Heroine Overdose

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon I was nestled between Artemis's thick legs, my tongue on her pussy lips. I bathed her clitoris in my saliva, to appreciative groans. Then I darted my tongue into her warm, wet slit. She tasted like honey. That sounds like a line, but she actually tasted that sweet.

Artemis reached down and grasped my hair. I knew that she could crush my skull in an instant, but somehow that just made me more excited. I redoubled my oral efforts, flicking my tongue up and down her pussy. With a shuddering cry, Artemis came beneath me. That sweet pussy juice surged out of her cunt, and I lapped it up eagerly.

I sat up, now kneeling in front of Artemis. She had looked like a Renaissance painting before, but now her image was something more pornographic: cheeks red, chest heaving as she breathed in and out, pussy sopping wet. She didn't have to give me a geas for me to know what she wanted. And I wanted it a lot too.

I thrust my hips forward, burying my cock into Artemis. If her cunt had tasted great, the feeling of its velvety walls clenched around my shaft was otherworldly. And judging from her moan, she didn't mind it either. So I began to thrust in and out. I started slowly at first, afraid of coming too early in this dream-like scenario. But Artemis was eager, nudging her hips up and trying to thrust as fully onto me as she could. So I picked up the pace, our desperate rhythm getting constantly quicker.

Artemis dug her glossy red nails into my back and wrapped her legs around my hips as I pistoned into her. The feeling of her rock-hard nipples against my chest was amazing. Our faces were inches from each other, and she looked more beautiful than ever. I kissed Artemis on the lips, and then licked her neck. With a scream, she again came beneath me, her pussy clenching down on my cock.

I kept thrusting into her beautiful cunt until Artemis held up a hand in the universal sign of "stop." "Give me a minute. A little sensitive right now." So I pulled out of her, my cock still glistening with her juices, and rolled to the side.

Artemis turned onto her front with a contented sigh. Arms folded under her chin, she had a feline glint in her eyes. "So, when you told Changeling that you could grow your, um, equipment... were you telling the truth?"

This again. Well, I wasn't about to deny a superhero. "Yeah. I just have to concentrate for a minute."

I focused on my still-hard shaft. The process of changing my body is strange, and one I still don't fully understand. It's like there's some energy that's always flowing through me, and if I try I can concentrate it on one part of me and make it grow. I shut my eyes and tried to focus only on the sensations of my cock. That wasn't difficult, as Artemis had started gently stroking it.

Gradually, I felt an expanding sensation. It was like getting an erection, only more so. My cock sprouted upwards, my foreskin racing to go with it, and the skin around my crotch getting stretched out. My balls swelled with the shaft, becoming the size of nectarines. My dick reached a foot in length, and was as wide around as a beer bottle. I could have grown it more, but I might have passed out.

Artemis marveled at the giant phallus. She wrapped both hands around it and began stroking up and down in a rhythm. I groaned. Somehow, it had gotten even more sensitive like this.

"I want it in me," said Artemis, breathily.

What had happened to being too sensitive? "Are you sure?" I said. "It might, ah, hurt."

Artemis scoffed. "I've died three times. I think I can take a big dick."

"Well, go ahead."

Artemis crouched on all fours above me, her big breasts hanging in my face and her fantastic ass up in the air. She then brought that ass down on my enlarged cock with one smooth motion. I was shocked. I had expected a long and possibly painful process of squeezing one inch of the thick monster in at a time, but Artemis took it all with little more than a grunt. I guess she really wasn't a normal woman. Her soft cunt was vice-tight around my shaft. She threw her head back and moaned to the heavens. "Gods, I feel so full!"

After taking a second to get used to the feel of being stuffed to the brim, Artemis began to ride me furiously. Her hips pumped up and down in the air as her cunt slammed down on my cock. She was making animal noises mixed in with the occasional oath under her breath -- things like "Aphrodite, yes!" and "Oh, it's so good!" I grabbed onto those glorious breasts, rolling her nipples between my fingers, but for the most part I was just along for the ride.

Artemis was in a frenzy, and it couldn't last for long. "Gods, I'm coming! Come inside me! Oh!" And she slammed her hips down one last time, arced her backs, and screamed out her release. Her inner walls vibrated with the force of her orgasm. I squeezed my eyes and opened my mental floodgates. I wasn't holding back any longer -- but no cum emerged.

