Heroic Reward

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In return, they told her basically whatever she wanted to know, whenever she was cogent enough to actually ask questions as opposed to begging and whimpering. Magic, the elf village, the wild northern steppes and tundras... a world outside of her experience. Just like this night full of passion and affection.

Whereas elves were free with those sorts of affections, when they felt the need, they heard Marie complain about certain things lacking in her life. Such as anybody willing to do what they had; both the praise and affection, and the raw fucking. It wasn't like she hadn't had any opportunities to get off, but most of them involved herself, or somebody who didn't care about her or didn't know what they were doing.

"You're safe in our arms," Aria assured her with a tight, loving embrace. Although that depended on what 'safe' meant, because if it meant safety from constantly having her mind blank out with sheer pleasure, then she was at thegreatestdanger when they got their soft hands on her.

Even so, she didn't mind, and the night proceeded on. It was soeasyto forget about the world outside of the little warm tent.

"

-

In celebration, and consideration for their gracious hosts, there was no battalion reveille the next day, and the soldiers were allowed and encouraged to sleep in. Most took full advantage of this extra time, reeling from the after-effects of drink or exhausted from last night's fun. Their officer, in particular, wasn't up for a while, and when she finally came to in her cot, she found herself alone, with her own blue cloak drawn around her like a blanket.

The elf girls were gone, as were their scraps of clothing, and anything else that might suggest they were more than a figment of her imagination. The pleasant fatigue and soreness in her body was still impossible to mistake. Well, if they'd wanted to sneak in to see her in the first place, they probably wouldn't want tobeseen the next day emerging from her tent.

Even it was for the best, she regretted it as she dressed in a fresh uniform and finished out a few of the reports she'd beendivertedfrom completing. A few dutiful letters to a few very unfortunate families put her mind back into 'the zone' quite effectively. Before long, she realized that the feast yesterday had worn off finally, and she was ravenous.

Food wasn't scarce; in fact, it was close to lunch time for the village, and her Corporal was happy to run off and find her something filling. "How long will we be staying here, My Lady?"

"Not too much longer, Levi." Marie replied with a groan as she did a bit of stretching. Walking, or even standing much, was a little harder than normal. She didn't relish the idea of riding all day like this, either. Even so, it would hardly do to loiter forever; they'd probably clear the poor village out of food, if nothing else.

The sun was on the decline, although still fairly high in the clear skies, when the Sergeant reported all squads were accounted for, packed up, provisioned, sober, awake, alert, and ready to move out. There was a bit less fuss made about the column as they mounted up and formed their steeds into a decent enough formation, mostly from a lot of the hunters being away, but a crowd still formed to see them off.

After a few polite waves, she kept her eyes front, and led the battalion forward at a trot. At least until her Corporal got her attention. "My Lady! Riders from the village! Two... elf girls." Glancing back over her shoulder, she watched them close the distance quickly, their gallops kicking up plumes of dust. Sure enough, she recognized these particular elves.

Aria pulled alongside her first. "My Lady! Take us with you!" Metra nodded enthusiastically at this request as she reigned in beside her sister. "Back to the city! To the army!"

Soldiers' eyes, admiring the two beauties, turned to their commanding officer. A few grins of approval, or at least understanding, were enough to almost make her blush. She was certainly taken aback by this. "Take you? Away from here, your home?"

"Yes! We wish to enlist! Both of us. You promised you would bring us along!"

Shewhat? For a moment, this gave her pause, and she thought back to the passionate night. Towards the end her memory got a little less defined as she was almost literally fucked senseless at certain points, but she was sure she'd remember making such a rash promise. "I did?"

"Oh, yes! Don't you remember? It was when..." Metra glanced over at the Corporal riding beside them, and staring, and decided to stop, putting a hand to her mouth to stifle a giggle. "Well in any case you certainly did. We told you we wished to come along, and you gave your blessing to it."

Passing a few moments in thoughtful silence didn't help her memory much, nor did it help all the staring from the troops. They were getting farther from the village with each trot from their mounts. Given that the chief hadn't even wanted them to come along on a mission, it was probably a sure thing that he wouldn't have approved of this, either. There was likely to be consequences.

Fuck it.

"Corporal! See if we don't have any more cloaks with the baggage." Her aide stared for a moment, now at her. "We could always use more mage support." The boy grinned, snapped off a salute, and headed towards the back of the column, leaving the three women in the lead alone. They both looked like she had just given them a bag of gold or something, eyes bright and eager. "You know, soldiering is no easy life. Visits from fair maidens grateful for your service is not how it normally goes."

"We've heard stories, soldiers have passed through before, when we were kids." Aria shrugged. "We've been in fights before, too. No doubt it will be challenging, but if we get to stay with you, My Lady?"

"Totally worth it," Metra nodded sagely.

"Your funeral," Marie shrugged and then turned to look ahead. The path was clear, and if her map was to be believed, they would be riding quite a while before having to leave it. They were bound for the south, and for what most people considered civilization. "Fall in, recruits!" With reasonable copies of a military salute, the girls grinned and guided their horses to join the rest of the column behind her.

Compared to the fighting yesterday, the bluecloaks were in for a boring ride home, but that suited most of them just fine.