Heroine

Story Info
She takes steps to stop a rape.
2.9k words
4.32
47.4k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,491 Followers

First, a little about me. I'm nearly twenty, petite, red hair and the temper to match. I keep fit by jogging. I hate injustices and am always cheering for the underdog.

If you're wondering what I mean by petite, it's a fancy way of saying small. Small of stature, small boned and yes, small boobs.

Now what happened is I was out jogging. I'd done my laps and was feeling pleasantly tired and relaxed. Near the jogging track is this small grove of various trees. It was supposed to be a memorial to someone, and featured trees from around the world. That was the theory. Most of the foreign trees died off, unable to cope with our climate.

Anyway, this nice little copse was there and I was in the shade, sucking on my water bottle and relaxing after my jog. I was just about to head for home when I heard a muffled squeal from deeper in the woods. It sounded as though someone was in trouble so I headed over towards where the squeal seemed to have come from.

Now I may have been a little rash heading towards the sound of trouble, but I'm not an idiot. I didn't rush in blindly, but edged my way in quietly so I could see before I was seen.

Towards the centre of the copse there was this little clear area with a couple of benches. When I got there I could see this brute had a girl bent over the end of the bench. He'd already pulled down her lower clothes and I could see a red handprint on her bottom where he'd struck her. It wasn't just a red mark. You could clearly see the red handprint on her white bottom.

She was kicking and struggling but not really achieving anything. I assumed that the reason she wasn't screaming was the handprint. The brute had obviously hit her when she tried to and now she was too scared to scream.

I thought of just screaming my head off and hoping that would make him run, but then I had a better idea. He was in the middle of pushing his own trousers down, so I figured a good hard push and his own trousers would trip him up.

I didn't want to give too much warning so I started running full bore at him, shoulder hunched the way I've seen those footballers do it when they hit each other. At the last moment I shrieked, I saw his head turn towards me and then I ploughed into him.

It was like running into a brick wall. I quite literally bounced off him and landed flat on my arse, half stunned. Not that I wasn't also successful. He took a half step to keep his balance, his trousers tangled up his feet and he fell over, swearing.

And to my surprise his victim turned to look at him, glanced over at me and almost rolled around on the ground laughing. What the hell?

These were the exact words that the would-be rapist used as he staggered to his feet. He looked down at me, still too shocked from the collision to get up, and then threw his victim a dirty look.

"What the hell?" he asked, as he pulled his trousers up.

His victim had finally stopped laughing and she hitched her own clothes up.

"We have a heroine," she said. "She thought you were really raping me and came charging in to defend me. Isn't she sweet?"

"No," he disagreed. "She's ruined the entire ambiance. It would look silly to rape you now."

"Aww, poor darling. I know just how to make it up to you. I'll tell you what we'll do in a moment. Help our heroine to her feet. Or better yet, sit her on the bench."

Help me hell. He just picked me up and sat me on the bench. I must have looked a real dork, sitting there, gasping for breath and giving then confused looks.

The 'victim' sat down next to me and patted my hand.

"It's like this, Red," she said. "We just had a little charade going where my boyfriend jumped me and raped me while I was lost in the middle of the woods. These trees are the only woods we could find conveniently close at hand.

I have to say thank you. It was very brave of you to come to my rescue. If it had been real I could have got away and my rapist would have been running the other way, putting distance between us."

"I feel such a fool," I said.

"You shouldn't. You actually complimented us. It showed we were putting on a good performance."

"Maybe," growled the boyfriend. "But taking you now just won't feel as though it's rape anymore. I was looking forward to ravishing you."

"I know, but don't worry," said the woman. "Instead of pretending to ravish me, you can take her instead. That should make up for it."

I heard her say it but the comment just didn't fully register with me. I guess I was still feeling a little shocked.

He was looking at me, and then asked her if she meant it.

"Sure," she said. "Why not. I don't mind watching her get screwed. It'll be fun to watch her squirm as you drill her."

I was finally getting my breath back and the gist of their conversation finally filtered through my stunned mind and registered. I couldn't really believe it. I mean, there was no way someone was going to rape a complete stranger just because his girlfriend suggested it. Still, I decided that my absence would make the decision easier for him.

I finally managed to take a deep breath and rose to my feet.

"Well, as everything is fine I'll be going," I announced.

