging at his suit. "Help me get this off..."

Somehow, he managed to keep one hand between her legs as he stood up, using his other hand to help her pull his suit down over his shoulders. His manhood was bulging against the crotch of his suit, threatening to burst the fabric right then and there. Working together, they yanked his suit down over his muscled chest and tight abs. He breathed a deep sigh of pleasure as she freed his cock from the confines of the tight material, letting the suit dangle from his thighs as all of her attention fell on his manhood. As she took him in her hand, her fingers small in comparison with his throbbing erection, every buried fantasy she had ever experienced of him came rushing to the forefront of her mind. She wanted him in her hand, between her breasts, in her mouth, in her pussy... everywhere. Forced to choose between the options, she settled for her most pressing need.

"Fuck me Jordan," she pleaded, as she stroked his pulsing, veiny member. "Please fuck me."

She laid back on the rocky surface and spread her legs, baring her swollen pussy to him. The granite was rough against her back, but not overly uncomfortable; she was more than certain she could bear it. Jordan rid himself of his suit, pushing it down the rest of the way over his legs, and then kneeled between her outstretched thighs.

He hesitated as he looked down at the woman baring her body to him, begging to be taken. It wasn't that he didn't want her; to the contrary, the enticing curve of her hips had caught his eye from day one. And his desire for her had only grown in recent days, ever since he had awakened with the sound of her moans echoing in his head. But as much as he wanted her, he knew there was also danger. She was strong, but he was far stronger still. And if she were to get pregnant...

He felt her hand circle the head of his cock, and looked down to see her reaching for him between outstretched thighs, positioning him at the wet, glistening opening of her pussy. He shuddered as his mushroom head touched her wet flesh. She was dripping and ready for him, his member poised at the point of no return. There was only one choice he could make.

Sam cried out in intense pleasure and arched her body as Jordan pushed into her, his thick cock stretching her tight pussy to what felt like its limit. His lips fell onto hers, muffling her moans as he continued to push forward, until they both felt the tight muscular ring of her entrance give way and his cockhead plunged into her. Her wetness squished out from between their flesh and dribbled down his shaft as he continued, deeper and deeper, until she felt his patch of rough hair mesh with her own neatly trimmed strip.

"Oh, baby," she moaned into his lips. "Fuck me..."

She felt him begin to move, agonizingly slowly at first. Even as his pace increased, it remained gentle, as if he were uncertain. It was pleasurable, but she ached for more.

"Harder," she pleaded. "More. I can take it."

She reached between them and took hold of his hips, pulling him into her forcefully

"Ohhhh yes, like that!"

Jordan was still reluctant to fully let go, but he reminded himself that this was the same woman who earlier in the day had taken two large caliber rifle rounds to the body at close range and survived. More than survived. He still needed to be careful, but she could handle more than her small frame let on. He began to thrust harder, faster, his body smacking loudly against hers. She responded with louder, more ardent moans of pleasure, urging him on. Her hips rose up to meet his and their bodies ground together in mid-air, gyrating and undulating as he supported her weight with his hands under her ass cheeks. Her breasts quaked and wobbled in mesmerizing patterns each time he slammed his cock into her. Their mutual pleasure grew and grew as he fucked her, and before long they were both moaning loudly, holding each other tightly as they both neared their climax.

"I can't... can't cum in you," Jordan groaned as he felt his body tightening.

"No, please," she pleaded. "So close... I'm so close..."

Sam was completely lost in pleasure, and more than anything she wanted to feel him spill his seed inside of her, flooding her with his hot cum. It was a craving so intense and deep within her, she knew in her past life she must have been a total cum slut for whatever lovers she'd had. She locked her legs around his waist, holding him to her as she desperately bucked and jerked to and fro on his cock. She could feel the tightening deep in her abdomen, the clenching in her core that would blossom outward into pure bliss. She just needed him inside a little bit more...

"Ahhhhhh fuck, I'm cumming!" she cried, pulling him balls deep in to her with her legs as her pussy began its orgasmic contractions. She writhed and thrashed underneath him, feeling the granite beneath her shoulders slowly grinding and crunching into dust as her body slipped out of her control. Her hips bucked fiercely and she cried out his name over and over.

Jordan felt his own orgasm nearing as his lover trembled beneath him. She was holding his member deep inside of her with her powerful legs, but he knew from the throbbing in his shaft and the sudden release he felt in his testicles that he only had a few moments to act. Pushing back with all of his resolve, he broke free of her grip and managed to pull his cock free of her pussy, which had clamped down on him more tightly than anything he had experienced. With a loud moan of his own, he unleashed stream after stream of his cum, some of it shooting right past Sam's face, still frozen in a look of sheer ecstasy, while other bursts of his seed splattered onto her breasts and stomach. After he was entirely spent, lowered himself onto the rock beside her and took her in his arms.

