Hero's Life Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PacoFear
PacoFear
7,219 Followers

Then she gingerly rolled us over together until I was beneath her and she was laying on top of me with her back against my chest. My cock never left her butt. "Heather?" Sam asked sweetly. Peaches snapped out of some kind of trance she'd gone into watching Sam and I fuck on the bed from her chair. She'd absentmindedly been rubbing the front of her little white panties, they'd gone translucent from her moisture.

"Remember how I helped you this afternoon?"

Heather nodded.

"I need a little help myself right now," Sam slid a hand down to her own sex and circled her clit with a few fingers. "Would you kiss me here while Hero still has that soda-can dick of his crammed up my butt? I think I could come again even harder if you did that for me."

Heather closed the distance to the bed, her enormous round breasts swaying minutely in the white pushup bra. Her eyes were locked onto Sam's crotch. Oddly, it was the first time I'd actually looked at Sam there. From my angle over her shoulder, I could see that she shaved almost entirely bare except for a little dark upside down triangle just above her sex.

To her credit, Heather just smiled and knelt to her task. I was treated to an amazing visual of Heather lapping at Sam's clitoris at the same time I felt Sam's ass twitch back to life on my softening cock. Sam reached down and urged Heather to lick her harder by pulling at the back of her neck. I felt something slender slowly slip up into Sam's vagina through the thin membrane that separated us - Heather's finger. She massaged both of us through Sam's vaginal wall.

It was just a couple of minutes before Sam came again, violently, with Heather's help. Sam pulled her face brutally into her crotch and rolled her hips in circles, greedily maximizing her pleasure at both front and back, then froze and howled out in one last gut-wrenching orgasm, "YEEEEAAAAHHHHHH, eat me you hot little bitch!"

Her body want slack on top of me and my now shrunken cock slipped from her ass. Heather finally jerked herself free from between Sam's legs and gasped loudly for air, looking peeved for a moment.

Sam rolled off me to stretch out onto the bed flat on her stomach. She looked at us both and wiggled her little ass sideways, "So who wants to eat the come out?"

Heather and I were struck silent for a moment by the sheer depravity of it. I spoke first, for both of us: "Aaaah, yeah... we're not quite up to sucking out butt-cum yet." Heather and I laughed nervously.

"Wusses!" Sam teased. She sighed melodramatically and rose from the bed, "Suit yourself... I need a shower then." She looked at Heather and grinned evilly, "But just wait until I do it for you, girlie. You'll love it."

The three of us crowded into the shower of the master bathroom. We soaped and shampooed ourselves and each other indiscriminately. It was a big, happy, sudsy mess. Heather's enormous teenage boobs were cleaned several times. Sam and I both enjoyed rubbing our soap-lubed hands over her perfectly round, over-sized breasts. Heather patiently indulged us at first but eventually succumbed to our joint attention. She leaned heavily against the shower wall as Sam and I together worked on her chest, her nipples hardening to pink nubs centered on the small pale white triangles of her bikini-top tan.

We were rinsing her off when Heather announced a lewd thought of her own. "You know guys, now would be a perfect time for someone to try peeing on me like I said at dinner," she arched an eyebrow and slid down the tile wall to sit on the shower floor.

"Awww, I'd do it if I had anything to pee!" Sam complained. The girls both looked in my direction.

"Guess it's up to me then," I grinned, hefting my cock and pointing it towards her.

Sam stepped in to block the shower's spray for Heather. "No wait! Did you have any asparagus?!" she cried.

"Maybe I did and maybe I didn't. Question is, do you feel lucky?" I gruffed goofily at Heather.

The girls didn't recognize my crummy Client Eastwood impression. Instead, Heather blabbered, "If you mess this up for me with a bunch of stinky pee..."

I silenced her with a golden trickle on her leg that rose to stream against her flat belly. No asparagus.

Heather smiled and cupped a breast with one hand then began to masturbate with the other as I trickled urine on the lower half of her sitting body. "Sooo waaaarrrmmm," she said softly. She came soon in a little whimpering orgasm there on the shower floor just as my bladder gave out.

Sam stepped out of the way of the shower's spray and let the water rinse Heather.

"So, how was it?" I asked, as Heather scrambled to her feet.

"Cool, but I don't think I need to do it again. It was nice to check that box," she smiled. She giggled as Sam and I attacked her again with a pair of washcloths and some bodywash, soaping her again from head to toe. "Glad it's not going to become your think. Nobody wants to sleep next to smelly pee-pee girl," I teased.

When we'd toweled off and Heather and I scooted into bed, we turned to see Sam pulling her dress back on. "Won't you stay the night?" Heather pleaded with Sam.

Sam shrugged and shook her head. "Time for me to go home."

"Everything... everyone... will still be there in the morning." I offered gently.

Sam sighed and smirked sadly but didn't reply. She kissed us both and swept out of the room and down the stairs.

When Sam left through the front door, Heather mused "I wonder if she'll still be all dark and Sith-y after she leaves Danny. It's obvious they're not getting along."

"I think it's worse than that." I pondered.

"You don't think he, like, hit her or anything do you?"

I chuckled at the thought, "No, I have a feeling Sam can handle herself." I picked a towel up from the floor. It was the one she'd used. I sniffed the terry cloth and it smelled like her - a mix of honey and sandalwood. I looked out the window and watched Sam's black sporty two-seater screech around the last corner and zip out of sight. I thought back to how happy and alive she'd seemed in the last 24 hours.

"Fighting might be better in Sam's case... " I shook my head, "I think he's ignoring her."

"Never ignore what you can't afford to lose." Heather said quietly as a slipped into bed with her and spooned against her warm little body.

I nodded. Sam was little but she was wounded and fierce. She smelled like danger. I had been about to say "Never ignore a loaded gun."

We both ended up being right...

PacoFear
PacoFear
7,219 Followers
12