Heroine Overdose Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked nervously behind me. "Is he still following us?"

Arachne shook her head. "Normally, he could still track us. But you took his sense of smell out of commission for a little bit. We should be fine."

"What happens now?" said Pixie.

"The same thing that happens every other time we beat the Black Wolf," said Arachne. "He and his pack slink out of town with their tails between their legs and hide in the woods for a few months. Then they come back and pretend that nothing ever happened. And the cycle begins anew."

The dawn was beginning to creep up, and there were already a few people on the downtown streets, giving us costumed heroes funny looks. "We should get back to the hideout," I said. "I'm exhausted."

Arachne raised an eyebrow. "Not too tired, I hope."

--

Twenty minutes later, I was naked and suspended from the roof of the Furies' bedroom. It wasn't exactly what I had expected, but I still had a raging erection.

Arachne, or Rachel (were you still a superhero when you were naked?) lay on her back. I was able to get a much better view of her tawny breasts than when we had fucked before and noted that they were just big enough to be a perfect handful - if, that is, I had my hands free. Carmen did, however, and she was using them to great effect playing with Rachel's clit.

I wasn't sure if Carmen had been with another woman before, but if not, the petite girl had taken to lesbianism like a fish to water. She slid two fingers into Rachel's furry pussy, not stopping until she was knuckle-deep. The dark-haired Latina arched her back and simpered with pleasure.

Carmen lowered her face to Rachel's slit. My eyes were raptly fixed on them, but I still couldn't see much of the details. I just knew that Rachel was having a good time. She thrashed about on the bed, moaning and groaning, but Carmen always kept a firm grip on the other heroine's thighs.

She looked up, and I could see the feminine juices glistening on her face. "So what do you say, Rach? Should we let our guest down to join the party?"

Struggling a bit to regain her composure, Rachel looked askew at me. "I don't know. Does he really deserve to join us?"

I didn't know why, but that condescending gaze sent a shiver of delight through me. "Please, ma'am," I muttered. That felt good too. I was beginning to think I had a submissive streak.

"Please what?" said Carmen, bratty as all hell.

"Please let me down so I can fuck the shit out of you two." I couldn't resist a smile.

Carmen stood up on the bed. With her short height, she was comfortably below the ceiling. She clicked her tongue. "So arrogant. I think he needs to be taught some humility."

"You might be right." Rachel sprung up into a squatting position, her gorgeous face inches away from mine. I could feel Carmen's nimble fingers tugging at my cock, like she was milking a cow. It was a little degrading, but after watching those two go at it I was desperate for any kind of contact.

It was then that I felt something warm and wet probing my backside. Carmen giggled as she slipped a finger between my asscheeks. My cock jumped in her hand. "What if we fuck the shit out of you, huh buddy?"

Rachel patted my head and giggled. "Where's Changeling when you need her, huh?"

Struggle as I might, I was totally helpless. "Um, guys? I'm not necessarily opposed, but I'm not, er, prepared."

Carmen slid her finger out and gave it a sniff. "Oh. I see what you mean. Well, maybe next time. Arachne, you want to take the lead while I wash my hands?"

"I would love to," said Rachel, her voice husky.

Almost immediately, I felt the bonds of the web slacking, and for a moment I was afraid of falling straight down and doing very painful things to my erect penis. But in a flash, Arachne was there to catch me in her arms. She laid me down like a feather, and then swiftly straddled my hips and took my cock inside her.

It was blessed release after so much longing and teasing. But the girls weren't quite done with me yet. Rachel looked down at me with a mischeivous grin, brushing her long black hair out of her face. She began to ride me slowly, enough to give me some pleasure but without really satisfying me. I wanted to get up, push her up against the wall, and fuck the living daylights out of her. But I also didn't want to end up webbed to the ceiling again.

Something jumped up next to me, and I pivoted my head. Standing on the pillow was a doll-sized Pixie. I stared at her tiny features, and then did the first thing that came to mind: I licked her. One swipe of my tongue enveloped both her pussy and her tiny breasts. The shrunken Carmen giggled but shoved my tongue away.