"Oh, god," he sighed, kissing her shoulders and neck with a satisfied laugh. "Oh my god."

"Mmmhmmm," she hummed, letting her ass rub up against his cock, still semi-erect as it pressed against her backside, leaving a trail of residual cum on her skin. "You just made my inner schoolgirl very... very happy."

"Inner schoolgirl hmmm?"

"Yeah. I was in high school when we first heard about you. You were my ultimate wet dream. Not so much a dream anymore."

She drew a finger through the various beads of cum that had splattered across her breasts and belly, watching as they elongated into long, sticky strands.

"Seems like such a waste not to have it inside of me," she mused.

"Sam, you know we can't..."

"I know, Dr. Cho told me. Medical complications."

"It's more than just complications," he said, burying his face in her shoulder. "It's... you could die. Without a form of birth control that works, it..."

He trailed off, and Sam craned her neck over her shoulder to look at him. His face was stony, but there was something in his eyes that told her there was more to the story, and that now was not the time to press the issue. Instead, she reached back to caress his cheek with her fingers, and placed a tender kiss on his lips.

"I know. Thank you for saving me from my own dark desires."

They kissed again, and then again, lips lingering longer each time. She felt his hands reach for her breasts, cupping them as he pulled her to him more tightly. A renewed hardness poked at her backside as his tongue delved into her mouth once more, and he squeezed her nipples between his fingers.

"Oh god," she moaned softly. "If we don't stop now..."

"Maybe when your inner schoolgirl is very happy for a second time," he whispered hoarsely, nudging his cock between her legs and into the still-sopping cleft of her pussy lips.

"Jordan Connors," she moaned, spreading her legs so that he could enter her again. "My hero..."

*****

Several hours and orgasms later, Sam finally pulled her suit back on over trembling legs and tender breasts, watching Jordan likewise sliding back into his. When they came together for the flight back to base, they were face-to-face rather than back to chest, and she placed a slow, wet kiss on his lips before he lifted them into the air. Their flight back to the facility was a much slower, leisurely flight than when they had left earlier in the day, and though they didn't speak much, Sam could feel the connection between them growing as they passed over lush green forests, mountainous peaks, and sprawling cities before arriving back at the secret entrance of the Project Sentinel facility.

"Won't they wonder where we've been?" she asked, as they descended toward the entry.

"Hopefully not," he replied. "I've always flown off on my own with my earpiece off after missions. They're probably used to it by now."

"What happens to us now?" she wondered aloud, nuzzling his neck briefly, breathing in his scent one more time.

"On base, we carry on as if nothing happened." He placed his fingers beneath her chin and tipped her face upward, kissing her lips. "Next time we're out... we make up for lost time."

"I can live with that."

They made the final descent in silence, gliding smoothly onto the runway of the main entrance tunnel. Immediately they were surrounded by the hustle and bustle of the base personnel, swarming around them with instructions for debrief. Before pulling away from her, he gave her one last squeeze with his strong arms and a warm smile. And then he was gone, swept away in the sea of commotion.

The entire base was humming with activity as Ops debriefed Sam. The monitors in the command center were already lit up with photographs, video, and news reports of her first public appearance alongside Jordan. To her relief, most of the media outlets were focusing on her heroics in rescuing the injured police officers, rather than showing any embarrassing footage of her puking her guts out after being shot. Some of the celebrity gossip shows were already fueling rampant speculation about whether she was the Sentinel's girlfriend, which seemed to amuse Malcolm Black, the project director.

"Any press is good press," he said with a shrug.

The commotion didn't stop with Sam's debriefing. Her appearance had skyrocketed her to celebrity status among the other recruits, who were peppering her with questions about what it was like being out in the field, flying with Jordan, and everything else that came to their minds. As she tried her best to deflect attention from herself, all Sam could think of was what had happened in private, after she and Jordan were out of view of the media and the cameras. What the two of them had shared in the mountains had been hot, intense, and physically passionate, but she hoped - and his words to her before returning to the base had suggested - that it was something more. She felt bad about it, in a way; she had finally taken her first steps toward becoming a superhero in her own right, but it was her connection with Jordan, not the fact that she was at last poised to make a difference in the world, that made her feel the most complete.

*****

In the rush of passion and emotions that had swept him up with Sam, Jordan hadn't even considered what he would say or do when he arrived for his post-op examination with Janice. Complicating things, the pretty Asian doctor was in a particular mood that evening, flinging herself to him with a fiercely passionate kiss the moment he stepped into the exam room. With his enhanced physical endurance, the refractory period was not an issue for Jordan. His growing feelings for Sam, however, were.

Having never lived a "normal" life outside of the project, Jordan had no idea what the proper social etiquette was in his current situation. He knew his relationship with Janice was not a traditional long-term romance, but it had been going on for too long to simply be a casual fling. At the same time, his new feelings for Sam were powerful, but new nonetheless. As Janice's soft lips smothered his, his mind reeled with the different ways he could deal with the situation, and the potentially disastrous outcomes.