I took two steps and the world seemed to spin about me. I must have been woozier than I thought. When the world stopped spinning I found myself leaning over the bench, my arms propping me up. I was just pushing myself upright again when my shorts and panties were yanked down, clear to my ankles.

That's when I twigged. I hadn't been dizzy from the bump. I'd been made dizzy by the boyfriend spinning me around and pushing me up against the bench. I was now in the same position that I'd seen the girl in when I first arrived, with the main difference being that it wasn't going to be a sexual game.

I'm not overly proud. I took a big breath, preparatory to screaming my head off, then lost my breath with a strangled squawk when a whacking great hand bounced of my bottom.

I now had a big red handprint on my pretty white bottom, I realised. A handprint that undoubtedly matched the girlfriend's one.

I can't keep calling these two idiots girlfriend and boyfriend. I'll call them Joe and Jane. It'll be easier to tell the story that way and I never did learn their real names.

"Joe doesn't like loud screams," Jane told me. "I suggest you'll find things will go a lot easier if you try to keep your voice down."

"Just what do you think the pair of you are doing?" I demanded, feeling quite incensed.

"You busted up out sexual play," Jane told me, "so you're now taking part. Just relax and enjoy."

Confucius strikes again. If rape is inevitable, relax and enjoy. She had to be fucking kidding me.

I tried to push away from the bench, only to find my bottom butting against Joe's erection.

"Don't be so eager," he said, laughing as he said it. "Wait until I've warmed this up a bit."

I squeaked with shock at that, because he slapped his hand over my pussy at the same time. I'd have pulled away from his groping hand but there was nowhere to go. All I could do was swear at him and wriggle my bottom, trying to throw his hand off.

Jane was laughing now.

"Look at that Joe," she said. "She's already wriggling and squirming and she hadn't even felt your cock yet."

So what was I to do? Make a spectacle of myself by trying to squirm away from Joe or look as if I was acquiescent by standing still and letting him finger me? Lose/lose. A wonderful situation. I squirmed, and the hell with what Jane thought.

Jane had apparently decided she didn't want to be just a spectator. She walked around the bench until she was standing in front of me. The rotten bitch winked at me and then she started hauling my top up, and there was nothing I could do to stop her. All my weight was pressing down on my arms. If I lifted them I'd fall forward and mash my face against the bench.

That rotten woman pulled my top up and over my head and forced it down my arms. Bitch probably stretched it all out of shape doing that. Then she unclipped my bra and let that drop down my arms as well.

"It's funny," Jane said, "but when I first saw you I thought you didn't have any breasts. However, when you lean forward like that and let them dangle, you have a nice little set of titties, don't you."

"Well thank you most to death for such a complement. I'm quite content with my breasts, thank you, even if there not the size of a pair of udders like some."

Jane just bounced her udders, smirking. Then she reached over and started playing with mine, squeezing them and playing with the nipples.

"Just geeing them up for Joe," she explained. "He likes to hold a boob while he fucks."

If you're thinking I'm rambling on a bit about my breasts, well I am. I was trying to distract myself from Joe and what his fingers were doing. He'd started off simply enough, just rubbing and stroking, but finding I wasn't protesting (fat lot of good that would do) he had advanced to spreading my lips and probing inside me. And all my squirming was doing was rubbing my sensitive spots against his touch, not breaking his fingers as I'd hoped.

Now I had four hands making free with those things I considered mine, and there was nothing I could do about it. Or was there?

Joe and Jane were so involved in playing with my body and talking to each other they weren't really paying attention to me. I took a deep breath, opened my mouth to scream and yelped when Joe's hand promptly spanked my bottom. Now I was going to have matching red handprints.

"Screaming is a no-no," said Jane in a most sanctimonious voice. "I did tell you that, you know."

I know. I know. But you can't blame me for trying. But apparently they could spank my bottom for trying, and felt free to do so.

Despite my reluctance I could feel my body reacting to the twin assaults upon it. My nipples were erect and I could feel heat pooling low in my tummy. And the easy way Joe's fingers were sliding about inside of me I had no doubt that I was nicely wet.

Joe appeared to think so. I felt his fingers withdraw and something else take their place. Now I'm not what you would call free and easy, but neither am I a virgin, panicking at being poked by a strange dick. However, when I felt Joe's erection pressing against me I came to a conclusion about the size of dicks.