Artemis slumped down on me, her lush breasts providing a nice cushion between us. She was obviously satisfied. The superhero wiggled her hips, finding my still-hard cock lodged inside her. "Not yet?"

I blushed. "It's, I dunno. Usually it doesn't take that long."

"A little performance anxiety?"

I just about jumped up to the ceiling. The voice didn't belong to me or Artemis. My eyes leapt all over the room, but didn't see anyone.

Artemis sighed. "Changeling, we really have to talk about your voyeurism problem."

The air next to the bed rippled, and Changeling emerged, still in full costume. She could become invisible? I was learning a lot of new things about San Alvaro's most famous heroes. For some reason, this felt more important to me than the fact that someone had been spying on Artemis and I having sex.

Artemis rolled off me and quickly puled a sheet up over our nude bodies. "This is a violation of our privacy, Changeling."

"Yeah, yeah." The green-haired girl sat on the edge of the bed. "But hey, it means I can help out with our stud's little problem."

I was dumbfounded by what she meant until Changeling started pulling off her uniform. Beneath the spandex was a lithe, pale woman, with petite breasts and trim hips. Her neon hair fell down to about her shoulders, and believe it or not the carpet matched the drapes. Well, when you can change your appearance at will, I guess hair colour is no big deal.

The now-nude Changeling whisked the sheet away and wrapped her hands around my super-sized dick. "Yeesh. You weren't kidding." She began running her small hands up and down my shaft. "Don't feel bad about not being able to cum. A lot of the guys we get in here have problems. I guess when your dreams come true, sometimes you get so worked up the plumbing malfunctions." She licked the tip of my cock with her cold, reptilian tongue. "Most guys just can't get it up. This problem is a lot more fun. But if it lasts for more than four hours, we're going to have to call Super Doctor."

I might have laughed, my brain was a little woozy -- maybe because of the situation, maybe because most of its share of blood was going to my massive cock. What was left of my mental powers were trying to process what was going on. Was Changeling, the heroine whose tight body inspired almost as much teenage lust as Artemis's curves, really joining us in bed? One fantasy fulfilled was nice, but two in one night?

Changeling straddled my thighs, nudging my cock against her stomach. "That's why I like being a woman. Just pack some lube, and you're good to go any time. Of course, I could be a man for you if you like. Wait, you aren't gay, are you?"

"N-no," I said, a little confused.

"Good," she said, rubbing the head of my cock against her petite tits. "Because we had a guy in here a couple days ago who turned out to be gay. Nice guy, and we got his cum in Artemis in the end, but man was it an ordeal."

"Changeling," said Artemis sternly.

The green-haired girl ignored her leader and looked at me with smoldering eyes. "But if you like women... well, I can be any kind of woman you want." And she demonstrated. As she stroked my cock, Changeling shifted through a rainbow of races, body types, and hair colours, from a buxom black woman to a petite Asian with a shock of red hair. My cock shuddered, not at any one shape, but rather at the experience of the shifts, which took place in the blink of an eye. It was like sleeping with a dozen women at once. "Maybe somebody famous?" Instantly, her body shifted into a perfect replica of the actress Emma Watson. "Everyone wants to fuck Hermione, right?"

I was dumbfounded. "Uh, just be yourself."

"I'm always myself," said Changeling. But she knew what I meant, and within a second was back to her more familiar, green-haired form. She didn't seem happy about it though. "But this is so boring. I know you like Artie's big tits. But I can outdo her."

Artemis, one arm wrapped around me, watched on with a mixture of concern and arousal. Changeling put her hands on her small breasts with a look of a concentration. She didn't need to put effort into this process -- rather, the effort came with slowing it down to let me see it. Her breasts began to bulge and push out from her body. Her hands went from covering two A-Cups to wrapping around two C-Cups to holding up two massive tits that would break just about any bra I'd ever seen. They stood out proud, each about the size of a large melon, defying the laws of gravity.

And then they were on my dick. Changeling wrapped her new giant boobs around my shaft and began stroking them up and down. The sight of them growing had already enchanted me, and having their warm and soft flesh wrapped around my cock was an unbelievable pleasure. They didn't feel fake at all, but rather soft and plump. Even their massive size didn't completely cover my cock, so at the end of her thrusts Changeling popped the head of my cock into her cool mouth and gave it a nice suck before sliding her tits back up my shaft.

