Hero's Fall Ch. 01

Story Info
A villain has her way with a captive heroine.
1.2k words
4.13
14.6k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Have you ever wanted to be a superhero? Most people do. Comic books, television, and cinema fuel this inner desire to be powerful. To be super. What happens when you do get superpowers though? Do you just start fighting crime? Do you practice using your powers or hide them?

Nyx the Night Terror never bothered with any of that nonsense. She had one goal. Rule the world and everyone in it. Nyx had been the subject of hundreds of news stories. She was the most feared villain in the world for good reason. She stood six feet tall with long black hair and glowing purple eyes. The long cloak she wore did little to hide her large breasts. Those few brave enough to even mention her figure guessed a possible E-cup, but nobody was stupid enough to ask or even try to get a better look at them. Armor plates adorned her arms and shoulders, and black glove covered her hands. Black leather covered her torso along with a pair of black leather pants that framed her shapely ass quite nicely. Lastly were the thigh-high black leather boots she wore. She was as terrifying as she looked.

She stared down at Apollo labs from a nearby rooftop, waiting for her moment to strike. Apollo had recently developed a plasma generator the size of a person's fist, and Nyx was going to have it. The last delivery truck for the day finally departed, and The Night Terror made her move. She reached her hand out and launched a fireball at the side of the building. The wall of the lab exploded inward, and Nyx lifted off her feet and flew into the breach, an evil smile on her face. She grabbed hold of the nearest guard and broke his neck easily with her enhanced strength. She tossed him aside and summoned a pair of purple energy blades to her hands. It didn't take long for her to carve her way through the rest of the building until she came upon a large reinforced door. She plunged her blade into the door and began to carve through the thick steel.

"Soon it shall be mine. And with this device, I will finally crush anyone in my way and the world shall kneel before me!" She laughed maniacally in triumph.

A punch dented the door next to where her head had been moments before.

"Not this time, Nyx! I'm not letting you walk out of here with that device."

Nyx cursed and turned around, coming face to face with the last person on the planet she wanted to see.

"Valkyrie. You have meddled in my affairs for the last time! Now you shall die!"

Nyx withdrew her blade and swung at Valkyrie, intending to remove her head. Valkyrie met the blade with her own, pushing Nyx back. The two blades clashed again and again, neither fighter backing down. Valkyrie swung her blade at Nyx, who blocked and swept the blade aside. A kick to the gut caused the heroine to stumble backwards. Nyx smiled and pulled a small knife from her belt and threw it at her enemy, hoping to end the fight quickly. Valkyrie recovered and dodged to the side, wincing as the blade cut her arm. The young heroine set her feet and readied her defense. She waited for the villainous woman to attack her again, but Nyx just laughed and turned her attention to forcing open the door. Valkyrie hesitated for a moment, wondering what Nyx was up to. Her vision suddenly went dark and she collapsed in a heap.

She woke up with a splitting headache and a sick feeling in her stomach. She slowly opened her eyes and waited for them to adjust to the light. She looked around and saw equipment set up around the room. She quickly discovered she was strapped to the gurney she was on and she was naked. She struggled to free herself but to no avail. Further investigation revealed that Nyx was sitting in a chair behind her, almost out of sight.

"Release me this instant Nyx! I swear I will make sure you get buried in a hole forever when this is all done!"

Nyx slowly stood and walked around to the side of the gurney, finally facing the helpless hero.

"And what exactly do you plan to do? Struggle uselessly at me? Or threaten me perhaps? Your life is in my hands. The only thing for you to worry about is what I am going to do to you."

"Just kill me and get it over with. I know that's how this will end. Do you expect me to believe you might show me mercy? I'm not stupid."

A wicked smile spread across Nyx's face.

"Really? You think you know exactly what I have planned? You foolish little bitch! I have no intention of killing you! I have something more horrible for you than that."

Nyx reached over to a table and grabbed a vial of red liquid. She slowly injected it into Valkyrie's vein.

"Would you like to know what this is? Ill tell you since it wont matter to you soon anyway. This is a special formula that is going to make your tiny little brain my new play toy. Once your mind belongs to me, so too shall the rest of you. As soon as this formula enters your bloodstream, its going to start wreaking havoc on your body, causing extreme sensitivity from all stimuli. When it does its work, then I will begin mine. I'm going to make you my slave. And your mind will be so broken, you will be happy to serve me however I like. I want to see you broken and humiliated, begging to serve me however I wish. We will begin tomorrow morning. Sweet dreams, slut!"

Nyx turned and walked out the door, laughing.

"I'll never break! You will never get the better of me, do you hear me? NEVER!"

Valkyrie lay on the gurney fuming as the formula coursed through her veins. Her nipples began to harden until they almost hurt. She felt her body heating up with every tiny movement she made. She realized with horror that she was beginning to get wet. She tried to keep still as much as possible, but even the slightest movements were having an effect. She began to panic as she realized she was getting hornier the more the drug took hold. She moaned before she could stop herself and began to hump the air, unable to control herself.

"No... please don't do this. I cant stand it! Everything feels so good! Make it stop!"

She realized too late that the more she struggled to free herself, the more pleasure she felt. She tried to calm herself but it was too late. She screamed as she came hard, her juices pooling under her ass. It didn't take long for her to realize her body was heating up again quickly. She tried to stay still, but was forced to shift to get comfortable. Pleasure shot through her body every time she moved at all. It was going to be a long, sleepless, cum filled night for her.