Hero's Life Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PacoFear
PacoFear
7,250 Followers

With that, Lisa returned her twirling tongue to Tracy's sex and I nosed in to help. We took turns. Lisa showed me different ways to shape my tongue; different patterns to twist my tongue into. We took our time pleasuring Tracy and made it last. Tracy and I continued holding hands the entire time, fingers laced together. Eventually, she smiled contentedly and I watched her lavender eyes roll shut in pleasure. We let her come to a whimpering orgasm.

While Tracy recovered, Lisa and I scooched back up to the top of the bed and worked to get me naked. When my boxers came off and my manhood sprang free, Lisa eyed it appreciatively and tried to get Tracy to reconsider, "Ah, you're missing quite an opportunity here, Trace."

Tracy turned and focused in on my rock hard erection, "Oh my God, if only he lived anywhere in Australia." She sighed. "No, it's better this way for though. No regrets. Just happy memories. You both still OK with this?"

I laughed a little, "Yeah, so far so good."


Lisa eyed me hungrily. "It's about to get more than good there stud. It's time for a naughty." I only understood what she meant when Lisa wrapped a small hand partly around my cock and gave it a few strokes until it was slick with the generous precum that had been leaking from its tip for the last half hour. She straddled me and in the moonlight I saw her beautifully compact little form clearly for the first time. Round B-cup breasts stood out from her firm, lean body. Shadows cast in moonlight showed a hint of her six-packed abdomen. Her body looked like a small, coiled spring decorated with a heavy smattering of freckles. With her short dark hair bobbing around her head, she was both sexy and adorable. More importantly, she was now nudging the blunt head of my fat dick against her tiny pussy.

Tracy leaned into me, watching our intersection, to offer some last minute advice, "Do try not to come right away. It's not polite."

There was the indescribable first feeling of warm, wet friction as Lisa's small body accepted my tip and I slide inside a girl for the first time. I watched as she pursed her lips in concentration and corkscrewed her way another inch down onto my shaft. When she pushed downward again but made no progress, I thrust up to meet her. No result. It was literally a width problem. It felt like I was sandwiched against bone on either side. Lisa wiggled us back and forth and we both groaned in a mixture of pleasure and frustration.

"More than you can handle, Love?" Tracey teased Lisa.

The pint-size cheerleader was determined though. Her tongue slipped out from the corner of her mouth as she rotated ninety degrees until her body was perpendicular to mine. It was clever; my width now ran front to back on her. She ground herself downward as I thrust up into her. Together, we succeeded in cramming all but the last half-inch of my cock inside her before I bottomed out. It wasn't that I was that long - she was just that tiny. Lisa began to slowly ride me. The going wasn't easy, she ground down and I heaved up, but it felt fantastic.

I was in trouble almost immediately - a virgin getting fucked for the first time in bed with two beautiful girls. I felt the pressure building in my balls. It must have showed because Tracy, bless her, dug her nails into my side so hard that I would later notice blood. For now though, the pain distracted me enough to get myself under control. Tracy sat upright and spooned in behind Lisa, reaching around to cup one of her small breasts in one palm. She reached the other hand down to circle Lisa's clitoris with a few fingers. The three of us bounced like this for a few minutes until Tracy urged Lisa on, "You better hurry up and come on that thick dick of his. The Yank isn't going to be able to hold out too long in your tight little quim."

The combination of our fucking with Tracy's dirty talk and stroking hands brought Lisa off. I came with her. The two of us groaned and ground into each other, mashing my cock against her cervix. I gushed what felt like a pint of come into the deepest recesses of her twitching cunt. Tracy leaned backwards onto the bed, taking Lisa with her and slipping her off my hardness. She rubbed the little brunette's breasts and clitoris through her continuing orgasm. I watched as Lisa's small body went limp in Tracy's circled arms.

Eventually, Lisa came around and rolled of Tracy.

"Oh that was good." Lisa rasped.

"Still hard are you?" Tracy said wrapping her hand around my shaft.

She gently batted Tracy's hand from my unflagging teenage erection and began stroking it with her own smaller hands. "That one, the easy one, was for me," Lisa said, "the next one will take a little longer and it's hers." She shooed Tracy towards the top of my bed with me. "Pretend I'm not here," Lisa suggested, "just do whatever comes natural."