Eventually, Janice took notice of the fact that his attention was not fully devoted to her and pulled back.

"Jordan, what's wrong?" she asked, wiping an errant strand of saliva from her lips with her thumb. "Are you hurt?"

He shook his head, sighing as he leaned against the edge of the examination table.

"Janice, I need your advice. You're the only woman in the project I've ever trusted with my deepest secrets and one of my oldest friends here, and I really need you right now."

"Oh, um, okay."

Seeming a little embarrassed by her unexpected display of desire, Janice hopped up on the exam table beside him.

"What's eating at you?"

Jordan took a deep breath and let it out. Here we go...

"I, uh... I need your advice about a girl... woman."

Suddenly afraid to meet her eyes, he glanced down at his boots. There was a tense silence between the two of them as he continued to look down at the floor, while a slow look of realization dawned on her face as she turned over his words in her head.

"I don't suppose this woman is me, is she?" Janice finally said matter-of-factly.

"No."

"Let me guess - Sam?"

"How'd you know?"

She actually laughed at that.

"Please, give me some credit. You just returned from your first ever mission with an enhanced woman, and you come to me for advice about a woman? So, what happened?"

He omitted the more personal details, but told her the full story of the bank job and flying Sam up to the mountains afterward, and having sex with her there. He could see a conflicted look on Janice's face as she took in the story, but she continued to surprise him with her responses.

"You know, I knew one of these days you were going to meet some super powered girl who could really please you the way you deserve," she sighed. "It doesn't surprise me that she was the one to do it. She's a really nice girl, from everything I've seen of her. Does she make you happy, Jordan?"

"I was happy when I was with her," he admitted. "But it was sex. Fantastic sex, but still sex. I think I really like her, but everything moved fast. I wasn't even sure if it was too soon to tell you."

"No, you did the right thing. You know you can trust me." A tiny mischievous grin crossed her face. "Even if I am a little jealous of the bitch."

After their shared laughter subsided, she added, "I know you wanted advice, but I think you're doing everything right, Jordan. Just be honest with her, and with yourself. Do what makes you happy."

*****

Despite making clear in her debrief that she was eager to get out into the field again, Sam wasn't assigned to go out again the next day, or even that week. Supposedly, the PR wizards wanted to make sure they had everything just right for her next appearance, which meant finalizing her uniform, planning a coordinated flight path through every major city, and with a little luck, getting her up to speed on her flight training so she could fly alongside Jordan.

Seeing Jordan in her flight training without being able to kiss him was agony. From the way his gaze never left her body as she scaled her way up the training course with increasing proficiency, Sam could tell he was experiencing similar feelings. She tried her best to focus her energies on her training, but every time she look at him, she could only picture his bare, muscular chest as she stripped him off his suit, or his powerful body hovering over her as she took him inside of her...

"Sam! Sam?"

She realized that she had spaced out, hanging by the topmost handhold in the training course. She had nearly perfected the art of scaling her way to the top, even able to leapfrog two or three handholds at a time, but still hadn't figured out the trick to getting herself to actually fly.

"Yeah, sorry," she said sheepishly, letting the entire weight of her body dangle by one hand. With her enhanced strength, it was nearly an effortless thing. "I just... I can climb the whole thing with no problem, but I can't get the flying down."

"It's all about visualizing where you want to go, and letting your mind lead your body to it," Jordan tried to explain. "It's fuzzy, I know. I've been doing it for so long I don't know a better way to explain it."

Sam watched as he floated directly across from her in the middle of the shaft, deep in thought. Then he looked up at her with a sparkle in his eyes, and tapped the earpiece in his right ear, switching it off. Sam knew cameras monitored the entire training course, but with the earpiece off, the personnel monitoring them would only receive video without any audio.

"I want you to fly to me, Sam," he said, in a soft, warm voice, spreading his arms and holding his hands with his palms up, at his sides. "Visualize bringing yourself into my arms. I'm here, waiting for you."

She felt a shiver of excitement run up the back of her neck.

"If you only knew the things I visualize myself doing in your arms," she said, her voice a low whisper, though she knew he could hear her as if he were right next to her.

"Show me."

Taking a deep breath, she released her grip on the handhold that had been supporting her. She immediately felt her stomach leap up into her chest as she experienced a moment of weightlessness followed by free fall. She kept her eyes fixed on Jordan as she fell away, imagining herself flying into his arms, holding his body to hers. Gradually, she felt her descent begin to slow, until she bobbed in place, as if mired in an ocean current.

"That's it," Jordan's voice said in a deep hush, detected only by her enhanced hearing. "Now come to me. You can do it."

1...45678...11