"Get on your back," I gasped out. "I want to titfuck you." It was cruder than I would normally be in bed, but this whole thing was already so surreal, so why not press my luck?

Changeling smirked and leaned back. "I'm going to need a little more support then," she said. With a look of concentration again on her face, her abdomen began to crinkle. Two bruises rose directly beneath her breasts -- bruises that, to my astonishment, turned into nipples. Her skin puffed up and expanded under these new nipples, forming a small, secondary pair of tits. They then began to grow in the same way the other ones had, until the woman lying beneath me had four huge, perfectly shaped breasts sitting in a square on her chest.

It was an inhuman sight, but one I found intensely alluring despite having never imagined it. Changeling pulled apart her four breasts, revealing a slick channel just big enough for my twelve-inch cock. "Come on," she cooed. "You have no idea how many guys ask me for this."

I straddled her chest and slid my dick into her doubled cleavage. Changeling's hands were full pressing her tits together to create a long, fleshy orifice. My cock, slick with both her saliva and Artemis's pussy juices, easily slid back and forth into her breasts. The visual was seared into my mind. Changeling moaned, apparently enjoying it too.

Things got even more unbelievable when I felt something behind my ass. I looked over my shoulder to see that Artemis had nestled her head in between Changeling's legs. Her long black hair was spread over Changeling's thighs, so I couldn't really see the details, but from the slurping sounds and the increased pitch of Changeling's moans she was really going at it.

"Sorry Artie," said Changeling, breathily. "I need this thing inside me right now."

Artemis didn't say anything, just slid her face out of the way and beckoned me down. I placed my enlarged dick at the narrow entrance to Changeling's cunt. Looking at the petite girl beneath me, I was faintly worried that I was going to break her in half. But beneath her two pairs of breasts I could see her beckoning me on, so I slid forward.

Changeling's cunt felt impossibly tight. Even just getting the head of my cock into her required a bit of a push. But somehow it kept just barely fitting -- maybe she could change her insides as well. Changeling was whimpering and her eyes watering, but she kept urging me on. I thrust forward, filling her completely, and she spasmed beneath me, already having a small orgasm.

I picked up the pace, pistoning my dick in and out of her. Changeling simply gasped and dug her hands into my back. I had done what so many villains had tried and failed to do. I had shut her up.

Artemis crawled up to Changeling's sides and began licking her breasts, rotating between all four of the giant spheres. Changeling mewled and began arching her body, taking in even more of my super-sized cock. Her cleavage trembled with each thrust. Beneath me, Changeling began losing control. She cycled rapidly through skin tones and facial features. It was like fucking a whole nation of women, all with four big breasts and all crying out in glorious release.

I felt that familiar tingling sensation in my balls. I pulled out of a dazed Changeling and said "I'm ready to..." Artemis slung her legs over Changeling's hips, presenting her cunt to me. I buried myself inside her and prepared to release my seed. I was going to do it. I was going to come inside Artemis.

But I didn't.

I got right up to the precipice, and then it all stopped. Feeling began to fade from my cock. I pulled a softening twelve-incher out from the warm snatch of the superheroine.

Artemis rolled onto her back, looking concerned. "Overstimulation, maybe?"

"No such thing," said Changeling, speaking again.

"Actually, I read a column—"

Changeling called out into the hallway. "Hey Rach! Why don't you join us in here."

Almost immediately, Arachne stepped into the bedroom. My breath caught. All three of the Furies? Even as a fantasy, this would have been too much for me.

Arachne was the most mysterious of the Furies, and even with Changeling having sported an extra pair of breasts she still seemed the most inhuman. Her dark skin transitioned into a night-black carapace that covered most of her torso and her four lower arms. I knew those arms could secrete webs as well as paralyzing poison. Her short hair and stern look didn't exactly make her look more inviting. But she was sexy in a terrifying way.

"You rang?" said Arachne. I hadn't heard her speak much before, but she had a clear Southern drawl.

"This son of a bitch won't come," said Changeling, pointing to me.

"Has he been a bad boy?" said Arachne, deadpan.

I shifted backwards until I bumped into the headboard. What had I gotten myself into?

"He's been very bad," said Changeling.