What came natural to Tracy was to kiss me softly and brush her cheeks gently against mine. She then bent her neck to flick her tongue across one of my nipples. When I gasped she sweetly asked "Like that do you?" I nodded mutely. She settled in next to me and began to swirl her tongue around my nipple. She paused to lick a few fingers and reach over to circle them around the other nipple. "Better?" she asked, lavender eyes glinting gleefully.

Better?!! She'd just completed some sort of goddamn triangular circuit inside me - linking my chest to my genitals which Lisa was still stroking steadily. I couldn't see Lisa, but I felt her begin to lick my balls gently and take one in her mouth, rubbing my cock up and down all the while. It felt like my body temperature leapt up a few degrees instantly. "So good." I whispered.

Their treatment continued and I lost all sense of time. I looked at Tracy, taking in her beautiful, smiling face so close to mine. Her pale blonde hair was fanned over my arm, shimmering in the moonlight. I felt Lisa pause now and again to switch her mouth from one testicle to the other. I smelled the orchids spread around the hotel room.

At some point Tracy reached up with her free hand and slid it beneath my neck. She stroked there gently and brought welcome warmth. "You can come anytime you're ready. Come all over us. All over the bed. All over this room."

Her hand at my neck had expanded the triangular circuit into a diamond. Her urging words lit the diamond on fire. Before I could say or do anything, I came, groaning in shudders that rolled up and down my body. I couldn't see my groin behind Tracy, but I felt my balls squeeze and relax reflexively over and over. I heard Lisa begin to laugh and yell "Holy crap!" She must have aimed me upwards because I watched a stream of semen jet up over the back of Tracy's head to land on her upturned cheek in a wet splat. She jolted a bit before she realized what it was. Then she wiped it from her face with a finger and slipped the finger into her mouth, sucking it loudly.

Lisa's popped her little head up into view. It was coated in semen. It looked like someone had flung a cup of yogurt in her face. Tracy and I laughed as she crawled up from the bottom of the bed and groped semi-blindly for one of Tracy's pillows. She found one and used it to clean her face. It took both sides of the pillow. When she was done, she curled into my other side until I was sandwiched happily between the two girls.

"Good?" Lisa asked simply.

"Very good." I replied.

"I'm glad you kissed me tonight." Tracy whispered.

"Me too."

We fell asleep. It was barely an hour later that the alarm clock went off and I forced myself out of bed reluctantly. Lisa was fast asleep, snoring loudly. I woke Tracy with a kiss and thanked her.

"We'll never forget Thailand now." She breathed sleepily.

I gave her one last kiss. "No. We won't."

I left the room.

**********

"So I got on a plane and left that morning. Pretty much walked around in a daze for a couple of days after that. And.... that's my romantic-slash-raunchy story." I had another belt of sake and waited through an awkward pause for Heather to say something. I hadn't shared the complete tale with anyone in years. Frankly, it was a more detailed version than I'd ever admitted to. Somehow, it had all just come tumbling out. I blamed the combination of sake and the rapt attention of a beautiful, scantily clad, young woman.

"Wow. So that was your first time?" Heather wondered.

"Yup."

"Hell of a start. Where do you go from there? You must be into ponies and midgets by now." She teased.

"No, it's been much tamer since then, I swear." I laughed, "So what about you? "

"Me?"

"Yeah. Come on, share."

"OK, OK. Sexy raunchy or sexy romantic?"

"Ummm... sexy raunchy. But feel free to share the romantic bits too." I smiled.

"The sexiest, raunchiest thing I've ever done... is this."

Heather carefully licked her chopsticks clean, spun her long blonde hair into a bun, and slipped the chopsticks into the bun to keep it in place. She stood from her chair and sashayed her way around the corner of the conference table towards me.

I turned my chair towards her. "Peaches, this is probably the sake doing the...

"Hush Hero. Nobody is going to get hurt." She stopped in front of me and kneeled.

My life was never going to be the same...

PacoFear
PacoFear
7,250 Followers
12