Hero's Life Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PacoFear
PacoFear
7,257 Followers

After just a couple of minutes of us gingerly rocking together, my shaft gently easing in and out of her ass, I was starting to feel giddy, my knees were going rubbery. My orgasm was close. Heather went rigid and came, her rectum clamped down fiercely, almost expelling me completely and moaning loudly, "Yeeeaaaahhh, so good in my ass...." I drove back into her a few inches and came too, spurting wildly inside her clutching young rectum. There were several long, heavy spurts - I'd been aroused as hell since this had started with me opening the office door almost than an hour ago.

When we'd both finished, I eased gently from her butt as Heather's face screwed tightly at the awkward sensation. Her rosebud snapped shut immediately and she sighed with relief.

I leaned back against the bookcase behind me and saw that Sam was already putting her clothes back on.

"OK, so this all just really happened," I said lamely.

Sam was dressed in a flash. She hugged Heather tightly, murmuring "Thanks. That was amazing." She sobbed a little as Heather stroked her hair.

Her face wet with tears, Sam turned and kissed me on the cheek then the lips. It was soft and gentle and salty. It made me worry about her. "Sam, I...." She grabbed her bag and left before I could finish.

Speechless, I looked at Peaches

"She's sad, Hero," Heather sighed. "Sad and beautiful and broken. She cries a lot. She's all twisted up inside. She's not really a bitchy ice queen. She's just hurting. She's reaching out then feeling scared and guilty and pulling back. She needs to let Danny go. He's not the one for her. Not anymore. I think she's outgrown him. We should help her... please? Let's do what we can?"

I nodded. Peaches and I got dressed, gathered our things, and debated whether to still catch a late movie. We waited for the elevator and when we stepped inside Peaches giggled. "My butt's all slippery. I've still got some of your juice between my cheeks."

"You wanted it," I teased.

She reached out and took my hand as the elevator door closed. "Yes. I did," she said simply.

That night after the late movie, and some energetic sex re-living the episode from my office, we sent Sam a text message from my cell phone:

Free tomorrow? A proper date for the three of us. Tell your boy something came up. We'll go to the park in the afternoon and have dinner someplace nice afterwards. Sneak a change of clothes out - something dressy. After the park, you can get changed for dinner at my place.

I ended it with my address and said a silent little prayer, for all of us, then I hit Send...

PacoFear
PacoFear
7,257 Followers
12