Rachel was still slowly fucking me, her hot breath running across my face. The miniature Carmen began crawling down my chest. It was an odd sensation, her tiny hands and fingers creating a strange sensation on my nude skin. Rachel only noticed her when she reached the spot where our pelvises were joined.

Wanting to give Carmen plenty of room, Rachel arched her back and braced herself against my knees. It was a positively pornographic pose, her tits thrust out into the air, and it drove my cock even deeper into the lithe Latina. Carmen stood up amidst my pubic hair and took Rachel's clit into her mouth, sucking it like it was a cock. A shocked Arachne cried out with pleasure.

I thrust up into her, the unusual angle making everything stranger and more wonderful. Carmen was now just rubbing her whole body against the place where my cock was pumping in and out of Rachel's pussy. I could feel her tiny cunt dripping down the base of my dick. It was another completely new sensation. I was enjoying it, but I think Rachel was loving it even more.

Her breath grew shallow, and Rachel began thrusting against me with renewed fervour. Carmen rubbed her clit with one hand at the same time she lavished oral attention on it. Rachel finally came with a shudder and a scream that must have been heard from blocks around. She groaned and fell back onto the king-sized bed, popping off my cock.

A moment later, Carmen was growing - not to full size, but just enough so that I wouldn't break her in half. She took my cock inside her. It was the tightest grip I've ever experienced, almost painfully so. But she was wet, and willing, and after a while I found the pleasure in her tightness.

Carmen grew back to her full height, but somehow kept her cunt clutched just as tight around me. I gripped her by the asscheeks and started thrusting up inside of her. She let out a wail, halfway between pleasure and pain. Behind her, Arachne draped herself over the other super-heroine's shoulder. Rachel cupped one of Carmen's small breasts and slid her other hand down to the delta between her legs.

It didn't take much to get either of us off. Carmen gave out a sharp yelp and drove her tight little body down upon my pelvis. I could feel her insides quiver with the release of orgasm. That last squeeze was enough for me, as I groaned and flooded her insides with my cum. There wasn't much room inside her, so my seed pumped out, touching all three of us.

And after that, it was finally time for sleep.

--

We must have slept for only a few hours. It was still morning when we gradually awoke, sticky but satisfied. In the night, Rachel had settled herself within the crook of my body, while Carmen cuddled up to Rachel as a yet-smaller spoon. I kissed each of them on the cheek, got dressed, and went downstairs to make breakfast.

Carmen and Rachel wandered down, both wearing nightgowns. (Carmen's was way too big.) I had just put the bacon on the grill when the other two members of the Three Furies strolled in. "Ah, finally, we've beaten Mephistopholes the Locksmith of Lies," said Changeling.

Carmen and I looked at her, blinking.

"You know, Mephistopholes? The villain Artie and I have been tracking down for the past, like, five weeks."

"Dude, we were fighting the Black Wolf," Carmen said.

"The Black Wolf! Ah, man! That's way more impressive."

Artemis, as regal as ever, looked over our three dishevelled bodies. "You look like you've had quite the experience while you've been gone," she said with a knowing smile.

"I'll explain it all in a minute. Right now, I think these eggs are almost ready."

Carmen, Rachel and I explained the whole incident over brunch. Afterwards, Carmen balanced her chin on her fists and gave Artemis her best puppy-dog look. "So, after taking down a major villain like that, do you think that the two of us could be members of the Furies?"

"It's based off mythology," said Arachne, still pecking at her eggs. "The Furies were goddesses."

"Okay, so just me then."

"Hey!" I objected. "You're my sidekick! You can't leapfrog me!"

"Well, there were only three furies," said Artemis.

Artemis gave Carmen and I a beatific look. "The two of you are just beginning your careers. You need to carve out your own identities. Make your own legend. If you join our team, you'll live forever in our shadows."

"Hey, living in your shadows doesn't sound so bad to me," said Carmen.

Changeling rested a hand on her shoulder. "You two took down your first real villain. That's amazing. You should be confident in yourself. Hell, before long you might be better known than us."

When I heard that, I scoffed to myself. She was just being kind, I knew. But you know what? In the end, she wasn't that far off. But that's a story for another time...