Arachne levelled her middle pair of arms at me and shot her webbing. It happened quicker than my eye could move. My arms were stuck to the headboard, as if encased in cement. I wasn't going anywhere.

I looked desperately to Artemis. She just smiled.

Changeling unzipped Arachne's uniform from the back, allowing the six-armed woman to easily slip it off. My eyes drank in her naked body, and fixated on the spot just below her slim breasts where skin transitioned into carapace. The borderline between human and monstrous was grotesque but also alluring.

Arachne crawled across the bed deliberately. She took my cock in one of her human fans. "Are you a bad boy?" she purred.

"Um... yes?"

"Good. Because I like bad boys."

It was a handjob unlike any other I had experienced. Arachne dedicated two pairs of arms just to my enlarged shaft, covering every inch of it. The black, insectoid hands felt strange and a little rough on my skin, but the contrast kept the feeling from ever getting old. One of her spare hands stroked my balls, while the other slid a hard finger between my asscheeks. There was so many different types of sensation I could barely keep track of it. I quickly returned to full hardness.

And then it all ended. Arachne scuttled away. "There you go. Nice full cock."

"It looks a little frightening, seeing it like that," said Artemis.

"I don't know," Changeling said. "It's kind of cute."

After the last little bit (wait, how long had it been? Time seemed to have completely gone away from me), having no hands on my body felt achingly lonely. I tried to shift forward, but the webs had me trapped in place.

"Aw," said Arachne. "Do you want something, honey?"

"Yeah," I said. "I want you to—" I paused to reconsider my words, realizing that any of these women could kill me with a flick of their wrist. "Please fuck me." It sounded weird and desperate coming out of my mouth, but the humiliation only made me harder.

Arachne edged towards me. She put a finger to my lips. "I want you to beg."

She had me at her mercy. What could I do? "I'm begging you to fuck me. Please."

Arachne paused and pretended to think about it. "I'll accept that, I suppose." And with a swift motion, she mounted me, and brought her pussy down on my cock.

Unlike the other two, Arachne seemed to struggle with my supernaturally-enhanced shaft. She paused and grunted as she slowly took the head into her body. The strain on her face was a rare and endearing glimpse of vulnerability from the dark heroine. When she broke out in a short gasp of pleasure, and her cheeks turned red, it was almost cute.

It was obvious right away that Arachne wouldn't be able to take the full twelve inches. But I didn't shrink back to my normal size -- I had a feeling she wanted to challenge herself. And after a good minute of adjusting, the spider heroine began pumping her hips, bringing herself up and down on the top half of my cock. I groaned at the sensation of her tight cunt twisting along my cockhead.

Artemis and Changeling nuzzled up to me, one naked and just-fucked superhero on each side. They took care to avoid the webs that still bound me. They pressed their large breasts to my side and stroked my body. Arachne's arms descended on them, three for each woman, stroking and prodding and slipping inside. Artemis and Changeling moaned, their hot breath caressing my face.

We were four people merged into one fleshy machine. I lost track of the limbs, the breasts, and the moans. It was just female skin as far as the eye could see. And then we were all coming. Arachne thrust herself down on my cock and hissed out her release. Artemis and Changeling had soft orgasms, moaning and thrusting against me, as Arachne plundered their pussies with her digits. And I finally came, feeling a warm sensation flooding my crotch as I shot string after string of cum into Arachne's tight cunt. The warmth spread from head to toe, and I seemed to keep coming forever, semen flowing out in a steady stream. Finally, it was over.

It was only after we had all taken a breath that I remembered I had been supposed to come inside Artemis. That had, after all, been the whole point of this orgy. But the Furies didn't seem too perturbed at what had happened. Instead, Arachne crawled off of me. I could see my pearly cum glistening inside her slit. She lay back on the bed, and Changeling crawled towards her. The green-haired shapeshifter buried her head in Arachne's crotch and lapped up all of my jizz. Changeling then slid over to nestle between the thighs of Artemis. From my position, I could just see her lean down and let my cum slip from her mouth into Artemis's cunt. I felt a tremor of erotic delight pass through my exhausted body.

It was a depraved, slutty act, but it was also a tender one. I felt like I was a witness to something deeply private and intimate. It was then that I fully realized that these three women had done the same thing with countless men before me, and would do so with many men afterwards. They were making love to each other; I was just incidental.