A woman doesn't need to see a dick to tell how big it is. It all depends on her readiness to accept that dick. If you're so-so about having sex with the man, his dick feels a so-so size. If you're ready, willing and eager for your boyfriend to take you, his dick is huge, but just the right size.

If, on the other hand, you're about to be raped by a son-of-a-bitch and his girlfriend, then the dick that comes your way is enormous. The biggest thing that you've ever encountered, and it comes charging into you as though a fire hydrant was being inserted.

I could see that Jane was avidly watching my face as Joe took me, but that was irrelevant to me. I have no doubt that shock was on my face as I felt Joe pushing home. I kept telling myself he couldn't possibly be as large as he felt, but my pussy was yelling that if it had to stretch much further it was going to split me in half.

I think I squealed the entire time Joe was doing his initial drive into me. I'm just thankful that he did it with a single thrust. If he'd taken his time I'd probably have asphyxiated myself from squealing.

With his cock fully in me, Joe brushed Jane's hands away from my breasts and took control of them himself. I was trembling slightly, shocked at what had just happened to me. Joe seemed to consider this a normal reaction and just stood there, buried in me and stroking my breasts while I calmed down. Not that I could calm down much with a cock that size in me, but at least I stopped trembling and just waited for the worst.

It turned out that the worst had already happened. My body had adjusted to the intruder and my pussy was now quite well acquainted with it and quite happy to entertain it. Joe turned out to not be a selfish lover. Once I'd stopped trembling he settled down to work.

Joe moved quite slowly to start with. I could feel his cock slowly dragging back down my passage and then it surged forward again, while Joe squeezed my breasts.

(When I said I could feel his cock slowly dragging, I kid you not. I mean, there was what felt like an absolutely enormous cock in me and I was acutely conscious of every bloody foot of it. And I don't mean inch. I was sure you couldn't measure that thing in inches.)

When he came surging back I found I was ready for it. My passage had already been stretched into shape to handle it, so it was just a case of his cock reclaiming already conquered territory. And it felt as though it was marching in with a band playing, stirring up emotions within me. Within my pussy, anyway.

Then Joe started this slow drag and thrust, drag and thrust, squeezing my breasts in time to his thrusts and generally encouraging me to move with him. Which I did. As he slid in I found myself pushing back to meet him, taking him deep, confident that I could handle him no matter what his size.

Joe took his time taking me. He started with that nice slow rhythm and held it until I responded, but once I responded he moved faster, but never so fast that I was in danger of losing the pace.

I could hear Jane muttering, and she seemed disgruntled. From what she was saying she'd expected Joe to totally ravish me, not take the time and effort to get me to respond. I was basically ignoring her, my concentration being firmly focused on where Joe's body was joined to mine. I defy you to show me any woman with a cock in her who is not paying that cock a lot of attention, no matter what she might say.

Joe was having his fun, and it seemed to me that his fun included having the woman he was taking enjoy the taking, even if it was reluctantly.

He had now hit his stride and his cock was banging away at me in fine style, doing all sorts of things to my tender insides. And my tender insides were loving the things that he was doing and crying out for more.

I was gasping now. There seemed to be more energy going into this little session that I used for my morning jog, and it was all compressed into a few minutes. Too few minutes, I vaguely thought, because quite frankly Joe's cock felt wonderful the way it was dancing in and out of me and I could happily let it go on for quite a while.

It wasn't going to happen though. As well as gasping, I was starting to squeal a little as my climax started to build. Joe was starting to hit me faster than ever, taking shorter strokes so he could build up speed. I knew what that meant. He was ready to blow his cork, and I just hoped that he'd got his timing right.

Then my own climax hit and I don't remember much of the next few minutes. When I did start to gather rational thought together I was aware that Joe must have climaxed. I could feel a certain stickiness in tender places.

Joe and Jane had gone, and I never did see them again. Probably a good thing. I wouldn't have known whether to kill or kiss Joe. (Jane was another matter. I'd have slapped her silly.)

Anyway, all that was left for me to do was to straighten my clothes and head for home.

Oh, and I also made a resolution. If I see some girl getting raped I'll politely ask if she needs assistance before I try to interfere.

Ashson
Ashson
8,491 Followers